The Unknown Visitor

Story Info
Cuckold.
1k words
3.53
66.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerrys1
jerrys1
32 Followers

My wife and I have been married for close to 24 years. I couldn't have chosen a better woman to spend the rest of my life with. She is a loving mother and wife as well as my best friend. Our sex life has had its ups and downs though.

So I've started having dreams and fantasies about sex all the time. Even when we aren't together all I think about is wanting her. My wife is an adorable woman even if she doesn't think so. She has long brown hair and brown eyes, her tits are a nice 36b and her ass is oh my god what an ass.

When she climbs on our bed her ass looks like a heart and her pussy opens up inviting some one to fuck it. Kissing and sucking on her whole body is my favorite thing to do. I also enjoy watching her being kissed and sucked on. When she lays on her back with her legs spread her pussy opens and you can watch her juices ooze out.

This story is a dream I've had lately several times and it feels so real. In my dream we have a house guest that I can't see his face or know who he is but she knows him. I know he is a male because when he walked in I shook his hand and she hugged him. While they hugged I noticed that he squeezed her ass and she gave his already hard cock a little squeeze, wow that turned me on. I don't think she knows I saw it though.

After dinner the kids went to bed and we stayed up talking until about ten o'clock. Then he went down stairs to the bedroom he would be using during his stay and her and I went to our bed. I noticed how antsy she was and that she was masturbating. I could hear her pussy juices while she fingered herself.

I wandered if this was my chance to have one of my fantasies come true. I knew though if I didn't make my move before she finished it wouldn't happen. So I got up and took her hand and asked her to get up, I took her gown off and pulled her panties down and off her ankles. As she stepped out of them I could smell her sex and was she hot. I again took her hand and led her out of our bedroom and she protested a little but came anyway, knowing she wanted him. We went down stairs and into his room.

I led her to the side of his bed and as she climbed in I told her to wake me when she came back to our bed. She immediately went into kissing him and I could see by the street light coming thru the window shades that she had his cock in her hand and he had her tits in his. They were kissing feverishly so I decided to go to bed and leave them alone.

When I got upstairs I couldn't help myself I wanted to watch. I went back down very quietly and noticed that in the heat of their passion they didn't close the door, how lucky am I. I set in the hall in the dark but I could see everything that they were doing. They were in a 69 and the moans let me know it was great. She was sucking his dick like a woman at her last meal. He was licking her sweet pussy and had two fingers in her going to town she was humping his fingers and sucking his cock like a wild woman.

Now you have to understand that this was all a surprise to me because she stopped sucking me about twenty years ago and would never allow more than one finger in her at a time. I was very jealous that she sucking someone else and would not do me.

Then I could tell her orgasm was building and she begged him to come with her. She wanted his come in her mouth, as she tensed up and came so did he. She swallowed his whole load and then sucked him dry. She would not allow me to come in her mouth but this guy just did and she loved it.

Then they just laid there kissing and touching, soon he was hard again and she rolled onto her back and spread her legs he got between them and she took his cock and guided it to where she wanted it most. He pushed into her, and her pussy welcomed him with a slurp as she moaned and whimpered beneath him. I knew this wouldn't last long and she would be upstairs so I went to bed to wait for her, at about 11;30. She woke me up at about 3;00 am.

She woke me with a kiss and I could taste his sperm in her mouth, this was a turn on to share with my wife. Then she knelt next to my head and swung her leg over to straddle my face her smell was intoxicating. His sperm was draining out of her pussy like a waterfall it was all I could do to get it all.

Just then I noticed that my chin was getting wet and something was draining down my o my nuts and down my cheek, as I moved a little to see what it was I noticed it was sperm draining from her ass. She let him have her virgin ass and now wants me to clean her up, which I gladly do.

Then she moved back over my rock hard cock and eased down so I slid into her cunt very slowly, as she went down I could feel my dick pushing all his come out onto my dick and down my thighs. She rode me slowly as her pussy was tired when I came she collapsed on top of me and went to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up I found her downstairs getting balled again, but that's another story.

jerrys1
jerrys1
32 Followers