The Unicorn Pt. 02: Gods and Devils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retrieved the cuffs and fastened one set to her ankles and secured them together; then one set to her wrists behind her back, and secured them together. I stood and started pinching and twisting Kasey's nipples. Her mouth opened and she sighed with pleasure. "You like that do you whore?"

"Oh yes Master," she moaned. Grabbing her right nipple with two fingers I pulled on it until her moans became yelps and the calm look on her face became a wince.

"Now do you like that, whore? Do you like it when it hurts?"

"Oh god..." Kasey attempted to collect herself and swallowed hard, "Yes Master, fuck, yes Master I like it when it hurts."

"My kind of whore," I muttered. I glanced over at pet and she stood there gagged and silent. Her eyes were fixed on Kasey and I. "Pet likes it when it hurts. Don't you pet?" Kasey and I stared at pet until she nodded slowly. "Ahh there's my girl. It's OK pet, we're all friends here; you can admit you're a pain loving whore."

My attention once again on Kasey I closed the mouth of one side of the clamps onto her outstretched nipple. I pulled on her other nipple and did the same. I held the chain and stared at her until she met my eyes, then I dropped it. The pain caused her to flinch and cry out. "I thought you liked it when it hurt whore."

"I do Master. I like the pain."

"Then you'll love this." I threw the padlock over a hook above my head, with my teeth I cut the end of the twine and then I tied that end to the chain on the nipple clamps. The twine was just long enough to where the padlock hung over the hook about a foot, but wasn't too long where it would hit Kasey or I. I held the twine in such a way that it did not pull on the nipple clamps. Looking at Kasey I asked, "Are you ready whore? Are you ready to feel some real pain?"

Her eyes were filled with the cries of apprehension she wished to unleash, but refused to allow herself. With an exhale of breath she said, "Do as you see fit Master."

I released the twine, not with malice, but with surprise; what a perfect answer. When Kasey screamed I was startled. For just a second I had forgotten who and where I was. Kasey was on her toes with her breasts jutting towards the ceiling, her head reared back and she gave another scream; her breaths became frantic and her eyes and fists clinched in pain. After a few seconds she became as accustomed to the pain as possible and stood there staring up at the padlock.

Kasey's back was to the wall and she didn't see me select the thin red flogger from it. She didn't see me as I reared back, and she did not expect it when it struck across her firm little ass. Her scream was more surprise than pain, she tiptoed a couple of steps, but that pulled on the nipple clamps and she gave another slight scream. I whipped her ass again, and again. I wanted to make it as red as her hair and glow with the heat of a furnace. Each lash caused her to cry out and try to dance away from the next stroke she knew was coming.

The welts formed quickly and I began to work my way down her toned thighs and calves. Each stroke of the whip left evil red marks across her tender skin. At one point I stopped and said "Now do you like the pain whore?"

Catching her breath and adjusting her position under the padlock she stammered out a "Yes Master, please, please whip me again." I'll never forget her face as she said that. Her eyes grew calm, even with her nipples stretched painfully to the ceiling and vicious welts forming from her ass to her feet, she grew calm. She was still wracked with pain no doubt, and although she still showed the signs of it, she seemed to grow accepting of it.

I walked around in front of her and let the whip hang from my hand, barely grazing the concrete. Kasey was able to see the whip for the first time, and I think it was more frightening for her now that she had laid eyes on it. Her emerald eyes grew wide but still retained their accepting glow as she watched me raise the whip above my head and bring it down hard across her stomach. Ahhh that scream, that beautiful scream; if I had died that day I would have died a happy man having heard that beautiful little whore scream for me. Again I lashed her stomach, I was noticing that the welts rose quickly on her; her skin was so pale, and so fair, that dragging my nail across her cheek would leave a mark.

I began whipping the tops of Kasey's thighs when I heard pet grunt behind me. I stopped and turned toward the noise and saw that pet was dancing around on her feet and grinding her ass against the column she was secured to. Walking over to her I asked, "Are you alright whore? Are you enjoying the show?" Pet moaned again behind the thick ball gag in her mouth. My whore was excited. I said "Oh my precious pet, you're feeling left out aren't you? Do you want to play?" With a vigorous nod pet confirmed my questions. "OK pet, you can play. But I want you to remember that you asked for this." Pet moaned again, I didn't know if it was from anticipation or worry, but I had already turned back towards Kasey and paid it no mind.

I walked back over to Kasey and unclipped the nipple clamps from her breasts. A small scream escaped from her as the blood rushed back into her tender nipples. "Come now whore, pet wants to play." I unfastened the cuffs around her wrists and her ankles and walked her over to stand face to face with pet. Grabbing Kasey's left wrist I pulled it down to pet's hip and clamped it into the manacle that hung from the column, moving over to her right wrist I did the same. From the wall where the floggers hung I retrieved the spreader bar and fastened it to Kasey's ankles. The end result was that Kasey was slightly bent over at the waist, her wrists were fastened behind pet on the side of the column and her face was pressed into pet's stomach, just below her breasts.

I stepped back to admire my work and was impressed with the results. Kasey gazed up at pet, and pet was looking down at Kasey with pure lust in her eyes. Inwardly I was overjoyed that Kasey's punishment excited pet, but I couldn't dwell on that then, that would come later.

"Whore," I said, "Lick and suck on pet's tits. I think she'd like that." At once Kasey raised her head and obeyed. She licked the underside of pet's large breasts and desperately tried to clamp her mouth around pet's nipples but the manacles binding her wrists to the column kept her from reaching. I chuckled at the predicament and pet moaned in disappointment. This only made Kasey try harder, but no matter the effort, she was unsuccessful.

From the counter I picked up an anal plug two inches in diameter and held it in front of Kasey's mouth. "Open your mouth whore," I commanded. Kasey obediently opened her mouth and I forced the anal plug between her thin open lips. "Get it nice and wet whore, it's going in your ass." Kasey eagerly began to lick and spit on the anal plug and I pulled it away and stood behind her.

I inserted just the tip of the plug into her ass to let her adjust. At once she tensed up and moaned "Master I've never had anything in my ass before."

"Well today is just loaded with firsts isn't it whore?"

"Yes Master." Kasey looked up into pets eyes for comfort or support, I didn't know. I turned back to the task at hand and slowly inserted the plug a little more into Kasey's deliciously tight ass.

"Don't tense whore; it'll only make it hurt worse."

"Yes Mast-" her words were cut off as I forced the rest of the plug into her pink little asshole. Her back went rigid and every muscle in her body flexed. The scream that escaped her lips was the loudest yet, loud enough to make pet flinch and whimper.

I looked into pet's eyes and she looked into mine; time had given us the blessing of being able to read each other's faces and emotions. Pet's face held one phrase, one she loved to say to me, "Master, you are a bad, bad man." I softly chuckled and said "Yes, yes I am."

Pet's gaze returned to Kasey, as did mine. Kasey had adjusted to the plug in her ass, and her breathing had slowed a bit and she was looking back up at pet. From the wall I retrieved my small leather paddle and stood behind Kasey to where she couldn't see me; but she knew something was wrong due to the surprise in pet's eyes. Swiftly I swatted Kasey's already red ass. Kasey yelped and tried to jump away into pet's arms; but with nowhere to go she remained there helpless.

Again and again I swatted her ass, turning it from a bright red to a deep crimson before I moved down to her thighs. Her screams became even louder then, as I slapped and spanked the tender flesh just under her ass cheeks.

Not long after that the screams had turned into sobs and my cock was getting hard. I moved around next to Kasey and kneeled right by her head. With my free hand I reached up and wiped her glistening cheeks with my finger, staring into her eyes I licked the tears from my finger and shuddered. My god they tasted divine and the fearful and desperate look on her face, made them taste all the sweeter.

I left the paddle on the floor at pet's feet and moved behind Kasey. Dropping my jeans to the floor my cock sprang up hard and solid. I stood behind Kasey and caressed her aching ass; I drug my fingers roughly down her tender thighs and back up again. The winces and gasps of pain were music I loved to hear; and her body was one of the finest instruments I have had the pleasure of playing.

I entered her wet pussy slowly; letting her get adjusted to the girth and length. Grabbing her hips I slowly built a steady rhythm. As Kasey began to moan and pant I looked up at pet and saw the lust and frustration in her face. "God her pussy is so tight pet, it hugs my cock and feels so good." Pet began to squirm and moan; this was torture for her, but this was her punishment, one she would endure.

Steadily I increased my thrusting until I was pounding Kasey's sweet little pussy hard. Her pants became moans of ecstasy; she threw her head back and yelled "YES! Fuck me Master, fuck your whore!" The slick noise of Kasey's face slapping against pet's stomach was angelic, and reverberated throughout the room. Kasey's moans came closer together as she began to cum. "Fuck, fuck, Master, Master I'm cumming, oh fuck!" As she came I slapped her ass with both hands, over and over again. Her screams of pain mixed with her throes of orgasm and her whole body twitched and bounced as she came hard.

When Kasey slumped against pet I stopped slapping her ass and grabbing her hips again, I picked up my pace. Hard I pounded into her pussy, my pelvis bumping the anal plug repeatedly, wiggling it around in her tight pink ass. I reached up and grabbed Kasey's short red hair and pulled it back until her neck and back arched to a painful degree. Kasey's moans were picking up again as her previous orgasm had receded.

Not long after I was going to cum; her pussy was tight, and cradled my cock so firmly, that the explosion that was building was like none I had had in recent memory. At the last second I pulled out of Kasey and came all over the floor. Load after load splashed against the cold concrete.

I steadied myself by resting against Kasey's slick sweaty back and tried to steady my breathing. My head was swimming and my heart was pounding, but once I caught my breath I unfastened the spreader bar from Kasey's ankles and opened the manacles holding her wrists. Immediately she fell to her knees in front of pet and began to shudder. I grabbed Kasey by the hair on the back of her head and forced her face down to the floor and into my cum. "I want you to lick my cum off the floor whore. If you leave one single drop I'll get the paddle again." I released her hair and she began to lick the floor vigorously. While she did that I turned to pet and took off the ball gag. She worked her jaw and tongue, trying to loosen them up, while I unbound her wrists. Once complete I commanded her to kneel.

I took off the mask and passed it to pet, "Put this back in the box and on the counter love. You'll clean up the rest of this later."

With a quick "Yes Master," pet rose to carry out my commands. I stood there watching Kasey lick my cum off the floor, and I couldn't help but be amazed at my good fortune. Two achingly beautiful and submissive women were now my slaves. Mine.

IV. Bedroom

I had sent the girls back upstairs and to the room. Pet would be providing the aftercare for Kasey, I'd join them once pet told me everything was alright. I locked the door to the basement and slowly made my way to the bathroom to shower.

As much as Kasey needed aftercare, I needed to cool down. In the past I'd immediately snuggle with pet after our intense sessions and it only led to trouble. I can't turn that part of my mind off that quickly, so we came to an agreement; I would take some time right after our sessions to calm down, then join her later and tend to her.

After my shower I settled on the couch in the living room and played that morning's events through my head. I wanted to do so much more to Kasey, so much more; her body would look splendid tied to the bed downstairs, face down, ass up, taking floggings and spanks for hours on end. But I couldn't risk doing too much at once. Pet had been right; Kasey was young and had no experience with this lifestyle. And of course I couldn't be responsible for scaring her off, pet's wrath would be swift and fierce.

A little while later pet came out into the living room and stood in front of me staring into my eyes. "Speak," I said.

"Master that was so cruel; I hated watching you fuck her and leave me tied up. I am so mad right now." Pet's hands were clenched at her side and her breasts rose in a fierce rhythm with her breathing. She looked every bit the woman scorned.

"Pet," I said gently, "That was your punishment, to watch. You know better than to let someone else tie you up without my permission, and still you let her do it. Besides; remember that you consented to this love. This is our life now, you agreed to another slave in the house and now we have one. Don't be upset that you do not like the result."

Pet calmed visibly and she looked deep in thought. Finally she said "You're right Master I did agree. It was just torture to watch you fuck her; God I wanted to rip that bitch's hair out."

"But you did like it didn't you pet?"

A slow naughty smile spread across pet's face as she said "Maybe a little Master."

"I thought you would love. Also remember that what happened in there was punishment, I won't being doing that to you all the time; only when you deserve it."

With a smile and a wink I patted my lap and pet sat on my legs. Her long legs stretched across my lap and her arms wrapped around my neck, she laid her head on my shoulder and beamed "I love you Master; I love you so very much."

Holding her close to me I whispered an I love you in response. Moments like that mean the most to me. Yes pet and I have had many adventures and there are many more before us; but it's the small moments where our skin touches and we drink in each other's love that I wouldn't trade for anything.

After a fleeting moment we stood and walked towards the bedroom. Kasey was curled up on the bed under the sheets, I laid down next to her and pet laid down on the other side of me. Tentatively Kasey moved closer to me and wrapped one tiny arm around my waist and her leg over mine. Pet rested her head on my shoulder and began kissing my arm and neck. Kasey soon followed suit and began kissing my chest and face.

"Now now whore, relax. You just went through your first pain session and you needn't worry about anything else right now but just recovering. Roll over onto your stomach," to pet I said "Fetch the baby oil from the dresser."

While pet got up to obey, I moved Kasey to the center of the bed and positioned a pillow under her head. "Just lie still, and let yourself relax. I'm not going to have sex with you, I'm not going to force you to do anything, I won't spank, slap or whip you right now. Pet and I are going to tend to you, all you need to do is lay there and concentrate on nothing. After sessions like that in the basement, we will always do this." Pet and I both squirted some baby oil into our hands, rubbing them together to warm it up; I moved to Kasey's right side and pet to her left. Slowly and gently pet and I began to smooth the baby oil over Kasey's tender skin. Down her shoulders and back, to her welted ass and thighs. The heat from her welts still burned and she would wince at certain spots, but gradually Kasey began to breathe deeply and she drifted off to sleep.

The End

12