The Uninvited Ch. 04-4

Story Info
The Nanci Report - a fine line between reality and fantasy
8.2k words
4.8
9.6k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Part 4

Nanci was still asleep on the couch when Randy returned with the camcorder. Bill was still hovering over Nanci's motionless body.

- "What do you have on mind, Randy?" - Bob asked, fidgeting and visibly excited - "We can really get in trouble here!"

"No if we do it right! - Said Jen moving into the room... a feral grin in her face. - "First we need to ensure she'll come along. I have something that it may help... - she trailed off while walking to the entrance closet. She found her big bag that passed for a purse and pullet a white plastic bottle.

- "Do you know what this is?" -

They gathered around her looking at the bottle labels in turns... faces of confusion in all of them... it was Cheryl who reacted.

- "Oh Jen, you kinky bitch, where did you get that from? No wonder you're always on edge and perennially horny!! - She laughed and looked at the perplexed faces of the guys... - " You have no idea what this is, don't you? No wonder you guys have no luck with girls... this is yohimbine bark capsules, and 500mg? Isn't that dangerous Jen? - She said in astonishment.

After looking at the still blank expressions of the guys she turned towards Jen

- "What's in your sick mind, girl? I am not taking that shit, not in that concentration... and if you give it to these guys they may ended up with a syncope" - She laughed again

- "What's that stuff Jen?" - It was Randy who broke the silence

- "I discovered once at the gym, this old older guy left it on the bench. It was a 23 mg thought... it said on the label that it helped losing weight... so, I stole three capsules and put them on my bag" - Jen, smile grew even bigger remembering - "When I came home I pulled off and goggled the strange name and I found out that is was used also for treatment of some sexual dysfunction." - She turned to the twins - "You guys should try it, it looks like you need it - She laughed even harder -" You were fondling me for almost half an hour and neither had a hard on!! - She laugher even harder.

- "Give me that!" - A visibly blushing Bob took the bottle from Jen's hand - It looked at the bottle again trying to decipher its content -" What do you intend to do with this? Cheryl is saying is dangerous" - a hint of alarm manifested on his voice.

Jen continued - "Don't be silly.. of course is not healthy ... as I was saying, I took two of them pills at home and got so freaking horny I ended up making love to the beer bottle in my hand!! -

Everyone gave her an astonished look at her

Jen laughed again - "Yeah it is that strong - She took the bottle again. - " I ordered this on line but I read that this is concentration is mostly used to help cattle breed... never had the guts to use it. I open a capsule and pour a bit or its content in my drinks when feeling frisky... a pill last me a week!! -

Her eyes lightened up - "It is not illegal and no one has died of it, otherwise they wouldn't sell it, right?" - She looked around the room...

Cheryl moved to the center, grabbing the bottle... - "And, if it is not for us... you're planning to give it to Nanci?" - Now her face carried a broad smile. - "Girl, remind me to never piss you off..."

Randy was growing uncomfortable with the exchange

- " Jen, I doubt Nanci will take that knowingly"

- " She doesn't need to know..." - Jen said, turning to Cheryl - " Honey, do me a favor, make a strong coffee and please dissolve one of these in the mix; make sure there is plenty of sugar on it.

She passed a pill to Cheryl who disappeared into the kitchen, and she put the bottle back in her purse.

-"Now, Randy, pass me the camcorder... I hope you have plenty of tale left on it.. is going to be a long, long night" - She smiled again this time looking purposely at Nanci's stretched body; this time her smile disappeared

Nervousness returned to Randy's already excited mind.

Jen walked into the small kitchen while Cheryl was brewing a new pot of coffee. Cheryl turned to look at her...

-" What's gotten into you girl? I thought you liked Nanci... heck, I even thought you had something going on... as matter of fact everyone in the office thought that until you left abruptly for that other job" -

She looked at Jen's face - "What truly happened?" -

Cheryl thought she saw a tinge of sadness crossing Jen's hardened face for a second.

Jen's sighted - "I thought we had something going on too" - She looked towards the small window and walked to it, and started looking down to the street down below.

-" I thought I could steal her away from her girlfriend, but I was the fool..." - Anger crept on her voice - "She used me Cheryl, she used me for her own satisfaction, like she uses everyone else!!" - Her raising voice almost broke

-" I was looking forward to Xmas... I thought that I finally had someone to spend the holidays with Cheryl. But I suspected something was amiss when she never responded my calls... I would confront her and she would turn it upside down with sexual games... turning on a dime"- She looked down and Cheryl felt sympathy for the girl.

"Just the week before the holidays I confronted her and asked her directly if she would come to leave with me, if she would leave her girlfriend and come to live with me and Mickey. She told me then that she would never leave her girlfriend; that I was taking things too seriously and that I was been too dramatic!!"-

Her eyes locked on Cheryl's - "Can you believe it? The bitch got me all worked up and believing there was a future!" - Her eyes grew colder again.

- "Now, she's going to pay for all the hurt she had caused" - A new sense of purpose filled her resolve and she poured the content of the pill on the cup of coffee and headed back into the living room, followed by Cheryl.

Jen walked over to Randy's side - "Come on, wake her up and give her this... wake her up, asshole, let the fun begin!!"

Cheryl felt a cold chill run down her spine upon hearing Jen's tone but she also approached Nanci's couch.

She kneeled down beside the couch and asked Randy to pass the cup.

-" Hey, sleepy head, wakey, wakey... too early to stay asleep... have this you'll feel better" - She said while shaking Nanci's shoulder.

Nanci moved and tried to open her eyes

-" Wha... what's happened? I felt sleep... ohh my head" - She lifted both hands to her disheveled hair

Cheryl offered her the cup

-" Go ahead, drink this, you'll feel better... "- She trailed off and Nanci took the hot cup and started to drink the beverage in long gulps even thought it was quite hot.

The rest gathered around the couch looking intently at Nanci while she sat down, pulling her skirt down to cover her legs

-"How long have I been out?" - Nanci said looking around at the other's faces.

-"Long enough for us to worry Nanci" - Said Randy, a smile growing on his face... - "This is not a party without you!"

Nanci smiled back...

The music was cranked up and the drinks were flowing in copious amounts. Everyone made sure Nanci always had a drink on her hand. Everyone was having a good time but it wasn't long when Nanci started to feel uneasy. Sweat drops showed on her forehead and a strange tingling settled or her legs and tummy.

It wasn't long until Jen, noticing this, called...

-"Hey Bob, I'm kind of getting tired; why don't we show the guys here what we were watching earlier? -

Randy quickly caught the hint...

-"Yeah, I downloaded an Oscar performance last weekend... " - He chuckled and turned down th stereo and turned on the TV and the DVD.

They all gathered around the artifacts; Nanci was left an empty spot right between Randy and Jen on the large couch. She sat down with her last tequila.

- "You're not going to watch porno, right? It's so tacky!!" - She laughed but felt a surge of heat emanating from her midriff... she felt dizzy for a moment and attributed the symptoms to the drinks.

The settled down and Randy turned on the hardcore gang-bang movie she so proudly downloaded and showed to the twins earlier.. The movie was not special in any form; a typical blonde bimbo was invited to a party with four or five big and sleazy black guys... a short pseudo dialogue gave way to the groping of the blond.

Nanci paid little attention to the plot as usually this type of features did nothing for her, and was getting more and more distracted by the growing uneasiness in her belly.

The black guys were groping and sucking on the blonde's tits when Nanci focused on the images; she felt her pussy waking up and rapidly becoming aroused; it was a very strange sensation to feel so horny for no real reason; her legs began to tremble and sweat appeared again on her forehead; she felt her face, ears and hands flush progressively. She felt her pussy becoming engorged and wet at an alarming rate and tried to conceal her growing excitement when she noticed Jen looking at her intently beside her...

-" Are you ok Nanci?" - Her face was adorned with this wicked smile - "Are you enjoying the show? -

She said the words loud enough so that all around turned to watch Nanci. The sudden attention on her caused Nanci to blush and if possible increased her excitement tenfold.

-"I...I..I'm not sure.. I.. I feel kind of str..Strange! "- She managed to say. Feeling decisively light headed and tremendously flushed... the room felt like it was shrinking around her and the feeling of everyone's eyes on her made her tremble in lust...

-"Is there's something you want Nanci?" - Cheryl said from the other couch... - "Are you feeling ok? Maybe you'll like done to you what happen to the blonde... don't you?" - Her face was covered by this broad smile while she straightened in her couch and pulled herself to edge of the seat.

Those words send a shiver through Nanci's body and felt her pussy letting lose a short squirt of lubricant... she sat straight too trying to comprehend the sudden and overwhelming reaction... the world started to disappear beyond her excitement and there was only her near out of control body and those around her... nothing else mattered.. She just wanted desperately some sort of relief...

It was Jen's voice what brought her back from the tunnel she felt falling into..

- "I know well what you want Nanci... "- She said into grating teeth, there was no smile on her face, accentuated by her fiery eyes... -"There is only one way to feel better"-

She stood up and grabbed Nanci's trembling hand

-" But you'll need to do what we tell you; otherwise we'll tie you up and you'll get no release!"-

Nanci's head was spinning and her excitement threatened to buckle her legs...

-"Whhh.. what did.. did you do to me?" - Panic crept into her voice and her eyes darted from one face to another. Confusion managed to disorient her even more so

Nanci immediately knew this was going to be both humiliating and degrading, but she knew deep down that she had to go through it as she was feeling less and less in control of her body and emotions.

-"Nanci, step on the middle of the room..." Said Jen with a sudden stern voice. - "And just do what I tell you... ok honey"

Inexplicably, Nanci could not fight the impulse to do what she was told. She just nodded... and moved to the center of the room

She continued to follow her instructions by first removing her shoes and stepping up onto the low coffee table, she faced her friends and was told to open her legs until they were level with her shoulders, then she was told to reach behind her back and cup her hands together, this pulled her shoulders back and she was very aware that she was pushing her breasts out.

Quickly Jen stood up and motioned Cheryl to follow her... she removed the sash of her blouse from her hips and proceeded to tie Nanci's hands behind her. Somehow, doing what she was told offered some degree of relief to her uncontrollable excitement.

She stood there in front of everyone for what it felt an eternity. As the time passed Nanci's butterflies began to settle down, despite the fact that her embarrassment level had risen considerably over the last five minutes during which she had stayed in position with her breasts pushed out while the guys looked at her, Bob was rubbing his crotch and Randy was openmouthed and constantly wetted his lips with his tongue, visibly excited too.

After a short while Jen left the room, only to return a few minutes later with five beer bottles and the video camera on a tripod, he planted the tripod a few feet from Nanci and then checked to make sure she was in frame, then pressed record before handing out the beers to everyone, Nanci's beer was placed between her legs. She looked down and could see the condensation running down it, she wanted to drink it as it would probably loosen her unbearable tension a bit.

Still sitting down the guys were admiring her breasts before Randy spoke. - "Take off your skirt"- He said matter-of-factly, despite the fact that Nanci wasn't even sure she wanted to go through with this she almost instinctively reached down and undid her button and side zip before sliding the skirt down her toned legs and stepping out of them, exposing her small pink panties... she blushed as Jen picked them up and sniffed the crotch before discarding them. Nanci returned to her position.

At this point Randy got up to his feet and began slowly walking around the table, she could feel his and the others eyes examining her half naked body, she knew this was what was meant when women said that men looked at them like a piece of meat. She was shocked at getting the same feeling from the two women as well. If possible her excitement shoot even higher, this time she had to struggle to keep her balance. Randy was behind her now and she jumped as she felt his hand begin to slowly slide up the inside of her left leg, over her calf and up her thigh, her face was scarlet by the time his fingers touched the lace of her thin pink panties, she felt them slide over her pussy.

She was growing wetter from his simple touch and he knew it, the wet spot beginning to form on her panties was now quite visible. As he ran his finger along the length of her slit her one last time, her closed eyes were shocked open by the slinging slap across her right ass cheek. She almost fell forward but managed to remain in her stance as she felt the red handprint form on her ass.

The humiliation of staring into the faces of her friends as they watched another of her friends touch her up and spank her ass was almost too much, her eyes began to well up as she looked at the grins on their faces, Randy rejoined them.

-"You seem quite moist"- Randy announced as much to the rest of the group as to Nanci, she had to look at the floor to keep her composure.

Jen stood in front of her - "This is your last chance to leave, if you do what I ask next then you're here all night, and we will help you reach what you so desperately need, do you understand?"-

Nanci looked back up and nodded her head, she was scared but knew this was something she had to experience if she was to get the relief she wanted so much.

- "OK"- She said, = "I want you to pull your slutty thong to one side so her can all see your filthy fuck hole, then I want you to crouch down until your ass touches your heels" - , Nanci was surprisingly relieved, despite how degrading it would be to expose herself like that, she was expecting a lot worse. - "However"- , Nanci's heart sank, - "We left a bottle of beer between your legs, I don't want it moved so it will have to go up that tight fuck hole of yours, maybe there's still enough juice up there to use as lubricant."-

Nanci was filled with a mixture of fear, shame and pure lust for what she was being asked to do, she had never felt such strong feelings before and was surprised by how much this experience aroused her. Almost in a trance she reached down and using one finger pulled the small piece of material that covered her sex away, she looked directly into the camera as she exposed herself to it and her friends, then she slowly bent her legs and started moving towards the bottle.

She winced as she felt the cold lid touch her hot pussy lips, keeping her eyes fixed on the camera as she wiggled her hips a bit until the lid disappeared between her labia and found her hole.

In her heightened excitement , the whole experience was turning her on so much that her pussy was well lubricated, the first two inched of the bottle were fairly thin and penetrated her easily but with an inch to go before her ass met her heels her pussy reached the part of the bottle that tapered out.

Nanci knew she had to continue and applied more pressure, she could feel every millimeter as her tight hole stretched to accommodate the bottle's girth until her ass came to rest on the heels of her feet, she looked back to Randy, who looked to the other boys, they were all staring wide eyed at Nanci, their friend who had just impaled herself on a beer bottle in front of their eyes.

-"Give me your belts"-, Jen said to them and they complied, Randy took his off and walked behind Nanci who was now sure she was about to get spanked with the belts. Instead though he pulled Jen's sash off her arms and strapped her wrists together with the belts, she struggled a bit but the leather held arms firmly in place. Next he pulled one of the belts from the other guys up between her legs, wrapping it around her upper and lower leg and fastened it. The belt ran around the very top of her thigh, almost touched her stretched pussy lip, and then round her shin just above her ankle, once her had attached the last belt on the other side she was completely held in the position that she had put herself in, she tried to move put couldn't at all.

Nanci panicked as she realized that there was no way for her to remove the freezing cold bottle that was already starting to feel uncomfortable in her groin.

- "There's no point in struggling"- she heard Randy say as he reached round from behind and gagged her with a piece of duct tape, he retrieved from the TV stand - "I got this idea from a video, I'm sure you've seen it, you probably got off on the fact that the girl was left completely helpless, just like you! We're off to get some more beers, back in a bit"- and with that they all left towards the kitchen, laughing.

By the time they returned the bottle had warmed up and was less uncomfortable for the girl, she had been stuck in the crouched position for fifteen minutes and the cramping in her legs had taken her attention away from the cold fullness in cunt. She watched in shame as they came back into the room and laughed at the layer of sweat that now covered her body, which now had drenched her thin blouse. Randy proceeded to undo the belts on her legs. Jen gave her next order, - "Raise your body until only the cap of the bottle is inside you"- Nanci immediately did as ordered despite her humiliation, with the top of the bottle just penetrating her she knew what was coming next, - "now fuck that bottle until you cum!" -

Having sat with the chilled bottle inside her for a few minutes it was difficult for her to push herself back down onto it, however, after a couple of thrusts and accompanying cheers from the group the shame of it all soon had her pussy juices flowing again. Overtaken by lust, Nanci began to fuck the bottle for all she was worth, ramming her body even further onto the invader than before. She was about to come and had completely forgotten about the onlookers when Randy ripped the tape from her mouth unleashing her moans of ecstasy as the camera rolled on.

As she regained her composure the realization of what she had just done washed over her, she stared into the camera lens and felt the piercing stares of the group burning into her. She thought about what it must look like from the other side of the camera, the sexy girl with her arms strapped behind her back, bouncing up and down, with a beer bottle stuck up her vagina, that was extremely exciting on its own terms... this exacerbated her lust until she came, what a sight!