The Unexpected Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel pulled some coiled white rope, a black collar and a bright red ball gag on a black leather harness out of her bag. She buckled the collar on and lay out on the bed. The light of the bedroom played out deliciously over the gorgeous tan of Rachel's skin. Her nipples stood erect, protruding deliciously from her breasts. Josh ran his hands over Rachel's breasts and his fingers teased the blush colored nipples. Rachel moaned and squirmed.

"Do you want to be tied a particular way?" Josh asked.

"I'll let you make the choice. I'm good with whatever. I just want you cock in my pussy again," Rachel purred.

"Okay, slut," Josh replied, "Do you have more than one coil of rope?"

"Yes, I do. Three in fact. You know a hog tie is pretty fun and I would be really helpless. Rachel stated, Plus it looks really hot. I love seeing naked women tied li-"

"Shut up, slut," Josh said after jamming the ball of the gag in Rachel's mouth. She looked upset as Josh buckled the gag firmly into place. Josh pinched and twisted one pink nipple and Rachel moaned a protest around the gag. Josh gathered up the rope to start tying Rachel to the bed.

Josh scooted Rachel up the bed and put a pillow behind her head. Rachel looked concerned when Josh pulled her right wrist toward her right ankle. Her protests were muffled by the gag. Josh deftly secured Rachel's wrists to her ankles. Rachel started squirming, but Josh overpowered her. He tied the ends of the ropes to the bed posts. Rachel lay on the bed with her harms and legs spread wide. Her ass and pussy were on display and josh admired the sight for a few moments. He stroked Rachel's upturned thighs. The tan skin felt amazing and looked even better. Josh moved his hand to Rachel's breasts and stroked the sides and undersides. Rachel moaned through the gag. Josh continued to stroke and tease Rachel's skin. The tan flesh started dimpling as goose bumps ran through Rachel's body. Josh felt his cock twitch at the sight. He looked up and saw Rachel's chest rising and falling. The swelling of each breath in did distracting things to her breasts.

Josh looked up at the black collar. Emblazoned on the collar in rhinestones was the word slut. Josh had seen a similar collar in porn video he watched when Sarah and the kids were away. Josh wanted to see Sarah wear one. His wife was prudish. Her idea of kinky was sex outside the bedroom and oral sex. She did wea5r lingerie, but fairly conservative. Seeing a collar like that up close drove Josh wild. He only wished it was Sarah wearing a label; calling herself a slut.

The gag was glistening with saliva as Rachel moaned around it. Her face was the picture of helplessness, as Josh massaged her body. He finally brought up his hands and tongue to Rachel's pussy. Rachel writhed under his tongue and fingers. Josh's fingers slid easily into the folds of Rachel's pussy. There was a growing damp spot on the sheets under Rachel's ass. Josh slid his tongue down Rachel's pussy and mad e a spur of the moment decision. His tongue went south and flicked across Rachel's asshole. Rachel jumped and squealed through the gag at the unexpected sensation. Josh persisted and probed the orifice with his tongue. Squeals turned to moans. Josh looked into Rachel's face and saw a beautiful agony spread across her face. Her green eyes pleaded with Josh. He grinned at Rachel.

"You want me to fuck you now, slut?" Josh asked.

Rachel nodded emphatically.

Okay, Josh said and settled himself on his knees. . He lowered his cock and guided it toward Rachel's puffy, glistening pussy. The head of his cock was about to slip in to Rachel's pussy when she screamed through the gag. Josh looked up at her with a confused expression. He unbuckled the gag and pulled it out of Rachel's mouth.

"God, you are a fucking tease, Josh," Rachel said.

Josh started putting the gag back in place, but Rachel spoke quickly.

"That isn't all I was going to say," Rachel blurted. "You need to put a condom on. Really bad for business if I get pregnant. Though there is a clien-"

Josh pushed the gag into place and rebuckled it behind Rachel's head. Josh rummaged in her back and found the condoms. He tore the packaging open with his teeth and rolled the condom onto his cock. He settled back down and rubbed the head of his cock along Rachel's pussy. Josh looked into Rachel's' eyes and raised his eyebrows. Rachel nodded eagerly. Her hips moved slightly, but Josh thought she was trying to life them up to his cock.

Josh plunged his cock into Rachel's pussy. Josh groaned. Rachel moaned and whimpered with each of Josh's thrusts. Josh relished the warmth and tightness of her pussy. He watched as his cock slid into the lips of this woman who wasn't Sarah. He leaned down and kissed Rachel's' hair. His hands roamed. One went to explore her breasts and tease her nipples. The other reached around Rachel's back and settled on one of Rachel's ass cheeks. That hand kneaded and massaged the flesh. Slowly, Josh worked his hand to Rachel's asshole. He plunged his middle finger into Rachel's ass.

Rachel screamed, but it was not a scream of anger. This was Rachel's orgasm scream. Josh felt Rachel's pussy pulse on his cock and her ass contract around his finger. This and the expression on Rachel's face almost sent Josh exploding. Then he saw saliva slide on the ball gag and read "slut" on Rachel's collar. Josh shouted and grunted as he blew his load and bucked his hips.

When the pair came down from their orgasm, josh untied Rachel. He gently removed the gag, but left the collar on. Rachel snuggled up close to Josh and kissed him. Josh wrapped his arms around the escort and fell asleep thinking about his wife, Sarah, in a "slut" collar.

......More to cum....

12