The Unexpected Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning.
968 words
4.4
17.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sharlean
Sharlean
56 Followers

Kenney picked me up and took me to his bed.

"Oh my God, the one place I've wanted to be for weeks now!" I thought.

We kissed and he lay me on the bed. I slid over to make room for him. Kenney takes me in his arms again and I lay my head on his chest as we fall sleep.

The next morning I woke up to find that Kenney was not in bed with me. I got up and found one of his T-shirts at the foot of his bed. I pulled it on and went to the bathroom. I freshened up and decided to go in search of my lover for another session of sex. I found Kenney in just his boxers sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee sitting next to his elbow. I walked over to him and leaned down to kiss him. He kissed me back and I said, "Good morning, how are you?"

"Great" Kenney said between mouth fulls of food.

There was that sexy smile again. I picked up the cup of coffee and took a sip before setting it back down. Then I walked behind him as he continued to eat and put my hands around his neck sliding them down his chest slowly. My lips rested against his ear and I kissed and gently bit his ear lobe.

"I did not come in here to watch you eat cereal for breakfast. I came to have you for breakfast," I said.

Kenney put down the nearly empty bowl of cereal, and turning he pulled me into his arms. Slowly sliding his hands underneath the shirt, he pulled it up exposing my breasts. My nipples were erect and he lightly traced them with his finger tips followed by his lips. Kenney took my right breast in his mouth and sucked on it as my fingers raked through his hair pulling his head closer. I loved the feel of his tongue running over my engorged tip. I moaned my pleasure at his oral homage to my breast, but I wanted my breakfast, and while being devoured by Kenney was so very hot, I reluctantly broke our embrace.

"I said I came for my breakfast."

I kneel down between Kenney's legs, running my hand slowly up his legs as I bent forward to grab the elastic band of his shorts with my teeth, pulling them down slowly revealing his rock hard cock. God there was just something about that morning boner. My hands grabbed the hem of Kenney's boxers, pulling them off the rest of the way. As my lips rubbed against his cock head, my tongue flicked back and forth at the slit where drops of pre-cum glistened on the tulip shaped head. I moaned as I licked slowly around the head as one hand lightly caressed his balls that had tightened as they filled with cock juice.

Ken stretched his legs out as one of his hands grasped the back of my head, pulling my head down as I opened my mouth to swallow his cock into my warm wet orifice. I continued allowing him to feed his hot member into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat invoking my gag reflex. I backed off and slowly slid his cock in and out of my mouth as my hand lightly stroked and pulled at his nut sac.

Kenney's hand was still on the back of my head guiding my mouth up and down his cock as my mouth and tongue fucked his cock. Slowly in, down, down, until it hit the back of my throat. I continued mouth fucking his cock enjoying the feeling of his body tensing up as he got closer to his orgasmic release. I took his cock out of my mouth and slapped it lightly against my lips and face. Then I ran my tongue up and down the length, sucking and coating it with my saliva as I slid it back inside of my mouth. He leaned up and looked down at me. I looked him directly in the eye as I slowly swallowed every inch of his rock hard cock. I could feel every ridge and smooth firm skin as it slid into my mouth to the back of my throat. His head fell back on the table as his hands gripped my head and pulled my head up and down on his cock. I knew that he was getting closer to his release because I felt his thigh muscles tense up. I just held my mouth open and let him fuck my mouth with his cock. I knew my lover was going to shoot a big load of his cock juice into my mouth. My mouth watered at the prospect of tasting that creamy salty liquid. Then it happened his hand clamped down my head as he arched up, and his body exploded with cum.

"Hmmmm," I moaned as I swallowed his first squirt which was followed by another and another. I swallowed every drop and milked every last drop of his nectar. I got up, looking down at him. His eyes were closed, breathing heavy trying to catch his breath. I took another sip of his coffee.

"Thank you for breakfast. I'm going to take a shower and dress.

I lean over and kissed him, and then walked out, heading to the shower.

I picked up my discarded clothes from the night before and headed to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I turned on the shower, stepped in, and began to take a quick shower.

Suddenly the shower curtain opened and Kenney stepped in with a sexy grin and nothing else. I knew this day was going to get better...

Sharlean
Sharlean
56 Followers