The Unicorn Cotillion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
567 Followers

"Way too much I'm afraid." I kissed her. "Tell me what you want Doll. Show me how to make love with you."

She reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a pre-lubed condom. Her hand and then her mouth stroked me as Josie removed the wrapper. Once it was rolled down my erection, she lay down in front of me so we spooned. Her panties were pulled down and she reached behind her and guided my cock.

"Let me get us started." I was lined up with her opening and she wiggled backwards. Her asshole engulfed my cock, little by little. "Yes, oh fuck yes." She moaned.

When I was all in, Josie locked her legs in mine. "Nice and easy, Baby. I like my booty fucked nice and slow." I did my best. The condom desensitized me enough where I could give her slow, easy strokes and not go off too soon. The position was almost doggy style, but we were both on our sides. I looked up and I noticed our reflection in a cheval mirror mere feet from the bed. The look of ecstasy in Josie's eyes turned me on even more. I slowly inched in and out of her ass.

"Oh, fuck! That's it. Fuck me good!" Her breasts were heaving as I slowly picked up the pace. "I love it so much! Fuck, me."

She started to shudder from orgasm. I started to pound her and she screamed. I grunted and filled the condom in her ass. Our breathing started to slow down. I sipped out of her and she turned into me and buried her face in my chest. She sobbed and held on to me as I kissed her head. I raised her chin and gazed into soft brown pools of her eyes.

She kissed me and smiled. "That was so good Rick. I haven't felt like this in a long time."

"I hope you realize that is going to happen a lot more often."

"You really want this? You want someone you can only have anal sex with?"

"No, I want you, Josie. That was the best sex I have ever had. You are so beautiful and sexy. I have never felt like this before."

For the next several weeks I spent my free time with Josie and Brianna. The little girl took to me right off. I could tell that her Momma had been doing a great job raising her. She loved to laugh and tease me. Every night I spent with them, she would crawl in my lap and let me hold her till she fell asleep.

One day I got a call from the New Orleans business agent. I walked up the steps to his office. "Richard, how long you been here now?"

"I just past six months, Tony."

"That's what I thought. Our international has a rule that a traveler must transfer to the local he is working in, after 6 months, or leave."

"But Ellis Roofing has another 5 yrs of work."

"If you transfer, you can stay till you retire."

"I'm not ready to transfer Tony. I do want to stay, for a while, though."

"I know, but rules are rules Rick I'm sorry."

"How much longer can I stay?"

"I will give you two more weeks Rick. Can that work?"

"No, it won't, but it looks like I don't have a choice."

After I left, I gave my foreman a call. I told him what the BA had told me. I then asked for the next 2 days off. I had some things to look into. Two days later I walked into Josephine's before they closed. Josie was taking off her apron.

She slid into my arms and we kissed. " You haven't called Baby."

"Been busy Josie. Been doing some leg work, Sweetie."

"Leg work? What leg---?"

"He was looking for me baby." A beautiful middle-aged black woman, stepped into the diner.

Josie's eyes grew wide. "Momma?"

I have to admit I was a little afraid of Josie's reaction. When I saw the two embrace and cry, my fears were put to rest. They held on to each other for several minutes."

Josie looked up. "Momma?"

Josephine Trudeau looked into her daughter's eyes. "You are so beautiful. I am very proud of you."

"But Momma. Why here? Why now?"

Her mom smiled. "You can thank your boy friend. Rick found me and convinced me to come with him. I had been wanting to see you for so long Baby. I was so afraid that you hated me."

"You were always drunk. You were drunk at Maggie's funeral."

"I know baby and I'm sorry. That man that I was married to was a mean son of a bitch. He would beat me down, put me under his thumb. When he died I went to rehab. I have been sober for over a year now." Her eyes glistened.

"Why didn't you visit then?"

" I was afraid Josie. Afraid that you couldn't forgive me for what I was."

"Momma, I was afraid too. Afraid that you would think I was a freak!"

"You are not a freak, Baby. I knew you were different than most boys. I thought you were gay. This makes much more sense. You are so beautiful. I think you were meant to be a girl."

Tears rolled down Josie's cheeks. "I named myself after you Momma. Joseph has been gone for a long time. I love you so much."

"I know Baby. I love you too." She smiled. " Rick tells me I have a grand daughter."

"Yes and Brianna is going to love you!"

__________________________________

Almost two weeks later, Josie and I were in bed. It was a rainy Friday morning. We had just finished making love and she laid naked against me. Brianna was shopping with her new Grammy and her 'Aunt' Randy. The restaurant was closed for renovation. The time that I dreaded had arrived. I told her what the Business Agent had told me.

"What does that mean Rick?"

"It means I have to leave Josie. I can't stay here unless I transfer in to this local."

The waterworks started again. "You're going to leave me? But I love you!"

"I know Baby, but I got to work." I got dressed.

"So that's it?" She yelled between tears. "Is that all I mean to you?" Josie ran at me. I caught her. Her fists flailed my chest. "I was only a piece of ass to you?"

"No. You weren't just a---."

"What?" She interrupted. "You just wanted to get your jollies fucking a 'chick with a dick'."

"No!" I hollered. "It doesn't matter what you are. It only matter who you are. I care for you too!"

"Do you love me Rick? Did you ever love me?"

"You know how I feel Josie."

"DO YOU LOVE ME?"

"It doesn't matter, I have to go." She backed away. "My blazer is packed and I'm ready to leave.

"What am I going to say to Brianna?" Tears started running down my own face.

"Tell her that I'll miss her."

"Will you miss me? Or are you just going to find another hole to fu---?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her. She resisted at first, beating my chest with her fists. Then she slipped her arms around my neck and finally kissed me. I backed away.

"I'm sorry." I could hear her sobbing as I left. A cold rain pelted down as I got into my blazer. I yelled and beat on my steering wheel. I finally started my vehicle and headed for the hi-way. I crossed over the Greater New Orleans bridge, heading up I-10 crossing Lake Pontchartrain. The lake water was gray and choppy. It made me shiver just looking at it. I yelled again.

Several hours later I knocked on Josie's door. I could tell she had been crying. The shock in her eyes told the whole story. "I thought you left to go back home to Michigan?"

"I did. I was half way across Lake Pontchartrain when I realized that I was leaving the best part of me behind."

"How long, you going to stay this time, Rick?" Josie looked like she had her doubts.

"As long as you want Josie. I transferred my journeyman's card to New Orleans this afternoon."

Tears tracked down her cheeks. "You're really staying?"

"I couldn't leave the two people I love."

"You love me?" She sobbed.

"Of course I love you Josie. You and Brianna are the best thing that ever happened to me. But, if you didn't want me to stay, I could get an apartment some---." Josie jumped forward into my arms, right where she belonged.

"You better be staying here, Mister!" She kissed me. Brianna was asleep, so we didn't disturb her. We sat on the sofa for the longest time, kissing and holding each other. My guess is that we would be doing this for many nights to come.

After a while I spoke up. "How would you like me to fix you a snack?"

Her brow knitted. "You want to fix me a snack?" She grinned. "What you got?"

"Well Baby. We've got cake and cock and somebody just took the last piece of cake."

Josie slid into my lap and smiled. "Guess it's a good thing I wanted cock then."

griffin57
griffin57
567 Followers
12