The Unknown Lord Pt. 02

Story Info
Dan develops his power.
9.9k words
4.66
9.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

We just finished the groceries and we called a cab to take us back waiting at the door was Jenna. She and Sheila carried the groceries up to my apartment where I had slave put on the coffee and while she was doing that I give Jenna a kiss, which of course Sheila felt in detail. Jenna upset saying, "What is she doing here?"

"Why don't you ask her?" Jenna see's Sheila come in and said, "You know Sheila, Derek was looking for you why don't you call him."

"Derek was adequate in bed and not a bad cock to suck on but not even in the same city as my master here."

"Master you call him a master?"

"Yes I am his girlfriend slave," as she starts to undress.

"Dan what is she doing?" It looks like my slave is getting her clothes off you may join her if you like, I enjoy looking at nude bodies."

"Oh your bad, I thought I was your girlfriend." Sheila said my master will have many girlfriends will you be one of them, I will enjoy feeling you."

"Dan what is she talking about I am not sure I am into three ways."

Dan went and kissed Jenna and ran his hand over her tits while Sheila was getting the milk and pouring it into a picture to put on the coffee tray in the living room. When she comes back in Shelia said, "That kiss felt nice and those nipples sent tingles right to my pussy. You got very sensitive tits Jenna."

Jenna with a strange look on her face said, "What the fuck?" looking at Dan. Jenna was another nice looking girl about 19 years old dark brown hair C cup breast flat stomach and skinny legs with a nice heart shaped ass.

My slave started to strip my clothes off Jenna just looked "what no fore play just strip and fuck."

Sheila said, "Master owns me, I am his property, why should I wear clothes when I know he likes seeing girls naked and my master is in his home in the clouds up here so he don't need clothes and I enjoy worshiping his cock and his perfect body."

"You wish to stay clothed fine by me but I am not sure master will agree." My angel settles down on the floor between my legs content and playing with my cock. Jenna was not going to be upstaged by this newbie she wanted her hooks into Dan and his money.

Jenna stripped and in less than a minute she was on the floor sharing my cock. When my angel put her lips to one side of my cock Jenna did the same to the other and as they were both enjoying my shaft as their tongues both licked my spongy knob together soon their tongues touch at the same time and Jenna felt what Sheila felt she could feel what I was feeling and couldn't believe it as she was also feeling how Sheila felt. Jenna was trapped by the cycle; we both could feel why she did what she did and now her mind was changing, she just wanted to please me.

Apparently with Sheila and me together we must somehow give of a chemical that envelops the persons mind and turns them into an obedient slave.

I was about to cum and they both new it and kept licking my knob and underneath it while each played with one of my balls as I came they both lapped it up and any that was on their face each licked the other off.

"Master that was fantastic," and Jenna said, "Master I could feel you and my sister as we played."

Jenna and Sheila kissed swapping tongues as I played with their tits Jenna was having an orgasm which we all shared.

Sheila said to Jenna, "Why were you trying to trick my master into having your baby? I know he is fantastic but you were looking for a rich guy like I originally was but master is just security."

Jenna said, "You don't know"

"Quiet I said to Jenna."

"Yes master," she said, and Sheila looked at me with that strange look on her face.

"Angel I wanted to make sure you loved me for me."

"Master I love you, I worship the ground you walk on and more than that you own me. I don't care if you got no money you can whore me out and I will make money for you.

Jenna spoke up, "Master I will do as you say also forever."

"Slave Jenna, hold your tongue or I will use the spatula on your ass."

"My angel you were the one that said I was the security here and I did not correct you. Mom gave this building to me when it's completed her contactors will finish it and the management company will rent the units this floor is mine."

"My master is not poor?"

"Far from it my little angel my love, I am definitely not poor."

"Master I am so ashamed, I don't deserve you I was looking for a rich man but I found you and am in deeply in love with my owner my master. I wish you were poor so you could believe me."

"I believe you slave I already knew you were deeply in love, before slave Jenna opened her trap out of turn."

Sheila went and grabbed the spatula and said, "Slave Jenna, lay across our master lap and receive your punishment for having those thoughts of trying to trap him and for speaking out of turn."

Jenna knew she had to listen to her sister slave that she somehow had privilege over her. As she lay down across master's lap she said, "I am sorry Master I did all what my sister said but it is not that way now. I love you master."

Whack, came the first blow to her ass, and Jenna said, "Thank you master for correcting me."

Whack and again she thanked me after 10 whacks she still thanked me even though she was bawling like a little baby. When I finished Sheila came over, "Come sis with me we will get you into the tub and take care of your ass." Crying she hugged her sister around the neck.

Shelia said to Dan, "Master that hurt feeling her own ass."

Interesting Jenna said she is a slave and Sheila felt the spanking I give Jenna therefore they have connected somehow."

Later that day Sheila my angel and Jenna my new slave were making supper, I was sitting back in my overstuffed chair enjoying the view of what a sexy set of asses and for some reason he now has two slaves. He sat back and wondered how. With Shelia there was a weird connection, I wasn't able to fathom, but Jenna, that is a whole different kettle of fish, is it Sheila causing this or was it I?

I could already get the feeling kisses before I met Sheila. Jenna I known for a while and she was anything but submissive. To let me spank her and I didn't feel it but Sheila did it is different. We played the rest of the day and I made sure not to cum in Jenna as she was not on the pill like Sheila was.

Later that evening they showered me dried me brushed my teeth and even tried to drink my piss that I stopped and said the toilet was fine I didn't need the taste.

We went to bed that night one on each side of me and the next morning I was being sucked off by two beautiful women. I came in Jenna's mouth and I felt myself pulsing into her mouth and I could feel her feelings of the semen hitting her cheeks inside but different than Sheila.

Sheila wasn't let me go that easy, she sucked my balls fingered my rosebud and licked my shaft until I was rock hard and then rode my pole.

I could feel her muscles tighten around my cock and as she built towards her orgasm I could feel that also and now Jenna was back into the act working on my balls getting licks in where she could finally I exploded into may angel's pussy I could feel my ropes of cum squirting into her and I could feel what she felt this amazing hot cum hitting inside her as she went over the edge and was shaking violently on top of me as she was feeling my orgasm topped by her own.

They took me and laid on my legs not letting me up and Jenna had her mouth on my cock while Sheila massaged my balls making me empty my bladder into Jenna's mouth.

When I relaxed one of them was over my face presenting a pussy to lick while the other played with my cock and finger fucked my ass. After an hour or so of this we were exhausted laying on each other when the phone rang.

I answered it was Miss Copperfield she said she was in the lobby and asked to come up it was regarding the stars. I told the girls to pass me my housecoat and when they went to dress I said, "Slaves don't wear clothes in my house." Somehow I knew this one coming up could give me answers.

I sent the code to allow the elevator to rise to my floor. Out stepped this beautiful women about age 22 or 23 very shapely and body was a perfect 10 for sure nice face perfect auburn hair chest probably C cup 36 waist looked like 24-25 and hips like her chest around 36.

Welcome to my home the girls were still in the bedroom. My name is Dan and I held out my hand she said my name is Chaste but she wouldn't take my hand. "Where is your slave?"

"They are in the bedroom," I said.

"You must of tried a three way, well bring them out."

I called Sheila and Jenna out. They came out in their birthday suit and as it was master that ordered them.

There was no shyness; they were pleased to obey master command. Chaste walked over to them as they sat on a coach and held her hand in front of both of them without touching either of them and said, "This girl is your primer," and then touched Jenna forehead and she went into a blank stare trance.

What did you do to her?"

"Nothing that you can't do master," she said. "You should have mastered those skills years ago with your sisters help."

"Sister I have no sister," getting rather annoyed at this person.

"I just met Sheila for the first time last weekend at a party."

"I see," she said, "Well something happened in your childhood that separated you. This is totally different but it explains you not knowing what you are seeing."

"Master Spence this is going to take a while and I don't know where to start. I will stay in earth terms so it is easier for you to understand. Originally you're not from earth your from a planet many light years away so far that you would be 200 plus years old to reach it at light speed. You came from the sixth planet in the system called Gemini and the star map is of that galaxy."

She said to slave Jenna, "Darken the room," she got up and closed the drapes and sat back down back in her trance. Next what appeared was unbelievable on the ceiling appeared the star map Sheila and I were seeing in our mind she called out all 12 planets and said, "That people from these planets all had the same map but highlighted different planets and had different abilities. Your planet has the strongest power. Being the twins your dual personality, it has given you and edge on the rest of us. There are very few Gemini on this planet."

I said, "This sounds like a fairy tale Chaste."

"Yes it does and there is so much more, many centuries ago we were travelers of the universe and we visited this planet when the people still were trying to figure out where fire came from. A lot of the terminology you hear on earth today came from our people."

"The Gemini's being the most technical advanced had the ships and all planets served them as allies. They built what you would call robots but much more."

"Lord Taurus advanced on the design and gave them the power to think and resolve equations. Eventually they decided that humans were the inferior spices and they all but wiped out our civilization.

A few thousand escaped and after a long journey ended up here about five hundred years ago. We spread throughout this world as not to draw attention to ourselves however a few went power hungry thus causing world wars here twice."

"Master Spence you are one of these leaders that is why I did not touch you when I came in. My age is 138 earth years old we live long lives and you and your prime or primers either is correct and slaves well also enjoy these long lives."

"Master when you touch someone not of the planets we come from you give off an endorphin that enters their system making them a submissive or a slave to you. If you touch one of us a mental battle takes place and one drains the others power and that person becomes the other persons slave."

I said, "This is way out there how can you prove this?"

"I don't have to you know what I am saying is true but let's see what happened to your parents shall we?"

Prime take Masters both hands and start to go back to your child hood further and think what you see and projection showed on the ceiling. They went back to where I was 1 year old. As I moved back we could see Sheila my sister and then further back to see the house burn and our parents killed.

Chaste said, "Okay come forward to the now," and within seconds we were back and as we come out we hugged each other and then we separated and I said, "I fucked my sister that is incest."

Chaste laughed and said, "By earth standards yes, but not by ours or yours. Most Gemini's are girls and they are born without a master only 1 in a thousand will a male Gemini be born and always with a prime a girl or a boy. In our linage it does not matter."

"What you mean gay sex, gross," I said.

Chaste laughed. "Sex gives you power the more you have the stronger you get, the more you can do. You should of been having sex since you were ten just before puberty started when you were eleven not 13 like earth kids. That is why you need so much now your body is awaking to who you are."

I sat there and looked. We talked for three hours and what I was feeling with Sheila and what I feel with Jenna how different it was.

Chaste said, "You are permanently connected to your prime she will be your mate for life she will bear your children you cannot get any other girl pregnant unless they are one of us. If you get outside your race pregnant the also become your primers even if one is a son they can only be a prime. They will have sex and you will reap the benefits of it."

Chapter 8

Dan said, "So you're telling me I am basically a fucking machine and my slaves collect this power for me as well?"

"Master Dan that is crude but somewhat correct, the more climaxes you are close to or your slaves have the stronger you become. Currently you are a baby in our terms in about six months you work hard your powers will increase expediently."

I said, "I don't want a thousand slaves or primes or whatever they are."

Master Dan you don't have to enslave everybody. You can walk up to anybody and skin on skin contact like bare arms touching or a handshake and you say you want sex. They will immediately bow to your wishes and thank you for letting them have you. As long as they orgasm your strength grows."

"You will get the same pleasure from male and female it doesn't matter if you want to give them a blowjob or you give them one or you fuck their ass or they do yours it is all the same. And if you can be in a house where there is an orgy going on you will collect all that power."

"This sounds like science fiction. "How come Jenna is a slave?"

"Master simple you had sex with her with your prime. Now that slave can go anywhere on the planet and have sex and you reap the benefits."

"Somehow, I sense that there is a but in here, which is very dangerous."

"Master Dan your senses are correct and that is why you must build your power as fast as possible. If you went by yourself fucking or having sex it would take you years you don't have that kind of time. You are a Gemini one of the strongest people on the planet and if you got enslaved by a master you would serve him for the rest of your life which will be a very long time centuries to be sure. Now a Gemini wouldn't do it but one of the eleven signs would take you in a heartbeat."

Oh great, so the hunter becomes the hunted," I said.

"Good way to put it." Chaste said.

"Okay how do I avoid that?"

"Like I said you need to build your power fast and I mean fast you got maybe 2 months before you come on the radar some will stay clear of you thinking you're a mature Gemini if they ever find out your not they will be on you like fleas to a dog."

"You know how you said you didn't want a thousand slaves will you do and more you need as many people as you can collecting for you."

"You are in a city that will buy you some time at least." The one thing you need to stay away from is the 20- thirty year olds as most of them probably belong to other masters so you need to stay away from that age group."

"The older group 40-70 is what you need if a master had them they would have reversed their aging process so they could have sex five or more times a day. Soon as your powers build I will show you how to keep their age but change them inside to make them in their thirties then once your strong let their age regress."

"Why are you helping me and not enslaving me obviously you have the capability."

"No I don't I am a primer with no master and there are a few of us that prefer it that way and my payment will be your protection from being enslaved."

"I see, this still seems like fiction but you have my word now where do we start."

Chaste said, "First, will be to enslave your parents, plus your slave's parents. They are for sure free. But your parents are rich so they may belong to someone but not likely or you would have been enslaved to fuck for him."

"You want me to take the people that raised me?"

"Master Dan, you are going to enhance their lives they will have more sex like they were in there teens again and earthlings like that it is their favourite past time."

"Chaste, why do you call me master?"

"Currently you have no comprehension of the power you hold when it is developed if we can develop it in time you will be one of if not the most powerful on this continent. I can feel it just being in this room. One touch from you and I would be willingly enslaved by you. We will get you started and then I will take you to the professor."

I said, "The professor?"

"Yes he is my father almost 400 years old he passed you on to me he is old and his time is nearing an end. It is taboo in our culture for any masters to touch him or take his slaves until he passes."

I said, "So that is where you will need my help?"

"Yes master."

"Fair enough well I will call mom and dad over and Jenna's parents. I could get them here tonight."

"Do it, believe me there is not one minute to waste from this point on." I made the calls said it was important and they said they would be right over. Dad and mom arrived first I touched dad and said, "I want to give you a blow job while I fuck mum and you can eat out Sheila soon it was yes master they were slaves and I could feel the energy like I did when it was Jenna but stronger somehow Jenna's parents came figuring it was an engagement announcement and I took them the same way and again the strength grew. I was seeing auras around them all with a bright blue.

Shasta said, "You can see those already?"

I said, "Yes they are all bright blue and yours is a pale green.

"Master you are indeed powerful."

"What you are seeing is the mark of your slaves and my dull green shows you my Aires color and the strength of my master. If you see anybody that is as bright as you stay clear of them they are the dangerous ones and it will be unlikely you will see another blue but if you do make friends quickly he or she can help."

"Chaste, I have so much to learn."

"Ok all of your slaves and primer forum a circle and think about orgies swing and their need for sex all the time."

"If you see a Scorpio which is gray aura stay clear they can be powerful even though their gray is dull."

Jenna said, Master I am getting hungry, fine collect orders from everybody and have them delivered. First was the Chinese guy I had him fuck Sheila and suck me off then the KFC guy the sushi girl and the pizza guy all made slaves all on quest, to get laid to boast my power so far no auroras and they all left with bright blue.

After we ate I called Derek and his friends they all came over shook hands with them all and again no auroras. I had Derek fuck Sheila and give me a blow job. That felt nice coming from him I enjoyed blasting my seed into his mouth, knowing how straight he was. Shasta could feel my pleasure as I did these guys each one now my personnel slaves and cock suckers.