The Uninvited Ch. 01

Story Info
A fine line between reality and fantasy.
3.8k words
4.28
19.6k
10

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dared me to dream, and I did...

What started as an innocent game, turned into a dangerous soul searching proposition.

I discovered Nanci while trying to discover lost souls like mine. A refuge from a disintegrating loveless decade long marriage, the grind of managing a stressful and often unrewarding job and a emptiness which crept up from decades of bitter resignation and bitter disappointment.

The absence of a north found its south in the rediscovery of the darkness which permeates every life. Old stories, hidden and forgotten by the everyday life, resurfaced to fill the void.

The pain was masked by the reckless abandon with which I embraced every trauma, fetish and obsession..; the refuge worked well... a new sense of purpose or simple justification conspired to create this cocoon of imagery and fantasy... finally, I found myself in company of many tortured souls like mine, seeking reassurance in our feeble existence. Egos were well nurtured and insecurities played their cruel game of rampant illusions ...

The she was there, another player among many... but there was something else, a passionate and inhibited zest for the pulse of the flesh... with an unapologetic approach to the carnal desires. I found that intoxicating; a living, breathing fire of desire... I called her bluff and she called my game.

Owner of a raw sexuality not often found in a world full of hypocrisy; it was a refreshing sight, an erotic whirlwind...

I searched feverishly for the center of that bright star; I looked with all my heart, until I lost it on the way... I choose to bare my soul; and sacrificed all pretenses in her altar just to reach her. In her eyes I found my fears, found the secret which brought me back to the depths of my being

Her eyes woke my body and I relived the fire cursing all over my skin. Even in the false reality of the screen and despite the distance separating our bodies, a light in her large hazel eyes brightened my way.

I found life and discovered the sky; I believed in her dreamy image, and for once in my life, I saw it as an end. I found the magic found in my dreams. I realized that it was possible to live in love, again.

Nanci refused to unveil her secrets, her mystery and maintained her untold promises, kept the seductive distance with which she could protect her reality... her teasing got unbearable, her taunts irresistible and I knew that the invitation would never come, so I knew then that I would have to go to her... I knew then that I would have to breach her shields, fulfill her deepest fears and desires, and break her will to access her denied heart.. And I started working on a plan...

Through subterfuge managed to obtain the basic information; I knew where to find her... I kept the ruse by creating fantasies for both... Never had she suspected that I had left Toronto over a week earlier... I knew that I could not do it alone; I knew that I would have to play into her fears. I knew that I would have to destroy her reality to create a new one... she wasn't going to surrender, never had to. She would never leave behind her safe existence.

Had many friends in Lethbridge, traveled there many times... I knew that Rod, Mike and Sam would gladly join me in my sinister scheme... Only Mike was married but had a rocky relationship for years. Rod had for years tried to drag me into the sparse Albertan underground scene... when I called him and told him my plan he offered a few ideas of my own... but also a condition.

I set camp in a hotel by 12 Ave SW. I knew that a short walk would take me to the place where she worked... I would observe, stalk and wait for the best opportunity... My friends stayed by their hotel, some farther distance, ready for, on a moment notice, spring the plan.

Nanci's schedule was wildly varied, almost unpredictable.. It took me a while to properly identify her... I spend a couple of afternoons near the corner of 14 St SW and 15th Ave SW... she had admitted that the access to her workplace was through an alley at the back of the building. I knew that I could only approach her alone... two days I saw her leaving with some friends... I started to stalk her mornings too... keeping track of her time frames... that Friday she came to work rather late; I knew it as she was spending quite a bit of time on her websites teasing her victims... I knew that this was it...

I asked Sam to keep the rented windowless cargo van parked in the lot besides the building, closer to the 16th Ave SW exit. I also instructed Ron and Mike to head over and set up the rest of the carefully planned trap... I knew that even if she would leave late there was no way to willingly wait the at least two hours needed to access the place I had hired; at 9:00PM... I had prepared myself for that eventuality... growing guilt conspired with the cold afternoon and I had doubts for the first time of my journey.

My love was genuine and I had never in my life contemplated going against a loved one will; but I knew this was different... I knew she would never carry on her deepest desires beyond her web persona. I knew she'll never leave her lover at home; she'll never leave behind the life she has so painstakingly put together... I knew she'll never come to me of free will... just like I knew she would never surrender to her darkest desires. I knew that at the end of the day I may very well loose everything; but again, I didn't have anything of substance anyways... I had promised her many times that I would sacrifice anything to free her from her own chains... it was a sacrifice I was willing to do.

I had travelled from Toronto well equipped for my plan... It took some convincing for my veterinarian friend to sell me a couple of Isoflurane inhaler, a powerful anesthetic which can act in about 20 seconds... armed with that, I waited behind the large garbage bins which ringed the parking lot. It was about 7:00pm and it was about the time I had estimated for her to leave the building... being Winter it was dark already... it was easy to conceal my presence...

My heart was pounding in my chest and felt a huge sense of guilt and I knew there was no turning back... I would ruin things forever or fix it forever; it was a risk I was determined to take... a growing sense of anticipation and even a growing excitement... I saw a couple of people leaving the building that I knew worked there, but no Nanci.. Another five interminable minutes passed... I sent the text message to Sam waiting in my phone: - " Be ready..." --

And then I saw her unmistakable blonde hair, gathered at the top in those lovely buns that I had seen in several pictures... My heart sunk... she wasn't alone... a man came right behind her and called her name' - Nanci, do you need a ride home? --

She turned, smiled and replied...

- No thanks Randy, I just gotta pick up something for dinner at the Kabob House, then gotta stop by the bank, thanks anyway. See you on Monday, ok? --

I pressed my back against one of the blue bins, wedging myself between two of them,, but I was very, very close so I could clearly hear the exchange. The man then proceeded to walk alongside the building; towards 14th St... she stopped short of the garbage bins and started to rummage her large purse.

I was covered by the shadows but I could clearly see her; I was once again enthralled by her beauty; her slim body and petite figure seemed way smaller that I suspected. She was wearing knee length black boots, mid calf full circle light blue boho skirt in a very light fabric resembling chiffon... she was wearing a fitted dark coat and a either white or light yellow long scarf.

The place was deserted; she resumed her walking towards 16th Ave, across the dimly illuminated parking lot... I waited until she passed the line of bins and I grab her from behind... quickly put the inhaler over her mouth and nose, pressing the trigger. My other arm immobilized her arms alongside her torso. I was surprised how small and light she was as I effectively prevented her escape. A faint whimper tried to escape her mouth, to no avail... within a few seconds I felt her legs give way and had to reach around her waist to prevent her from falling... She fell unconscious very rapidly and I held her closer... savoring her sweet perfume.

I took her in my arms with her arms dangling down the side and I walked the short distance to the van. Sam had probably observed the whole incident in his side mirror as I saw him opening the driver door and hurriedly opened the rear doors. I quickly deposit her on the inflatable bed lying on the floor of the van, jumped in and quickly closed the doors kneeling beside Nanci who was completely unconscious.

I felt my heart furiously pounding against its moorings and I felt a bit light headed as well

Sam rapidly got into the driver seat and started the van. He pulled over to the left in 16th, turned south in 14th and right on 17th, heading east towards the intended destination in Pearce Estate Park, quite a distance away. I sat beside the inert body of Nanci, lying on her side. I felt the pang of guilt coming back, stronger this time. I reached for the light on the roof of the cabin and I could now calmly observe her delicate features... I held her by the shoulders and turned her on her back. I looked at her closed eyes, lowered my head closer to her almost parted lips and felt her breath moving softly through her nose... she looked so peaceful and beautiful. I opened her coat and it revealed a soft white cotton shirt, thin enough so that her equally white bra was clearly distinguishable.

I traveled my eyes all over her body... the light skirt had gathered up, revealing her clear and soft thighs all the way up, to where her legs met her hips... I positioned myself pretty much above her and a caught a glimpse of white cotton panties... feeling suddenly excited I touched her inner thighs, caressing the incredibly soft skin, and with very little effort I parted her legs a bit and raised her skirt fully exposing her sweet cotton bikini, wrapping lovingly her precious mound. My caresses moved north and I delicately slid my fingers over her warm Venus mound; I was now truly excited...

There she was, at my mercy, this woman who dared me to dream with a moment like this... now vulnerable, available accessible to do with her all the things she expressed desires for and vowed to never experience willingly.

I saw signs of movement in her eyes and I knew that I had to continue with the plan. I reached for the small suitcase that I had kept in the van from two days ago. I opened and retrieved a set of very expensive leather cuffs and a red silky scarf to double as blindfolds. I removed her coat and turning her on her side I cuffed her hands behind her back. I proceeded to blindfold her as well...

By the time I was done the van had crossed the Cushing Bridge and was taking the north ramp to the Deerfoot Trail. Turned right again in 32 Ave NE, passed the Deerfoot Junction brown buildings and turned left at the McCall Lake Golf club, we had arrived... We pulled behind the building. The place was closed for the winter, but Rod had pulled some serious strings and he was waiting with Mike alongside a small side access door. Sam backed the van close to the door and I opened the doors... I noticed that Nanci was fidgeting and she was close to waking up... I said;

- "Hurry up guys, the Forane is starting to wear out...!" --

Sam came around and reached for Nanci's legs, I got a hold of her shoulders and we carried her out of the car and through the door with the other two guys trailing. Rod was carrying the suitcase.

A few turns in the deserted place and we took a service elevator to the basement. In the big room there was a large couch... Nanci woke up as we placed her on the couch; she started to moan and quickly Rod opened the suitcase and with Mike proceeded to place ankle restrains with a spreader bar and a gag on her mouth. I was amazed at the speed in which they completed their task.. I asked:

- "Wow, guys... It looks like you know what you're doing... have you done this before?" --

Rod laughed and said. - "Ha, do you think this is improvised? ... We've been using this place for our own sick purposes for at least couple of years... Mike here work on the summer in this place and that's why we have unrestricted access to it on the off season..." - He laughed again

- "Daniel, you have no idea how many girls have passed through this place..." -- retorted Mike...with a smile splitting his face. - "Oh boy, if these walls could talk" -- Laughed Sam... Nanci was coming about and tried to break free, her moans were turning louder as she vaguely started to regain consciousness and realized that something had gone very wrong.

Rod motioned my other friends toward one of the doors... turning to me said.

-"Take your time kid, we're not on a rush, besides, we're going upstairs to shoot a few tables of Pool and engorge ourselves with beer... be creative, Ha, ha, ha.... "

With that, the three of them left me alone with a now almost fully awake Nanci; she tried unsuccessfully to free herself, now complaining in the open... she looked so helpless.

She screamed into the gag and tried to struggle I let out a small chuckle.

She started to cry from fear. Tried to say, - "Please let me go!" - But the gag muffled her complains

I imagine that very quickly she understood that it was a man that had captured her, and probably knew what she was probably in for. Wanted so badly to struggle, but knew that with the bondage she was in it would be a waste of energy. She made a small whimper out of fear and she stopped struggling, tried to say something but I could not understand because of the gag

I told her - "You're not going to get away from me, so don't even think about trying. By the time I'm done you'll be willing to do whatever I want you to do, no matter how dirty or degrading it is. Right now I want you to stay completely still as I explore my new slave's body. Understand?" --

Her constant teasing had prevented her from ever hearing my voice; so there was no way she could deduce who I was... for all she know it could be anyone of her victims that finally caught up with her... Besides, I was safely in Toronto, waiting patiently for her to log into Facebook and take a little bit more of her teasing and mind games...

I took my jacket off, and I grabbed another implement from the suitcase.

I touched her leg with it, she jumped...

-"Nanci, I need you to be quiet and nothing wrong is going to happen to you, Ok?" -

She hesitated but nodded her head. - "Good girl," - I soothed as I pet the side of her face with my hand.

She forced herself to stay as still as possible but her body was trembling out of fear. I chuckled again - "Is my slave scared?" - I asked while continuing petting her face

Suddenly, I slapped her face. - "When I ask you a question I expect an answer!"- I yelled, - "Are you scared?"- She quickly nodded her head as fresh tears rolled down staining the silk of the blindfold.

- "You should be,"- I said in the coldest tone as I forced her to stand.

- "I'm going to break you. You're going to be nothing more than a little fuck doll when I'm done with you! Wasn't that what you always requested from all of us? You're getting what you claimed that you always wanted and now you complain?" -

She started crying harder.

I unbuttoned the two clasps in the front of her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then I ripped her shirt off of her, making her whimper in fear of my strength. Next, I used the knife to cut off her bra

Instead of simply sliding her white bikini style panties off of her I decided to play with them on. I ran the blade against her skin, making her shiver.

- "Would my slave like it if I cut her up?" - I asked as I pressed the blade down a little harder. Nanci frantically shook her head no. I made a very small incision on her side, barely deep enough so to not make her bleed. She yelped in surprise.

- "I think my slave likes it when I make her bleed," - I said as I made another small incision on her stomach. Again she yelped, though it was less of a surprise this time.

- "Maybe my slave would like it if I fucked her with my knife!" -- She shook her head no so fast this time.

I chuckle as I moved behind her. Then I slid her panties down, making her shy away from me,

- "If you struggle or try anything stupid I will use my knife to fuck that pussy," I said into her ear.

I unattached her wrists and let them fall to her sides. Probably she was so glad to get out of the uncomfortable position and being tied like that for so long.

I slapped her inner thighs until she opened her legs as far as the spreader bar permited. Releasing the ankle bracelets I liberated her legs as well. I forced her legs open even wider and started to run my hand along her soft and hairless pussy.

Nanci whimpered in fear and squirmed a little. I slapped her pussy and yelled, - "What the fuck did I tell you about struggling?"-

I believe she started to frantically repeat, - "I'm sorry!"- Though, the gag prevented her from communicating effectively

I slapped her round ass hard, making her stumble forward slightly. She yelped in pain but it was silenced by the gag. - "Now, stand still!" -- I yelled.

She nodded her head quickly showing that she understood.

Forcing her to stay still, I rubbed her pussy with my hand. I wormed a finger inside of her and she whimpered quietly.

- "Such a tight little slut you are. You're not a virgin are you?" I asked. No answer

- "So then, is it true that your little missus at home doesn't like toys, so you have never have you little pussy stretched, is that it?"

She hesitated but nodded her head deciding to tell me the truth. I pushed my finger in a little farther and laughed.

- "Oh my, we'll have to fix that now won't we?" - I asked smiling.

Nanci shook her head

I push her back onto the couch. Her ass was on the edge of the couch and she was leaning backwards. Her legs were still spread wide. Nanci tried to close her legs, but I slapped her hard this time. She yelped in pain and held her cheek with a hand.

- "Sit still!" I yelled as I got on my knees between her legs. Her pussy was at the perfect height for my pulsing cock. I spit on her pussy to get her a little wet, even thought I suspected that it was not necessary, and then put the swollen head of my cock at her opening.

She whimpered in fear and I pushed my cock away. I slapped her again, this time on the other cheek. - "Since you can't fucking stay still. I'm going to have to restrain you again!" -- I yelled while grabbing her wrists. Nanci struggled hard against me, but I quickly had her wrists locked to the back.

I held her legs apart as I moved my now dripping cock to her sweet opening once again.

She started crying harder as she shook her head no repeatedly.

I began to push myself inside her without warning. She screamed into the gag and tried hard to squirm away. I knew that she would be feeling like I was ripping her apart, but I just held her still and continued to pump away, this time more violently; hitting her pelvis hard with mine. Making a loud noise that only increased exponentially my excitement.

After a few seconds her squirming stopped. She was now immobilized by a mixture of pain and fear.

I continue to ram myself in and out of her. By now her body's natural response to the treatment started to kick in and I noticed her becoming increasable wet. I hear the slapping sound of fluids being trashed around and felt in my groin her first sign of squirting.

I laughed and asked, - "Is my little slut starting to enjoy this?" -- She shook her head no.

I laughed again and said, - "Oh, yes you are! I can tell you are, you little slut!"-

12