The Unknown Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------------------

Feeling like I was Sheila I could feel the tongue on my clit and two fingers fucking my pussy building me to an orgasm slowly it was building and then I felt the tongue pressing harder on my clit there was no way I was ready to explode and I did I felt that orgasm. Run through my body god it was intense.

----------------------------------------

I was finger fucking and licking her cunt when she exploded her body wiggling all over the place I kept licking and fucking as she tried to push my head off her clit.

-------------------------------------------

I could feel my cunt explode through my body and I could feel this tongue licking my clit it was so sensitive I just couldn't take the intensity. It was turning to torture not fun.

------------------------------------------

After feeling her feelings I quickly moved up and kissed her and what a kiss. I was feeling the taste of my own cum and we were playing tongues, I seen stars, not just random, but a star pattern.

I was feeling my tongue and tasting my pussy from his mouth and was seeing this same star pattern.

We broke our kiss and looked at each other. Wow I said "You are fantastic Angel."

"Me what about you? Your mouth played me like a piano, I can't believe how hard I cum."

I stood up and brought her into my arms we were both naked and I could feel my sticky chest pressing into her breast and my cock limp resting on her mound we kissed again and we both saw the stars we broke the kiss and looked at each other Sheila spoke first, "What does it mean."

I said, "No idea but we will check it out together."

"Eww you got that sticky semen all over me." Yes ain't that great you jerked it all over me and I gave it back to you so let's go my angel in the shower we soaped each other played with each other the feelings were indescribable it was like sparks flew when we kissed. We dried off and went to the kitchen I put on some pancakes, one of the few things in the culinary department I was good at. As I flapped the jacks Shelia put her arms around me from behind.

"Angel you're getting me all worked up again."

"I know I can feel it stud."

I reached around placing one finger of her clit, she was soaked.

"I thought you did want sex my cute little angel"

"What do you think we have been having since you woke me up?"

"Foreplay my dear mind blowing foreplay,"

I turned the stove off the pancakes I think we'll have to wait I turned around and she dropped to her knees and had my cock in her mouth the feeling on what she did with her tongue was un believable I reached down and with a martial arts move flipped her so she was upside down sucking my cock and I was standing with her pussy in my face I was eating her out while she was sucking me.

The feelings of what she was doing to me and feeling what was happening to her that I was also feeling drove us both to orgasmic heights. I didn't want to come in her mouth again, so I waddled into the bed room and on the way walking was like I was face fucking her, I had to stop a couple of time so I wouldn't cum.

On the bed I pulled out switched positions and my cock slipped right into her pussy only managed about ten pumps in that tight pussy as I cum. Sheila was cumming and the star map was so clear and defined that afterwards we were able to draw it. What it meant we didn't know.

We laid in piece full bliss I was wasted from her feelings and my feelings she was the same it took an hour before we got up and went nude back to the kitchen and I made our pancakes we sat on opposite ends of the table.

I enjoyed looking at her angelic face, that shoulder length strawberry blond hair, identical to mine. She had these greenish blue eyes that almost looked black exactly like mine. That's where the similarities stopped her chest with those nice round tits a perfect handful so nothing was wasted when they were cupped. Her nipples standing straight up a good half inch.

"Dan what is going on this feeling is out of this world but how why?"

"Shelia like you my angel I don't have the answers?"

"I do know this I want you in my life even if I have to taste cock and semen for the rest of my life."

"I keep seeing those stars and I can't figure out where they are or if they are anything."

Shelia said, "I see them two they must mean something."

Dan said, "Maybe we can go to the university see if anyone there can place these star configurations?"

"I am sorry my angel I never even asked is this something you want to know and do you want to spend time with a lowly security guard."

"Hmm Let me think a guy that fucks better than anyone I have ever known, a guy that can get me orgasmic, and a guy with smarts and a sense of humour?"

"Nope I think I will go offer myself to give dollar blow jobs so you can taste them all day and all night."

I jumped up and she did two and she was laughing as I chased her round and round the table. "Slow down minx I supposed to be able to catch you." While she was laughing I jumped and slid bare ass across the table catching her in my arms and my ass still on the table pulled her close and we kissed.

I let my hands feel her ass and gently squeeze her ass cheeks as I was able to feel it to I was able to feel the right spot right pressure and duration. I nibbled on her ear and said, "I could take you back to bed and miss a whole year of school just enjoying your wit and your body."

"Come on security guard let's get dressed and go to the university." She walked towards the shower as I watched that cute ass walk away I wanted to follow but I knew where that would lead and the day would be gone.

Shelia said, "Dan, do you have an extra tooth brush."

"Really, you got to be kidding, you ate my cum I ate your pussy we swapped saliva plus, and your worried about hygiene with a tooth brush?" as I laughed and she did also when she realized how ridiculous her statement really was.

Her only recovery was and she said with a smile, "I did not want to bend your bristles in a different way."

"If we didn't have stuff to do I would bend your bristles but good."

"Promises are all I get." She was still in the bathroom I was finishing the few dishes and with my soapy hand I jerked my cock as good as it felt I know knew she was feeling it to.

"Oh stop please," she said, "You're making me wet again."

I snickered and said, "Well get that sexy ass of yours going so I can get ready to go." "Hey stud I am not stopping you, there ain't nothing I got you have not seen."

"That's what I am afraid of, I see that angelic body we will never leave going to be hard enough when your dressed let alone nude"

Shelia said, "I didn't bring my hip waders to walk through the bull I am hearing." I started jerking my cock hard and I was getting ready to cum. "Oh please stop I was wrong I believe you dear."

I slowed my pace of jerking and she said, "I want you to have an orgasm so I can feel it but we do have to leave?"

"Now you know how I feel so get dressed or I will try a spanking see how that feels."

"You wouldn't dare." I started jerking hard.

"Ok you would please I am getting dressed." I heard her leave the bathroom and I started down the hallway as I passed her she slapped my bare ass and said, "You weren't fair."

Chapter 5

We were soon dressed and on our way the short 15 minute walk to the university we were holding hands like we were together for a long time no one seeing us would believe it was only one night.

We met Professor Gilmore and we showed him the sketch we drew. His face drew pale and he said, "Where did you get this?" We said, "We drew it."

He said, "Which one of you drew it?" Dan said, "We both did here is my copy but it looks the same. Professor, do you know where this is?"

The professor said, "I will research it where can I get a hold of you just leave your contact information their on the table. It may take a week or so but I will get back to you or one of my colloquies will."

I left mine and phone number and Shelia said, "I will be moving here soon I am not sure where yet."

I said, "Yes you are, you're moving in with me."

"Dan that's a big step we only had a night it was fantastic and I think I care for you but you are a security guard and I will I was looking for more I don't want to live my life like my parents."

"Ah I see, guess I should take you back to my friend Derek he is more your style. I suppose I will get used to tasting his cum and if I know Derek once he gets his fill I will get to fuck you as he passes you around to his friends, like the other girls he has had."

Sheila said, "That's cruel, I didn't mean it that way, I like what we have it is fantastic but I am not sure I want to make that commitment yet."

"If I were rich though we wouldn't be having this conversation would we."

Sheila was quiet gathering her thoughts and I said, "I thought so."

Dan and I left. He was pissed and I couldn't blame him. He wouldn't even take my hand he walked at a faster pace. I thought, "I was a fool I met someone that rocks my world I am so childish I don't deserve him, fuck, fuck, fuck how can I make it right." Tears filled my eyes then darkness fell and I woke up seeing stars and not pattern ones with Dan's arms around me carrying me.

"What happened" Sheila said.

"My angel I was so stupid, I was angry and I upset you and you weren't watching where you were going and you found a bigger pole to play with, other than mine."

I smiled but my head hurt and I said, "Nobody has a better pole than you." Back in the lobby Dan put me on my feet. I must have cracked my head hard I was still dizzy. I said, "Now you're in big trouble you knew you had a dumb broad from my actions now you own a dizzy one to."

"Own," Dan said.

"Yes own I am your stupid, dumb, dizzy, and blond if you will have me. I never meant to hurt you I was so mixed up it took a steel pole to knock sense into this stupid bitch's head."

I passed out again next time I awoke I was in a room on a gurney with lights over head I was having an x-ray taking once outside Dan was right there to take my hand.

"What happened we were at your place?" "You passed out angel, my doctor will be here shortly. They wheeled me into a private room and set up the leads on my heart and started me on a drip and a thing on my finger.

"Dan what is going on?" "Easy my Angel just a precaution you got a hard hit to that beautiful sculpted head."

About that time Doctor Prince walked in. "Hi Dan your friend broke up the best golf game I had this year. Hope she is worth it to you."

"Yea doc I am going to keep her as my slave she is too cute to throw away a little dumb for walking into post but I will train her not to do stuff like that."

"Slave eh, let me look at the x-ray make sure she is not damaged goods."

"Slave," she said, "Since when, where did that come from?"

"You don't remember saying I own you."

"Yes I remember and I meant it my darling."

"Will I accept you giving yourself to me slave and since you're my property I am looking after you with my resources."

"Yes Master Dan."

Smiling I said, "You know my slave, my parents told me never to sell or get rid of property, fix it, rent it if you have to and take care of it. I am taking their advice so you are my property for life," I was about to jerk my cock when Dr. Prince came in and said, "Well other than some strange activity in one part of her brain and that obvious lump making her forehead she is fine. She may have a small concussion but there is nothing serious."

"So I can take her home she still has the dishes to do and the windows to clean."

"You can take her but I recommend bed rest for a few days." Shelia said, "But I got house cleaning to do on Monday it is the summer job I have." The Dr says, "Forget that or I will keep you here. I will release you to Dan because I know the family and you will get proper care."

"Slave it is settled then?" "Yes master." with a pout on her face.

"Ok Doc. release her I will be responsible for her."

After she got all unhooked about two hours later we were ready to go and a stretch Limo was waiting for us outside. I helped Shelia out of the wheel chair and the driver opened the door and said. "Master Spence can I help you."

"No thank you Frank I got her." Within ten minutes we were at the tower and the driver had the door opened and helped Shelia out of the car. I took her around the waste and supported her walking and said, "Thank you Frank."

We were inside on the way up Sheila said. "What was that all about?"

"What was what all about?" playing dummy the dunce.

"The Limo and Master Spence?"

"You don't think you're my only slave did you?"We stepped off the elevator and I carried her to the bedroom, undressed her and tucked her in bed. I gave her the remote and said, "I will be back."

Picking up her clothes, I took them to the bathroom where her knapsack was and put them all in the hall closet. It was 3pm and we hadn't had lunch so I went in and said, "Slave would my angel like to eat."

"Yes, I want you my master, I can't move my head too much but if master would feed me his sausage and let me drink his protein that would be a good start."

'Slave as much as that would be fun we will have to do it a different way I don't want to shake the bed it could make you sick the rapid movement so here put your hand around and jerk me off you will feel it all and I will give you my protein at the end."

"Yes my master," and she proceeded to do just that it felt great and I could feel her hand on my cock and she could feel I good it made me feel as I was about to cum I moved close to her mouth and she engulfed my cock. It felt fantastic shooting into her mouth and she felt that as I felt the taste of my own cum shooting into my mouth from her. And of course that same star chart.

We talked for awhile and I said, "Here use the phone. You won't be home until at least Wednesday and where you are now and why.

"They won't care I am kind of own my own." Fine you call them and when you're done pass me the phone."

"Yes master," she said smiling, "You will see what I mean."

Shelia called and her mother (Marsha Miller] answered, High Mom I am up in the city and had a minor accident and walked into a pole I have a small concussion. Yea will your 18 and you don't listen to us your lucky you're not pregnant. That is what we expect to here next. I don't know where we went wrong but obviously we have." and she hung up.

Sheila had tears in her eyes, "I told you what would happen." I leaned over and said, "Don't get upset, I probably will make my slave pregnant down the road," and smiled. "We have to keep your parents expectations true don't you think?"

"Dan you are bad."

"Yea will let's get you well first my little angel." Do you like Chinese?"

"Sheila said, "I don't know any why."

"You're hopeless a true blond. Do you like Chinese food?"

"Dah, I never had any but I am game."

"No sense asking what you like I will order."

I went out to the kitchen and put a redial to her parents. I introduced myself and said, "I am one of the Spence's but their daughter does not know I want her to love me for me not my money then I asked is there anything special that they could tell me about her background." They told me what I already knew and didn't say anything as to what I was looking for. I thanked them and guaranteed her safety and left her with my contact information.

I then called the Chinese restaurant for food to be delivered for 6 pm. We had our food and of course she had to make jokes at what some of it looked liked. She sampled a bit of everything and when we were done past Angel her fortune cookie she cracked it open and tears filled her eyes. "Now what."

She said nothing and she put it under her pillow. I didn't push it those things could say anything. That night I slept with PJ bottoms, something I hadn't used since I was a kid I had them for female company if they were modest which meant they were never used.

Chapter 6

In the morning I was dreaming of a cock in my mouth and my hand on a set of balls. Damn was I turning bi. I started to wake and I felt a weight on my stomach. It was Sheila's head asleep on my stomach; my PJ's fly open with my cock and balls exposed for her pleasure. She was fast asleep and I could feel her feelings as her tongue played with my soft knob as my cock was hard as a rock. I personally was enjoying the attention my cock was getting.

I could feel her thoughts, she was feeling like she was sucking on her master sausage and was enjoying the taste she felt so peaceful and content.

I am assuming as I woke my feelings got more pronounced and she started to feel my heightened state of arousal.

"Mympp mymp," she said sending vibrations through my cock and she felt the pleasure I got from that. My angel started humming a song and I exploded in her mouth as she lapped up all my semen. It was amazing feeling my cock pulsate into her mouth and then feel from her the taste and the semen and my cum splashing off her inside cheeks hitting the back of her throat. This was amazing feeling she moved her head slowly and said, "My master approves?"

"Yes my angel. Why are you calling me master my love?" She beamed hearing the word love and she said, "I don't know I just know you are my master somehow."

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"She said so do I."

"Ok you go first."

"No master, we both go I could use a hand I don't want to fall," Sheila said.

"You mean my little angel slave you don't want to be out of my site,"

'Yes my master that to." I grabbed her waist she seem to melt into my arms as we walked into the bathroom she sat on the toilet.

I went to leave she grabbed my cock and started sucking whatever Precum or finish cum that was left and she pissed in the toilet and I could feel her going this was different I couldn't hold mine, I tried to pull out of her mouth she wrapped her hands around my ass and hummed making me piss in her mouth I felt her swallow and I could feel what she felt hot liquid and the taste of my own piss but it was her feelings I was feeling and she adored me for doing this to her.

She wiped herself and I felt the paper wipe her cunt as she had my cock in her mouth when she stood up we walked to the sink and I took the scope and gargled I pass her the bottle instead of her taking a swig she waited for me to discharge mine into the sink but she kissed me forced her tongue into my mouth taking all my scope and she gargled with what I had just used. She spit into the sink and I was just shocked. What kind of girl is this?

"Master, was no sense wasting your mouth wash I got what a slave deserves and it is so much better coming from my master than some old bottle."

"You are totally serious my angel about this slave master thing."

"Master Dan, I know it to be true, I don't know how, it was not what I wanted all my life, but now you are all I want and yet I know we won't have a monogamous relationship. I will be one of many and you will have me fuck other people but I don't care. I am as sure that somehow you own me like that bottle of scope sitting there. I love you and I also know that to be true."

"Sheila my love I do care for you more than anyone I have ever cared for and I think it is true love even at eighteen."

We sat and talked but she was not comfortable by my side she was comfortable on the floor between my legs playing with my cock like it was a toy as she played I could feel her contentment.

I asked, "Do you think this concussion has something to do with it."

"Maybe my Master, if the bump did anything it woke something that always there and the bump just brought it to life."

Deep down I felt like I was in control but I couldn't except slavery went out with the middle ages. I said, "Slave lie to me while holding my cock."