The Unexpected Gift Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna wants to claim Taylor's fur coat shop as her own.
3.7k words
4.59
5.4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ram19
Ram19
14 Followers

When Anna first received that box only two days ago, she knew it was unusual, but this? She had no idea it would lead to this. She now had three women under her control, ready to do her bidding at a moment's notice. She had claimed Jennifer and Veronica's apartment, covered it in fur and turned all of their clothes the same. But Anna was not satisfied with what she had. She needed more. More coats. More territory. More slaves.

That was why she was giving the local furrier's a visit.

*************************************

Taylor's jaw dropped when the fur clad woman marched through the door of her fur coat shop. She was dressed in red fox fur, and accompanied by three women, two in white fox fur, one in silver.

"Hello there, my name is Anna," spoke the woman, with a voice of power and elegance, "These two ladies are Jennifer and Veronica," she spoke, gesturing to the ones wearing white fur, "And this is Kate," as she wrapped an arm round Kate's silver fur coat.

"Hi, uh, I'm Taylor, welcome to La Fur, how may I help you?" She said, barely snapping out of her thoughts.

"Yes well, my friend Kate here was telling me about this place," she said, squeezing Kate's waist. "I heard you have the largest fur collection in 50 miles?"

"That would be true ma'am, would you like to see them?" Taylor didn't know what these people wanted, but she got a slightly uneasy feeling from them, and could've sworn she saw one of them... was it Veronica perhaps... rubbing one of the furs over her face in the back corner, near the employee coat hanger, but she was too focused on Anna to be sure.

"Hmm, that does sound nice, tell me, how many coats do you have?" she said, leaning a bit closer over the counter.

"Well we have around 500 coats, each of which has its own set of stoles, boas, hats, muffs, boots and gloves. We also have dozens of bedthrows, pillows and cushions."

"My oh my, that is quite the collection, Taylor, isn't it."

"Y-yes, it is ma'am."

"Say Taylor, do you ever imagine yourself wearing absolutely nothing but fur, feeling it brush against your skin and it's weight shift as you walk? Just like me?"

Taylor's face went blank as her mind drifted away.

"Taylor I feel like we've grown awful close in the past few minutes, how about you gift this entire place to me and all of its furs. Doesn't that sound nice?" said Anna, who was now inches away from Taylor's face.

"I.. uhh.. w-what, no!" said Taylor, snapping back to reality, as she pushed Anna away from her.

"Oh my, Taylor, your acting rather unkindly to me. How about this, I can tell you're not quite yourself, so I'll give you some time to think over this, and I'll come back tomorrow, sound good?" said Anna, with a smirk on her face.

"Ma'am you need to leave. Now."

"Come on Veronica, we're leaving," said Anna as she made her way to the door. "I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Taylor," she said looking Taylor in the eyes as she went out the door, which was held open by the other women.

**********************************

No one else came into the shop that day, so Taylor had plenty of time to think about what had happened. She thought about the fur that the woman, Anna, had worn. Her body was covered in fur, she could've easily been naked under it and no one would've known. She thought about the women that followed Anna about, opening doors and carrying bags for her. And what had one of them, Veronica, been doing with the furs near the employee coat rack? Mainly though, Taylor thought about why Anna seemed so confident that she would give the shop to her. And what was she going to do when she came back tomorrow?

It soon reached closing time, Taylor began shutting down the tills and turning off the lights. She poked her head in the fur vault, which stretched back at least 50 meters, and switched off the lights.

"I'm glad that's still there, I thought one of those women would have tried to steal one."

Kate went to grab her jacket from the rack, only to find it wasn't there. She looked on the floor and in some of the fur coats, but still found nothing.

"That's odd, where could it have gone?" she said, scratching her head. "The only other thing on the coat hanger is this short fur coat. I don't even know how it got there."

Taylor looked around the room nervously, "Well it's cold out there, and I've got a long way to walk home, I have to wear something," she eyed the fur coat, "I suppose no-one would know, its only for one night..."

Taylor carefully lifted the coat off it's peg, she held it in front of herself by the shoulders and examined it. "It's definitely a golden fox, looks to be only hip length." She slid one of her arms into the sleeve and, spinning, wrapped the rest of the coat around herself. She closed the coat and ran her hands down the front.

"Well that's lucky, its a perfect fit, pretty much the exact size of my jacket," Taylor said, smiling. She locked up the shop and put the keys in the coat's pocket, walking off into the street.

"Damn, this coat's really warm, I'm glad i had to wear it," Taylor said, running her hands down the coat, "Wait, that feels odd, when I ran my hands over the coat, I could've sworn I felt fur against my body. That can't be right, there wasn't any fur on the inside of this when I put it on, and why would I feel it against my body anyway, I'm wearing a shirt," Taylor lifted the coat forward and peered down the collar, "Well my shirt is still there, so- wait a minute. Why's the bottom half stuck to the coat like that? Well it's no big deal, I'll just reach under and pull them apart. Hold on, where's the shirt? I'm reaching under but i cant feel it, only fur instead. If i put my hand up further I can feel the top half, but anything below that is fur! Wait, the fur on the inside is spreading! Its spreading over my shirt, fusing it with the coat and leaving me naked underneath! That's why the shirt was stuck to the coat, because it was becoming the coat! Oh shit, I need to take this off now! But I can't do it in the street, I'll be topless! I know! I'll go back to the shop and swap it for a different coat there."

Taylor moved back to the shop as fast as her heels would allow. Luckily she noticed what was happening only a few minutes away from the shop.

"It all makes sense now, I didn't lose my jacket, it became this coat. Just like my shirt's becoming part of the coat. This must have been that bitch Veronica's doing. Ok the fur's almost reached my collar now. Not far to go, thirty meters, twenty meters, ten meters!"

Taylor reached to open the door, only to find it was stil locked, "Oh yeah I need to unlock it," she reached for the key in her pocket, "Wait what, where'd the pocket go? The opening's gone, there's just one smooth bit of fur where it used to be! I can still feel the key through the lining, but there's no way for me to reach it, this coat must have sealed it off!"

Taylor began to panic, she looked around the street, trying to find away to escape her inescapable situation. She peered into the coat, only to find that none of her shirt remained. "Dammit, this is really bad now. It's consumed my shirt entirely, and I've got a feeling it wont stop there! I've got no choice, I'm just going to have to take it off and go home in a bra."

Taylor rapidly undid the clasps on the front of the coat, to her luck, the coat handn't sealed itself at the front like it did with the pockets. She slid her arms out of the sleeves, noticing how soft the fur was against them as she did. She braced herself to ditch the coat and walk about in public in a bra, and dropped the coat, expecting to hear the soft noise of it falling to the ground.

Except, she heard nothing.

Taylor turned her head around, as her eyes shot open in fear at what she saw. The coat had managed to fuse with the very back of her bra, clinging on to Taylor like a parasite. "No. Nonononono NO!" The fur began to spread across her bra, as the coat fused with more and more of it, lifting itself back up Taylors body, going over her shoulders and wrapping itself around her front. "oh god, no, ohgodohgod,nonono," Taylor said to herself quietly. She reluctantly slid her arms back into the coats sleeves, and closed the clasps as the coat fused with the remainder of the bra. Taylor felt the fur against her breasts, and knew that her bra was gone, and with it, any chance of taking off the coat before she got home. "oh god oh fuck, nono this cant be happening, oh god," Taylor said, panting. Her last ditch effort to stop this thing had failed, and now she would be at it's mercy for the next 15 minutes as she made her way home.

Taylor began to walk quickly into the street, feeling the fur brush against her breasts with ever step she took. She looked down, and saw that the coat had now formed a thick v-shaped collar. "Oh god, is it growing? Am I going to become like one of the women who visited me in the shop today?" She didn't like that idea, and quickly discarded it. But she couldn't escape the thought for long, as she heard someone call her name from across the street. There was someone waving at her, wearing a huge silver fox fur coat. Shit. It was Kate. "Looking good Taylor!" she laughed, still waving. Taylor feared that getting any closer to Kate would make her situation even worse. She dioped her head and drew her arms close to herself, quickly walking away.

"What's she running from?" puzzled Kate, "Doesn't she know it's all ready too late for her to do anything?"

"That was close," said Taylor, bringing her arms down by her sides, "Hopefully that prevented something." Her fingers brushed against her skirt, but for some reason only felt fur. A glance at it twisted her expression into one of horror. Her skirt was coated with fur, and it appeared to have joined with the coat. "No, not my skirt," she said, trying to pull the two garments apart, but to no avail. The skirt then loosened, as the fur on it thickened and grew to the inside. It then began to split down the middle, and soon flapped open, revealing Taylor's underwear. Taylor quickly pulled the two flaps together, and fastened a clasp that hadn't been there a moment ago. "I know that I shouldn't like the way this coat is growing," Taylor began, "but I'm really glad that it formed a clasp there." The collar then grew and thickened, reaching all the way down the coat, and wrapping around the underside. Up top, it extended outwards, and soon covered Taylor's shoulders. All of the fur thickened and grew more dense, as the sleeves widened and lengthened, eventually covering Taylor's hands. "Oh, this is getting quite heavy now, although it is rather soft against my skin."

Taylor brushed her hand against the fur, but suddenly looked towards some familiar voices.

"Shit, it's my friends from work, they can't see me like this! It might spread to them, or I'll be stuck talking to them for ages and I won't get home in time. Think, think, I have to avoid them. Oh! There's an idea," Taylor reached behind her neck, and smiled as she grasped what she was looking for. Quickly, she pulled her arm over her head, bringing a huge fur hood with it. It swallowed her head, and hung so far forward that it could fall down and easily cover her face.

"Oh, there's even fur on the inside of the hood, it sure feels soft against my face."

Taylor walked past her friends, the coat hiding her identity so well that they never suspected who wore it.

"Oh? Did I already walk past them? I was so distracted by the fur that I didn't notice. Whatever, it doesn't matter, I'm finally home."

Taylor opened the door to her apartment block. Her room was on the third floor, and the elevator had been out for a few months, so she'd have to climb the stairs.

It wasn't until the second flight of stairs that Taylor noticed something was amiss, "I knew the fur was feeling softer against my legs, its because my tights have disappeared. It must've been the coat, that's why its gotten a bit longer, it goes just a little past my knees now, and the clasps seemed to have disappeared. It shouldn't matter, I'm almost home, then I can finally take off my coat- the coat, that is, it's not mine, I don't want it to be mine."

Taylor climed the last few steps, and finally reached her door. She tried the coat's pocket again, but to no avail, it was still sealed, "Oh well, that was a long shot anyway. At least I've got this spare key," she said, reaching under her welcome mat and lifting out a key. She stuck it in the door, her shaking hand causing her to struggle to open it, but it eventually swung open. Taylor rushed in and slammed the door behind her, locking it.

"Sorry coat, but your time's up," she said, reaching to pull it off her. She grasped both sides and pulled, but the coat refused to budge. "Wait what!?" said Taylor, tugging at the coat, but failing to open it, "no, nonono, oh god no, it-it's sealed. Just like the pocket. I cant get it off, what do I do!?"

Taylour sank to the ground, filled with despair. She tried to pull the hood down, but it clung to her head, refusing to budge. She wrapped her arms around herself, slowly working her hands along her body, comforting herself. She closed her eyes, and focused on what she felt. She felt the fur between her fingers as her hand brushed against the coat. She felt the fur being pressed against her skin as her hands moved across her body. Taylor took notice of how soft and thick the fur was, every hair sending a tingle through her skin.

The fur felt particularly soft against her breasts, so Taylor decided to pay some more attention to them. As she did, the fur around her breasts grew tighter. The fur pressed her breasts close against her chest. The coat continued to tighten, until it was squeezing her entire upper torso. Right when the fur couldn't seem to tighten anymore, her chest ballooned outwards.

"Whoa, the fur must have thickened again," said Taylor, reaching towards her chest. Her eyes widened in shock as she found the fur to be of the same thickness, and that it was infact her breasts that had grown. "Holy shit, my tits are huge! They must be like a 34H!"

A soft moan escaped Taylor's lips, as she felt the fur brush against her new- and extra sensitive- tits. She gasped as her fingers dug into them, sending waves of pleasure across her body.

"I suppose being stuck in my coat isn't so bad after all," said Taylor, smiling. She reached into the bottom of her coat with her free hand, going straight for what lay between her legs. Taylor shivered as she felt the fur cuffs brush against her legs, bringing them closer together so that she could feel it more. Much to her suprise -but not her dismay- Taylor found that her coat had gotten to her underwear before she could. "It doesn't matter," she thought to herself, smiling as she traced circles around her pussy with her index finger.

Taylor hadn't noticed, but by now, her coat was no longer sealed shut, and the hood had fallen off her head, now acting as a massive collar. If she wanted, she could let her coat fall of her shoulders, and continue with her life as normal. But these thoughts did not cross her mind, they were the thoughts of the old Taylor. The new Taylor, enthralled by her fur coat's lustre and sexuality, could never return to the way things once were, and could never be without fur.

"Mmm, this feels great, but I know it can feel better," said Taylor, as she grabbed the cuff of her sleeve, and stroked it against her pussy. She moaned loudly as she felt a million hairs brushing against every inch of her pussy. The feeling was unlike anything she had felt before, especially when combined with the fur mashing against her breasts.

"Oh, oh yeah, ooooh that feels so nice. Yes, yes, yes!" Taylor couldn't hold it any longer, her hips bucked, her hands blurred with her coat, and her whole body was brought to an earth-shattering orgasm.

"OOOOHH! OH FUCK YEAH! MMMHH FUR FEELS SOO GOOOD! MMHHAA!!" Taylor's body shook as she came, each movement causing her body to brush against her coat, bringing further waves of pleasure.

Eventually her body collapsed in a heap. After several minutes, Taylor crawled into bed, exhausted by the day's ordeal. She covered herself with her sheets, still wearing her fur coat, and instantly fell asleep.

*************************************

The next day, Taylor woke sandwiched between two layers of fur. It appeared that her coat had remodeled her bed whilst she slept, as the bedsheets, pillows, and even backboard was covered in the same golden fur that comprised her coat. While Taylor would love to spend ample time in it, she had to meet with a very special woman at the furrier's. She lifted the heavy sheets off of herself, and went to leave her home, but paused when she saw what lay on her bedside cabinet.

"Well hello there," said Taylor, picking up two garments in front of her. She held a fur bra, and a pair of fur panties, naturally they both had fur on the inside. She slipped on the panties, which fit snugly around her hips, and hooked the bra around her chest, which covered a lot of her tits, while still showing off plenty of cleavage. Taylor reached back to the back of the bra, only to find the clasp gone, replaced with a strip of fur with a small button protuding out of the back.

"Of course," she smiled, growing accustomed to her fur's behaviour. The button was new however, she pushed it in, and as it disappeared into the fur, her panties began to vibrate. Slowly at first, but building up to a moderate pace, her bra soon followed.

"Ooh, it's like my tits and pussy are being massaged by fur. It won't bring me to orgasm for a while, but it'll definitely make me cum several times a day," with that, Taylor closed up her coat and, brushing down the fur, made her way to the furrier's.

*************************************

Taylor had thoroughly enjoyed her stroll to work. She walked with confidence, championing her coat and basking in the admiring looks people gave her. She occasionally stroked her coat, or revealed some cleavage to a lucky passerby. Taylor had smiled, moaned and gasped the whole way, partly due to her vibrating underwear.

When Taylor arrived at the Furrier's she found that her pocket was no longer sealed, much to her relief. She opened up the shop, running a hand through each fur as she passed them. When she was finished she stood behind the counter and waited.

A few minutes later, Anna walked through the door, followed by her fellow women, all covered in the same fur as the day before.

"Taylor, it's great to see you, you're looking marvelous. Take a page out of our books and buy yourself a fur?"

"Well, I didn't buy it, but I've got a good idea of where it came from," said Taylor, smiling at Veronica, who returned the favour.

"I think I know what you mean," said Anna, "So, have you thought about what I asked you yesterday?"

Taylor had thought about it. Her fur coat made her feel so good, and it was Veronica who gave her the coat. And if Anna was in charge of Veronica, then it only made sense that Anna was responsible for how Taylor felt. So naturally, Taylor had to repay Anna for it.

"I have," said Taylor, reaching into her pocket. "The shop's yours," she said, dropping the keys into Anna's awaiting fur gloves.

Anna pulled Taylor close to her, kissing her heavily while caressing her face with fur. "Oh Taylor, I knew you'd make the right decision. I know this would've been hard for you but it'll be worth it in the end. And don't worry, we'll make sure your co-workers are on board with this too."

"Now," said Anna, opening Taylor's coat, smiling at the fur underwear, and stroking her body, "Why don't you go down to that fur vault, and do what you've always wanted to do with the contents."

"Th-thank you, Anna," was all Taylor could manage to say, before her desire got the better of her and she hurried to the vault.

Ram19
Ram19
14 Followers
12