The Unplanned Adventures of Lady M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady M felt a strange thrill run through her as Mia took her arm, and fastened a leather cuff with a snap-hook attached, around her wrist.

The Baron watched with a mounting expectancy as the cuffs were fastened around Lady M's wrists and ankles. He'd tied her before, but this was different, more versatile, easier to attach and release. And to have all of this equipment to experiment with, too. Such pleasures he could show her, such ecstasy. But where to start?

*

The leather of the cuffs felt firm but soft, quite comfortable in fact, and their weight was not intrusive. She also realised that with one simple click, she would be restrained in any way he chose, leaving her completely at his mercy. The thought brought back memories of the excitement that he'd released in her during her time in his captivity. What would he do with her now? And would she really allow him to do it?

"That looks better, they do suit you, Lady M," said the Baron, "And with Mia naked and you in just your swimsuit, I feel positively overdressed." He removed his shades and tossed them onto the desk, before letting his shirt slide from his shoulders and fall to the floor. "I think it's time I remedied that." As he undid the loose linen trousers and let them drop, she saw that he was naked underneath them. She kept her gaze forwards as he walked around behind her, awaiting his next move. One hand gently stroked her upper arm, the other swept her hair behind her ear, revealing her shoulder and neck. The lightest of kisses to the base of her neck sent a thrill deep inside her, and she could feel the warmth of his breath on her skin.

"It seems, Lady M, that now it's you that's overdressed for the occasion. I think that I should remedy that, too."

She felt his thumbs slip under the shoulder straps of her swimsuit, and ease them down over her arms.

*

He slid the swimsuit slowly and carefully over her breasts and down her body until he could push it to her feet. She could feel her breathing starting to quicken and the stirring of arousal within her, and the old feelings of excitement at being naked before him came flooding back. As he stood up from his crouched position behind her, he trailed his hands up her legs, around to her inner thighs, then upwards, brushing the edge of her pubic hair, across her stomach to cup her breasts.

"Oh how I've missed you Lady M," the Baron breathed into her ear. "My dear, there are so many pleasures I wish to show you, so many heights I want to take you to, there's so much you have yet to try. And now you're here; we have everything we need, and all the time in the world." Releasing his hold on her, he moved back around to face her. "Mia, you may take some time to yourself until this evening, dinner will be at 7:00. We'll call if we need you before then."

"Yes Baron," she replied, then left the room, collecting her uniform from the chair as she passed.

"Now, my dear, let us begin," smiled the Baron. He took her by the hand and led her, unresisting, towards the flogging bench. "I will also dispense with the blindfold, for now at least. Today, I wish you to see. I may change my mind later."

The bench was made from heavy timber, with a slightly inclined top, and two pads for kneeling on. The top and pads were covered in black leather and well padded, and a variety of chains and attachment points could be seen around the frame.

"Please kneel on the pads, lean onto the top of the bench, and put your arms out in front of you. You will find that it's not an entirely uncomfortable position, but it will leave you somewhat exposed."

"As you wish, Baron," replied Lady M, climbing onto the device. She did indeed find the stance fairly comfortable, the upholstery proving to be more supportive than she'd expected, allowing her to concentrate on what was happening, rather than any discomfort. As the Baron moved around her, attaching her wrist and ankle cuffs to the frame, she realised that she was now totally immobile, and utterly vulnerable; a strangely exciting feeling. Mixed with her apprehension at what he might do to her next, the effect was intoxicating.

*

Her field of view was limited by the position she was held in, but from the corner of her eye, she could see his hand pick a flogger from its place on wall beside her. She tried to control her breathing and keep herself calm as she sensed him moving behind her. She wondered how much this was going to hurt.

"Pain itself can bring immense pleasure, if applied and controlled properly, but that is not an avenue that we will explore today. In time, perhaps we may, perhaps not; but not now. Today we will concern ourselves with sensations, and the pleasures that they bring. There are many that you have never tried, and many more that you cannot imagine; they must be experienced to be appreciated. These we will begin to investigate."

Lady M felt the touch of fingers on the nape of her neck, and a shiver ran down her spine as they began to travel down her back, the nails gently grazing her skin. The hand flattened as it reached her buttocks, taking in their shape before turning to reach down and massage her sex. Her restraint meant that she could do no more than tremble with expectation, but she couldn't contain the moan that escaped her.

"Good, already you are starting to enjoy. You are more aroused than I'd have expected so soon, but we mustn't be too eager, my dear, there is a long way to go," he smiled, "and it may take some time."

She gasped as the hand slapped her playfully across the buttocks.

"But then, we have all the time in the world."

He reached up to massage her shoulders, and she felt his body press against her, his cock nestling between her buttocks. Slowly, his hands moved down her sides to her hips, then she felt him stand back from her to allow them to glide across her bottom, and around to her inner thighs. From the position of his hands, she knew he must be kneeling behind her, with full view of her most intimate places. Totally exposed to his gaze, and completely at his mercy, Lady M found her excitement building, taking her over.

Lips caressed her buttocks, teeth nipped at their skin; a finger parted her, teasing at her entrance. Unable to move an inch, all she could do was surrender to the sensations, as his mouth closed over her, harshly sucking and gently biting at her labia, his tongue stopping just short of her clitoris. She almost screamed as she felt him draw away, giving her a few moments of respite.

Her body jerked against its restraints as the falls of the flogger first connected with her buttocks, but it was more from shock than any pain inflicted. She felt it being gently flicked across her skin, just enough to feel, not even close to hurting, but giving a relentless building of sensation. Buttocks, back, and thighs all got their share of attention. Then came an upward stroke, straight between her legs, the tips of the falls reaching like soft fingers into her pubic hair. There was no pain, only the gentle caress of the leather against her hot, wet labia, and she couldn't contain her moan of pleasure. The thought came unbidden; what would that feel like against her clitoris?

"Ah, it seems that you may have a liking for that, my dear," enquired the Baron, "Perhaps it is something that we might explore further at some point, but I have other plans for today, plans that lie in a different direction."

The drip of cool liquid between her buttocks came as a surprise after the sensations she had been subjected to so far, and as it trickled slowly downwards, she had an inkling of what was coming next. Probing fingers eased their way between her cheeks, massaging the lubricant across her body, before a single finger sought out her anus, gently working its way inside. Lady M was powerless to do anything but accept the finger's progress, a feeling which seemed to heighten the intensity of the experience, and as it finally penetrated her completely, she let out a low groan of pleasure. In and out, twisting and turning, the finger worked the oil into her, preparing her for the next step.

The finger withdrew, leaving her exposed, the passing seconds fuelling her expectancy. Waiting for him to take her.

She felt something press against her anus, entering her passage, but it didn't feel the way she'd anticipated. It felt cylindrical, round ended, not overly large or long. As it passed into her, her anus seemed to close into a narrower section, holding it inside her, and pulling a wider end between her buttocks, securing it in place. The sensation was of being filled, but not stretched, and now it was in position, the feeling was not unpleasant. A plug of some sort, she wondered?

"Not what you were expecting, Lady M?" quizzed the Baron. "It is day for new experiences, and we will come back to that one shortly."

*

The Baron was surprised how quickly Lady M had engaged with her situation, offering no resistance, and taking obvious pleasure in what was being done to her. Her old enthusiasm hadn't been lost since they'd been apart, thankfully, and he decided that it was time to change his original plans for the day. She seemed ready to move on far quicker than he'd expected.

"Please remain still while I release your restraints, I wouldn't want you to fall. The cuffs, however, will remain in place, we'll be needing those."

Taking his time, and casually stroking her body as he moved around her, he set about unclipping the cuffs.

The feel of his hands gliding over her skin did nothing to slow the building of her excitement. She held her position while he freed her from the bench, but she wondered how long it would be before need overtook her. How long would she be able to withstand Mia's torment, if that was his intention?

"Stand up now, Lady M, and come with me," he commanded. She stood and turned to face him, then followed him towards the bondage frame. It was a strange sensation, walking with the plug inside her, she could feel its presence as she moved , and when something touched the backs of her legs, it seemed that there was something hanging from it. What did that mean?

"Into the frame please." She stood centrally within the frame, and he gently lifted her arms, one at a time, and attached the cuffs to the corners of the frame.

"Legs open into the corners." It wasn't wide enough to be uncomfortable, but it was still a slight stretch, and she felt exposed as the cuffs snapped into place. Once again, she was completely immobile, and available to his every whim. The Baron stood before her, traced his hand around her neck, and taking a handful of her hair, kissed her full on the mouth, his tongue seeking out hers. When he backed away, his eyes glowed with his own desires.

"Now, Lady M, we can really begin."

She watched as he stepped away towards the desk, reaching around to press something concealed underneath the edge, and thought she heard a faint buzz somewhere else in the house. As he returned, he collected a box from one of the cabinets, kissed her again, and moved behind her, out of her sight. The plug seemed to move almost imperceptibly, and she realised that he'd taken hold of whatever was attached to it. There was the faint sound of something being clicked together.

"At this time I will neither blindfold nor gag you, as I need to see your reactions and hear your feedback. I may change the situation later, when I'm sure that you are happy. Now, tell me when you begin to feel something."

Lady M fought to keep her breathing under control as she felt her excitement mounting. With no idea what to expect next, all she could do was wait. And then she felt it. A slight twitch of her anus, just for a fraction of a second, then again a second or so later. She realised that she was now stepping beyond her previous experience.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, the sensation taking her by surprise. "Yes, I feel that, Baron."

"Good," he replied, "electrostimulation can a little disconcerting when you first encounter it. Now we slowly start to increase."

She let out a low moan as the pulses began to get gradually stronger, and her muscles contracted in response. Soon, the feeling of her anus involuntarily gripping on the plug, and her buttocks tightening, became accentuated by a series of smaller after-pulses, almost like an echo of the first, before the second of relaxation was erased by the next pulse. To have her body react this way, beyond her own control, felt strange, but somehow erotic, and deeply pleasurable.

"Is that feeling good?" asked the Baron, as he walked around to face her. "Let us leave that going in the background for a while, and add some new sensations to go with it." Through eyes half closed with pleasure, she saw the smiling Baron look to the side, and a naked Mia came into her field of view. Of course, the buzzer; he must have rung for the maid.

"Mia, do come and join us. And you've brought a toy box too, wonderful!" She set it down on a nearby table and opened the lid. "Now what shall we try next?" he mused, examining the contents of the box. "Ah yes, that will do nicely."

He took an implement from the box, and turned to face her, holding it in his raised hand before her. She felt her breathing quicken at the sight of it.

*

The Wartenburg wheel seemed to shine in his hand as its needle sharp points picked up the afternoon light. Lady M had seen these things on various websites, when her curiosity had gotten the better of her and she'd cautiously searched for things she'd only heard or dreamed of. The points looked far sharper than she'd imagined. She wondered how much pain, or pleasure, it could inflict.

"Do you know what this is, Lady M, and what it is for?" asked the Baron.

"Yes, Baron, I do," came her nervous reply.

"But you have no experience of how it feels, do you?"

She watched in fascination as he raised it toward the tender underside of her restrained arm, powerless to move, or avoid its contact. Holding her breath, she waited, wondering if the pain would be more than she could take. At the touch of the first needle sharp point, the sensation was not what she'd expected. Although there was a feeling of extreme sharpness, the pressure was gentle, pressing into the skin, not penetrating it. It was almost like a single pinpoint of pleasure, overriding the pulsing between her buttocks, claiming the focus of her attention. Then he began to move slowly downwards, rolling the points, one after the other, along the edge of her underarm, and down the side of her breast.

The feeling that it generated deep within her grew in intensity as he repeated the journey down her other side, then down from her chest and across her upper breasts, before finally rolling a single point onto first one nipple, then the other. She closed her eyes and let out a moan as he rolled back and forth across each nipple, increasing the pressure almost to the edge of pain, which, in turn, increased the pressure building between her held-open legs. The question crossed her mind; was it possible to climax from pain alone, and could she stand it if he tried? But he didn't, and merely stood back from her, admiring his work. Then, placing the wheel gently between her breasts, the Baron started a slow trail downwards, working his way around her body, drawing louder moans of pleasure from her, until, as he criss-crossed her inner thighs, she was almost at the point of screaming. Her heart missed a beat as again he stopped, giving her a moment's respite, and then knelt down in front of her. Lady M realised where he would travel next.

She held herself as still as she could, considering the contraction of her muscles from the pulsing of the plug, as she waited expectantly for the inevitable contact. And then it came, the intensely sharp pricking of the wheel running slowly and gently along her labia, focusing her whole mind on the tiny points of pain and pleasure. There was fear too, of the damage that could be done should she lose control and move too quickly, but she was shocked to find a part of herself wanting more pressure, wanting to know how it would feel to have those needles penetrating her soft, sensitive skin, and how it would feel when they finally found her clitoris.

*

But they didn't. The Baron stood and moved back, admiring the sight of her decent into a world of new sensations, and the lust that was growing ever wilder within her.

"Not yet my dear, there is more to be endured. I haven't finished with you yet," he smiled, as stepped from her view. "And a little more of this too, I think," came his voice from behind her.

She gasped as the strength of the pulse in her anus increased, deepening the contractions of her muscles, the field of its effect seeming to spread out from her tight, tormented hole. It began to feel as if her body was trying to draw the plug inside itself, and she was powerless to control it, but although intense, it still didn't reach a level of significant discomfort.

Opening her eyes again after this latest assault on her senses, Lady M found her gaze drawn to the naked form of Mia, standing quietly a little way back from her. Her breasts heaved slowly, as if she was fighting to maintain control of herself, and the expression on her face was one of almost physical pain as she stared at the restrained form of Lady M. She felt puzzled for a moment before she realised that for Mia, to be made to watch the things she craved but have no part in it, to see them inflicted but not to feel them herself, to be denied even the pleasure of her own hands as it unfolded in front of her, must be a torture of dreadful proportions.

*

Returning to the front of her, the Baron smiled in a satisfied manner, before turning his attention to the faintly trembling maid. He ran his fingers gently down her right breast, before savagely pinching at the nipple. Mia moaned and closed her eyes, but still she didn't move.

"Oh Mia," said the Baron, "To have to endure a sight such as this, with no promise of relief for yourself, must be agony for you. But I am not an unreasonable master, and I do not wish you to suffer too much. You may show Lady M how you can ease your burden. You may touch yourself however you please, but with your hands only, and if you come, I will punish you most severely."

Lady M could do nothing but watch in fascination as Mia drew one hand up to her breast, her fingers crushing and digging into the flesh, before cruelly pulling and twisting her own nipple. Her other hand ventured straight down between her legs, her middle finger easily sliding to its target. The sight did nothing to reduce Lady M's excitement, her desire to touch, and be touched, welling up inside.

The flare of a match drew her attention back to the Baron. He carefully lit the candle that he'd retrieved from the box Mia had brought, and held it, almost reverently, before her.

"Look Lady M, see how heat of the flame melts the wax around it. See how it pools and flows around the wick. And when it leaves the pool, it must give up its heat to become solid again. That heat we can feel; it can give us pleasure."

She gazed at the rapidly growing circle of molten wax as he held the candle closer to her, wondering if she could contain her cries if; no, when; he poured the overheated liquid onto her. The pulsing inside her faded to insignificance as he tipped the candle, sending a single drop into freefall above her left breast. It seemed to fall in slow motion as she stared at its decent, awaiting its burning pain. And then it landed.

For a brief second, there was feeling of concentrated heat at the point of contact, which rapidly dissipated as the wax spread and hardened. For that second, that tiny drop became the world. There was no sense of burning, no pain as such, and by the time her body had registered it, it was gone. Her breath escaped her in a low groan; it was intense, yes, but nothing like she had imagined. She stared at the teardrop of wax moulded and clinging to the sensitive skin of her breast, amazed that something so small and simple could provide such a depth of sensation.