The Unofficial Cowgirl Guide Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msound1
msound1
889 Followers

He gently and firmly pulled me cunt apart, stretching, stretching, stretching until I could feel cool air flood my now cavernous opening. He pushed his hands back together, sliding them both out as my cunt walls collapsed back down on themselves.

Next I felt the cool firm pressure as rubber met skin, slowly pushing its way past my opening. I winced as my cunt gave way to the seemingly massive toy, sliding deep inside and settling firmly behind my engorged lips.

"Alright girl, you know what to do," Sam prodded gently.

I nodded, bearing down hard on the delicious intruder. I clenched, savoring the sensations as I pushed the softball sized object out of my aching cunt. I cried out in sweet agony as I felt the ball shoot out of me. It never ceased to amaze me that they managed to find a way to make giving birth so incredibly pleasurable. As I felt Sam push the now sopping wet sphere back inside my magnificent cunt, I silently prayed for them to impregnate me another dozen times.

msound1
msound1
889 Followers
12