The Unexpected Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked down to the club, and met Leonard and he walked them in. The place was so small that as soon as you walked in you were on the dance floor and there was no sign of go go girls. Joy looked on the wall and found out the go go girls didn't start for another two hours.

"Oh Paul, I'm sorry, I can't take it. I am too tired and this place sucks" she told him wanting go back to the room and crawl in bed with Paul.

"All right you party pooper" and they left.

On the way back to the room Joy asked Paul which outfit he liked better, the one with the boots from last night or the one tonight.

"I like this one better. It shows that great ass of yours off" he said as he grabbed her ass.

They got in the elevator and went back to the room. When they got in the room Joy apologized for pooping out, but she just couldn't take anymore torture out there.

They decided to lay down and Paul got the remote control.

"You want to watch a dirty movie?" Paul asked Joy.

"Yes. I haven't seen one in a long time. When is the last time you watched one? Joy responded.

"About a month ago or so" Paul said.

Paul played with the remote and told Joy she could pick the movie. The scrolled through the titles with each one looking more stupid than the next.

"That one, pick that one" Joy said and the name of the porno was "The Girl Next Door."

Paul selected that movie, and they both decided to just get naked. They took all of their clothes off and started to watch the movie. The movie was so low budget that you could hardly even hear it.

"These things are so fucking stupid sometimes" Joy said.

"Yeah, I've seen some where real couples make them and they are so much more hot" Paul said.

"I'm sure they are. These people are just working, they call that work just like when we go to work, so it isn't fun for them. If you watch two people that really care about each other, of course it will be better" Joy said.

They watched the movie and then they started fooling around themselves.

They started kissing and Joy got on top of Paul. He played with her nipples and then moved his hands down to her hips. She decided that she would go down and suck his cock.

She moved down there and started sucking his cock as he watched the porno. Joy was so good at giving head and she loved making him feel good. Up and down she went on his hard cock. Her hot wet lips felt so good wrapped around his cock.

"Joy there is a spot down there I want you to lick" he said to her.

She took her head up and said "Show me."

He pointed to the area in between his anus and the bottom of his balls and said "Right here, lick this right here and it will feel so good."

Joy went down and licked that area as she played with his balls very gently. Then she came up and started licking and sucking on his balls where she stayed for a few minutes.

"Come and sit on my face, Joy. Move your pussy up here and suck my cock at the same time. We can 69" Paul said.

Joy moved her pussy on his face and then started sucking his cock at the same time. Every now and then Paul would play with her pussy with his fingers while he licked it. It felt so good to her and he loved licking her pussy. She would wiggle her ass and pussy on his face and moan while she sucked his cock letting him know that he was making her feel good.

They stayed in the 69 position for a while, then Joy turned around and sat on his cock. The only light was the light from the tv from that stupid porno. The last time they looked the girl in the film was getting fucked by two guys. One doing her in the ass and one fucking her pussy.

As she rode his cock he turned her around just a bit so that her ass would be facing that big mirror next to the bed.

Paul put his hands on her ass and spread her ass cheeks apart a little and said "Watch my cock go in and out of you while you go up and down, Joy. It looks so fucking good."

Joy turned her head and watched herself go up and down and watched his cock go in and out of her pussy.

"That does look good" she said.

"Put your finger in your ass" he told her.

"What?"

"Do it. Put your finger in your ass and then feel my cock inside your pussy from inside of your ass" he said.

She did it. She just stuck her finger in her ass a little bit and felt his hard cock on the other side right away, and Paul felt her finger on his cock, and it made him moan.

"Ohhhh" he said "Ohhhh, that is so fucking hot.

"Look at your little slut now. You have her sticking her finger in her own ass. You know I love doing as you say. I love you being in control" she told Paul.

"Lay down" he told her. "I am going to play with your pussy and make you crazy."

Joy lied down and spread her legs apart. Paul inserted his fingers inside her then played on the outside of her clit. He was playing with that little part of her pussy that makes her jittery. Joy started shimmying around the bed and Paul had to hold her legs down. She felt her legs start twitching.

"Stop, stop" she cried. "I don't think I can handle it right now. Oh my"

She was getting shy because her legs were twitching and she was shaking a little and she couldn't control herself. She almost felt like she was going to wet the bed or something, so she begged him to stop.

He decided to show her some mercy and he just jumped on top of her and pounded her missionary style.

"Fuck me, fuck that pussy" she cried.

"I am going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you good and hard for making me stop" he told her.

He continued to fuck her missionary style and he wrapped his arms around her back. Then both of their hands moved up above her head and they held hands while he continued to fuck her. Their arms all twisted together above their heads as he pushed his cock inside her wet pussy.

He continued to fuck her while on top until he was ready to cum. Then he lifted up his head, closed his eyes, and said "Ahhhh, ahhhh, fuck, oh" and he came inside of her pussy again.

Joy loves feeling his cum shoot inside of her. If he asked her where her favorite place for him to cum was she'd tell him that first it is in her pussy, and second in her mouth.

They lay next to each other and Paul said "I really didn't want to stop, but you begged and begged me. Next time I am not going to stop" he warned her.

"I know. I know" she said. "I am a big baby."

"Well, don't worry, you are still one hot sexy bitch, nothing could ever take that away from you" he responded.

"Hey, what about tying me up? Did you bring anything?" Joy asked.

Paul got up and opened the dresser drawer. He brought some rope and he must have put it in there when she wasn't looking. He pulled it out and said "I brought this."

Joy's eyes got huge and said "Oh my, real rope?"

Joy got up and went to her suitcase and showed him the handcuffs she bought, and she was thinking that they may work better since there really wasn't anything to tie her too. The bed had no headboard.

She put the handcuffs on the desk next to the bed and Paul put the rope back up. Both of them were so tired from the night they figured they would figure it out tomorrow. They had to go home tomorrow, but their flights left late and Paul had arranged a late check out. Besides, they always plan so much stuff, but by the time they'd see each other again, they are just so happy to be together that they forget a lot of their plans.

They lay down with the tv still playing and Paul turned it off. They hardly paid attention to that stupid movie and now it was over. They laid down naked and went to sleep.

Morning came. It was about 7:00 again and they both woke up.

"Oh this is our last day together" Joy thought. Once again she was in that position. She knew the time would come, but it always sucks when it does, and unfortunately it is unavoidable.

When they woke up this time they scooted next to each other. Joy started rubbing her hands all over Paul and she started talking to him.

"This is your last day with your little pussy girl. We better make the most of it" she told him.

Paul crawled on top of Joy and started fucking her. They were a little quiet this time since they both knew this may be their last time having sex this trip.

He fucked her and he fucked her. Then Joy pushed on his chest and said "Fuck me from behind. I love feeling your cock go deep inside me baby."

Joy turned around and stuck her ass out for Paul to fuck her from behind. He grabbed her around her hips and started fucking her hard. In and out he went as he enjoyed watching his cock go in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, you like it when I fuck you from behind. I love hearing that. Oh, my little slut. I love fucking you from behind too, and I love fucking you in every position there is. I love filling your pussy" he told her.

Joy watched him fuck her from behind in the mirror while he grabbed her hips. She could feel his cock inside her so deep, that it was pushing on her stomach and it felt so good.

"Fuck that pussy baby, fuck your pussy girl good" she moaned.

Paul kept fucking her from behind for a little while longer. Then he pulled his cock out, grabbed Joy around her shoulders and pulled her up to her feet. They were both naked and he drug her over to where the handcuffs were. He got very rough with her and started throwing her around. Joy thought it was sexy, but she was a bit scared at the same time.

He grabbed the handcuffs, looked at her in the face, turned her around with one hard thrust, and handcuffed her hands behind her back.

He pushed her face down on the bed and she stuck her ass up and he stood up at the foot of the bed and started fucking her from behind again. He started smacking the left side of her ass and pushing both hands on her ass while shaking her bit at the same time.

"You are my little slut. You little fucking whore" he said in a stern voice and smacked her one more time. "Is this what you would do if you got pulled over. Hugh? You would fuck the cop to get out of it. Wouldn't you? You know you could get out of anything by fucking someone."

For once Joy was quiet. She turned and watched him get rough with her in the mirror, and she saw the look in his face. He was quite turned on and very much getting into this fantasy of getting rough.

He fucked her harder from behind as he pulled on her hips and he watched his cock go in and out of her and they watched in the mirror too. Then he grabbed her handcuffs and pulled her arms up in the air, and he continued to fuck her like that.

Then, all of a sudden, he pulled his cock out and threw her towards the top of the bed. Now she is on her back with her handcuffed hands still behind her back.

He decided to get on top of her one more time. He fucked her and fucked her and they stared hard in each other's eyes the whole time. "You are so fucking hot, oh, my little cum slut" Paul said to her as he looked down in her big brown eyes.

Paul was getting close to cuming. All of a sudden, he pulled his cock out, brought it to Joy's face, held his cock in his hand, and he shot his cum all over her face. She closed her eyes and she felt the warmth of his cum on her lips, cheeks, and forehead.

After he finished they were very still. They looked at each other for a few seconds while Paul lay on top of Joy, and then, Joy started crying. Not just a tear coming out of her eye, I mean full on boo hooing.

Paul flipped her over and took the tiny key and unlocked her hands. He threw the handcuffs down on the bed, and crawled back on top of Joy and looked at her.

As he looked at her, he said in a voice just above a whisper "You look so beautiful. You look so beautiful with my cum on your face."

She just stared back at him not saying a word. Of course he still thought she is that hot sexy fucking bitch that he loves to fuck, but he wasn't going to say that to her in her fragile state. Besides, one hot sexy fucking bitch, and beautiful are both huge compliments in Joy's book.

After staying on top of her for another minute or so he laid on his back next to her. The tears were still coming out of her eyes. That was quite an emotional thing for Joy and the same for Paul. Neither one of them had had that rough of sex before and the cuming on face was a first for both of them as well.

Joy turned around and laid on her stomach and looked in the mirror at herself. The tears were coming out and she was wiping them off with her hands. They laid there silently for a few minutes and Joy began talking to Paul.

"Paul, do you know why I like you so much?" Joy asked.

"Why?"

"Because you let me be me" Joy responded.

Paul just kind of rolled his eyes back and said "Oh, what a nice thing to say."

"Yeah, you do" she said.

"You shouldn't be with anyone who doesn't let you be yourself, Joy" he said.

She sat there a few more seconds with her chin in her hand as she lay on her stomach. She looked like she was thinking.

"Paul, I think I have to say something to you. I know yesterday that I was super drunk and I can only remember bits and pieces, but I think I remember one of the things I said to you" she said.

"What?"

"I told you that I didn't love my husband. Didn't I?" Joy asked.

"Yes."

"I want you to know that that doesn't have anything to do with you. I mean I am not trying to insult you, but that happened way before I met you. Besides I don't even know if I know what love is. What is love? Does it really exist, or is it just something you wonder if it exists. Like the same as you wonder if there is a greater being watching us" Joy said.

"Love is counting on someone even though you don't have to" Paul replied.

"Oh, is that it?" Joy asked.

"Joy you have so much going for you. You are beautiful, sexy, intelligent, you have a great job and one fabulous personality. You are a great person and you shouldn't be around anyone who makes you feel any less than that" Paul said.

They just laid there silently for a few more minutes and then Paul said "Come on, let's go take a shower." As he walked to the bathroom he said "I can't believe you have never showered with a man."

Paul went in the bathroom and started running the water. While he was gone, Joy looked at her naked body in the mirror next to the bed. She was still laying on her stomach and she stuck her ass up a little and thought "My ass does look pretty good" and she got up to head her way into the shower.

She walked slowly, checking herself out in the mirror as she walked. She wanted to see what she was going to look like in the shower with him.

"Come on" he called.

Joy went in the bathroom and they got in the shower together. She grabbed the little soap and started using it on Paul's chest. Then he took it away from her, looked at her and bit his bottom lip looking very devilish at her. Then he put that little soap in her pussy and started to wash her pussy.

During the shower they talked about what they did with the handcuffs. Paul said "I felt a little uncomfortable getting that rough with you and spanking you and stuff."

Joy was kind of happy to hear him say that, but said "I know, but it was one of my fantasies, and we just did what we wanted to. It's ok. I was scared a bit, but I liked so much. Being scared it hot sometimes."

"We don't want to leave any fantasy unturned" Paul told her.

She picked up the little shampoo bottle and poured some shampoo in his hand and he washed his hair and then she did the same. They finished their shower and jumped out and got ready for their last day together.

They both put on jeans and Joy put on a white shirt and put her sweater over it. Paul put on a pull-over shirt and they were ready to go downstairs.

They ate breakfast once more in that same coffee shop and they discussed what they would do their last day together.

Paul wanted to gamble and Joy was completely out of money. He reminded her about the $200 and she told him that she would take it in a little while.

They went into the high roller area again where they spent most of their day. They were pretty much trying not to think about it being their last day together. Paul would touch Joy's leg every now and then while sitting at the blackjack table.

They would take a break from gambling every now and then and looked around in shops and would hold hands while walking around.

They ate lunch back in their hotel. They ordered nachos and two wraps and got full pretty quick. Paul ordered a rum runner and Joy didn't order any alcoholic drinks since she had such a performance yesterday.

Paul started discussing all the stuff she was doing the day before and he was laughing a little as he told her what she did.

"Please, spare me the details, ok?" Joy said.

"You were crying because you lost your sunglasses, and you actually found some nice lady to help you look for them, and let me tell you, she was as concerned as you. You said not to leave you cause there may be a fire. You even tried to start singing at the blackjack table. And I'll tell you what, you new every word to every song you sang" he continued on.

"Oh I bet the singing was fantastic" she said sarcastically.

"Yeah, I was surprised they didn't sign you up right there. Then you gave all of your money away to the cocktail waitress and the dealer cause they were so nice to you," Paul said.

"Please, stop. I am sorry if I embarrassed you" she responded.

"Forget it, I thought it was cute to be honest. If I was bothered by it I wouldn't bring it up" Paul said.

That made Joy feel better since she worried that she really made an ass of herself, but as long as he wasn't mad, she doesn't care about anyone else. She'd never see any of those people again. Well, actually she wondered if she'd see Paul again too, but she knew there was more of a chance to see him then anyone else.

They had a late check out so they decided to go back to the room and clean up and pack. Paul paid the bill, and they headed back to the room.

As they were packing, Paul set up his laptop. They were going to have one last bit of fun and he was going to go to that naughty website, the one they looked at the last time where people submit pictures of their bodies. Joy packed up most of her things and walked over to the desk and they started playing around.

"Hey, remember the last time I showed you that poetry website where I submitted a poem I wrote about you?" Joy asked.

"Yes"

"Well can I show you something else?" Joy asked.

"Sure"

Joy wrote a story about their first encounter and she wanted to share it with Paul, but was afraid to just send it to him before this trip. She wanted to read it with him to see his immediate reaction. She kept the story in one of her e-mail accounts, and she wanted to pull it up and show it to him.

"I'd love to hear that story, Joy. Here pull it up" he said.

Joy went to the laptop and went to her e-mail account.

When she got to it, she froze. She thought to herself that she can't believe she is going to show him and she panicked a little. She is afraid of what he will think. She sat silent in front of the laptop for about ten minutes.

Paul waited patiently for her to get ready, then finally said "Read it."

She looked over at him with her eyes huge and almost ready to cry and said "Look, my feelings are in here."

"Read it."

"And I want you to know, if I get emotional, it really doesn't mean anything" she said.

"I know, read it."

Joy sat there another five minutes or so, and finally began reading it. She read him the entire story as he lay on the bed on his side and listened to every word. In between sentences sometimes she would say why she put that sentence, trying to explain herself, and sometimes she asked him if it was accurate to what he was thinking then, and every time he said "yes."

After she finished reading, Paul got up and walked to the bathroom and he said "You are a very good writer, Joy."