The Unknown Lord

Story Info
Life of twins adopted to different families.
9.1k words
4.47
15.4k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers I have done my best I still am unable to locate a proof reader or and editor.

I have spent more man hours going over this story than it did to write it . Hopefully the Grammar is correct enough for you to enjoy the story

This story is fiction any names or situations may exist but who knows it would never be made public if it was.

The Unknown Lord

Part 1

Chapter 1

Eighteen years ago today there was a propane explosion in a small village 20 miles from the city there were many families injured and many died. One part of that family was the Sykes they were survived by two six month old twin children, a boy named Dan and a girl named Sheila.

They Sykes had just moved into the community shortly after the kids were born. No one really knew them or where they come from and all that was left of their home was a hole in the ground. It was their house that was ground zero. After exhausting six months of advertising the kids were put up for adoption. The girl was adopted by a local family the Millers and about a year later the Spence family adopted Dan. They were from the city 20 miles away.

Naturally they took on the name of their adopted family and never knew they were adopted. Dan was brought up with a silver spoon so to speak, his father was a stock broker and his family came from money.

When his grandfather died apparently left his father Sandy Spence millions. His mother also was wealth her parents owned apartment buildings new ones 15 stories tall with a management company running them. Dan attended the best private schools he was very smart it was back when schools did the foolish IQ test.

Dan was almost off the charts. In his classes he excelled in everything. By the time he was 13 he started feeling things. At first it was doing small things, like move a pencil with his mind or lifts a girls skirt with his mind. Although at first this caused him headaches it was not long before he was mastering the art.

He seen he was different and he was already being picked on and labelled a geek and a freak so he kept these abilities to himself.

He as 13 and was about average size but there was always the bullies so Dan enrolled in martial arts this not only gave him the ability to defend himself but also taught him to focus something that would be of immense value all the days of his life.

By age 18 he had encounters in grade twelve that he could feel a girl being kissed if he was close enough and focused on it. One Friday night just before graduation, he was at another rich friend Derek Saunders, who had a party, some of girls from our school and others along with about five guys. I was sitting on the sofa with Jenna a cute girl from our class.

We were just sitting entranced in the fireplace with its warm flames tickling our senses I had my arm around her with my hand cupping her C cup breast. All of a sudden I could actually feel a cock in my mouth the soft knob the hard shaft and hair tickling my balls it was oh so real and then I felt the cock pulsing and the shots of hot salty cum in my mouth.

I sat up quickly Jerking Jenna back to life.

She said," What's the matter you look like you seen a ghost."

"Nothing, just a bit of gas," I said and got up and went to get a drink from the tap. I was in the kitchen when I seen Derek coming down the back steps with this beautiful blond hair a bit messed but she scanned the room and our eyes caught there was an immediate connection man I wanted to get closer to this hot chick.

I even noticed a bit of cum one her cheek and I mimicked my finger on my face looking at her she seen me and she fingered her face and then sucked he finger of the cum clean and I tasted it as she did it. I gulped some more water. The rest of that night I tried to start a conversation but Derek was coveting his trophy and no guy was getting close to her.

..................................................

Meanwhile Sheila Miller was brought up in the small community in the seashore where in the summertime the population double a lot of rich people owned mansions on the shore for summer homes. Shelia was brought up in a middle class environment but again was a genius in her school work. A lot of guys tried to bed her but she wanted something better than a middle class life she wanted to be rich.

While she was in her teens she got jobs cleaning some of the mansions and watching them in their sail boats and jet skis.

She decided early in life that this was her lot in life this is where she belonged and would use her body to get there.

She finished high school and was accepted to the university on a science scholarship. One weekend she was cleaning the house she was 18 and a guy's cousin from the city was visiting and they hit it off. They spent the weekend together at this mansion and Sunday evening he said, "I am having a small party Friday night and I would like you to go to it with me."

His name was Derek Saunders.

Sheila seized this opportunity, as a stepping stone, to get out of this small community, and start mingling with the right crowd.

----------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Here I am back at the party still looking at this girl and her at me man she was hot, nice long legs had some muscle to them but it was the work type not the laying around flabby type her mini skirt came down about 2 inches past her pussy she had a perfect flat stomach and C size tits. Her face was that of an angel smooth even her ears had the awe look to them.

Later that night Derek disappeared with her again and I was getting this taste of cock again. I could feel this good size cock in my mouth the sensation of me licking the shaft feeling the vein as I licked the side of his shaft. If that was not weird enough it felt like I was getting wet I could feel this finger playing with my clit but I didn't have one how fucked up was this.

In a moment the cock was gone and I felt a tongue kissing me and then I felt this spongy intrusion on my cunt that I didn't have and this large cock enter my pussy.

God it felt good feeling every inch of this cock going deeper into me. I had to sit down, Jenna had gone for drinks by the time she returned I was sweating and felt this orgasm building inside me. I could feel this cock going deeper and deeper into me pounding me faster and then it happened, I was feeling and orgasm all over my body.

This was way different than when I cum, this was all over and then I felt this huge cock begin to pulsate and the spray of liquid hitting inside me realizing the guy was cumming in me and my body again had an orgasm.

Next I felt this cock enter my mouth and I could taste this salty taste and this cock staying hard and filling my mouth. Then this cock was fucking my face and hitting the back of my throat and I felt the sensation I was gagging and then I felt this cock in my throat.

Moments later with this cock in my throat I felt this cock pulsate and cum down my throat.

Then the cock left my mouth and it was over.

-------------------------------------------

Up in the room Shelia had just finished having mind blowing sex with Derek she had had sex a few times but nothing as intense as this she felt every contour to his cock and never before was she able to deep throat.

When Derek finished with her he treated her like a whore and said, "That was great, but I had to get back with my friends. There is washroom in there to freshen up if I liked, I would catch you later."

Then he said, "I wouldn't mind a second round in the morning if you want some more of me."

Shelia felt like she was used as a cheap whore with those uncaring statements. She was so taking back she couldn't even answer him. Derek was so nice to her before and now she was no more that a toy, a fuck toy at that.

Meanwhile downstairs Jenna and I were doing necking on the coach and this time it was Shelia that was feeling the sensation. She could feel this passionate kiss. I thought for sure I had a raging hard on but as Jenna let her hand slide over my crotch she said, "I don't excite you Dan?"

I said, "Of course you do its just I have such a headache must be the smoke in here I am not used to the smell of pot this strong."

Weather it was or was not it was the best I could come up with. As Sheila descended the stairs she felt this hand squeeze her cock that she didn't have and this tongue and this passionate kiss. She scanned the room and seen me kissing Jenna. "How could this be happening," she thought.

Jenna and I broke off the kiss and I said, "I needed to get some fresh air if she didn't mind? She said, "I got a strapless dress I will stay inside." She was a little miffed that I would dump her like that.

Outside there was this beauty standing alone and I walked over and said, "My name is Dan." With a start as she was lost in thought upset about the way she was treated and then these weird feelings like having a cock and not having one. Oh as she jumped a bit, "Sorry," she said, "My mind was elsewhere, my name is Sheila," as she looked me up and down and seen my dress was like clothes bought a Wal-Mart. This was not what she was interested in.

I was not sure what to say, I did not want to weird this angel out on me. I said, "I seen you with Derek earlier. And with a venomous voice she said, "The key word there was," ' I was.' "

"Oh sorry," I said, "I have known Derek for a few years and I never seen him with someone as gorgeous as you."

Shelia thought oh boy another one trying to get a quick lay will it wasn't going to happen she thought.

"Look Dan is it? I am sorry but I am not good company right now and didn't I see you with another girl earlier."

"You did but she is just how do I say this I don't want to offend you, She is looking for an easy life not love and I guess I am a romantic I believe love is out there not just my wealth."

With that Sheila eyebrow raised another rich kid and cute to. Shelia said, "I am sorry I was rude but I just had a bad experience and was not expecting it."

We talked for over an hour and I found out we were going to the same collage in the fall and taking the same courses. I said, "I was interested in astrology for some reason I was attracted to it." Sheila said, "She was to." In the city there were a lot of stars not showing but soon we were bantering back and forth over the names of these celestial bodies.

It was getting late when we went back inside Jenna was gone and Derek and a few guys were playing by the pool Derek pointed at her while saying something to the guys he was with, and they looked at her and laughed. That was it she couldn't stay here tonight but had nowhere to go.

It was one am. what was she going to do, she liked Dan but didn't want to make the mistake she just made earlier with Derek. She had no choice. "Dan I have got a problem my home is twenty miles from here and I was invited here for the weekend but I can't stay here, not with him. I am not coming on to you either, I don't want that either but I need to get out of here."

Chapter 3

Wow this was something I was so attracted to this girl but I didn't want to move fast either and I said, "You can stay at my condo it's not much but I will be going to school from there it is close to campus." Hey it's on the dark side of the city overlooking the harbour we may see more stars if it doesn't rain."

She laughed and said, "Sounds great but there's not a cloud in the sky. Let me grab my bag," and she went upstairs I had to adjust my cock as it was getting hard seeing this angel climb the stairs as I put my hand around my cock and moved it she looked back and seen me.

She said nothing but I was a bit embarrassed although I felt her being fucked and giving a blow job so that shouldn't have bothered me. She came down and we were off. I went to take her hand and she shied away. It was about a half mile walk to the building.

When we arrived she said you live here looking at all the cranes and construction equipment. "The building isn't done," she said. "Yea isn't it great I got the biggest single family in the city." Sheila laughed and said, "That's one way of looking at it I suppose," still a bit apprehensive. Dan opens the door into the lobby where the walls are sheet rocked but no mud on them yet, the entire screws were still showing.

They had to walk around some construction gear to get to the elevator. Dan said, "Only one works, and that is only if the fed the squirrels to run the cage."

"Oh stop," Sheila said, "I am scared enough." They got in the elevator and Dan took a key and turned it on you could hear the whine of the motor and the clunk when it was ready. "Yep the squirrels are ready and by the way that is the name of the motors so I wasn't lying and when we are not here the elevator power is off so there is no break-ins."

"You're bad," she said as the elevator moved to the 15th floor. The door opened right into the penthouse it was beautiful marble floors sliding glass doors to a terrace it overlooked the harbour you could see right out to sea even though it was late you could see the lighthouse way out past the entrance to the harbour.

The stars were visible like they were at her home you could see then all because you were looking into a dark sky the city lights far below. "This is gorgeous," she said, "So you are security here until the building is complete. Then you have to move I suppose?"

I didn't want to tell her just yet until I figured where she was coming from. I just shrugged it off not giving an answer. What I was interested in was why I felt her having sex like it was me as her. We sat on the sofa by the glass window lights out looking at the stars. We both found it relaxing and a definite connection with the stars.

I kept using my hand and grabbing my cock and each time I seen her look quickly when I touch my cock. We spoke about how we found school so unchallenging like the grade 12 was like grade two we both had the same view same thoughts. Their connection was uncanning.

It was four am. time to sleep we went to the bedroom and I said, "Well it's a king size bed best I can do the other bedroom has my computer set up and storage."

Sheila said, "I don't want to have sex with you I just need to sleep."

"So do I, so we sleep in same bed that doesn't mean we got to have sex."

"If you or your gorgeous body wants to have sex, I won't kick you out of bed, especially not afterwards."

Shelia looked at me with a shocked look as we walked in the bedroom I walked in the bathroom had a piss and grabbed a quick shower and jerked my 7 inch cock a bit and hear her moan as I wanted to it felt good but I didn't want to come in case I did get laid. I walked in with just a towel on and said, "The shower is free or you can wait till the morning".

"You're not wearing anything?" Sheila went to the washroom and I could feel her grab her tits and squeeze her nipples. Next I felt her finger her pussy. "Hell I was getting horny I started jerking my cock and started hearing her moan as I was moaning then she stopped but I didn't. I stopped when she walked out in a towel. "How are you doing that?" Sheila said.

Not knowing what to say I said the truth, "I have no idea tonight was the first time it ever happened I thought it was you doing it."

She quickly jumped into bed and covers herself before wiggling out of her towel.

I was sitting up with pillows behind me she said, "Don't look," so I looked out the window of course that gave a perfect reflection of her as she was putting pillows behind her and of course I had a perfect view of her nice round tits with her nipples standing a half inch straight out. God she was sexy as my cock stood right up.

"Dan your horny I can feel it."

"Yea well how do you think I felt when I was sitting on the coach and felt a cock in my mouth and then a load of cum pulsating into it. Then later on I felt this same big cock fucking me in a cunt I don't have and it pulsating and cumming inside me then having it fuck my face and shoot and other big load again, and swallowing it."

"No way did that bastard have a video cam set up?"

I pumped my cock a few times and she felt the pleasure I was feeling ah she said, "Stop that," and I did.

I said, "Do you see a video camera doing that?"

"This can't be," and she fingered her pussy and the pleasure she was feeling I was feeling.

"God," I said, "That feels so good feeling my cunt like that, I mean your cunt. Oh hell whose ever cunt it feels great and I jerked my cock giving me more pleasure." Shelia started moaning and wiggling as she fingerer herself and could feel a hand on her cock or my cock. She cum and I stopped as I was thrashing like she was, it was awesome. "God that orgasm was intense," I said.

Chapter 4

"This can't be happening it must be a hypnosis, that is it this is some hypnotic illusion," Shelia said.

I would like to believe that it would explain this, but this is too weird even for that. I don't mean weird in a bad way I have never felt such intense orgasm in my life and I could feel everything that cock did to you as if it were happening to me.

"I am not bi or gay by any means but it felt so sexy in your mouth and pussy I could feel you building to a climax and when you did it was all worth it."

It was now 5 am, "Let's get some sleep maybe we can figure it out tomorrow, and if it is an illusion it was nice meeting you my angel."

The next morning I woke up and I could feel this hand around my cock just holding it but it wasn't mine. I had my two hands in front of my face. This was really weird I could feel my cock with a hand around it and I could feel the hand around my cock.

I looked over and there was my angel fast asleep. I gently leaned over and kissed her fore head and again I could feel me kiss her and as if I were her I could feel the kiss.

She groggily opened her eyes looking into my eyes and smiled then she felt where her hand was and felt how I felt with it there. She jerked it a few times and it came to life we were both feeling it she was enjoying what it was doing to me. I wasn't going to last and she knew it and continued this I cum and it shot into the air and over my chest and the end shots drooled down over her hand. So that's what a male orgasm is like feels nice but not like a woman's."

"Good now you made the mess you can clean it."

"No way, it was just a hand job.

I took her hand that jerked me off and licked my cum off her hand. "Eww," she said to me "gross."

"I'll fix you," and she took a lick from my chest and I tasted my own cum again. I said, "Oh yea and I run my finger up my chest and licked some more cum.

"That's it," she said smiling and took her mouth and engulfed my cock.

Oh my god my angel was sucking my cock I was in heaven I could feel her tongue exploring my spongy top and running her tongue down my shaft while her hand reached my bag ad was playing with my balls.

------------------------------------

Also at the same time I was feeling a cock in my mouth with my tongue exploring this soft head and moving down the shaft I could feel my tongue explore this cock and then my hand on the bag feeling the balls and moving them gently through my hands.

I was getting ready to explode the feelings from her movements and the feelings of feeling her doubled my orgasmic state. I was cumming in her mouth pulse after pulse I never had an orgasm like this in my life.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile I was feeling Sheila's mouth as she moved on my cock I could feel the bag getting hard and the starting to pulse I could feel each pulse of cum hitting my cheeks and running down my throat.

-----------------------------------------

I could feel her finishing off licking my semen and swallowing. I couldn't wait I rolled her over and started licking her inner thighs and then started on her pussy licking her clit as she moaned I use two fingers and entered her cunt and started finger fucking her with my tongue licking her clit.