The Unfair Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the bed and hurried to the bathroom, smiling. I soon returned with the bottle, squirting a little into my hand and rubbing it around the head of my cock. I didn't want too much- just enough to get in without trouble. Wiping my hand on her bedspread, I knelt between her parted legs. As I lined up my cock at her entrance, I said with an attempt at humor, "This first time probably won't take long. It's been quite a while for me."

Looking to the side, towards the window, she said quietly, "Just remember to pull out."

I sniffed in response. No sense flat out refusing- it would only make her upset. And no making promises I didn't intend to keep. I felt her warm folds surround my tip, and my cock twitched in excitement. I lowered my chest until I felt her breasts pressing against me. Joelle wiggled a little under me, but she stopped moving as soon as I began to enter her.

I pressed slowly, gently at first. The baby oil helped ease my entry, and I was halfway inside her with one thrust. I looked at her face, which was still turned to the side. Her eyes were closed and she was wincing. I tried to pretend it was an expression of pleasure, and the wrinkling of her brow surrounded by her blonde mane caused me to pause and admire her. Instinctively, I wanted to reach out my hand and caress her cheek, but I didn't expect that would be well received. Instead, I pulled back slowly and pushed back in, going no deeper than I had already been. Joelle whimpered softly at the penetration. I pushed a few more times like that- slow, shallow thrusts that I hoped might entice her arousal.

When I had denied my instincts long enough, I continued one of those thrusts until I bottomed out inside her. Joelle's chest move up and one hand quickly went to my hip, pushing back a little. I knew it was just the suddenness of that unexpected thrust. She put her hand back down on the bed and relaxed a little. I held still, closing my eyes and thanking my lucky stars that the night was ending with me buried deep in a young co-ed's pussy. It was Fate's compensation for losing my job after always doing the right thing.

I worked an arm under her to hold her close. The feel of the smooth skin of her back gave me goosebumps. My other hand moved slowly up and down the side of her body, lingering on her smooth, round breasts. I moved my hips slowly, not wanting to cum before I had really enjoyed the feeling of her body against mine. After a few minutes of traveling all along her body, my hand settled on her small, tight ass, pulling her towards me as I thrust. My hips began speeding up and my lips tasted her neck.

She made no sound other than the occasional grunt or moan in response to a harder thrust. Her face remained fixed, looking to the side with eyes closed. Her eyes would wince or her eyebrows would rise now and then, but she otherwise gave no response to my presence inside and above her. But that didn't slow down my rapid pursuit of release. Her walls were clenching me too tightly and her body looked too perfect for me to have any problem. Once I remembered that I had her body at my disposal all night, I saw no point in delaying my orgasm.

My thrusts didn't speed up, but they became harder. I pressed deep and held it there with each thrust. My breathing sped up and became louder. Gasps became grunts, grunts became cries, and finally, with a subdued shout (subdued because I remembered her roommates at the last second), I held deep and released. The arm I had under her was gripping her shoulder while my other hand pressed the small of her back, not giving her any room to maneuver.

When she felt my pulsing begin, she of course tried to pull back and object, but I gripped tightly, my whole body stiff until each spray was finished. Joelle stopped resisting after a few seconds, probably realizing it was pointless and too late. Even after the last pulse released inside her, I continued pressing down, not ready to pull my member from its temporary home. When I finally rolled onto my back, she quietly hissed, "You weren't supposed to do that."

"Says you," I retorted, still catching my breath. "I've got you for one night, I make the rules."

She looked away and said nothing. I took some deep breaths, thinking through what else I wanted to do that night. Once I had the next steps planned out, I hopped out of bed and said, "Come join me in your shower." With her hands folded across her belly, Joelle closed her eyes, took a deep breath, then got up and followed me.

*******

The shower wasn't built for two- I had noticed that earlier. But it was big enough for us to stand up against each other, even if it didn't allow for much motion. We faced each other, and she closed her eyes as the warm water ran down her hair and shoulders, dripping off her elbows and nipples. I unabashedly ogled her body, sliding my hands across her skin wherever I pleased. After a few minutes, I grabbed the soap and handed it to her.

"Wash my back," I told her.

"Turn around," she replied.

"No, you reach around," I explained. She looked up at me sadly, then reached her arms around my body. Her hands moved up and down my back in a mechanical way, rubbing the soap all around. My hands, meanwhile, rubbed her back smoothly and sensually, pausing in certain spots to give a small massage. She exhaled loudly but otherwise didn't acknowledge my touch.

"Good enough?" she asked, once my back had been thoroughly soaped up.

"Yeah. Now my cock," I said. I watched her jaw clench at that command, but she reached down anyway. With both hands, she covered my soft member and my balls with a thick, soapy lather. A few seconds into her ministrations, however, I responded to her touch. My cock swelled and started rising. I took the soap from her hands and returned the favor, soaping up the whole area between her legs. I ran my hand up her crack, soaping around her other hole. Her whole body tensed at that, and I decided not to press that issue for the night.

"Turn around," I ordered her. She turned her back towards me and I said, "Hands on the wall." She obeyed, spreading her legs slightly without needing to be told to. Our height difference was significant enough that it would have been very difficult to fuck her in that position. Instead, I slipped a finger between her folds and pressed firmly in. Joelle gasped and lifted her head. I could see her eyes clenched were shut and she was biting her bottom lip. I started moving my finger around, trying to press against her G-spot and sometimes withdrawing to run circles around her clit. Judging from the sounds she made, Joelle felt either mild arousal or mild discomfort. I quickly lost interest and pulled my hand back. Washing off, I told her we were finished. She straightened up as I turned off the water.

Joelle only had one towel, which we took turns using. After she dried herself off, she started pulling clothes out of a drawer, but I stopped her.

"Not tonight. You need to stay naked."

She didn't object, but I could tell she was disappointed. I sat in her desk chair, still naked and still fully aroused. I noted the time- it was just after 1 a.m. Joelle looked at me and raised her eyebrows slightly, silently asking what I expected.

"Use your mouth," I explained, leaning back in the chair. She closed her eyes and breathed in deep. Then she knelt on the floor in front of me. She put one small hand around my shaft and started working it up and down slowly. After a few strokes, she hesitantly moved her mouth towards the head. Then she pushed all the way down with her hand, gripping me tightly at the base as she put her mouth on the exposed section. I groaned from the sudden sensation.

Joelle bobbed her head slowly up and down a few times, her hand still tight at my base, making the skin of my shaft taut. It was an interesting sensation, if not totally pleasing, but I guessed it was only the beginning. Sure enough, after less than a minute of that, she started moving her hand along with her mouth. I let out a long moan of appreciation. Even after having just cum inside her a half hour ago, I felt like she could drain my balls again very soon. I put my hands on the sides of her head, not controlling her motions but just increasing the physical connection I had with her.

Joelle knew how to give a blowjob. I had never had one so good, not even in college. Her hands took turns stroking my shaft, rotating and twisting just enough to be exciting but not so much that it hurt. Her teeth never scraped me, but her mouth felt tightly sealed around me. Her tongue was fully engaged, adding an extra level of stimulation. She didn't deep throat me, but she would sometimes pull her hand away and take me deeper for a few strokes. I was torn between wanting to release my load and wanting to continue to experience this masterful example of giving head.

I had planned to stop the blowjob and finish inside her, but now I was thinking that, with a girl this hot, I might be able to get it up again before I fell asleep. And even if I couldn't, there would still be time in the morning before I left.

With that in mind, I warned her in a voice that was much shakier than I expected, "Get ready to swallow." She glanced up at me with angry eyes but didn't stop. My hips started bucking and my hands gripped her head more tightly, signaling the imminence of my release. Joelle took me deep in her mouth two more times, which was just enough to send me over the edge. She pulled back, sealing her lips around my crown and squeezing my shaft with her hand. I grunted and tried to push up into her mouth, but Joelle seemed to move back at the same time, keeping me right where I was in her lips. Nevertheless, her hand helped milk out my load so that, once my spraying had reduced to a trickle, I felt thoroughly drained. Joelle pulled her mouth off of me, using her lips to suck off what was left on my tip before swallowing the whole load.

I slouched down in the chair, not wanting to lose that sense of euphoria. Joelle, meanwhile, stoop up and glanced around her room. Finding what she was looking for, she picked up a backpack and pulled out a sports drink from the side pocket. She quickly drank the few gulps that were left in it, swishing the beverage around in her mouth before swallowing it.

After a minute of silence, she asked, "Are you tired?" I'm sure she didn't mean for her question to sound as hopeful as it did. I was tired, but I also wondered if I had one more round in me for the night. I thought about telling her to use her mouth again to get me hard, but, whether out of mercy or genuine sleepiness, I decided to get in bed.

"Tired, yes, but not necessarily done," I said. She was visibly disappointed by that answer, but I continued. "Just spoon with me, and we'll see if sleep or horniness takes over." I held up the blanket for her to slide in next to me. It was only a double bed- enough room for two people who are sleeping close to each other. She turned off the desk lamp and crawled into bed, facing away from me. I scooted as tight in behind her as I could and put and arm around her warm body.

Holding her in that embrace, I felt a twinge of sadness that there was no true intimacy between us. It had been a long time since I'd held a woman in this way, and Joelle seemed like a beautiful, smart, sexy woman that I would have loved to have as a part of my life. But after that evening, I knew it could never happen. Rather than feel bitterness towards her, though, I felt the onset of guilt. I could never have her because I had forced her to have sex with me under false pretenses. Maybe I was really sobering up or maybe my hormones were settled enough to let me think clearly. In any case, I started to feel awash with the realization of what a horrible thing I had done.

My body continued to enjoy the softness of her flesh against mine, but my mind was repulsed by this stranger of a man doing these things in my place. Perversely, my hands rubbed her skin thinking it might comfort the poor girl for the ordeal she had just undergone, conveniently pushing aside the thought that I was the cause of that ordeal and the touch of my hands was probably only making it worse for her.

I curled my legs up, pressing my crotch against her cool ass cheeks. I put my arm all the way around her, cupping her breast and drawing her close, trying to hug her as a lover would. It was in that position that sleep overtook me.

*******

I had set my alarm for 5:30am, wanting to ensure I took advantage of Joelle's presence to satisfy my morning wood before the sun rose. The soft chiming of my phone on the desk didn't seem to wake her, and so I lay there listening to her steady breathing for a few minutes. After a short night's sleep, I was feeling even more guilty about taking advantage of her. And yet my hardness insisted that, since the damage had already been done, there would be no additional harm in using her one last time.

She was on her side, facing away from me, still naked under the covers. I slid my hand over her hip and slowly worked my fingers towards her slit, wondering if her soft moans meant that she was subconsciously enjoying my touch. I was pleased to find some moisture at her entrance- it would make this a little easier.

Pulling my hand back, I gripped her hipbone and firmly pulled her towards me, rolling her onto her back. Moving into position above her, I guided her leg to the side and lowered my cock to her entrance. Joelle moaned groggily, rolling her head to the side and sleepily moving her hands into contact with my arms.

Once my tip was nestled at her entrance, I swiveled my hips a bit, encouraging her wetness to spread around. That motion seemed to wake her. She squinted up at me in the darkness and hoarsely asked, "Wha...?" Her question was cut off and turned into a sharp cry as I thrust firmly into her. Her back arched and her hands went to my chest, trying to push me away. "One more for the road," I mumbled.

She was much drier once I got past her entrance, so my first penetration was slow and forceful. With two solid thrusts I was fully inside her, noting how much tighter she felt this time. I paused to catch my breath and to get my arms better adjusted around her. I heard rather than saw her crying. I almost asked, "Are you OK?" before realizing what a stupid question that was under the circumstances.

"I had hoped it was just a bad dream," she said, and I wondered if she was expecting sympathy. Was she just reaching out for some human connection in the midst of her despair? I resolved not to give her that. If I opened myself up to being kind or gentle, there was no telling where that would end. It was easier to keep playing the role of the asshole.

And so, without even acknowledging her comment, I pulled back and thrust slowly back in. She groaned in pain and I moaned in pleasure. She was dry and tense enough to be tight around my cock, but not so dry that it hurt. It was the sweet spot of selfish male pleasure- just enough room to move but plenty of resistance. So what if it was somewhat uncomfortable for her? It was the price of the deal she had made Besides, I told myself, this will make me cum quicker and end her ordeal.

I started thrusting slowly, feeling like I could cum at any moment but still wanting to enjoy those sensations for as long as possible. Joelle hissed in pain as I moved in and out of her. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that her gasps and moans were from pleasure. I tried to imagine that her hands gripped my arms in desire and not repulsion. It didn't work. So I focused on one thing- the feeling of my cock pressed deep into her warm pussy. There was no morality there, no gray areas, no guilt, no blame. There was only the sensations of warmth and tightness and pressure and rising tension.

After a few minutes, she stopped crying and seemed to resign herself to this final indignity. I encouraged her to move with me, to fake involvement. I told her it would speed things up and get me out of there quicker. But I knew that was yet another lie. I wanted her to be involved so that I could try to convince myself that, on some level, she wanted this. Psychologically, I needed that. The more this felt like forcing her, the less aroused I was. She indulged me, at least from the waist down. Her face and hands remained stoically still, but her hips thrust up at me and her legs wrapped around my thighs, locking at the ankles.

I moved my mouth to her breasts, where I wouldn't need to see her face. I took her nipples into my mouth, each in turn, sucking gently to bring them to stiffness, licking around her aureoles to hopefully elicit some kind of response from her. But the only response was on my part, as my desire surged. The motion of her hips was helping to climb that last peak.

I put my head next to hers, burying my face in the cool pillow. I tried to think of past lovers, something to get my mind away from the moment. As hot as she was, as exciting and young and nubile as this body below me was, I couldn't escape the slowly growing thought of what I was doing to the person that inhabited it. I clenched my eyes shut and remembered old girlfriends. Finally I called to mind a student who had boldly invited me out last semester, whom I sadly had to deny. I imagined what her form would have looked like below me, grunting in pursuit of her own release as mine rushed towards me.

Wrapping my arms tightly around the yielding body below me, I sped up. Joelle stopped moving, not wanting to throw off my rhythm. I was on the very edge, panting loudly with exertion, pushing hard and deep. I propped myself up over her, locking my elbows. I could distantly hear the girl below me grunting as I began to pound her, treating her body as an inhuman object for the sating of my lust. Squeezing my eyelids shut, I pictured that sexy brunette student who had playfully suggested we let off some steam together. I pictured her face twisted in orgasmic joy as I filled her.

That image was enough to send me over the edge. I collapsed onto Joelle, pushing deep into her. She cried out in complaint against the force of my last lunge, but I wasn't interested in hearing her at that point. My cock expanded in long bursts deep inside her. Her arms were folded between us, her hands still pushing against my chest. Nevertheless, I pressed down and in, stretching out my last moments of release until I relaxed with one loud sigh.

I rolled away, aided by her pushing me off. I was surprised that she didn't hop up out of bed and run to the bathroom. Neither did she lay there weeping, as I might have expected. I was panting from exertion and staring at the ceiling for a minute, and Joelle lay there next to me. Then she abruptly stood up, walked to her bathroom door, and grabbed a robe. Wrapping it tightly around herself, she grabbed a post-it note from her desk, jotted something down, and handed it to me.

"That's my name and student I.D. number," she explained, her voice soft and sad. "The sun will be up soon." Then she sat down at her desk and looked out the window.

I took the paper and forced myself to sit up. Very reluctantly, I swung my feet off the bed and started to get dressed, putting the paper in my wallet. I was tired and wasn't looking forward to the long drive ahead. I had saved money on a hotel room that night, but maybe I'd stop at one a few hours down the road and catch a nap.

"Do I even need to go to the exam this morning?" she asked, her voice flat.

I thought for a second. "It would look strange if you didn't," I answered, pulling my shirt over my head and picking up my coat. I groaned inwardly at the cold morning walk that was between me and my car.

"I guess you're right," she said, then sighed deeply. "I'd just rather not see you again."