The Union

Story Info
Two souls at last come together in Holy Union in a church.
1.6k words
4.3
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was unusually warm, almost electric with an energy that frightened all but the two standing in each others presence at the Cathedral's doors. A towering figure, with slick-black hair, and eyes that instilled fear and loathing in all who saw him; An Angelic woman, with long flowing crow-black hair, eyes so blue you'd think it was the Oceans that were in them. She was dwarfed by his size, but did not fear him. In fact, no one loved him more than she. He was her Angel of Salvation, her Guiding Light. When she was at the edge of Oblivion, wanting to jump in to escape the harsh brutality of her world, he came from nowhere, catching on to her, keeping her in this world. He saved her that day, and since then, stayed with her through all of the pain tossed at her by those who were meant to love her. Her father was a proud man of the cloth, a noble man of firm stature and position; yet ignorant of the ways of a Father.

A mother, a druggie who told her she was an accident, and left her to the Darkness of the world, which left scars on her. A Sister and Husband, who betrayed her in their union, which brought forth a child, her child. Men and women came into her life, telling her sayings of love, only to stab her in the front or back, sometimes both. She wanted away from them, from it all, but Him. He showed her the Love she had been denied, the love she deserved. When he was told of all the dark things that had happened to her, he wept tears of both sadness and hatred. Sadness because of all the pain that she had to endure, she an Angel God Himself had sent down to Earth, all the Light and Love that dwelt within her. Hatred for all those who had hurt her, and for humanity for it seemed as if she was still unworthy of the gift His angel was. But he showed her what she was to him; Beauty, an undeniable light that warmed even his heart, and healed all those that were brought before its presence.

Tonight was there night; the skies cried their tears to indicate it. It seemed as if they were an unholy couple to all who saw them, but the Sky and the Powers At be thought otherwise. He looked into her eyes, still amazed that she loved him as deeply as she did. No one had ever loved him as deep as she. He gently took her hand, placing his other hand on her waist, and started a waltz, a waltz of love with her, all the way down to the altar. The air was filled with the sound of the Church organ, played by an unseen entity, a haunting melody for them and their Unity. The love shown between them in their eyes was electric, it sent tingles and chills up their spines and anyone fortunate enough to see their waltz. All that existed to Him was her, and He was the only thing that mattered to Her. Their waltz to the altar told their tale of hardship, and of the Peace gained with their meeting, their relationship growing from mere consuls to Saviors, and then to Lovers, finally to their Unity, their Oneness.

Their waltz finally ended at their arrival at the Altar. All was silent now, save for their heartbeats, which did beat in Unity. He knelt before her, and spoke the words that made her heart burst with joy and brought tears to her eyes. At last she would hear him speak the words she so longed to hear pour from his mouth.

"Christine, you have been there for me, even when I never told you didn't think you were. I've held you in my mind and heart, praying that no matter what, you would always be safe. When you hurt, I hurt. When you smile, I smile. A when you are at Peace, no matter how bad my world is, seeing you in Peace always makes all of my pain and misery evaporate as I see you. I Love you, and always will. I want you to be my better half, my guiding star in life. Will you be my wife, and walk with me through this misery known as the World?"

Tears fell from her eyes as she heard his words, his words which were like angels singing love in her ears.

"Yes, Lucifer, I will be your wife. I will be with you and dance with you through this Chaos which destroys people with playful glee."

He shed tears, but these tears were of Happiness and Joy. He kissed her tummy, which would soon carry their new generation, their Love made manifest in a physical being. Her rose to his feet, looking into her eyes in utter amazement and wonder of the Love and Light in them.

He spoke to her in a softness that always made her heart flutter.

"I have a gift for you, my love."

Out of his pocket, he took out a ring; a black stone in the middle, surrounded by diamonds that sparkled in the Light of her eyes. He slipped it upon her finger, kissing her finger in the process, only to pull away and look into her eyes. She looked at the ring, which held some of his power now given to her, and then looked up into his eyes, with unconditional Love and anticipation for what was to come.

"The second gift, my Love, is me." With that, he began to undress himself, much to her delight and lust. She began caressing his chest as he took of his suit and shirt. Heat radiated off of him and into her, making her panties soaked as her pussy began to pour out its love juices, in anticipation for its Union with him. He had finally stripped naked, his proud, erect dick sticking out before her. She gasped as she saw it, knowing full well all of the pleasures to be had from its power and Master. He Bent down and kissed her on the lips, electricity pouring into her from the kiss. She started to undress herself now, with his help. He only stopped to suckle on her breasts, and kiss her chest. Finally, they took off her dress, leaving her body exposed to his eyes, which went over her in Love and Lust. He took her hand and walked her to the flat body of the Altar. He laid her upon it, and stood near the end, watching as she splayed her legs open for him, her pussy dripping its juices before his eyes onto the Altar. She was breathing heavily now, waiting to be taken by this dark angel. He brought himself onto the Altar, and put his face to her panties, rubbing himself in her wet juices, enjoying the scent and love emanating from it. She gasped as she saw this, spreading herself all the more and pushing herself to his face. He took off her panties, sliding them off of her, then bringing them to his face, sniffing them and taking in her scent. He gently placed them down, and began to feast on her hot, juicy insides. She screamed out in joy and pleasure as she poured her love into his mouth, her pussy convulsing as his tongue and mouth brought her to Paradise through her orgasms. Finally, he tore his face from her pussy, and raised himself up over her. She opened her eyes, only to peer into his eyes, and silently gasped as she felt his cock-head touched her clit.

"My Love, it is time."

"Yes it is. Please take me, Lucifer. Make me yours."

He gently kissed her as he slid himself all the way into her warm insides, which rang out their joy through a high keening emanating from deep within her. She began to squirt over his powerful rod, as he thrust in and out, trying with all his might to bring her the pleasures he so sought to bestow upon her. Tears of Love and Pleasure fell from her eyes. His grunts and pants seemed as her to be the Earth moving for them, as his cock tore in and out of her tight embrace. He fell his head onto her chest as he thrust as hard as he could, attempting to get all of him into her. She kept on cumming on his throbbing pulsing member, as the Light within her flashed behind her eyes, making her see glimpses of the future they would have together; the Love, the children, the trials and hardships, the joys and happiness. When she saw their children running serene play, a product of their working to prosperity, she let out a beautifully load moan of absolute Love for him as her pussy clutched at him. He could no longer hold back, and thrust his head towards the sky and yelled out load "Christine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As he spilled his seed into her depths, marking her as his, leaving a piece of himself in her. He fell back to her, kissing her Angelic lips.

They lay there, for what felt like an eternity, looking into each others eyes. Nothing need be said, nothing spoken. There was no need to; they spoke to each other in their minds, in their eyes.

It was raining outside, and behold, Michael and Gabriel were perched upon the Edge of the Cathedral.

"Well well, it seems as if Lucifer has found his path to redemption. It's about time, don't you think Gabriel?"

"It will be good to have our brother return to Heaven. But even more interesting is how he was able to unleash the Light within Christine. I thought we lost it. I can only hope that they will succeed in saving everyone."

"They will. I believe in them."

Before falling into a deep and peaceful sleep, Lucifer spoke the words that would forever embed themselves in Christine's ears.

"I Love you, my Love, my Wife."