The Undress Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, the coats were quickly passed out to the passengers, who now could cover themselves. Once so attired, they began to disembark.

As Barbara stepped off the bus, Ralph, her legal advisor, was awaiting her. "Barbara!" he called out. "Are you OK? We heard all kinds of stories about you. We understand there was even a videotape of you that was delivered to the police, but they wouldn't let us see it. What happened?"

She came up to him, gripping the sides of her ill-fitting coat. "Don't you ever let them show that videotape! And don't you ever look at it, either!" she fumed at him.

"OK, Barbara. We just wanted to see that you're OK. We can talk about it later!" He held out his hand in greeting.

Barbara released the grasp on her coat, which she had not yet figured out how to fasten, to receive his hand in greeting. As she did, the coat fell open, exposing her paint smeared breasts and her body down to her pubic hair. Ralph received her hand, but stared in surprise at what he saw.

"Oh, that," Barbara noted with a bit of a smile, but not a hint of embarrassment or fractured modesty, "I'll have to remember that I'm back where we're supposed to wear clothes!"