The Unfolding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

YOU WILL REMAIN COMPLETELY OBIDIENT TO MY WORDS

AND WHEN I SAY THE WORD "SLEEP" YOU WILL AGAIN SHUT YOUR EYES...

AND RELAX EVEN MORE DEEPLY THAN YOU ARE NOW

WHEN I INSTRUCT YOU, YOU'LL OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT THE PICTURE

YOU WILL LOOK AT THE PICTURE AND LISTEN TO MY WORDS

AND WHEN I SAY "SLEEP" YOUR EYES WILL AGAIN CLOSE

YOUR EYES WILL CLOSE AND YOU'LL GO 10 TIMES DEEPER THAN YOU ARE NOW

FEELING 10 TIMES MORE RELAXATION

10 TIMES MORE PLEASURE

10 TIMES MORE PEACE

VERY SOON I'M GOING TO TELL YOU TO OPEN YOUR EYES

AND WHEN YOU DO YOU WILL LOOK AT THE PICTURE ON YOUR SCREEN

YOU WILL LOOK AT THE PICTURE AND LISTEN TO MY WORDS

YOU WILL WANT TO HEAR MY WORDS AND LISTEN TO MY SUGGESTIONS

AND WHILE LOOKING AT THE IMAGE AND LISTENING

TO MY WORDS

YOU WILL HEAR ME SAY "SLEEP"

AND YOU WILL CLOSE YOUR EYES AND GO INTO A TRANCE 10 TIMES DEEPER

YOU WILL BE SO DEEP, 10 TIMES MORE RELAXED THAN YOU ARE NOW

OKAY, WHEN I COUNT TO THREE OPEN YOUR EYES

OPEN YOUR EYES BUT REMAIN IN TRANCE, LISTENING TO MY WORDS

ONE

TWO

THREE, OPEN YOUR EYES

Camille opened her eyes and quickly registered the familiar image on her screen. The woman began speaking again. She commanded that whenever her voice was heard, or whenever this object was seen, it would be accompanied by a sense of confidence, uninhibitedness, and an immense sense of arousal. Camille listened as the woman explained, ostensibly to Seth, that these feeling will be embraced, not fought. Lastly, the woman instructed that when her voice was heard, that all her commands were to be obeyed. "Now, SLEEP" the woman directed and both Camille's and Seth's eyes and chins dropped.

The woman reiterated the commands, and added a couple more, along with a command to not remember - ever - anything about the file played during their session today. However, she explained that this session was recorded and named "chat," and that there will be an intense desire to re-watch this session every day.

Camille opened her eyes. She felt great - thoroughly alert, and alive. She wondered if she had dozed off, but felt too awake to be coming out of a sleep. She remembered the computer, and hearing Seth recount their exploits yesterday, but that was all. She glanced at the screen and abruptly a surge of arousal rushed through her. She didn't know if it was reliving yesterday's events, or the constant state of horniness that seemed to be with her all day, but that recognizable buzz began radiating her inner thighs again. Her screen suddenly switched, and she once more saw Seth.

Seth was seated in his chair, staring at his screen. Camille looked at this attractive man staring directly at her, and just as she lifted her arm toward the mouse to click off the video, she noticed Seth's robe begin to reshape. Her hand immediately stopped, and she peered in as she saw Seth's legs begin to spread gracefully, exposing the flesh of his inner thighs. His stare was blank as his hands lifted to untie the terrycloth strap of the robe. As he opened his robe Camille was in awe as his fit chest, firm abs, and growing cock were revealed. She sat in wonderment as Seth reached a hand between his legs, cupped and lifted his cock and balls. A moment later, his hand surrounded his member and began slowly stroking it. It was a magnificent cock. Camille watched as it continued to harden, confirming what she imagined yesterday, that Seth was bigger than David. She calculated that Seth was somewhere between 7" and 8".

As Seth began more purposefully working his cock, Camille was lost in her arousal. She knew her mouth was dry, but she was too mesmerized by Seth pleasuring his cock - masturbating right in front of her - to have any other sense of her surroundings. As his pace accelerated, clearly nearing his climax, Camille began to feel one of her own approaching. Seth's face contorted, and his hand stroked furiously as cum began to shoot from his cock. His release, and the sound of his cum slapping and squeezing between his beautiful cock and his piston-like hand sent Camille over the cusp. She writhed and involuntarily buckled at the waist several times in succession as her abdominal muscles continuously contracted, acting as a repeater to send the tingling overflow of orgasm throughout her body. Her eyes rolled back, and she sat motionless riding the pleasure, absorbing the startling aftershocks as her orgasm slowly subsided.

She looked back at the screen hoping to watch Seth's cock retract back to flaccidity, but the video had ended. It was then that she looked down at herself and noticed. Her blouse was terribly awry, possibly torn, and her left hand had her right breast tightly cupped. Her skirt was raised, panties pushed to the side, and two fingers of her right hand were buried deep in her pussy, her thumb against her clit. Without thinking she retracted her hand and brought her fingers up to inhale her scent. Her mouth then surrounded her two fingers, and as she pulled them out she delighted in the taste of her juices. A deep sigh followed, and then she noticed the time in the bottom corner of her laptop. Quickly, she did a mundane google image search, and for reasons she did not know or even contemplate, changed the wallpaper on her computer. With that she lifted her disheveled self up from the chair and walked to the shower. She had only an hour before the massage David had arranged for her.

In another hotel, in an equally attractive suite, Seth Ducere sat on his bed next to his laptop. With a handful of open file folders filling his bed he picked up his cell phone, put in a voice encryption code, and dialed a number. After several rings the lines connected, Seth uttered two innocuous words, "it's done," before ending the call and dropping the phone onto the bed.

12