The Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
When someone comes knocking on your door do you answer??
1.2k words
8.9k
3
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're coming out of the grocery store with two heavy bags of groceries. It's a hot day out you're starting to sweat because your dressed up in a skirt and a blouse but your top button has come undone because of the heat. As you near your car you start fumbling for your keys. As you reach in your purse a bag of groceries spills all over the pavement. Not knowingly to you a tall handsome man just got out of his car and saw it happen.

He walks over to you and starts to pick up your groceries for you. You make eye contact and you stare deep into his dark blue eyes and get lost in them for a moment. You only lose you trance when he asks you if how your day is going. You struggle to speak but you somehow manage to get out that you had a long day and were ready to go home and relax. He smiles at you and you begin to melt not because of the heat but because of the shear attractiveness of himself.

He proceeds to tell you he was just about to do the same thing and was wondering if you would like to join him for a relaxing drink. Stunned he would ask you this you nod your head trying to find the words, he picks up on this and grabs you bags of groceries which seemed so heavy to you with an ease that seemed so incredible. At this point you notice the size of his biceps. Bulging out if his shirt then you focus your attention on his pecks which seem like the are carved from steel.

He offers you a ride which you happily accept. Your mind starts to race, is he going to try and seduce me? Is he going to make the first move? You think. Then while in the car he looks over at you and tells you that you are the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. You now realize he is trying to seduce you so you blush and undo your blouse next button showing your red bra to his dark blue eyes.

That's when you see it. In his jeans you slowly start to see his penis increase in size. You keep thinking it is done but it keeps growing and growing. He reaches a stop light and notices you staring and says you can touch it if you want.

Smiling that he wants you to reach over and touch his thick cock you slowly reach over and grab onto it. It is huge, the cock feels thick and looks so long in his pants you pussy begins to start soaking through you panties.

You mouth starts to salivate you want to taste it, slowly you reach your other hand over and pull down the zipper on his pants. The look on his face makes you melt even more he wants you mouth more than you want to suck it.

You encounter a problem though his cock is so big you have to reach your hands deep down his pants to pull it out and when it is finally out you gasp. This cock was the biggest one you have ever seen and you were ready to suck it.

You start to lick the shaft up and down reaching with your other hand down your skirt to start rubbing on your pussy. Then you shove the head in your mouth and it barely fits you gag on it and he takes his hand off the wheel and pushes your head down farther on his cock.

After what seems like only seconds the car comes to a stop and he says here we are want to take this inside. You don't hesitate to agree and he puts his cock back in his pants goes to your side of te car picks you up and carries you in. All the while giving you a taste of his big lips that you were hoping would find their way to your pussy.

He brings you inside and doesn't hesitate in starting the process ripping off your blouse buttons fly everywhere and he snaps off you bra beginning to caress you nice tits.He squeezes your nipples in between his two fingers and bites in you lower lip all the while he is pulling and squeezing your nipples harder and harder.

Your pussy is dripping at this point and you can't wait for the cock to come back out. When he start to kiss you on your neck slowly working his way down your body to your skirt. And in one rip of the skirt he pulls it off even with your panties. This is what you were waiting for his big lips going down on your pussy and he starts to kiss you clit.

Then he sticks his tongue out and begins to flick it back and forth on you clit until you are squirming from the feeling. He then starts to suck on your clit pulling it far into his mouth and softly biting on it making your pussy drown in wetness. You can't take it anymore you need that cock inside of you. You grab his head and pull it up you give him the look of I need you cock and he backs up taking off his pants first leaving his boxers. The cock is making his boxers look 4 sizes too small and he slowly slides them off revealing his huge cock.

Which he starts slowly by rubbing you clit with it then he progresses into shoving it little by little into your tight wet pussy. You scream when you start to feel the immensity of his cock and that's when he shoves it even farther into your pussy. At this point he takes ahold of your hips and starts fucking you so hard you lose your breath. You thought you had cummed a lot before but you had already came three times and he hasn't even started fucking you for real.

He then proceeds to pick you up so you are standing and lifts you up and down on his cock you can feel his balls hitting your pussy which drives you even more crazy. After awhile of this he throws you up against a wall and begins fucking you even harder. You wonder where he gets his stamina from and you applaud it.

That's when he lets you down and tells you to bend over and he starts to slap you ass soft at first but progressively getting harder

Then he shoves his huge shaft into your pussy grabbing you hair so he can stop you from squirming away he begins to shove it so deep you can't help but scream. He reaches around with his other hand and starts rubbing your clit your mind begins to go crazy and you don't think you can handle much more. Then he slaps your ass tells you to turn around and beg. You begin to beg for his steamy loud to be in your mouth and he starts rubbing his cock violently to where you need to rub your pussy some more. Looking up at him with your mouth open he tells you to be ready and right at that moment he shoots the biggest load shot after shot hitting the back of your throat and you can't help but be amazed by this man that you met.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your spelling is horrible - SpellCheck would have helped.

Your plotline was sophomoric, or, at best, belonged in a Harlequin book.

Your descriptive portions were not erotic.

In short: I didn't even bother to finish this story, as it was a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

for the title. didn't read the crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolute garbage!!!!

Fuck! Did you put any thought in to this at all? Horrible so called story, horrible writing. There are too many errors to count, and it would be painful for any editor to even help you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I" wasn't there ...

... and so therefore "I" was NOT a participant.

Therefore pretending "I" was makes the 'story' absolutely unbelievable crap!

waste of time and effort both for writing and for reading!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bar Pick Up With a Surprise Ending Two hours from meeting to fucking - a one life stand.in Erotic Couplings
Kat's Sex Diary: My Date with Simon Widowed Kat has a date and sex with Bianca's husband.in Erotic Couplings
Barbecue Young wife is introduced to her husband's friends.in Loving Wives
The Boss is Watching Renee's Surrogate Pregnancy excites her boss.in Erotic Couplings
Be Careful What You Ask For Twin fucks his brother's dates.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories