The Unexpected Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived at the pizza place and told the hostess that there were two of them and they were seated right away in a booth. Since Paul had never eaten there before he let Joy pick out what they were going to eat. She ordered a chicken Caesar salad and the bbq specialty pizza for the two of them to share.

As they were eating Joy said to Paul "So, are you having a good time with me?"

Paul smiled and said "Of course, everything is fabulous."

Joy said "And the sex what about the sex? Is it as good as you remembered?"

"Better."

Joy just smiled and was in a playful mood and said "On a scale from one to ten, what do you give me?"

"A nine" Paul responded.

"A nine?"

"Yes, a nine. That is good, don't you think? What is wrong with a nine?" Paul asked.

"A fucking nine. Are you serious? No, it's not good. Whatever you say though, you are the judge and I asked you" she said with sarcasm in her tone.

The salad and pizza came and they ate and discussed the possibility of maybe seeing a show that night. Joy suggested a show that she had actually seen three times before because she loved it so much.

When she suggested it to Paul he was reluctant that he would like it because guys usually aren't into shows all that much, but he agreed that if she wanted to see it, he would buy the tickets and they would go.

They ate most of the food and there was one piece of pizza left. Joy said "How was it? Did you like it?"

Paul said "It was perfect, actually, just hit the spot."

"Oh, the 'nine' picked a good place, did she?" Joy responded.

Paul thought to himself that he was only teasing her about being a nine, but now he was concerned that she was really pissed off by his comment and said "Look, I only said you were a nine because you never can give a ten. You never know if you can improve so you never want to say ten."

Joy just looked at him with a very pouty look and shrugged her shoulders and said "You can eat that last piece of pizza, I'm full."

Paul reached for the pizza and right before he put it to his mouth to take a bite he said "I'd give my wife a seven and a half" and took a bite of his pizza.

Joy didn't say anything, she actually looked away and thought "Ok, that was his way of making it up to me. He couldn't change his mind and say I was a ten now, but I think he just paid me a huge compliment."

After finishing eating of course they went back to do more gambling. Joy was realizing how big of a gambler Paul was. Even when Paul sat at the tables, he knew how to play with his stack of chips just like they do in the professional poker games. Joy slowed down a bit as she didn't quite have the cash flow as Paul, and decided that she would just watch him.

Paul said "Let's go in here" and pointed to the high roller room where the minimum bet is $100 per hand.

Joy had never been in one of those rooms before and said "I don't belong in there."

"Come on, you'll be fine" Paul said and pulled her by the hand into the high roller room.

Paul threw down $1000 and Joy thought "He just threw down a thousand bucks. Oh my, I didn't even bring that much for my entire trip."

It sickened Joy and she had to try to keep from getting emotional. It would take Joy months to save $1000 and he just threw it down like it was twenty bucks.

Joy and Paul tried not to talk too much about their home and work life, but Paul is a doctor and he has a lot of money. He doesn't have a family practice anymore, he has his own business and works for insurance companies mostly, but he has way more money than Joy ever imagined.

Joy spent most of her teenage and younger years in life as a single mother of two boys and didn't have shit for a long time. Joy is smart and managed to score a job at a law firm and she makes a decent living now, but she is in debt like most other Americans and pretty much lives paycheck to paycheck, so it was a little hard to watch Paul throw down all that money. Although, she did think it was fun to be able to sit in that area. The tables are a lot less crowded and they let her sit at the table and drink for free even though she wasn't gambling, which doesn't happen out in the regular area, but when one person is betting at least $100 a hand they bend the rules.

She watched him play for a few hours. She really didn't mind since she likes to play herself and even though she wasn't actually playing she pretended like she was in her head and she watched all of his hands and talked to the dealer.

Paul was up a lot of money, like $5000. He said "One more hand and you want to leave?"

"Yes" Joy said "Let's go. If we want to catch that show tonight, we'd better get upstairs and get ready.

Paul played one more hand and then turned his chips in. They handed him a $5000 chip and they headed towards the cashier. Paul turned his chip in and took his money and added it to the many other $100 bills in his pocket and they headed up to the room.

When they arrived in the room, Joy called the hotel where the show was to see if they could get some tickets. She had done that before with another show and it usually works because they always have cancellations. She got through and actually scored a pretty good pair of tickets, and handed the phone to Paul to pay for them. The woman on the other end told him that they would be waiting at the "Will Call" window.

"What are you going to wear?" Paul asked Joy.

"I brought this outfit for one of our going out nights" and she showed him a short suede skirt, a black tight fitting sweater, and a pair of black boots that came up to her knee.

"Mmmm, very sexy, I like the boots. Now you know that you can't wear any panties either, right? Paul said to Joy.

"Again, you are going to make me go out without panties again. Do I have to?" Joy asked.

"Oh yes, whenever you wear a skirt or dress around me, no panties is the rule, and I know you like to play by the rules, don't you Joy?" Paul said.

Joy changed her clothes and put on her new outfit, but she left her panties on. Paul kept the same shirt on but threw on a different pair of jeans.

Paul's phone rang and he was on the phone for a long time. Joy just sat on the bed and waited for him to get off the phone and she was getting worried because it was getting close to when they should leave to get a cab to the show.

Joy looked at Paul and he threw his hands up in the air and made a face like he was annoyed that he couldn't hang up and mouthed to Joy "Let's go."

Joy read his lips and started heading towards the door and just like the last time she was hoping she'd make it out with her panties on. She was thinking this time she would since he was on the phone and was distracted, but as they were walking out the door Paul pointed at her and made a face and mouthed "Panties" to her.

Joy thought "Oh shit" and just pulled them down herself. She lifted her hands into her skirt and pulled them down around her boots, rolled her eyes and handed the pink panties to him. Then she mouthed silently "There. Happy?"

Paul was on the phone all the way until they got in line for the cab. After he finally hung up, Joy said "Man I really thought I might make it this time with my panties on, but I'm actually glad you made me take them off beforehand because if you realized it later, I bet you'd make me take them off while we were out and through them away. I would have been sad too since they are my favorite pair of panties right now."

"You are damn right I would have made you through them away" he responded as the cab pulled up to pick them up.

They hopped in the cab and told the cab driver where to take them. As they drove to the hotel Joy said "You are really going to love this show, I promise.

They arrived at the hotel and went to the will call window, and picked up their tickets. As they walked in the theatre Paul watched Joy and thought about how hot she looked in those boots.

They went and sat down in the theatre waiting for the show to start.

As they waited for the show to start, Paul put his hands in his pocket and pulled out some receipts and also found a $100 chip from the casino. "Here, hold this for me" he said to Joy and tried to hand her the chip.

"No, you hold on to it" she responded.

Paul isn't trying to give Joy money to buy her affection, he knows she can't be bought. Plus he should know by now he has her affection for free. He just wants her to have enough money since he saw that she loves to gamble like him, and he wants her to be able to keep up. Besides, Joy could make $100 last a lot longer than he could. It wasn't a bad investment to give her money either.

While waiting for the show to start Joy kept peck kissing Paul on the cheek. After she'd kiss him, he'd look at her and she would just smile big, like a little girl. She was having so much fun and she just new he was going to love the show.

The lights went off and the show started. Immediately there were black lights, a band covered in glow paint, upbeat music, and the show was off to a great start. About twenty minutes into the show, Paul leaned over and kissed Joy on the cheek which he had never done before, but that was his way of thanking her for picking that show. Joy loved that gesture. She just kept looking forward and tried not to smile.

At one point during the show they go to the audience and pick out a female volunteer. Joy knew that since she had already seen the show three times and was thinking "I hope they don't pick me, I don't have any fucking panties on."

When that part of the show came though, they picked another woman about four rows ahead of them and Joy thought "Wheeee."

During the show of course Paul tried to stick his hands up Joy's skirt. He was dying to do something sexual with her in public, but the timing really wasn't right in there. The show was so good that you didn't want to take your attention from it, plus everyone was sitting so close. Every time Paul's hand came towards Joy, she had to keep from chuckling. She thought it was so cute. He is determined to do something sexual in public with her.

After the show, they strolled around the hotel for a little while since Paul had never been to that hotel. Paul usually goes to Vegas with "the guys" and had never been with a girl. When he would go with the guys, they usually ended up gambling a lot in their own hotel and didn't get around much. Since Joy was more of the "sight-seeker" she was taking Paul around and thought it was kind of cool that he was seeing stuff with a girl.

When they were finished looking around, they went out front and picked up a cab. They told the cab driver to take them back to their hotel. Joy sat in the middle of the back seat and put her feet up on the hump in the back so her knees were raised. Paul looked at her pretty knee caps and whispered in her ear "You have fabulous legs."

Joy was thinking that between that comment and the kiss on her cheek during the show that those were the highpoints of the evening for her.

On the way back to the hotel Paul said "When do you want to go to a strip club? You said you wanted to go to one in Vegas and we're here, so when?"

"Yes, I want to go, but I'm too tired tonight. Let's just go back to the room. I'm just too tired to go anywhere else. I'm not too tired to fuck though" Joy replied.

"Seems like you are never too tired to fuck" Paul said.

"Have you ever taken a woman to a strip club?" Joy asked.

"No, I haven't, but I would love to take you. I would love for you to pick out a girl and she could dance for us. And then we could go back to the room and you could dance for me." Paul said.

"Ok, but I don't want her to be too young. I don't think I would like that" Joy said.

"You pick the girl, don't worry" Paul said.

The cab pulled up to their hotel and they hopped in and headed towards their room.

They went inside the room and got settled in. Joy started to stretch. She put her hands in the air, tilted her head back, arched her back and stuck her ass out while making a groan and Paul came towards her. He wrapped his arms around her arched back, and she brought her face to his. They started kissing.

"Mmmm" Paul started moaning and backed Joy up to the chair in front of the desk in between the two beds.

"You said you wanted to focus on your nipples this trip, right? Paul asked as he started to pull up her black sweater.

Joy backed into the chair and she had her hands behind her holding on the back of the chair and she stuck her tits up. He lifted her bra above her tits so they were cupping up underneath her bra and he started sucking and nibbling on her nipples. He went to the left one, then the right one, back and fourth. Then he stood back and looked her in the eyes and started rolling them in his fingers. The room was dark with one dim light, and the curtains were open so the lights from the strip lit the room a little too.

Joy watched Paul look at her nipples and he looked so serious. "You look so serious" she told him.

"I want to watch your nipples get hard" he said.

She looked back at him and said "Get rough with them."

Paul started pinching her nipples still poking out beneath her bra. He was twisting them and pinching them so hard, he could hardly believe she could stand it. Harder and harder he kept pinching them.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh" she said as she breathed heavily and at the same time would push her tits up.

"Oh, oh" she said almost whimpering and she let him pinch them as hard as he could up until the point that she couldn't take it anymore. When that point hit she just waived her arms in a circle knocking his hands off of her nipples, and she would pant heavily.

He would suck them until he thought she was ready to be able to take him pinching them again, then he would pinch them as hard as he could again.

"I can't believe how hard you let me pinch you nipples. You do like it rough, don't you Joy? And to look at you, no one would ever guess. You look like the most innocent little thing, but you are not. You are just my little slut that goes out without her panties on for me, and you do whatever I say. Now turn around and bend over the chair" he told her.

As she turned around she pulled up her skirt. Since she didn't wear panties that night there was no need to do anything else. Now she is bent over a chair wearing a black sweater pulled up with her bra over her tits, the suede skirt pulled up over her ass cheeks, and black boots up to her knees.

Paul started taking down his pants and he looked at that vision of boots and a great ass sticking up from that chair and couldn't wait to stick his cock inside of her. He dropped his pants and stuck two fingers in her. Her pussy juice was oozing out, and he felt the heat as soon as he stuck his fingers in. Then he just couldn't take it, he stuck his cock in.

He grabbed her around the hips and she stuck her ass out further so she could feel his cock go deep inside of her. She was thinking how his cock gets so fucking hard. His cock gets harder than any man she had ever been with.

"Your cock gets so fucking hard" she said.

"Well, you make it this way" he told her.

He fucked her from behind for a few minutes than had another idea.

"Come on" he told her and he brought her over to the big window of the hotel.

"Put your hands on the window and bend over. I want to fuck you over here" he told her.

She put her hands on the window, spread her legs apart, and stuck her ass out. He grabbed her around her hips, and he started fucking her from behind as they looked over the strip.

"How many people can say they are fucking a hot wet fabulous pussy while viewing the strip? Paul asked.

"I don't know but I can see in the windows across the way. If someone comes to a window, they may be able to see us fucking like this" she said to Paul.

"Oh, I'd love for someone to watch me fuck you. I bet they'd get so hot watching you get fucked. You look so sexy when you are getting fucked. I would love to show you off to anyone. They would be so jealous" he told her.

"Why? Because you want to show everyone that that is your pussy?" Joy asked.

"Yes, that is my fucking pussy and I fucking love they way you keep saying that. That is my pussy to do whatever I want with" he said as he watched his cock go in and out of that hot pussy.

Now Joy had a new idea "Come here, let's try this" she told him as she pulled him over to the sitting chair at the table by the window.

She sat in the chair and put her knees on both of the arm rests and pushed her pussy up. "Can you fuck me like this? Will this work?" she asked.

Paul got down on his knees and pushed his cock inside of her and said "Will this work? Of course it will" as he started pumping her hard.

She put his hands around his neck and they stared in each other's eyes. He fucked her until he was close to cumming and Joy said "Let me know right before you cum. I want to watch your face when you cum."

"Oh, you little slut. You want to watch me get off in your pussy, do you?" he responded as he fucked her and fucked her in the chair. Her pussy felt so hot and wet and smooth inside. He can't believe what a hot little thing he has found. "Oh, keep fucking me baby, oh that feels so good" she said.

He told her "I think I am going to cum now." His eyes fluttered back in his head and he said "Ahhhh, ahhh" as he shot his cum off inside her pussy.

Oh that fucking turned her on. Joy loves watching a guy get off and she was thinking about how much she loves watching his face. She even had a thought of asking Paul if he would jack off in front of her, but she didn't do it. She wasn't sure what he'd say to that.

Paul took his cock out and sat back on his knees on the floor for a second and took a deep breath. Then he stood up and sat on the bed right across from Joy and she stayed in the chair.

Joy started to put on a little show. She took one leg and stuck it behind the table next to her, and took the other leg and rested the heel of her boot on the window with her ass still in the chair. She was sitting there, spread eagle, and since she is flexible her legs were spread quite far apart.

"Mmmmm, you are going to be nasty for me, aren't you? Paul asked.

Joy just shook her head "yes" with that innocent and sexy look of hers. She took her hands and started rubbing the inside of her pussy. Then she spread her pussy lips apart and started playing with her clit with her right index finger.

Paul was laying half way down on his side with his elbow resting on the bed and his hand to his face, and he was smiling quite devilishly as he watched her masturbate for him.

"You like being nasty, don't you, sweet little Joy" Paul said.

Then Joy took both of her index fingers and stuck them inside her pussy. She swirled them around in her pussy for a few seconds then pulled out her fingers while scooping the goop out. His cum and her juices were all over her fingers. Then she stuck them in her mouth, sucked them, and cleaned off each finger, one at time.

Paul continued to look at her with that devilish grin and said "Oh, you want to taste our juices mixed together, do you?"

Joy looked right back at him with those huge brown sexy eyes with the light from the strip glaring on her face and said "Yes, and I don't know which one tastes better."

"Wow, you are so fucking hot" Paul said and smiled.

Joy stood up. She pulled her skirt down as she came towards him and she started to lay on top of him and pushed him down on the bed. She looked at him and said "Can you fuck me again?"

Paul just shook his head no. He was exhausted from the big day they had. Joy was too, but she is such a horny little thing.

Paul felt bad about saying no, and he went and got her toy out of her suitcase. She lied down on the other bed and spread her legs apart. He stuck the toy inside of her and she moaned. She looked at him right in the eyes and opened her mouth and just went "Ahhh."