The Uninvited Ch. 02

Story Info
The Nanci Report - a fine line between reality and fantasy.
1.7k words
4.11
8.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy felt flustered at the wasted opportunity of luring Nanci to his place again... Seldom could she be found alone... - "Social butterfly?... cock teaser bitch!!" -- He thought.

He had just left her at the exit of the building and stupidly he had ask her if she needed a ride home... She had said that was going to pick food at that disgusting Kabob place, then head over to the bank...

-" Yeah right... If you would let me in, there will be no need for cheap food; for a blowjob I would even take you for a decent meal... " - he thought with derision.

Regretting leaving the pick up by the Starbucks because the alley parking was full, Randy decide to give it another shot... -"I will come back to the Ali Baba.. maybe she's still there... I gotta have that piece of ass again... this time awake!"- He sped up and jumped on board the pickup truck... took the 14th south to reach the greaser...

He quickly pull over the packing and peered inside looking for Nanci... could not see her.. got out and walked in looking for her.. the place was deserted.. just the old owner and the girl that seems to live in the place, but she wasn't there!!

-" Where did she go?. No way she could have picked up food so quickly?" - ... may she decide to go Asian, so he headed over to the sushi place right beside.. nothing.

Desperately, he looked in all directions and Nanci was nowhere to be seen...

-"Shit... where did she go? Fucking whore..." -- He swore to himself under clenched teeth.

The frustration mounted thinking at having to continue stalking the girl. He got back on the pick up, and drove off slowly ... thinking, half remembering the first time she met her.

-" Excuse me.. I came for the job sign you placed in the Calgary Herald... you're looking for an experience telephone operator.. I believe?" -- She had said when her tinted blond hair appeared at the entrance of his little office.

He was pleased at the way she carried herself, very confident... very pretty... he thought that in appearance alone, she would be a big improvement to the staff... -- "bunch of losers!!" - He thought immediately.

-"Well, yes.. I suggest you give your resume to Marge and file an application first... is the older lady closer by the door... then come back over here, alright?"-

-"Right away Sir, thank you so much!" -- She had said cheerily and turned quickly, swinging her long hair around...

In that short instant he zeroed in on the bubbly and gorgeous ass wrapped in those tight blue jeans.

- "Yeah, definitively an improvement!!" -- He smiled.

Shortly after the girl had comeback with a bunch of forms.. Knocked at the edge of the door and said:

-" The lady told me to come back to see you.. "

-'Yes, oh yes... we were looking for help rather urgently. Our office is getting busier and there is a lot of pressure.. our Hamilton office just got a lot of press because the National Award... so it raised the expectation everywhere... please sit"- He motion her to the little couch in front of his desk. He faked interest in her paperwork and looked for a topic of conversation.

- 'It said here you have a little bit of experience.. Tell me where" -- He raised his eyes to meet hers. Her striking big hazel eyes appeared to glow in anticipation.

-" Well, I worked part time for Ebay fending calls in London, Ontario, while finishing my high school" -- She said enthusiastically.

He could only focus in her enormous eyes and an equally large smile, full of very white teeth... she was on the petite side... slim and small breasted but quite curvy... He only wanted to see that magnificent ass once again... so his mind was made up.

-"Tell you what, Nanci.. is Nanci, right?" - she nodded.- "Report to work on Monday by 8:30.. you'll be training with Betty, that tall skinny blonde across the office.

You'll help handling the overflow of calls for some clients. Basically, is taking over reception duties and re-routing calls.. It's easy. You can handle it."- He smiled and stood up tending his clammy hands to her.

She stood up beaming with happiness... - " Thanks you sir, I won't disappoint you"-

-'Nanci, just call me Randy, Ok?"-

-" Ok, sir!" -- She offered another dazzling smile and turned to leave swinging naturally her lovely figure...

Randy stood transfixed, leering at her shapely behind

-" I may even start to like coming to work now!"- He chuckled and sat back at his desk thinking of that round ass.

Those memories came hauntingly back to him while driving northbound on 14th.

Three years have passed since that first day... he had tried to keep a professional attitude all along with those under his care.

But lusted after some of the girls... Tammy, Epetha and most definitively Nanci...

He had worked hard to make the dry atmosphere at work a bit more pleasant, relaxed even. He had gone out of the way by hosting lunches and outings with the staff.

He had a few close encounters with Cheryl.. That horny Irish; - "weren't all red heads Irish after all?" -- But her cock teasing was becoming unbearable as she would always find a way out of trouble.

His favorite pet, Nanci, seemed more comfortable on her skin than the rest of them.. a real flirt, with a contagious laugh and wickedly sexy sense of humor.. His infatuation with her, and his obsession grew even more.

This had faltered when Brad had intimated that she was a lesbian... at the most a bi.. and swore that she was doing Jen!

His ego took a back seat when he accepted that possibility and actually found it rather exciting.

At a Xmas office party Nanci had arrive with her live in girlfriend; a more mature blonde woman. Very serious, yet polite, but with an obvious mistrust on all present.

The party at the Cowboys had gone well with several of the attendees in a very inebriated state.

Randy saw an opportunity and invited the group to continue the party at his place. Most of them accepted... he had not expected Marge and Cheyenne to stick around and they had excused themselves.

Nanci was a bit more than tipsy an insisted in going over to continue the party.. her partner agreed very reluctantly.

His place wasn't too far and almost 10 of them made it...

The exposure to the colder night increased dramatically the inebriated level of some of the girls. Nanci was nor drunk.. dancing lustily with Jen and Cheryl...

At some point he saw Nanci having a heated discussion with her lover who wanted desperately to take her home.. She had refused and her girlfriend decide to leave,

Randy had defused the situation by assuring the lady that it was best to let Nanci sleep the drunkenness away...

-"Don't worry, she'll be safe here... I promise that as soon as she wakes up tomorrow I'll take her home: - He had said with a demeanor worthy of an academy award.

As the drinking continued, the music started to died down as some of the revelers started to pass out in different parts of the dwelling.

It could have been around 2 in the morning and Randy was feeling tired and quite inebriated too... drunk and horny.

Nanci was asleep on the couch. He felt the urge to touch her and see her tits out of that lovely blouse she was wearing.

He hesitated.

He looked at her and knew he could never be with her. She was already hooked... --"With a woman, for God's sake!!"-

It was that feeling of never being able to do something, or have something. He looked at her and just saw something he would regret not trying for. Randy thought --"if I could feel her I would know what it was to be with her"- . He grabbed her boob, over the blouse. Touched her lips and she moved her head. Randy stopped dead thinking he had waked her up, but she relaxed again.

He started going upstairs and felt a sudden urge to lift her skirt.

Ran his hand across her ass and between her legs.

He turned on the light to get a better look, and then quickly realized that it would wake her up and turned the light off.

The effects of alcohol started to dissipate and a sudden fear got a hold of him. --"What if she wakes up and makes a scandal?... that would be too convenient"-

Her sleeping wasn't too exciting either... he needed to bring her down, he needed to ensure his security.. He needed to exercise his power.. Only by securing leverage he would do that..

Randy had an idea...

In the other room Bob and Bill were still drinking watching late night porno on the TV, with Jen between them, being fondled

He walked in. Asked where all of the other people were and they just said the party was over and had no idea where they were

-"Guys, come and take at look at this... I want to know what you think... "- He led them into the living room where Nanci was still sleeping on the couch, her clothe open and her skin was exposed in several places; her skirt was almost all gathered at her waist, leaving the pink cotton of her panties fully exposed.

Bill walked over and stood over the inert body of Nanci,...

_"I would call this a very convenient set of circumstances Randy... Do you happen to have a video camera?" I suggest getting some security..."

He said while passing his hands over his crotch, over and over again, until there was no doubt on his animal reaction...

Randy smiled and said... - "Just wait for me... Have a very handy one over in my bedroom... don't start without me!

After all, it was me who planned this to begin with... Bob... ask the girls if they want to join the fun!!"

He hurried down the corridor... smiling.

it will continue...


***Contact Nanci at: NanciNasty@ymail.com
And the author at:
elausente@rogers.com ***