The Unexpected Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her grasp of my head tightened as she continued to impale her ass on my finger. Her pussy began flowing and she moaned loudly. With my free hand I situated 2 fingers at her outer pussy lips as she lifted off my finger in her ass. When her body came crashing back down, both fingers completely disappeared into her slit. I pressed hard against her clit with my tongue and she stopped riding me.

She ground her pussy and ass hard into my fingers and her thighs began to shake as her hands released my head. She screamed and fell forward onto the bed, fingers still completely embedded in her holes. Her ass tightened and pussy pussy clenched, as she let forth a gush of juice. I ended up with a mouthful of her sweet nectar as she collapsed forward, convulsing on the bed. My fingers slid out of her and she moaned softly as they vacated, leaving her empty.

I slid out from under her and stood. Kelly laid flat on her stomach, legs hanging off the bed in an open V. I had a great view of her sweet pussy and ass from that angle. She had stopped shaking and was now just breathing deeply on the bed. I ran my hands up the back of her thighs and she shuddered. I reached her round cheeks and spread her wide. Her pussy glistened and tiny pucker seemed to wink at me.

My cock stood at attention as I moved up behind her. I rubbed the head up and down her slit as I held her wide. She leaned back into me, trying to sink my cock inside her. I continued to tease her with it and found her tight ass hole with a finger. I felt her hand find my cock and line it up with her pussy. As my head disappeared inside her, I slipped my finger past her outer sphincter. She moaned and pressed back hard against me, completely engulfing my cock. My finger slid knuckle deep into her ass and she ground her hips against my pelvis.

She leaned forward, letting my cock slide out until only the head was still inside. My finger slide out to the tip before she slammed herself back against me, re-impaling both her holes. We both moaned as she began the steady rhythm of slowly sliding off and then slamming herself back down. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as she arched her back and turned to look at me. Her green eyes were ablaze as she reached back and grabbed my free arm. I leaned into her, driving my finger and cock deeper into her.

She pulled me even further forward, pushing my hand onto to her breast. I squeezed and she squealed and bucked her hips back into me. I felt her pussy begin convulse and her eyes that had been locked on me closed. Her body shook and I released her tit and started pounding her pussy hard. I wanted to finish with her and pussy milking me with each orgasmic wave had me almost there.

She threw her head back, grunting with each thrust, and her long brown mane draped across her back. I instinctual grabbed her hair and pulled. Her back arched, and she let out a scream. I pulled her back to my chest and continued my assault on her holes. She begged for it harder and I obliged. I pulled hard on her hair and moaned to her that I was close. "Don't stop" was the only response I received. She moaned it over and over.

I felt my balls tighten with my impending explosion. I tugged her hair again, quickening my pace even more. She was still trembling, softly chanting "don't stop" as my cock spasmed. I pulled her back into my hips, burying my cock and finger as deep as I could get them. Her pussy clenched down as I exploded. I released her hair and grabbed her hips, trying to drive my cock deeper. Kelly fell forward onto the bed, her chest heaving, moaning something about filling her.

I receded and then drove deep into her again, causing her to scream as I let loose a few more blasts of cum. I pushed her flat onto the bed as I removed my finger from her ass. She moaned as I vacated her and she reached back to grab my hips, making sure my cock stayed firmly planted inside her. I leaned forward and laid on top of her twitching body, gently kissing her neck and upper back.

After what felt like an eternity, she slid forward, pulling my cock from her depths. I rolled off her and onto my back. She cuddled up against my chest and kissed me, her tongue snaking into my mouth. She thanked me and I told her she was welcome to stay overnight if she needed to. Exhausted, I checked my clock, saw it was 3am, and then drifted off to one of the best sleeps I've ever had.

12