The Unpopular Girl

Story Info
Cindy's first experience is in women's shower.
1.9k words
3.94
58.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers

Cindy was perhaps the least popular girl in her high school – no not perhaps, that was definitely the case. Thick glasses, acne, and a figure reminiscent of Olive Oyle did not catch the eye of any guys and she graduated without a single date.

Cindy was valedictorian of her class and scored the highest score on the ACT in the state that year. She attended an all women's college and dating was assured as a local military institute came to the college for a monthly dance.

It was at the end of one of those dances dance, on a hot, steamy night that Cindy decided she needed to cool off with a shower. It was the June dance, the last of the school year. She had met a young man and engaged in heavy kissing in a dark area near the campus commons square. It was warm in the commons, but the passion of their kissing had lit another fire. She found herself to be quite warm by the time that they said good bye for the night. Her sweaty clothes clung to her. She undressed in her room and went down to the shower room. It was very late; she had barely made it back to the dorm by curfew. After a year at school, she no longer felt modesty in front of the other women. She walked down the hall to the shower room wrapped only in a towel.

In the shower room, Cindy turned on the warm water. She let its temperature rise only to lukewarm so that it would cool her off a bit. No one else was up this late at night, so she had it to herself. She showered late at night often, especially when she felt the need to satisfy urges that were building within.

Cindy dropped her head back, running her hands over her hair and letting the water run over her face. The water traced a path down her front and along the length of her long red hair. The water ran between her breasts; cascading over her stomach and through her legs.

The kissing sparked a flame that has been smoldering all night; the water running over her body stoked it. She felt the passion build within her as the water ran between her lips, tingling as it passed over her clit. She spread her legs a little wider, letting more of the water flow through her slit. Her legs quivering, she felt her body going weak.

Cindy slid her hand between her legs, and opened her lips to increase the flow of water over her clit. She leaned back against the shower room wall so as not to lose her balance. The tension began in her lower abdomen and spread through her body like a wave. Her body shuddered, leaving her tingling from head to toe, her heart pounding in her chest, her knees were weak, and her body trembled.

"That is quite a bush you have there," came a voice from outside the shower. Cindy recoiled in embarrassment, covering herself as best she could. She had left her towel on a bench; the voice was between her and the towel.

She recognized the voice immediately. It was Jenna, the most beautiful girl on campus, who also happened to live on Cindy's floor. She had been caught masturbating by the most popular girl on campus and was trapped in the shower. Was the entire school was about to find out!

Cindy had always been intimidated by Jenna, not because of anything that Jenna had done, but because she was popular and had always been popular. Rumors had circled around campus about Jenna's proclivity for both the guys and the girls, but no one had ever confirmed the latter.

"A lot of guys like their women shaved." Jenna's tone was not mocking, but more like she was giving helpful advice. "But your have red pubes, you wouldn't want to shave it all."

Cindy looked at Jenna and her eyes were warm and friendly. She had never looked at her before. She had always been too afraid. She was intrigued and surprised that someone popular would talk to her face-to-face.

"Ummm, I wouldn't have any idea how to do that!" Cindy said.

"Well then, I guess that I will just have to show you", said Jenna. With that she reached into her bag and took out a pair of scissors, a bar of soap, and a razor. Jenna let her robe slip to the floor.

"I think that you should have a trim like mine," Jenna said through her smile.

Cindy admired Jenna's beauty. Her hair fell to her shoulders and cascaded down onto her back; her breasts were rounded C cups and sat high on her chest; Jenna's waist was narrow, her hips were nicely rounded, her legs were long and slender. She was about the same height as Cindy's 5'10" frame, but she was much shapelier.

Her bush had been trimmed to a narrow strip that pointed at the navel and stopped just where her slit began. This left her lips exposed, so that you could see everything.

Cindy was puzzled, she had no idea how she could trim herself without a mirror, nor did she understand the stirrings that she was feeling deeply in her stomach. She reached for the tools, but Jenna simply smiled at her and knelt down before her.

Cindy flinched when Jenna put her hand on her hip. Cindy couldn't remember anyone else touching her there before.

Jenna looked up to her, reassuring her with her eyes and her smile as she slid the scissors up to Cindy's skin. Cindy felt the cold steel and the sharp points touching her skin as Jenna clipped away the hair. She felt the cool air against her pussy, as the hair that had kept it warm, fell to the floor, and down the drain.

Cindy had become accustomed to Jenna's touch; it felt soft and warm where she touched her now. She could feel the same stirrings inside her that she had felt when she was kissing the cadet earlier in the evening.

"There, that is much cleaner," Jenna said as she brushed away a few stray hairs.

Cindy was not sure what came next, she had supposed the razor. She rarely shaved her legs because the light colored hair wasn't visible against her skin. She had always been too self conscious to wear a swimsuit that was very revealing, so she didn't need to shave at the bikini line either.

Jenna lathered her hands with soap and placed her right hand between Cindy's legs. Cindy felt a familiar tingle, like the one that she felt when she touched herself. Jenna lathered Cindy's pussy and gently began stroking the razor over the area she had clipped. Cindy was exhilarated by the touch of the cold steel blade as it cut the stubble from her skin.

Jenna slid the razor over Cindy's outer lips, and while doing that, her pinky traced through Cindy's slit. Cindy felt a familiar tingle, but the intensity was raised by the sensitivity of her skin now that it was bare and the fact that it was someone else's finger that was rubbing her clit.

"There, that is nice and cleanly shaped now," said Jenna, as she ran her hand between Cindy's legs, feeling her smoothed lips.

Cindy looked down at Jenna. Her eyes looked soft and warm and her smile was inviting. The fire inside Cindy was no longer smoldering, it was burning passion.

Jenna turned Cindy around, and rinsed the soap from her skin, running her hand over Cindy's pussy as she did so. She pointed at her robe and said, "Why don't you go lay down there."

Cindy complied, feeling her limbs quiver as she walked. She felt Jenna's eyes upon her, watching her move. She felt self conscious, knowing that she was not graceful in her movements.

Cindy lay down on the soft terrycloth robe. She could smell Jenna's scent on the cloth. She lay on her back, her legs together, looking at Jenna. Jenna's smile didn't quite put her at ease; the butterflies in her stomach were dueling with the yearnings that she was feeling.

She watched Jenna's grace as she moved slowly toward her., slowly putting one foot in front of the other. The steam from the shower was rising behind her, following her as she approached. The scene was erotic, as if it were being played out in a hot novel.

Jenna stepped over Cindy, one foot on either side of her hips. She squatted so that she was lying on Cindy, face to face to face. Cindy could feel Jenna's breasts rubbing against her, Jenna's pussy touching her now, ultra-sensitive lips.

Jenna bent down to her, face to face. Their lips met. Jenna's lips were soft and her face was smooth, unlike the few cadets that Cindy had kissed. Cindy put her hand behind Jenna's head and pulled her closer to hers. Their kiss started out tentatively, and then became more passionate as they got lost in the moment.

Jenna's tongue was exploring Cindy's mouth, while her hands felt Cindy's right breast. Cindy had never gone this far with a boy before, and the sensation of someone touching her nipple was driving her wild. She could feel her pussy getting damper, as Jenna rubbed her pussy against Cindy's.

Jenna's mouth slipped to Cindy's neck, and goose bumps rose on Cindy's arm and leg. Jenna nibbled and licked her way down Cindy's neck, shoulder, chest; then she cupped Cindy's left breast with her hand and circled Cindy's nipple with her tongue.

Cindy was squirming in ecstasy. She had never realized that her nipples were so sensitive. She reached her first orgasm, at the hands of another right then.

Her pussy was drenched now, and she could feel her juices flowing. Jenna must have sensed it, or maybe being a woman, she knew that Cindy was ready for a completely new experience.

Cindy felt her heart pounding in her chest, as if it might explode. The trail of Jenna's tongue left a cool trace on her belly. Her pussy was pulsating as Jenna's mouth got closer. She spread her legs, and offered herself to her first real lover.

Jenna teased Cindy, kissing her the freshly shaven flesh between her legs. Cindy's hips followed Jenna's mouth, longing for the sensations that they offered.

When Jenna's tongue passed over Cindy's lips, her hips rose, forcing herself against Jenna's face.

Jenna slid her tongue between Cindy's lips, tasting the sweet nectar from her pussy. She slid her tongue from side to side, splitting them even wider, and diving deeply inside her.

Cindy rolled her hips, responding to Jenna's mouth. Jenna in turn, surrounded Cindy's clit with her lips, sucking it gently into her mouth, while massaging the tip with the tip of her tongue.

Cindy let out a cry that reverberated through the empty shower room. The wave caused her body to arch so that only her shoulders and feet touched the ground.

Jenna kept the pressure on Cindy's clit, prolonging the effects, until Cindy collapsed, exhausted on the robe.

The two young women lay together on the robe, holding one another, until the sky turned gray outside. They kissed a gentle kiss and parted for the night. They didn't speak again before summer break, but wrote to one another a couple of times during the summer.

Cindy's body began to blossom over the summer, and she left the tall skinny shape behind. She got a steady boyfriend, with whom she had her first intercourse.

He was not as skilled as Jenna had been, but she enjoyed it enough to know that she had a taste for both men and women.

rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers