The Uninvited Ch. 03

Story Info
The Nanci Report - a fine line between reality and fantasy.
2k words
4.45
7.8k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt sorry for her... I wasn't expecting to hear her cry... I was expecting another reaction. I thought for a moment that perhaps all her taunting and bravado shown on line was just that? Words...?

Could I have been wrong all along? Have her persona been developed completely outside her reality?

Was Nanci so different from what she had built on her multiple web profiles? She didn't resemble at all the willing and adventurous girl of a decade ago.

I had to know... But, she had been so credible, so insistent... So clearly I now remember her telling me that she wasn't going to bend easily... I was told innumerable times that I had to take her force her, dominate her, if she was going to be mine.

The conflict grew more confusing as another set of thoughts started to creep up... if she was such a good actor in her persona, would this be another act?

The pools of love juices on the floor and by the side of the couch clearly indicated she had come.. Not once... Several times during the ordeal... So... If she was suffering, why would she enjoy being raped?

I had to risk it... I had to dig deeper... I had made that decision when I left Toronto... I had to try... She was worth it

I would have to continue... I had to break her even if my heart cracked with every single one of her tears. I could not reveled myself either.

I reached over and with a little towel cleaned the ooze of semen starting to run down her inner thighs... fought the strong urge to hug her and comforting her... I had to stay on role.

I could not reveal who her tormentor was... not yet.

-"So, Nanci.." -- I said -- "Are you ready to meet your fears?"

She did not utter a word and stood defiantly, naked, with the scarf still well in place...

- "OK, you are asking for it... "- I said while heading to the door.. I wasn't concerned for what she was doing, there was only that exit...

I headed up the stairs and into the room where my buddies were having fun..

Rod looked at me..

- "Hey buddy.. So, how did it go? -- Did you get what you wanted?" -- His smile almost cut his face in two...

- "Not really... we gotta keep going... "- I faced the floor...

- "Hey bud, you aren't giving up, are you?. Oh boy, you really love her, do you?.. Tell you what..." -- He said crossing the distance from the pool table to the door entrance were I stood -- " Let me take over.. You step in if you feel like it; I swear that I will not hurt her .. Much!! "-- His smile appeared to grow even bigger.

The other two guys left their cues on the table and walked towards me.. Looking intently at me..

- "Are you ok with this?" -- Sam said -- "...if not, we'll stop right here..." - I just nodded and let them through.

The guys came down and I followed then behind a few seconds behind...

I fought the shock I felt when I saw them surrounding her and when Mike came from behind her, pulled her hair and kissed her, violently, suddenly. She attempted to pull back but just ran into Rod who quickly grabbed her arms, immobilizing her

-"Oh no.. You bitch, where do you think you're going?... you made my buddy here very upset by not surrendering to his wishes.. Now you'll know the price " --

Nanci let go a soft whimper...

Sam came from the other side and started fondling her breast and kept acting like he was really into it. She tried to pull to the side and tried to protest, but Rod held her firmly.. His hands grasping her soft flesh hard as his knuckles were red, squeezing, leaving alarming red marks on her white arms...

- "Ok honey, are you going to be good? I know you can handle this.. Because you're a dirty bitch, who enjoys this.. Let's see how much, shall we" -- He said with a dangerous edge to his voice -- " I have been to your web sites.. You think you are all big and tough, saying bring it on. Well let's find out how tough you are you little tramp!"-

With a swift shove he throws her on the couch, she let out a yelp and tried to get up. Instantly the other two were on her, pinning her violently against the couch,

I fought the impulse to turn away and run up the stairs, and forced my eyes to stay glued on place

I heard her moaning, incapable to break free... I could almost feel her nervousness, she tried unsuccessfully to break free Rod stood on top of her, with his knees pinning her arms in a painful maneuver and he just nodded to the other two.

They stood up and began to remove their clothes... their pants came down, revealing their hungry hard ons.. I soon realized it was real when the other guys walked up naked to her side, this time both holding Nanci down..

She started to resist more violently, to no avail. Now complaining openly. Rod stood up and removed his clothes too..

He's a big guy, very athletic, and at 6.3, I was wondering if that means anything when it comes to proportions.. I was right... His was an enormous prick, almost purple in excitement was alarmingly large and long.

The other two laughed and said for him to pop her cherry and that they would have seconds.

She was really fighting now and soon there was a guy on each side of her, holding a leg and an arm. Spreading her wide, exposing her sweet pink snatch to the brutes.

I felt very uncomfortable and tried to relax so I fought the urge to hurt them. But my penis though otherwise and a sick excitement traveled down my pants.

Soon Rod's hard penis stood at the entrance of her relatively dry hole. I saw him push, slowly and by her complains and moaning I suspected she was feeling pain. He pushed in and out and the other two were cheering him on.

I came closer, to look, and saw very little lubrication painting the side of his enormous dick and I knew that she wasn't ready.

Saw him push all of the way, brutally fast, and as far in as he could, I could hear the slapping sound his pelvis made when striking hers... a loud noise clearly noticeable over her sobs and laments.. And I saw his back arc back and push into the hilt and then I knew he came in deep in her aching pussy.. She let out a howl of excruciating pain when he let his milk loose in her womb.

Panting he pulled out and I saw his cum pouring out of her now reddened snatch, cum started to ooze out from her violated pussy

Nanci began to sob and I knew it was not over.

Sam let her arm and leg go and moved down to take his turn.

A part of me was begging him to stop, but my now fully erect penis contradicted my conflicted mind

He laughed and said to Mike if he was going to go behind her... Rod quickly moved in grabbed Nanci by her hair, dragging her up almost to a standing position, her legs barely touched the floor and let out a scream between her sobs... her small frame looked so small beside my friend and I felt sorry again.

Mike sat on the couch, lying back...

-" Bring me the slut here... I bet her gorgeous ass has never seen a prick" -- His feral smile almost made me sick...

Rod dragged Nanci around as a rag doll, and almost throws her on her back on top of Mike...

He quickly pinned her arms behind her and the other two spread her legs again in a painful angle, lifting her body on the air... and deposit her lovely ass right on top of Mike's hard on...

- "Hold on a minute" -- He said and spit a wad of saliva on his hand and spread the viscose liquid over his dick... - "Now, ease her down..." -

She could not fight anymore.. Mike penetrated her fine ass, deep, and another yelp escaped her through her gag.

- "Take that thing off" - Rod motioned Sam who now stood in front of Nanci, now effectively impaled in Mike's prick.

Sam removed the gag from Nanci's mouth, but left the drenched blindfold.. Her sobbing was so clear now..

- "Please nooo..." - she implored -- "Please stop.. Oh God, nooo... " - she cried as Mike started to thrust his pelvis up and down.

Mike started to furiously pump into her... she did not fight the onslaught anymore, just sobbed uncontrollably and begged for help

- "No more please, Oh my God, please, no more.. ahhhhh!! "-- Her laments were heart wrenching for me.

At that precise moment, Sam moved closer and Mike eased up on his moves..

- "Yeah.. go for it buddy.. go for it.. She won't' ever forget this..."- He said loudly, possessed by an animal instinct I could have never imagined on him... -" None of those fuckers in her web site will ever dare to do this... blabber mouths. This is what real men do honey" -

Sam spread even more her legs with the help from Rod... still impaled by Mikes dick on her ass...

Sam motioned me in.. -- "I need your help here bud... Hold her open please " -

I came closer to her side and I grabbed her ankle keeping her fully spread and now I saw the trickle of lube oozing of her reddened vagina.. With my other hand got a hold of her arm and kept it wide open as well.. Rod was furiously manhandling her breast, squeezing, scratching and pulling her reddened nipples like rubber... Nanci began to cry.

Sam placed his erect member by the entrance of Nanci's slit and almost stabbed her with it in a brutal thrust. He penetrated her completely... Just when I thought that she couldn't be louder she let out a scream, a piercing sound that left my ears ringing, she began to cry even more openly.

-" Oh God, please nooo, no more please... it hurts. Please, let me go! " - She lamented

Her body was only held up in the air by our arms.. Mike and Sam pumped madly on her two holes, possessed by an fury and animal instinct that made me doubt their sanity...

Now I saw her juices dripping on top of Mike's legs, I distinguished a pinkish tint in the fluids.. I could suspect where it was coming from.. My heart sunk as I knew that this was not going to be an easy recovery...

They took longer than the other guy. She was so full of bloodied fluids that they must have made a complete mess of her vagina and anus.

She jerked and her moans became louder when I felt them twitch and the frenetic pace sped up, within seconds of each other they let their loads deep inside Nanci's brutalized holes.. Panting and glistening in sweat we all stood raising Nanci's trembling body. I took her in my arms and ease her onto the couch.

Only then I noticed my pulsing and oozing cock.

-"Hey Dan, why don't you go for it? No lube required!!" -- They laughed hysterically ... I looked at Nanci's bruised thighs and pussy and I shook my head.

They stood up and headed for their clothes and left through the door. I stood there, alone, by the couch, half naked, looking at her disheveled hair, sweat drenched body and broken position... a pool of blood tinged semen started to make a small pool behind her sweet looking buttocks. I just reached for my jacket and covered her, kneeling at her side...

I placed a kiss on her forehead... looking at her dried partly opened lips... lost in thought. I took off her blindfold...