The Unexpected Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind tried to figure out who this woman could be, and where I was in my home that I could be fucking this woman while standing. I suspected she was sitting on the bathroom counter. Then I realized I wasn't wearing a condom. Good Lord! Who does my wife trust enough to let me fuck without a condom? My mind reeled but I had no answers.

My heart was pounding at a rate that alarmed me, but I didn't want the moment to end. If I had a heart attack and dropped dead, I thought what the fuck, what a way to go. All to soon I began to feel the first twinges that signaled I was nearing the end. I wanted this to last as long as possible so I slowed my thrusting to try to make it last a little longer and to catch my breath, but within seconds, Kate's hands were on my ass, pushing me to keep thrusting.

She whispered softly into my ear, "Come on baby, I want you to cum in that pussy. Fuck it and cum for me. Don't hold back."

That was all it took. My cock erupted into this woman and I came so hard, I thought I would pass out. I grunted as spasms of pleasure went through my entire body. When I could take it no more, I stumbled backwards and Kate caught me, preventing me from falling on my ass. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me like a woman possessed. Kate started to giggle as she kissed me, and it was contagious. I was exhausted, overwhelmed, confused, but very happy.

She wrapped a hand towel around my cock and wiped it for me, then began to pull me, this time without spinning me around. My shoulder bumped into a door jamb and she kept pulling me until we arrived at her destination. She let go of me and in seconds I heard her turn on the shower. Moments later, the handcuffs were unlocked and the blindfold removed. There stood my lovely wife, naked and grinning with delight.

"Hope you enjoyed your present," she said as she pushed me towards the open shower door.

"You have no idea," was my weak response as I stepped into the warm spray of water.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and ventured out of the bedroom, hoping to meet the mystery woman. But I only found Kate, who was almost finished getting dressed to take me out. The mystery woman was gone.

"Okay, you have to tell me. Who was she?"

Kate just shrugged, shook her head and said flatly, "You'll never know."

She took me out for a wonderful dinner and I asked her for information all evening. She refused to say anything. Later that evening when we got home, I had no trouble getting another erection and we fucked like teenagers. Kate was a tiger in bed that night, and I was grateful for my gift from Charles so I was able to totally satisfy her.

I never found out who was the mystery woman I fucked that day. I asked Kate repeatedly and she never told me. After six months of pestering, she actually seemed to get aggravated with my persistence, so I decided to drop it. So now I look back on the events of that day as the greatest birthday of my life. I realize now that the mystery of who that woman was adds to the memories and makes it seem more fun. Every now and then, when we are at dinner with friends or in church, I will catch Kate's eye. We look at each other for a moment and I see that twinkle in her eye and a faint smile. I immediately know she's thinking about it, and I smile back.

What a woman I married. Damn, I love her.

12