The Unfolding Ch. 03

Story Info
A flash drive and curiosity propel Camille forward.
4.4k words
4.32
16.4k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third entry in a long series. I would recommend reading the previous two chapters first to gain a better understanding of the characters in the story, though that is not required to enjoy this piece. While erotic, this chapter does not contain in depth descriptions of sex. This chapter is used to further construct the main plot of the overall series, and lays an important foundation for what is to come. I placed it in Mind Control because there is some general hypnosis in it, though it is not rooted in that category, per se. Please rate more on the writing, concept, and style and less on the sex since it is intentionally not the main component of this chapter. Enjoy.

*****

Lounging in bed as the morning begins to wane, insincere recitations of the babbling cable news anchors leaking through the TV speakers, Camille's thoughts are still blank. Lucidity periodically invades, but without fail quickly fades. She tries to read but is constantly interrupted by the soft feel of her fingers tracing down her side, lightly running up her thigh, or circling the areola of her breast. A mess of delightful, wanton horniness, she wishes it was evening so her beloved David would be here, with her, in her. She breathes deep and imagines them enjoying a dark, quiet dinner in their room, and by dessert David would command her to remove her skirt, leaving Camille to enjoy her carrot cake wearing only her semi-sheer blouse, and the silky black panties, garter & stockings David bought her on their anniversary the year before. While sharing a bottle of wine David would move behind her, enveloping her in his arms while his warm hand slides into her blouse. Moving around her, she notices her blouse loosening, eventually falling to the floor, while his head draws slowly down her chest and belly until his soft tongue meets the puffy tissues of her silky, panty-clad sex. She sighs, placing her palms to her cheeks, and realizes she needs some normalcy or she'll never make it until evening. Resigned to her wait, she endeavors to dress and go downstairs to the restaurant for an early lunch.

The salad reminded her. Not the crispy, fresh spinach or the raspberry vinaigrette, but the name of the salad itself: The Roadway. It was listed as one of the house specialties on both the main and daily specials menus. Staring out the floor to ceiling windows of the restaurant, overlooking the forested grounds of the resort, what was tumbling through her head was the name. She remembered that the flash drive she popped in her laptop that morning had a folder called "Roadway." At the time it seemed random and its name too innocuous to draw her attention away from the provocative photos of Seth she viewed, but now she put two and two together and for reasons she didn't understand became both excited and fearful of the files that folder might contain. After summoning the waiter, she signed her bill, picked up her glass and its accompanying bottle of Chardonnay, and returned to the elevator bank in the lobby. She couldn't help but notice the large RC embossed on the brass elevator doors while waiting for its arrival, and as she stepped inside and pressed the button for her floor a pensive smile crept onto her countenance. The doors shut and the elevator lurched upward towards her suite on the top floor of the Roadway Club Resort.

Camille jerked in surprise at the sound of her suite's door closing behind her, snapping the trance she slipped into since leaving the restaurant. Out of nervousness her eyes swept the room from left to right, verifying what she already knew - she was alone.

Striding over to her bag she bends to her knees, letting her hands rummage through her remaining unpacked items until her fingers grasp the flash drive she had tossed in there earlier that morning. Camille walks over to the desk by the bed and inserts the drive into an open USB port on her laptop. When prompted, she clicks "View Folder" and sits down at the desk as the drive's file directory fills her screen. Scanning quickly, near the top of the page, she finds her target - a yellow folder icon named "Roadway."

Without hesitation she double-clicks the folder to reveal a single file inside titled "chat." Camille pauses, a sudden wave of unease washing over her. She slides the chair back from the desk, rises, and walks over the window as her mind is suddenly racing. Her pulse quickens and her conscience starts to wage a fierce battle against her voyeuristic instincts. Looking blankly out the window her head bows; she knows she's defeated. Curiosity wins - it always does with her. The rationalizations flood through her, the one most effective in assuaging her conscience is that this would be a safe way to get to know this mysterious man a little more before she and David go out to dinner with him.

For all she knows, she reasoned, he might be a wanted criminal. And, especially because of how easily she let her guard down yesterday, she wants to know more about this man so that 'yesterday' never happens again. Seth is charming and handsome, but also an unknown, and she'll be damned if she'd allow Seth closer to David. Her imagination revving up, she thinks of Seth manipulating her beloved David into caving on a fictitious business deal and jeopardizing all that David has worked so hard for. No, she better get a healthier understanding of this man before allowing him any closer to David.

She pauses. Maybe she was just upset with Seth, probably more with herself, for how easily her desires and her dress yielded yesterday. No, she realized, it was more than that. She knew so little about this man - this man that less than a day ago had his brick hard penis pressing between her buttocks, this man that without her even resisting was able to finger her fruit and titillate her to an incredible orgasm. She needed some understanding.

Besides, she allowed, if what is in the file is too personal she will just turn it off. She took a deep breath, arched her back allowing her breasts to press and form against the front of her blouse, exhaled and returned to the desk to continue what she had resolved to do since eating her salad in the restaurant.

Camille's index finger rapidly double-twitched against the portable mouse button until she saw her screen blink and the border of her video player begin to appear. She froze in anticipation, unable even to remove her finger from the mouse as she waited for the video to load. As it began her hands involuntarily dropped to her knees, her body leaned forward, and her attention piqued as the image populated the screen.

There was Seth, seated at the desk in his hotel room - just as she was now - wearing nothing but a robe that was indistinguishable from the one she donned this morning when he knocked on her door. His hair was wet and out of place, his cheeks reasonably flushed after a warm shower. His head was slightly bowed as he dabbed his face with a hand towel. When he looked up to face the webcam, peering directly at Camille, he said "oh, good, you're there."

Panic raced through Camille; was Seth talking to her?

She breathed a sigh of relief as she heard "I appreciate you being flexible and pushing back our appointment, but I had a most extraordinary day."

"Yes, you said you were unavoidably detained. Extraordinary in a good, bad, or simply odd way might I ask?" said a sultry, yet professional female voice across the ether.

A half chuckle followed by "all of the above" was all Seth could say.

"Well," the voice began, "with it being later than usual I have no other appointments, so we have some extra time. Why don't you fill me in, give me the broad strokes."

Allowing himself a long exhale, and then rubbing the hand towel through his mane once more, Seth began "Well, I made a boatload of money in the morning, wrecked a car in the late afternoon, and had what I can only describe as an out of body erotic experience in the evening. All in all, a pretty extraordinary day."

"Why so?" the sultry, but now clinical voice asked.

"What do you mean 'why so'? That doesn't sound like an extraordinary day to you?" Seth asked.

"Hmm, I'm not so sure when it comes to you Mr. Ducere. It's not the first day you've made a large sum of money. Hardly. And, regrettably, it is also not the first time you've destroyed a very expensive piece of property - yours or otherwise. Lastly, my dear Seth," as all hints of professionalism temporarily disappeared from the voice, leaving only the most wickedly, sultry utterance Camille had ever heard, "you and 'erotic experiences' aren't exactly strangers."

Camille quivered. A jolt of nerves ripped through her mind, pupils dilating, and her fingers suddenly began fidgeting with each other. An all too familiar tickling in her pit of her stomach proved her interest. Eyes wide, and with her mouth involuntarily agape, Camille grabbed both sides of her chair with her suddenly clammy hands, and pressed her legs against the carpet to move a little bit closer to her screen.

"This was beyond extraordinary" Seth said.

The voice replied "Seth, it's your story darling, but tell me...is this more something I want to hear, or you want to tell?"

A hearty laugh was followed by "Well, I want - no, I need - to tell this to someone, but you will definitely be wet and squirming in your chair once I tell you. That is, if you want to hear..." Seth teased, knowing the voice on the other end would take the bait.

"I have no time for your nonsense. Give me the short version and let's move on" the suddenly very clinical and professional voice replied.

"OK, well, the accident is actually what started it." Seth described how he lost control of the car and then continued. "I was out on what is basically a deserted road, alone, with a wrecked car and facing a several hour walk when this couple came upon my car and stopped to help. I was pissed off at myself, and wholly relieved at the prospect of getting a ride. Seriously, anything sexual was the farthest thing from my mind. But this woman, Camille..."

Camille's defenses weakened like a school girl, and she suddenly became even more alert, subconsciously rubbing her hands against her thighs wiping the imagined sweat from her palms.

"...she greeted me completely unaware that her boob was hanging outside of her evening dress. And it was just a perfect, perfect breast. But, what really triggered something in me was her reaction. When she realized that her tit was exposed, she was embarrassed, but not entirely. Her face, beyond the obvious awkwardness, hinted at something, hid something...something much closer to nervousness...energy with a very sexual vibe. All I could think while meeting her husband is that she must have been turned on before they stopped because that momentary, split second glance just oozed sexuality."

Camille couldn't believe her ears. Was she that easily read? She must have; she was wet and well on her way to an orgasm prior to their stopping at the accident scene. Hearing Seth tell the story, and realizing he knew of her horniness began to further stoke the budding feeling between her legs. Part of her was embarrassed hearing someone she just met speak to someone she couldn't even see about her sexuality, arousal, and boob! But, for another part of Camille, this was only adding to her growing wetness. There was something innocently flattering hearing this gorgeous man describe her in such glowing, sincere terms. And there was a certain spice, a hint of exhibitionism perhaps, in knowing her adventure of yesterday was being told to someone whom she didn't know and would never meet.

"And you're sure of this? You are sure that this woman...what was her name again?" the professional asked.

"Camille."

"Of course, you're sure this Camille was aroused?"

"Well, if I wasn't then I certainly was after what transpired in the car."

Camille heard what sounded like tapping at a keyboard and then the woman sighed and said, "OK, you got me. What happened?"

"Hmm, it started innocent enough" Seth said.

He proceeded to explain how the ride started, and he shocked Camille when he revealed that he had a sense about something from the moment he placed his briefcase in an upright position on the center console, effectively and intentionally blocking the view of David.

"You dirty bastard" Camille whispered to herself. But it was said with more wonder than anger.

Camille was still mulling the possibility of her triggering the events of yesterday by some ethereal vibe when Seth brought things to a much more palpable reality. There was another tell, Seth allowed. Within a minute or two of Camille getting situated on Seth's lap, Seth could sense, feel, and smell the heat between her legs. Seth explained how he was captivated by his steamy stranger, and how he had to employ some mental gymnastics prevent what would have been an embarrassing and unexplained hard-on.

Camille was fascinated as Seth began to relive yesterday's encounter in full, complete with details of how he feigned sleep so as to cloak his touch of Camille's skin.

"I was like an awkward teenager all over again" Seth recalled. "She was so beautiful, her scent so intoxicating, her heat so divine that I simply could not control myself. The hum of the engine and the road beneath the tires made her ass, oh such a gorgeous ass, vibrate against my cock from the first moments of the drive. I couldn't help myself. So," Seth chuckled, "I did what any inexperienced, klutzy nineteen year-old would do. I pretended I was asleep, and while 'napping' I began to run my finger lightly on her wondrously soft and warm thigh."

Recalling yesterday's car ride was arousing enough, hearing it told in intricate detail from the point of view of Seth, and hearing how she - Camille - was the source for this elegant man's desire and arousal was poignant. To top it off, as if she needed any more confirmation, the professional voice on the other end now seemed deeper and quickened as it asked Seth to continue. Camille unknowingly moved one of her hands between her legs, pressing it tightly in her haunch to release some of the building pressure within her loins.

Seth continued on in descriptive detail about yesterday's encounter, and Camille was resigned to slowly and involuntarily rock her pelvis against her firmly planted hand as his story continued. As Camille's ears heard Seth's third-person portrayal of her actions - and reactions - her eyes noticed a subtle change in Seth's robe. She could clearly see that Seth's cock was hardening under his robe, and she rocked ever so slightly faster with anticipation that this cock that she had felt but had not seen might soon unveil itself.

Camille turned her hand slightly, allowing the knuckle of her thumb to jot out a bit. This provided a more defined ridge for her clit to rub against as she continued to rock her body against her hand.

Just as Seth was recalling the culmination of their journey, explaining how Camille's wet, steamy labia opened and folded around his hardened cock as he fingered her clit, the voice on the other end injected in a distinctly authoritative and clinical tone "Enough!"

Shocked, Camille immediately came to, realizing she had been humping her hand the way a school girl would hump her pillow. Her face was flushed, but she, too, was drawn to attention by the commanding sound of the voice.

"That is enough frivolity for today. Let's move on to something much more meaningful, shall we?"

Camille found herself absentmindedly nodding as she saw Seth do the same.

"Darling, I want you to watch this short video, and pay very close attention to the words you see and hear. You will do that for me, yes?"

After Seth agreed, the video call changed. As Camille watched, her player was now a darkened grey, with the shot of Seth in his chair occupying just a small rectangle in the lower, right-hand corner of her screen. Some spa music began to play, and the background seemed to become disjointed before Camille realized an image was slowly coming into focus. Some bouncing light balls appeared on the screen, moving repeatedly in a fixed pattern. Then words began to appear and disappear, forming a one directional dialogue.

IT'S TIME TO RELAX

JUST TAKE SLOW, DEEP BREATHS AND WATCH THE BALLS

WATCH THEM AS THEY MOVE

SO EFFORTLESSLY

THAT'S RIGHT

JUST BREATH DEEP, AND RELAX

GOOD

AND AGAIN

IN

...AND

OUT

AHHHH

THAT'S PERFECT

JUST BREATH AND RELAX

WATCH THE BALLS

JUST CONTINUE RELAXING AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE MOVEMENT OF THE BALLS

WATCHING THEM MOVE IS RELAXING

SO RELAXING THAT AT SOME POINT YOUR EYES MIGHT START FEELING HEAVY

IF AT ANY POINT YOUR EYES FEEL SO VERY HEAVY

JUST RELAX FURTHER

AND SHUT THEM

NO WORRIES, EMPTY YOUR MIND

JUST A RELAXED, EMPTY MIND WATCHING THE LIGHT BALLS MOVE ABOUT

SOOOOO RELAXING

SOOOOO HEAVY

Camille was paying attention to the balls, but also saw that Seth's eyes were starting to droop. She continued watching as the mysterious woman's voice patiently continued giving instructions to relax and breathe. After a couple more minutes Seth's eyes were shut, his chin bowed, and Camille noticed the heaviness of her own eyelids. But, she continued watching the balls.

THAT'S GOOD

AS THE BALLS MOVE LET THEIR MOVEMENT ERASE ALL WORRIES, ALL THOUGHTS

JUST RELAX

EMPTY YOUR MIND

SO EMPTY

SO RELAXED

SO OPEN

THAT'S RIGHT

SO OPEN AND RELAXED AND PEACEFUL

JUST YOU AND THE BALLS

AND MY VOICE

SO PEACEFUL, OPEN, AND RELAXED

JUST SLEEPILY WATCHING THE BALLS

EYES SO HEAVY

SO HEAVY YOU CAN'T WAIT TO CLOSE THEM

BUT YOU CAN CLOSE THEM, WHENEVER YOU WANT

ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS RELAX

YOU JUST WANT TO RELAX AND HEAR MY SOOTHING WORDS

FROM MY SOOTHING VOICE

SO OPEN TO THE WORDS FROM MY SOOTHING VOICE

SO RELAXED

THE RELAXATION WASHES OVER YOU

YOUR ARMS SO HEAVY HEARING MY RELAXING WORDS

SO SLEEPY

JUST NICE, DEEP BREATHS

THAT'S RIGHT

JUST RELAX

YOU LOVE RELAXING TO MY VOICE

YOUR EMPTY MIND RECEIVING MY WORDS

OPEN TO MY WORDS

EAGER TO LISTEN

SO RELAXING

SO PEACEFUL

SO PLEASURABLE

JUST LISTENING TO MY WORDS

DOING AS I SUGGEST MAKES YOU EVEN MORE RELAXED

MORE CONTENTMENT

DOING AS I SAY

BREATHE DEEP

AND EXHALE

SO NICE, ISN'T IT

IT'S SO PLEASANT TO FOLLOW MY SUGGESTIONS

LISTENING TO MY VOICE

CLEARING YOUR MIND, SO RELAXED, TO HEAR MY SOOTHING VOICE

TO FOLLOW MY SUGGESTIONS

YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO MY VOICE, MY SUGGESTIONS

MY VOICE MAKES YOU FEEL SO GOOD, SO PEACEFUL

THERE IS SO MUCH PLEASURE TO FEEL, JUST LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS

OBEY MY VOICE

GOOD

JUST SLEEP

SLEEP DEEPER...AND LISTEN

Camille's eyes - and Seth's - were long shut. She sat in her chair in complete peace, listening to the spa music in the background and this mysterious woman's voice. Her mind was completely open, awaiting each new word as her lithe body slumped motionless in her chair.

LISTEN TO MY VOICE

YOU LOVE LISTENING TO MY VOICE

JUST THE SOUND OF MY VOICE GIVES YOU A PEACEFUL, PLEASURABLE FEELING

FEEL THE PEACE AND PLEASURE NOW

FEEL IT THROUGH YOUR ARMS, SO RELAXED, SO HEAVY

FEEL IT IN YOUR LEGS, WASHING THROUGH

YOUR TOES, SO RELAXED

IT'S NICE, ISN'T IT?

ANOTHER DEEP BREATH NOW, AND WHEN YOU EXHALE...

FEEL THE PEACE

FEEL THE TINGLES OF PLEASURE DANCE THROUGH YOUR ENTIRE BODY

VERY NICE

JUST MY VOICE, MY INSTRUCTIONS, AND YOUR PEACEFUL PLEASURE

IN A FEW MOMENTS I'M GOING TO PUT AN IMAGE ON THE SCREEN

NOT NOW, BUT SOON I WILL TELL YOU TO OPEN YOU EYES AND LOOK AT THE IMAGE

YOU WILL REMAIN IN THIS PEACEFUL, PLEASANT TRANCE, AND...

12