The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 06

Story Info
Assault and battery.
6.8k words
4.77
20k
30

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thanks to Alwaysready64 for editing and contributing some snippets of this story, and to PN for beta reading.

*All sex described in this story will be between consenting adults, 18 or over.

* This is a long story. It's a story first, that happens to have erotic content in it. There is no sex until more than halfway through (approximately chapter 9), so don't bother reading if you want something to get off on.

*This chapter has no sex in it. This story will have elements of "Romance", "First Time", "Fetish", "Group Sex", "Loving Wives", "Mature" and "Interracial Sex" in it. If any of those categories offend you, you were warned.

*Comments and votes are appreciated. For you grammar police out there, yes I edited this story but it, being a long story, is bound to have some uncaught errors here and there. Feel free to contact me with any errors you find but don't leave them in the comments. I will collect any errors and overwrite the story with the corrections when I have time. Please leave your comments about what you like or dislike about the story only and keep it constructive either way you go.

*I am NOT a professional writer, nor am I retired with a lot of free time to write. This is a free story that I took my time out to share with you. Before complaining about how bad my grammar is or how poor my writing style is, etc., try writing a story yourself and see how it goes. That being said, criticize away, I have a pretty thick skin.

******

Chapter 6 - Assault.

Winter formal was set for mid-March. With only a week to go, I was still dateless. If I didn't find someone soon, I probably wouldn't go. I thought of asking Candy as a last resort, but I found out that she had a date already. With her newfound demands for respect and insecurities removed, she stopped acting and dressing like a bimbo. She was probably one of the hottest women I have ever seen in person or on TV, but now without the tight clothes, the slutty makeup and four-inch heels she was a walking wet dream.

She went on a lot of dates, where the guys were expecting her to put out right away. After rejecting five creeps, she soon started getting a reputation as a cock tease. Finally, she met a nice guy. He was kind of a nerd and used to tutor her in math. He had a crush on her for years and finally got the courage to ask her out. Unlike the other guys she went out with, he treated her like the queen she deserved and most importantly she was happy.

Having dates for the formal was a big deal for most of the girls on the cheerleading squad, so they all quickly found dates months before. My options were drying up fast. Even my sister had a date with a guy from the football team named Brian. I didn't know much about him, other than seeing him at practice from time to time. He was a JV tight end, so I didn't practice with him much.

I waited too long and wasn't willing to pick through leftovers, so I decided not to go. Maybe it was a subconscious decision of mine to once again avoid social interactions. A lot of my friends asked me if I was going and when I said no, almost all expressed regret. This was a lark for me, and I chuckled to myself, thinking how much had changed for me in a matter of months.

Four days before the winter formal, my friend Ted called me and wanted me to come to the shop and check out the progress on my car. When I got there, Dan, Ted and the rest of the class were all there gathered around. My car was covered with a few tarps and on top of the tarps there was a red bow made from what looked like construction paper and taped to the top.

"Surprise!" they yelled in unison.

"What's all this?" I asked, not believing that they could be finished already.

"Open it..." Dan said, uncharacteristically excited.

I walked over to the tarp hiding my excitement.

"Wait, let me help. Don't want you scratching the paint," Dan declared.

I grabbed an end of the tarp covering the hood and Dan rushed to the other side and grabbed the other end and we lifted it up and off of the hood carefully as if it were a delicate thing.

The hood was painted a deep dark blue color with a fat white stripe going up the center.

"Wow... It's - it's fucking beautiful!" I breathed.

All of the guys had shit eating grins, and their chests appeared to swell up with pride.

"Well, let's see the rest of it!" I said, grabbing the tarp covering the trunk and Dan helped me lift that away.

I saw that the decklid had a chrome luggage carrier on it and the stripe continued down to the bumper. The bumper's chrome was shining bright, it almost hurt looking at it, as a spotlight that shone on it was reflecting directly into my eyes. It was as if it were nothing, but a mirror shaped like a bumper.

"Nice touch, I didn't even ask for the luggage carrier, but I like it."

"Yeah," Ted blurted, "She's actually stock for a different model... She seemed to be crying out for one."

"Hell yeah, nice job!" I said, with all the enthusiasm I could muster.

I wouldn't have requested it, but neither would I have thought of it either. I did give them carte blanche on accessories, they were the gearheads after all. We finally lifted the final tarp off the roof, and I could finally see the finished product.

"It's a beauty! magnificent! Excellent work guys!" I said, my eyes full of wonder.

I inspected the car, looking over all the details. Everything was original. I went with them on a few of their shopping excursions at Pick-Your-Part and junkyards all over the county. Everything was original, yes, but some of the parts came off other model years. Only the most discerning collector would know the difference, and nothing looked like it didn't belong. I didn't care about everything being exactly stock; I wanted a functional car that I could drive around town and be proud of. There were some modifications to the engine for example that increase its horsepower. The suspension was changed to bring the car off the ground a couple of inches. And the back and side windows were tinted to within the legal limit. The rims weren't stock, but neither were they gaudy.

"Wow, the interior upholstery looks like it came off the assembly line!"

"Yeah, you gave us such a big budget we changed the vinyl to black leather..."

"It's awesome!"

"The radio isn't stock; we installed a new Alpine sound system. Your beast is gonna thump!"

"Wow, and you got it within budget? You guys are freaking amazing!"

"Well we actually got it under budget," Ted declared, handing me an envelope with two-grand in it.

I waved him off, "No, you guys keep it! You deserve it! How did you get it done so fast?"

"Well, we actually cheated," he said. "Your frame had too much rust damage, so we did some horse trading for one easier for us to work with that also had more interior to work with. We saved months of work, although you will have to sign some DMV paperwork..."

"Plus," Dan quickly added, "We worked day and night for a month... we worked our asses off!"

"I see that. I owe you one."

"Good, I was hoping to hear you say that, 'cause I have a favor to ask of you."

"Shit! An ambush, I should have known... Ok, what is it?"

"I owe my sister a BIG favor, and she said we'd be square if I asked you to go with her to the winter formal," he started, and I must have looked horrified because he quickly added more before I could get a response out. "Look! She's not so bad, all the guys I know thinks she's hot. She's my sister so you know how it is... I don't see it."

"Nah, man, he's right. She's one fly honey!" one of the guys blurted, and all the others seemed to nod in agreement.

"Look, I've got a picture of her..." he started to reach into his pocket.

"That's ok. I don't need to see it... I'll go, as a favor to you."

"Sweet, you da man!" he said. "And, look if you need a tux or something, I'll get the rental."

"That must have been a BIG favor you owed her!"

"You have NO idea."

"That's ok man, I can get the tux, I just hope they can get it fitted before Friday!" I assured.

We didn't exactly hug, these guys wouldn't be caught dead doing that, we fist bumped, knocked shoulders and grunted. Dan handed me the keys and the DMV paperwork.

"By the way, Dan," I said, after I started up the car, ready to drive it down the ramp. "What's her name?"

He looked confused and asked, "The car?"

"Ha, ha, ha, Dufus. Your sister!" I scoffed. "Maybe you should give me her number too!"

"Oh, shit! Yeah, man! Here..." he tore a piece of the construction paper ribbon off and wrote down his home number and his sister's name - Bella.

"Alright man, if she's fugly you owe ME one!" I laughed, not meaning a word.

"Later, dude!"

*

It was all last minute, but Friar Tux was used to last minute orders around this time and they fitted me for a tux and had it ready for me the next day. I offered to give my sister a ride to the dance, but she let me know her date had a car and she would be ok.

When I got to Dan's place, I knocked on the door and an older salt and pepper haired guy answered the door.

"You must be Mike!" he said, holding out his hand, which I quickly shook.

"Mr. Petersen?" I asked, and he nodded. "Good to meet you, sir."

"So, you're that new football star everyone's been going on about."

"I'm not sure about all that, I only played for three months and I was on the bench most of the time."

"That's not what I heard."

"Well, people tend to exaggerate, I wouldn't put too much stock in it."

"A humble man! I like that," he said, with laughing eyes, like the whole conversation was a test and I was passing. "Soooo, how do you know Bella?"

I had to think fast, since it was obvious no one told him I was doing his son a favor and I had a feeling telling him the truth might not go over well.

"Well, sir, I actually have only seen her in the hallways. A friend of a friend, 'matched' us up together. I only know of her through her friends, but they had nothing but good things to say."

"Interesting. You didn't have anyone else in mind?"

"To be honest, sir, I did. But they were taken, and I guess I drug my feet," I said, and his eyes said I was on the wrong track with him. "I wasn't even going to go to the dance, but I had a little crush on your daughter and never had the opportunity to talk to her. When this came up, I thought that it would be a great opportunity to get to know her finally," I lied, but he seemed to buy it and was satisfied.

"She's my Babygirl," he said. "So, I expect you to be a perfect gentleman with her, you hear?"

In my mind I thought to myself, "I could take this guy," chuckling to myself. I grew another inch the past six months and was almost 6'3" maintaining 230 lbs. of solid muscle since football. Even so, I was taught to always show respect to my elders and he was only being what he thought to be a good father.

"Yes, sir. Is there a curfew I should be aware of? I don't want her getting in trouble on my account."

He seemed to be surprised by this and thought about it, then said, "I told her ten, but if you get her back before midnight, we won't have any issues," he winked.

I felt confused by this, was he OKaying me having sex with his daughter? Probably not, but it sounded like it.

The dance started at 6:30 but I waited on the couch for over an hour. I met her mom who only said hi to me and kept going up to Bella's room to check up on her. Every ten minutes, she would come down and say, she's almost ready.

I wasn't going to stress about it, no one was expecting me to come, I didn't want to go in the first place, and I didn't even know this girl. We were already a half hour late when she finally descended the staircase and I looked up and saw her. I thought to myself, "Oh of course, THAT Bella."

I didn't make the connection that Bella was short for Isabella, the same Isabella that had the gymnastic chops to wow me while trying out for the cheerleaders. Despite being 20 to 30 lbs. overweight, (I didn't weigh her, so I was guessing), she beat out 48 other candidates for a spot on the squad.

She lost all her excess weight since tryouts and now she was a knockout. Some of her excess weight seemed like it clung to all the right places. She was both stacked and packed. She was a gorgeous brunette, with what I'd estimate was a 36D cup, a (now) flat stomach, and a beautiful bell-bottomed ass.

"Well, well, well, you look 'm-marvelous,'" I said, imitating Billy Crystal.

She turned bright red, matching her tight red dress that looked like it was fighting to stay on her voluptuous figure.

"Well, hello to you too!" she gushed, "You look yummy!"

I was getting turned on by both her looks and sultry tone. She looked classy and slutty at the same time. My Spidey senses were tingling, and I sensed that I wouldn't be a virgin much longer. I had to shake my head to remember where I was and what we were doing.

"Oh, um, I got you this..." I said, bringing the clear plastic box from behind my back.

I opened the box and took out the corsage and she stuck her hand out and I placed it on her wrist.

"I, I didn't get you a boutonniere..." she moaned.

"Don't worry about it; it's not the prom. I'm guessing you'll be the only one with a corsage."

"Still, I wish you would have told me..." she said, to which I simply winked and smiled.

"Shall we go?" I asked, holding my elbow up so she could hook her arm through.

I led her out the door to my car. I had only been driving it for a few days and it still looked beautiful.

"Wow, is this your car?" she gushed.

"Yeah, your brother and his friends built it for me. It's a beauty isn't it? Just like you..."

I escorted her to the passenger side and helped her in, making sure her dress didn't get caught in the door before I closed it.

I got in, pulled out of the driveway and headed to the school.

"You didn't have to say all of that, you know."

"Say, all of what?"

"That I was beautiful. I mean, I get that you are doing my brother a favor..."

"Whoa, hold on a second. It's true that I'm supposedly doing him a favor, but do you have a mirror? My god! He did ME a favor!"

She blushed and seemed to relax.

"I used to have class with you, you know," she said.

I thought about it and then I remembered, "Yes, Mrs. Wilkinson's home ec class, right?"

"You remembered?" she asked, surprised and I nodded. "It's just you never seemed to take notice of me. I had the biggest crush on you!"

Home Economics was one of the few classes I took where juniors and sophomores could mix. I was a junior and she a sophomore and yet she was older than me, she was technically 18 like me but she would be nineteen in another month, so she wasn't quite a year older than me.

"Well, don't take offense by it or anything, but I wasn't much of a people person back then."

"I remember. I couldn't ever get the courage to talk to you back then. I was fifty pounds overweight and everyone made fun of me," she said, with a far off look in her eye. "You know you are the only person, besides my brother, that has ever stood up for me."

"I did?" I asked, wracking my brain trying to remember.

"Yes, I was in the hallway a few years back and I was surrounded by Shelly Lawson and her crew. They were bullying me and calling me names. They wouldn't even let me out of their circle to run away. You stepped in and let Shelly have it. I think you called her a dim witted, overzealous, pig-nosed buffoon. That's when her boyfriend took a swing at you. I never saw anyone move so fast in my life. You took him down so fast - we were left wondering what happened. Then Shelly hit you with her backpack on the back of your head. You were lying on the floor bloodied and unconscious and the nurse came and got you. They expelled Shelly and she had to go to adult continuation school to graduate."

"Oh, right. I forgot about that."

"I don't blame you; I'm pretty forgettable..."

"No! No not at all! And stop talking down about yourself. From what I remember, you were one of the nicest and smartest people I have ever met!"

"But, not beautiful."

"Oh, come on. First, we were just kids and even now we are still growing into our bodies. We all looked awkward at some point. I had a really bad case of acne last year. Look at you now; you are a bombshell! Besides, it's not because of you that I forgot, I had a concussion and even to this day, that day is kind of a blur."

"Did they take you to the hospital?" she asked concerned.

"No, they just had me lay down in the nurse's office for an hour," I said, snapping my fingers. "That's how the nurse knows my name!"

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way," she began. "But this," she gestured to her body, "This is all because of you."

"I don't know,"I joked, "I think your mom and dad would beg to differ."

She laughed, but continued, "No, silly. After that day, I had the biggest crush on you. I told myself I would get you to notice me if it were the last thing I did. So, I went on a diet and the next semester I took a gymnastics class and track and field. I was hoping to impress you, but just my luck you stopped going to school for two years... after that incident with your step-father."

"Yeah, sorry about that. It wasn't my choice believe me."

"That's OK. I must admit though, I was pining for you for a while. But I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself. So, I really worked hard this year, I lost weight and I even had my first boyfriend."

"That's great... Are you still with him?" I asked, hoping not.

"Well, yes and no. He is in college now and during our breaks we try to see each other but we aren't exclusive. He says if we end up going to the same college, we can try dating again..."

"I see..." I said, trying to think of what I wanted to ask her.

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend... I just wanted to let you know that, I'm still a virgin and - well - you know... I want my first time to be with you!"

"With me? Why not with your boyfriend or whatever you call him?"

"I don't know what to call him either, he says he doesn't want to hold me down, so we aren't together - 'officially', and I know he has slept with other girls. I mean he has been honest with me about that. I am not even sure I want to get back with him. But I do know that I have never stopped thinking about you! I mean, when I'm in bed - fingering myself - it's you I'm thinking about!"

I was kind of surprised at her boldness, I never met any girl that was that frank before, even Delilah wouldn't talk about fingering herself with a guy she just met... Or at least that's what I believed. Then again, she did have a bunch of guys do her on a first date, so what do I know?

"Wow, I don't know what to say. I'd be stupid to turn you down; I mean how many times does a guy have an opportunity to lose their virginity to a babe like you?"

"You're still a virgin?"

"Is that so hard to believe?"

"Yes, all the girls on the squad talk about you all the time. I know you are in their top ten fuckable guys list."

I choked on air being sucked in wrong, "What? They have a top ten list?"

"Well yeah, sometimes when we are on the bus, the girls list off the top ten guys they'd fuck. You should hear those sluts sometimes. The way they talk! Most of them are virgins, but you'd never know it the way they talk! Although, I know a lot of them have messed around a little, but most haven't gotten past third base! Then again, most of them are all talk, so who knows if they even got that far."

"OK... why are you so brave? Why not wait for college?"

"I don't want my first time to be with some loser from college, I want to be with someone that will take care of me. And, I see the way you care for everyone around you... Annnnd, umm, I've seen you get hard. From the bulge in your pants - yeah..." she grinned lasciviously

12