The Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, come on now, Trenchy! Come and get me!"

Not sure whether he would understand the joke, but I continued running upstairs, laughing merrily. I turned around to see the Tyrant's reaction, and to my joy, he smirked playfully and followed me upstairs. Maybe he remembered when Leon addressed him like that, or maybe not, but who cares. I ran into my bedroom and practically jumped on the bed. The night lamp was on, so its faint light created good mood. The Tyrant entered my room and watched lustfully how I sat on my knees and rubbed my wet folds, beckoning him to come and take me. He licked his lips again and unbuckled his black pants, letting them fall freely down to his ankles. Now he stood naked before me, revealing the full sight of his grey flesh. I realized I had to thank Umbrella mentally for creating such a marvellous being. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his muscled body which generally didn't differ from a human male body, except for height, size and skin color. But when I looked at his manhood, which was now fully erect, my eyes widened it horror. I wasn't sure that I will be able to handle him. Although it wasn't the first time I had sex, of course, but when he inserted two fingers into me, it was a feeling of a normal male penis inside, but such monstrous size... I don't even know.

The Tyrant then climbed up on me, ready to get down to the main part of our intimate interaction, but noticed that something wasn't right, that I was holding back, and tilted his head in confusion, accompanying his feelings with a growl. I thought on how to explain him better, so he would understand me.

"Um... I'm afraid a little because of our sizes. Please, try to be careful. Do you understand what I say? You might hurt me a lot, so try to control yourself, and no violent moves, alright?"

I didn't know if he understood me, but the monster brought his face close to mine and rubbed his nose gently against my cheek. It meant that he understood what I said. Well, I hope it goes fine then. Before we began, I couldn't resist the temptation to massage his male parts. I took his fleshy member in my hand and stroked it along its full length, while the other hand massaged the balls. The lustful mutant responded to this with a loud growl, which sounded full of bliss.

Finally I lay on my back and spread my legs apart, waiting for what it was to come. The Tyrant took his large member in one hand and rubbed its tip against my wet folds and then slowly plunged it inside my opening. I clenched my teeth as it was still painful, but not as bad as I expected it to be. He stayed so for a few moments, letting me adjust to his size. When I was got more or less used, I nodded, giving him a sign to continue. The monster pulled his member out to the tip and then plunged it back in as deep as my physiology allowed. For some time we kept the slow, rhythmical movement until the boundary between pain and pleasure began to blur and finally pain totally subsided and was replaced with pleasure only.

"You can move faster now," I barely managed to say between blissful moans, and the Tyrant was more than willing to fulfill my request. He moved his hips faster and faster, each time hitting the sensitive spot that made me not just moan, but even scream now and then from overwhelming pleasure. I couldn't even imagine for a second that such bliss was even possible. This is something utterly different, something special that you cannot experience with a human male, and I knew that no one is capable of such things that this monster was now doing to me. Oh, and these satisfied growls of his with every movement of his hips... it was like music to my ears. No, I'm not even kidding, I wanted to hear these sounds all night long. My body moved in synchronized rhythm with his, matching him thrust for thrust, and I felt myself approaching the peek. The monster increased his thrusts, moving now in inhuman speed. I tried to hold as much as I could, but it wasn't possible anymore, and I finally climaxed with a loud cry of euphoria. The walls of my vagina clenched around his member and in a few moments he couldn't hold back anymore and literally roared into my face, enjoying his own release.

Finally he pulled his manhood out and collapsed beside me, panting heavily. If he needed to get his breath, then what could be said about me? I don't even remember being that exhausted in my life, but it was a happy exhaustion. I was exhausted from pure, unadulterated euphoria. Then I turned my face to a panting Tyrant and whispered:

"Thank you... Thank you for making me happy tonight."

A light smile appeared on the Tyrant's lips and he nuzzled his face to mine, hugging my waist with his arms and pressing me to his muscular chest. I noticed him being very tired and closing his eyes, and I was even more out of strength. My eyes were closing too, so I switched the night lamp off and snuggled to the chest of my unusual lover. His peaceful breathing and heartbeat were the only sounds that could be heard in silence and, accompanied by them, I finally fell into a blissful sleep.

12