The Unexpected Birthday Gift

Story Info
True story of my wife's birthday gift to me.
4.4k words
4.32
89.2k
45
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past few years my wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Literotica. I often enjoy the Exhibitionist & Voyeur stories while my wife is drawn to the Group Sex stories, but our favorite is the Loving Wives category. We're not much into the cuckold stuff, but we have found some of the hottest, most erotic tales in this category. Since we have gotten so much pleasure from this site, I thought it only fair to return the favor and post a story or two of our adventures. Hopefully, someone will find these events entertaining.

The following is absolutely true and I have not embellished it in any way. I made every attempt to portray the events as accurately as possible. I welcome your comments, especially from any female readers.

My lovely wife, Kate, and I have been married for 15 years now, a second marriage for both of us. She is currently in her mid-40s and has always been very curvy. While she has put on some weight in the last couple of years, she is still beautiful; her cute face and blue eyes framed by blond hair that flips up right at her shoulders. She could easily pass for someone ten years younger. She also sports a great set of 36Ds that I can never get enough of.

I'm about nine years older than she is, just shy of six feet tall and still somewhat trim. I'm told I look younger than my age as well, and I still feel pretty young, too.

We both came from sexually unfulfilling first marriages, and have physically enjoyed each other greatly in our years together. In fact, Kate had never had an orgasm until she divorced her first husband and dated for a while before we met. About a year before we met, she went clubbing with some girlfriends from college. She met a charming man who was on active duty in the military in town on temporary duty for training. They hit it off right away, and were strongly attracted to each other. Kate noticed a ring on his left hand, and he was completely honest, admitting he was married. To Kate's surprise, he told her he had an open marriage. She had never heard of an open marriage and he had to explain that he and his wife sometimes had sex with other people. Kate was skeptical, believing he was lying to get her in bed and told him she was not interested in hooking up with a married man.

He promptly pulled out his cell phone, dialed his wife and explained the situation. He asked her if she would mind if he spent the evening with Kate and she told him to enjoy himself. When he told her of Kate's skepticism, she asked to speak to her. When he handed the phone to Kate, she felt very uncomfortable, but his wife quickly put her at ease. She told her to have fun with her husband and that she had no problem with it at all. So they left Kate's friends at the club and checked into hotel nearby.

He was the first man to take his time with her and make sure she enjoyed herself as much as he would. He was also the first man to go down on her, and that's how she experienced the first orgasm of her life. That first orgasm awakened her sexual appetite, and to this day, I owe him a debt of gratitude for that. As long as I have known her, she has had a voracious and almost unquenchable thirst for sex. So much so that I often have trouble keeping up with her!

He also opened her eyes to the fact that open marriages exist and are acceptable to some people. For years, it wasn't something she was interested in at all, but she didn't judge those that live their lives that way.

A few months after these events, Kate and I were introduced by mutual friends and we have been together ever since. For the most part, our marriage has been fun and interesting. The sex has been great and some of it very memorable. I have several events in mind that I want to write about and post separately, but this is about one that was stunning to me when it happened a few years ago and I want to share it with Literotica fans.

A few weeks before my 50th birthday, Kate asked what I wanted. I knew she was probably planning a party or large get-together with friends and family, but I just wasn't in the mood for a big celebration. She seemed disappointed that I didn't want to do more, but I insisted that I wanted to keep it low-key. I guess I wasn't looking forward to being 50 years old.

"Well, what can I get you for a present, then?" she asked.

I don't know about you, but now that I'm at this age, I'm starting to feel like I have enough stuff. I don't need any new electronics or clothes. We have a comfortable life and I have almost everything I need. But I had the sudden thought that some sort of "experience" wouldn't be a bad idea. You know, like sky diving lessons, or a Caribbean vacation, or even just a really great blowjob. A great experience would be something I could remember for years to come, while a DVD of the latest hit movie would languish on a shelf, forgotten in a matter of days.

"I don't really want anything, babe," I replied. "If you feel like you just have to do something, maybe arrange something fun for me."

She scrunched up her nose. "Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know," I said, feeling a little frustrated that she expected me to tell her exactly what I had in mind. I would rather she put some though into it and surprise me. "Plan a trip for us. Or let's just have a really fun weekend. Or a night of really great sex!"

Instantly I saw her expression change from confused to mischievous. She cut her eyes at me playfully and she said softly. "What do you mean, 'great sex'?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Maybe a really long blowjob? Or we do it in the backyard under the stars? Something unusual. Heck, I don't know! I just want to get laid, okay? You figure it out!"

She glared at me through squinted eyes for several seconds. Suddenly her eyebrows popped up as if she just had a thought.

"Okaaaaay!" she said, dragging the word out with her voice fluctuating up and down an octave, in a devilish sing-songy way. She shrugged coyly and walked away, leaving me with the impression that I should have been careful what I wished for. I just chuckled and shook my head.

When my birthday rolled around, I went into work as usual. Kate kissed me and wished me a happy birthday as I headed out the door. She told me to be home at 6:30 sharp, and not one minute earlier. I nodded and told her I loved her and I closed the door behind me.

Once at the office, only one co-worker acknowledged the day with a simple email message. That was fine, as I really didn't want a big fuss. My mom called to wish me a happy birthday and wanted to know when she could take me to dinner. I told her to plan on Saturday, as it would be easier for both of us. She said she was looking forward to it and we hung up.

I went to lunch alone, which gave me some time to wonder about Kate's plans for the evening. She had given me no hint about what to expect, and I liked it that way. The more I thought about it, the more excited I got. Based on my earlier conversation with her, I was pretty sure I would not receive tickets for a cruise or a safari. She was going to fuck my brains out.

On my way back from lunch, my best friend Charles called my cell phone.

"Hey daddy-o! Happy birthday!"

"Thanks, amigo. What are you up to today?" I asked.

"Oh, just working. What's Kate got planned for you tonight?"

"I don't know, man, but I expect to need a defibrillator around 10:00 tonight!" I said.

He laughed boisterously, and then said, "That's awesome! Then I've got the perfect birthday present for you. Can I stop by your office later today and drop it off?"

I told him I had a meeting scheduled from 2:00 to 3:00 with my team, and anytime after that would be fine.

He showed up about 4:00, grinning widely as he rapped his knuckles on the door jamb. I waved him into my office and he quietly closed the door behind himself. He seemed like he could hardly contain himself with excitement as he reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a thin cardboard package about the size of an index card and about a quarter-inch thick. It rattled slightly as he reached across my desk to hand it to me. It looked a lot like one of those packages of drug samples you get at the doctor's office.

"You're sure gonna have a happy birthday now, man!" he said, laughing loudly.

As I looked at the package, I immediately recognized the Cialis logo I have seen so often on television commercials. I leaned back in my chair and joined Charles in hearty laughter.

"Oh, so I turn 50 and automatically need Cialis?"

Charles was laughing so hard that tears were squeezing out of the corners of his eyes. I was so relieved he had closed the door, as our laughter would surely have brought curious co-workers to my office. I would hate to have to explain what was so funny to the women who sat outside my office.

He said, "Look, these are real pills I got from my doctor, they're not fakes. I don't know if you really need any help in that department or not, and frankly I don't think I want to know!" We burst out laughing again, and I knew if anyone else knew what we were laughing about they would accuse us of being immature.

"But even of you don't need 'em, these things will turbo-charge your equipment, man. You won't believe what they will do for you. And they last way longer than the 36 hours it says on the box. They boost me for a good seven or eight days."

"Well, thanks! And maybe Kate will be calling to thank you, too!"

Charles laughed again and said, "She won't if you don't take one right now! It takes a little while to kick in."

He got up to leave and I opened one of the plastic blisters to pop out a pill. I had never taken Cialis before or any other similar drug, but in recent months I had begun to wonder if I might benefit from it. The ol' equipment was still working, but maybe not as well as it did 20 years ago. Maybe I was due for a Cialis test drive.

As I escorted Charles out of the building, I stopped by a water fountain, put the pill in my mouth and washed it down. We chuckled quietly all the way to the lobby, where he shook my hand and told me to call him the next day to let me know how well his present worked. I thanked him again as he headed out the door.

I thought about the coming evening and thought "She better not give me sky diving lessons now!"

The rest of the day dragged on slowly, and I kept waiting to see if I felt any effects from the Cialis. I didn't know what to expect, but was disappointed that by quitting time I felt absolutely nothing. Well, hell, I thought.

The drive home through North Dallas traffic was as frustrating as usual, but I tried to relax as I listened to the news. Or rather, I tried to listen to the news, but my mind kept drifting as I kept thinking about what I was in store for tonight. Hell, even if she DOES just give me sky diving lessons, I plan on testing the Cialis out tonight on Kate no matter what. She better be ready!

After a couple of close calls with an Audi SUV and a DART bus, I finally made the turn into our subdivision. I felt my heart starting to pound in my chest. Was that the Cialis kicking in, or just adrenalin entering my bloodstream in anticipation? I wasn't sure, but I knew I was looking forward to the coming evening. It was almost 6:30 by the time I pulled into the driveway. I almost forgot to put the car into park before jumping out!

I guess I did have some basic expectations. I assumed we would go out to dinner, then return home for my gift, whatever it might be. I was beginning to get a little hungry and was hoping for filet mignon at Del Frisco's.

I entered the front door and was immediately grateful for the sharp contrast between the hot August summer outside and the fresh, cool inside. I heard soft music from the master bedroom, and I called out to Kate as I headed that way.

"Come on back here, birthday boy!" she answered.

As I entered the bedroom, initially I didn't see her, but I could smell her vanilla perfume. Moments later she stepped out of the bathroom and I smiled at what I saw. She stood there for a moment so I could take in the view. She was wearing a gorgeous hot pink bra and matching panties that I had never seen before. She was barefoot, with nails painted a matching hot pink. The contrast against her smooth, tan skin was delightful.

"Wow!" I managed to croak.

She sauntered over to me, placed her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, her tongue swirling softly across my lips and into my mouth. I put my hands on her waist and kissed her back, and gently started to push towards the bed.

She stopped me and said, "Uh uh. Maybe later. Now it's time for your present."

I raised an eyebrow questioningly but she just smiled. Her hands came down from my neck to my chest and she very slowly and deliberately started unbuttoning my shirt. I reached for her tits, which were almost spilling out of the bra, but she pulled my hands away and put them at my sides.

"Keep them here, please."

Ah, so that's how it's supposed to be, I thought. So I just stood there as she continued to undress me. And that's when I noticed the Cialis had started to work. I had a boner like I couldn't ever remember having before.

She removed my shirt, then helped me remove my shoes and socks. When she began to lower my zipper, she noticed how hard my cock was. She looked up at me with a twinkle in her eye and cooed with excitement at her discovery. I couldn't wait for her to get me naked. I tried to help her by tugging my pants down, but she insisted on doing it herself with no assistance from me. Again, she moved my hands to my sides.

After my pants were down, she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my briefs and started to lower them. She actually had trouble getting the waistband over my cock. Wow, I think I love this Cialis!

Once she had me naked, she told me she wanted me to stand absolutely still and let her do what she wanted. I nodded as she gently dragged her fingernails across my chest. My cock began to bounce and throb, almost painfully, when she grazed my nipples. Her fingers played all over my chest, my groin, my thighs, my arms, everywhere but my cock, which was aching for her touch.

"I want you to stand her and not move," she whispered in my ear as she walked around behind me, her fingers lightly dancing across my back, then down to my ass where she squeezed each cheek softly. The touching stopped for a moment, but then I felt her hands on my head as she placed a blindfold over my eyes. I smiled and said nothing. This was getting interesting!

She started gliding her fingers from my right shoulder, down my arm to my wrist, and it gave me chills. She snickered, and I thought I heard a sound, like something metallic. Suddenly I felt cold metal on my wrist and recognized the distinct click of a pair of handcuffs locking on my wrist. Okay, this was definitely unexpected!

I started to ask where she got the handcuffs, but she quickly shushed me.

"I want you to be quiet."

She pulled my right wrist behind my back and I knew what was coming next. I decided to go along for the ride. Besides, even though it was receiving no attention, I was enjoying the sensation of my rock-hard cock throbbing. She then clicked the other cuff around my left wrist and with my hands behind my back, I was at her mercy. I thought about asking is she knew where the key was, but decided to keep quiet and just enjoy whatever was going to happen.

I stood there blindfolded and handcuffed, and couldn't quite tell where Kate was. I could hear movement, but it was indistinct.

I was suddenly startled when I felt my cock engulfed in her warm mouth. I wasn't expecting it and it was a rush. Then warmth and wetness were so overwhelming, my knees almost buckled. It took everything I had to keep standing. She then slowly licked from my shaved balls to the tip of my cock, paying special attention to that sensitive spot on the underside just behind the head.

This went on for what seemed like a long time and it was heavenly. Interestingly, I never felt myself coming close to coming. I was able to just enjoy, and I decided to let her do it as long as possible. Her fingers danced over my balls as she deep-throated me over and over.

As suddenly as the blowjob began, it was over. I felt her tongue in my mouth and we kissed passionately. She surprised me again when I felt her hands on my shoulders, and she pushed to spin me around.

"What the hell?" I barked.

"Just trying to disorient you a little. Like with Pin the Tail on the Donkey," she said. Again, I decided to just go with it.

I then felt her hand on my cock and she began to pull me. I began to laugh and thought to myself this was kind of silly, but what the hell, it was fun, too.

"Come on, birthday boy," she whispered.

She dragged me by my cock down the hallway, but then stopped and spun me around again. Again she pulled me somewhere else and spun me again. By now I was completely lost within my own house. What was she doing? I momentarily worried that she was leading me in this condition into a surprise party, but I calmed myself knowing Kate is not that wild! Or at least I hoped she wasn't.

She released my cock and I stood silently, waiting for her next move. She switched on some music, so that made me think we were in the living room. But maybe it was just her iPod in its docking station, which means we could be anywhere.

I felt her move behind me and she wrapped her arms around to my front where she gently grasped my cock in her right hand and my balls in her left. With the lightest touch imaginable, she started stroking my cock, which made it get even harder. So hard, in fact, that it hurt. But my God, her light touch felt amazing and I didn't care if my cock hurt.

I then used my palms, which were facing backwards, to touch her and I was delighted to feel that she had removed her panties. I tried to reach my fingertips down to her pussy, but she removed her hand from my balls and slapped my hands, telling me that wasn't permitted. I sighed in frustration, and then focused on her delightful stroking.

I thought she began to lose her balance as I felt her leaning forward, pushing me as she stroked my cock. But I realized she was actually trying to make me move forward. As uncertain of my location as I was, I was afraid to walk forward so I took tiny steps. She continued to push me slowly and again, it seemed silly and funny, so I laughed. Kate laughed, too.

She stopped stroking my cock but held it in her hand as we inched forward together. I was startled again, when I thought I felt the tip of my cock touch something. Kate began to wiggle my cock just a little and then with her hips, she shoved my hips forward. Oh my God, my cock slid into a very warm, very wet pussy! Holy shit, what the hell is going on?

Kate moved her hands to my hips and pulled me backwards a couple of inches, then shoved me forward again. She repeated this action and I realized she wanted me to fuck this pussy. So I did what any red-blooded American man would do. I fucked it!

My head was spinning and I couldn't imagine who I was fucking. But it felt amazing and I kept doing it. From my left, I heard a familiar buzzing sound and I knew Kate was using her vibrator as she watched. I heard her moaning, but never heard a sound from the woman I was fucking. I picked up my rhythm and really started hammering this mystery woman. My cock was on fire, harder than it has ever been in my entire life, so I kept pounding.

I felt a hand on the back of my head, pushing my head forward. I wasn't sure what she was trying to do so I kept pumping as I leaned forward. I then felt soft, warm lips against mine and I understood she wanted. Whoever this woman was, she was kissing me with passion, our tongues swirling together. She tasted like strawberries. I kept fucking her as we kissed. Within seconds, Kate groaned loudly and I knew she had exploded in orgasm as she watched.

12