The Unfinished Flight

Story Info
Memories drive her to touch herself.
1.3k words
4
19.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drone of the jet engines created a hum that let her forget her fellow travelers. She was blessed to have an empty seat between her and the elderly gentleman seated closest to her. She put a pillow against her and the window she was leaning against after she drew the shade down and closed her eyes.

Thoughts immediately carried her back to her most recent encounter. It had been such a pleasure to have time with her lover after so long. She remembered the warmth and strength of his arms around her, the sweetness of his tongue as he kissed her mouth and the tantalization of her when that same tongue tasted her below. But that was not the thought that she let replay itself to her even as she knew it was driving her crazy.

The stewardess came by but she could not be bothered with pretzels or a drink now.

Eyes closed once again she could almost feel the warm water splashing onto her skin and the wet feeling of his skin as she caressed it. The need to explore him intimately had driven her downward with knees bending and lips kissing his belly, his thighs and then his sex. The tightness in her own loins had pulsed when she licked. His thighs. His sac. His shaft.

Her knees had been trembling when she orally stroked his shaft. There was a pleasant velvety sense to it that was a caress to her tongue. But though its smooth hardness and the contours of its head delighted her but it was the next moment that she caught her mind again and again. It made her want to open her self up and beg for cock even though she had remained silent.

And it was just that. A moment. A moment that struck her heart with love, filled her netherlips with blood and made her aware of the slick cream that gathered there with the surges of arousal she was feeling.

As her mouth came up to the head of his cock with its wet stroking her tongue slid under it, her lips lightly around it and her eyes raised up to his face. His eyes were intent, lusty and loving. He was watching with a desire that reached into her as his precum flowed onto her tongue giving her such a welcomed taste that the combination almost paralyzed her with desire. The look in his eyes, the taste and the extreme state of excitement his touches had brought her to already...he could have asked anything at that moment.

"Excuse me," she said with a weak smile as she slid past the gentleman's knees. She couldn't take her own horniness as that moment replayed like a movie in her mind and headed to the bathroom. Door closed she raised one arm against it and leaned forward with the other hand sliding down under the waistline of her skirt and into her panty hose now wet. She ran her middle finger back and forth over her clit fervently.

She was generally slow achieving orgasm and standing was not a good position for her especially in the cramped atmosphere of the planes lavatory. Knowing the close proximity of the flight crew and other passengers made her stifle the whimpers that tried to rise up from her throat. Still she managed a quick little orgasm that brought a new surge of wetness to her fingers. It was in no way proportionate to the amount of arousal she had been experiencing but she hoped it would be enough to sate her and let her relax the rest of the flight.

Back at her seat she was brought a hot lunch she devoured as politely as she could with the appetite her little orgasm had given her. A cup of hot tea and she was ready to settle in for a rest. The blanket the stewardess brought was welcome in the coolness of the plane and she drew her knees up under it as she again rested her head against her pillow.

Eyes closed she breathed deeply hoping sleep would reach her even if only briefly.

It did not. Instead she was haunted by her desires. A welcomed haunting if it had not been for others sharing the plane with her. She sighed and concentrated on her breathing.

Through her mind recent memories of his smile, the way he had listened to her as she poured her heart out to him and the feel of the warm skin of his neck when they had held each other. She enjoyed these memories with an upturn of her lips but they inevitably led her sensual self on to the erotic side. Now the thought of his tongue on her played itself out driving the blood once more to her still moist sex.

The lights were dimmed as the in-flight movie played. She peeked at the gentleman one seat away. His head was back with his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted. Across the aisle an Asian woman was occupied with her two small children.

Her outside hand she left resting against the blanket but her inside hidden hand crept slowly under the blanket as she rested against her pillow. Slowly she pulled up her skirt and again slid her hand under her panty hose driven by an intense need for release. She found her lips hard with swelling and after a couple of light strokes there settled wet fingertips on her clit. She was not vigorous. She did not want her movements to be detected. Her eyes remained closed and she carefully kept her face relaxed as her little strokes built her up and her mind played itself out. Sensorial memories and images of skin and entry, tongue touching and tasting, eyes watching and fingers showing, and the sounds of him and her behind her closed eyes.

There was no concept of time for her as she stayed like this slowly oozing her sex juices.

The movie ended and she was vaguely aware of the pilot announcing preparation for descent as she herself rose higher and higher. She thought of raising her legs back for him. Of showing him as she sat there. She heard the landing gear come down. She stroked harder coming so close to a peak that seemed to linger right outside of her grasp. There was a bump as they hit ground then the vibrations from the wheels on concrete were felt through her seat. She turned her head into her pillow as she grimaced thinking of his cock slamming into her with that impact. She was so close. If only she could let out a groan. She held her breath until....

The lights went on and she shook herself from her reverie quickly straightening her skirt before lifting the blanket off of her. She gathered her things and disembarked with the other passengers.

The airport was relatively quiet and her flight's fellow passengers seem to move as one down the concourse. There was no time to waste and she got right into line to board her connecting flight.

Self-consciousness overcame her momentarily and she kept her head down. Her face felt flushed. If she met a man's eyes she felt sure he would see her lust in her eyes. She could feel the moisture gathering still as she stood in line. The people in front and behind her were so close she thought they must be picking up the scent of her sex. Someone brushed by and she wondered if they sensed the heat radiating from her body. Her skin was on fire.

Then some sense of pride for her sensuality took over and she looked up to meet eyes. The heat was still there but the pulsing down below had settled to a pleasant reminder. It would keep for the right moment when she could groan and shudder. And if someone looked up and saw it in her eyes she didn't care about it.

She grinned as she showed the airline representative her boarding pass thinking of what she had just done.