The Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly smiled and bent down and took Traci's left nipple in her mouth and sucked it in lightly. At the same time she let her fingers glide over the wet gusset of Traci's panties.

Traci gasped and reached over with her right hand and cupped the back of Shelly's head. She wanted to kiss Shelly, kiss her on the mouth and feel her tongue inside her mouth. Traci slid her left arm up and put it around Shelly's waist, pulling her into the table more tightly. The other girl felt small and light, not like holding a man. Delicate.

Shelly brought her head up and looked deep into Traci's eyes. Then lowered her head and kissed her. Their mouth's came together, tongues dancing.

Shelly moved her hand, slipping under the elastic of Traci's panties. Traci gasped into the other girl's mouth and ground her pussy upward to meet Shelly's fingers.

At the same time Traci moved her hand down over Shelly's tight little ass and up under her skirt. Shelly moved so that Traci could reach between her legs and Traci slid her hand up her leg until she made contact with her crotch. To her surprise, Shelly's panties were soaking wet also. She ran her hand along the smooth damp surface and felt a little shiver shake Shelly's body.

They kissed deeply a tangle of hot breath and tongue. Shelly lightly pinched Traci's right nipple and then slid her hand all the way under her panties, her middle finger tracing the outline of her swollen sex from her clit to her anus.

Traci groaned loudly as Shelly's finger flick her backdoor and then traveled slowly back up, gather moister as she went. Then she circled Traci's clit almost absently. It was driving Traci mad. Her hips began to thrust in time with Traci circling finger. But she didn't want to cum, not yet.

Quickly she slipped the crotch of Shelly's panties aside and slid the tip of one finger into the other girl's warm, wet folds.

"Oooo," Shelly moaned and spread her legs wider.

Traci could feel the entrance to Shelly's vagina right at her fingertip. She slid her finger back just a little and then moved it in again, stopping right at the entrance.

Shelly gasped and her finger on Traci's clit faltered for a moment. "Oh that feels good."

"I want to see you," Traci said and she sat up. She was face to face with Shelly. She stared into her dark, almond eyes. Shelly had high check bones and full lips. Her dark, thick hair framed her face and fell over her shoulders. "You're so beautiful."

Shelly's cheeks turn a shade pinker. "So are you."

"No, I might be pretty, but you're beautiful. I want this off," she added pulling at the bottom on Shelly's tank top. Shelly lifted her arms and let Traci pull it up and over hear head. Her breast sprang free. They were small, but a bit bigger than Traci's, Her erect nipples tilted upward slightly.

Traci reached out and cupped one breast and then leaned forward and teased the nipple with the tip of her tongue.

Shelly sighed, and tilted her head back. Traci could see her delicate neck and her head thrown back. She took the nipple into her mouth and sucked, pulling her head back a bit, elongating Shelly's breast just as the other girl had done to her with the suction cup.

"Oh, oh," Shelly said.

Still sucking lightly, Traci unzipped Shelly's skirt and let it fall to the floor. She cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her toward her until she could feel Shelly's breast pressed against her own. The contact felt warm and comforting.

"Lay back," Shelly said, her voice husky.

Traci lay back. Shelly hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. A long string of girl juice followed them.

Traci stared a Shelly's neatly trimmed mound.

"I want to taste you," Traci said. She almost couldn't believe the words had come out of her mouth.

"Then you will," Shelly said and pulled herself up onto the table. Carefully she maneuvered herself so that her pussy was directly over Traci's face. Traci stared up at the other girl's wet labia. She could see Shelly's little round backdoor clearly. Bracing herself with her hands and craning her neck, she stuck out her tongue and ran it from Shelly's clit, down along her dark pussy lips and ended at her butt hole. Shelly moaned and lowered her hips to Traci's mouth. Traci ran her tongue up between the other girl's folds gathering moister, Shelly tasted clean and sweet. Traci found her breath coming in short gasps. She wanted to bury herself in the other girl. She wanted to fuck her and hear her cum. Her own pussy was pulsing and she could feel her juices leaking out of her, soaking her panties even more. Frantically she drove her tongue into Shelly's vagina licking as deeply as her tongue would go.

Shelly moaned again. Quickly she removed the other girl's panties and lowered her head to Traci's aching pussy. Her tongue circled Traci's clit. Traci groaned into Shelly's folds and let her tongue slide a little way out and then back in.

Shelly gasped and she grabbed Traci's ass and ran her tongued down between her hot wet lips, pausing to lick the opening of her urethra. Traci's hips bucked involuntarily. She was close, but she didn't want to cum just yet.

Suddenly she felt Shelly's finger on her butthole. Not hard, just touching. She'd never let anyone touch her there before, but it felt good and naughty. She spread her legs a bit wider, pushing her butt upward a bit. Shelly got the message. As her tongue dipped into Traci's pussy, she ran her finger tantalizingly around Traci's backdoor. Then she pressed her finger down right in the center, not hard, just firm. Traci tilted her butt up a bit more and moaned, her tongue in Shelly's pussy slowed, but she kept licking. She wanted Shelly's finger in her ass and it shocked her.

Shelly withdrew her finger and dipped it into Traci's pussy and then brought it back to her nether region, pressing her finger lightly into Traci's little puckered hole. Involuntarily, Traci pushed back and suddenly Shelly's finger popped inside Traci's ass.

"Oh," Traci arched her back as Shelly brought another finger into her pussy. Shelly's tongue circled Traci's clit, touching her very lightly.

Traci made little animal noises that she could not contain as Shelly worked her finger a bit deeper into her ass. It felt wonderful, strange and dirty all at the same time. Shelly's other finger found Traci's g-spot.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," Traci said.

Shelly began to slide her finger in and out of her ass.

Traci tensed as she felt her orgasm building

"I'm coming," she gasped and then it was on her like a flood.

"Gggnnnaaaaaaahhh!" she'd never heard herself make a noise like that, but she'd never had an orgasm like this one. She could feel her ass pulsing around Shelly's finger. She pressed her face into the other girl's pussy as her toes curled.

Slowly Shelly began to pull her finger out of Traci's ass and the feeling sent Traci over the edge again. A second wave rocked her body and she clung to Shelly's as her body shook with pleasure.

"Oh God, oh God," she panted as Shelly's tongue played over her clit and she pushed her finger back into her ass.

"I'm cuming again!" A third wave of pleasure pulsed through her

"Mmm," Shelly made a little noise.

Traci felt wetness everywhere. Little shockwaves ran through her as Shelly slowly withdrew her fingers.

Traci didn't wait; she pulled the other girls hips toward her, running her tongue around the opening of her pussy. Traci found her nose buried in Shelly's ass, which smelled lightly pungent. She wanted to be one with Shelly and she wanted Shelly to feel the same joy she had just experienced. She tipped her head back and ran her tongue around the other girl's asshole.

"Ahhhh," Shelly moaned.

Traci reached forward and caught one of her breast as she licked Shelly's ass. Shelly opened her legs wider and reached back with one hand to pull her ass cheeks further apart. Traci made her tongue as hard as she could and pushed it against Shelly's asshole. It slid in easily.

Shelly gasped.

Traci reached around and found Shelly's now engorged clit, it felt hard and distended. Gathering wetness on her finger she began to stroke it ever so lightly. Shelly began to rock back and forth and Traci met each thrust with her tongue. It was so sexy that Traci felt herself getting wet all over again.

The tempo of Shelly's rocking increased.

"Oh," Shelly gasped again. "Oh, oh, oh. I'm going to cum. Oh, I'm cuming, I'm cuming. I'm cummmmmmminnng!" Her body shook and writhed on top of Traci and she felt the other girl's asshole spasm under her tongue.

Traci moved her tongue from Shelly's ass to her pussy while continuing to gently stroke her clit. She kept moving her tongue back and forth between her pussy and her urethra.

"Oh, don't stop!" Shelly groaned.

Traci kept going moving her tongue steadily while gently flicking Shelly's clit. Shelly tensed again. Cried out began to shake. Jizz leaked from her pulsating pussy and Traci eagerly lapped it up, running her tongue around the entrance to Shelly's vagina and making her moan and shake all the more. As the pulsing and shaking subsided, Traci slowed her licking. Shelly collapsed forward, her head on Traci's outstretched legs and her ass in the air. They lay like that for a few minutes. Traci watched as a thin drop of girl juice dripped from Shelly's pussy onto her abdomen. She reached out and scooped it up with her finger and brought it to her mouth. Her pussy was throbbing and she felt ready to go again.

Shelly turned awkwardly on the narrow table so that her head was above Traci and stared into her eyes.

"That was fabulous," she said.

"I've never had an orgasm like that," Traci said.

"You squirted," Shelly said.

"What?"

"You squirted."

"I did? I've never done that before."

"There's a puddle on my table to prove it," Shelly said smiling at her. Then she bent forward and kissed Traci. Their tongues found each other and they kissed for a long time.

Finally Shelly broke the kiss and rolled to one side. Traci moved over to accommodate her.

"Put your back to me," Shelly said.

Traci turned so that she was facing away from Shelly and let Shelly spoon her. The other girl pressed up against her and she could feel the warmth of her. Shelly reached round and cupped one of Traci's breasts and they lay like that for a bit. Traci listened to Shelly's breathing and felt the slow rise and fall of her chest against her back. It felt wonderful. She liked just being held. But her pussy was still wet.

She rolled over so that she was facing Shelly and kissed her deeply. She let her hand drift down over the other girls taught stomach and let it rest over her pussy, feeling the downy softness of her pubic hair. Shelly sighed into her mouth as Traci cupped her pussy, feeling the wetness against her fingers.

"We should go someplace more comfortable," Shelly said, kissing Traci again.

"Where?"

"Your place or mine," Shelly said, as Traci slipped one finger into her pussy. Shelly arched her back.

"Do you have roommates?" Traci asked, running her finger slowly in and out of Shelly's pussy.

"Yes. Do you."

"No. Let's go to mine then." Reluctantly Traci slipped her finger of out Shelly's warm folds.

They kissed deeply one last time.

12