The Unquenchable Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
An erotic paranormal tale of great depth!
879 words
3.81
7.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Cathleen

It all began just a few years ago, it was my mistake. Her name was Cathleen she was only a minor at the time. It was a date, I looked only a few years older, and we decided to meet at a fancy restaurant in the lower end of town. I walked in and saw her sitting at the back table. We sat down at the table and had some small talk, flirted a little, and ate our lunch. Then it was time to head home. A simple drive, nothing too spectacular. But when we got to her place, things got out of control! First date and my charm had infatuated her, next thing I knew, I woke up next to her, naked.

"Morning, sexy!" Cathleen flirted as she wrapped a blanket around her enormous tits.

"Morning," I said a little worried.

"So we aren't going to talk are we?" Cathleen flirted as she reached under the blanket and grabbed my penis.

She began to stroke it slightly. I gasped a little, her grip was so delicious, I longed for it. It felt so good, her hands were soft and warm.

"That feels nice," I moaned.

"This will feel better!" Cathleen smiled as she climbed on top of me. Her body was hot, and so soft, she grabbed my hard cock and directed it into her blissful center.

"Jesus," I cried as she sucked my cock in her hot pussy.

She then lifted up off it, and slipped back down onto it, she knew what she was doing. She started fucking me gently and in no time she sped up, her vagina felt amazing as I entered it. Her moaning filled the air, which became hot and sticky with our sexes.

"God damn it you are good at this," I gasped as I bit down on my tongue from the immense pleasure she was giving me.

"God your cock is amazing!" Cathleen cried in ecstasy.

"Damn it!" I cried!

It was happening, there was pleasure than there was incredible pleasure, I had drank an elixir last night that kept this at bay but it was a new day.

"Oh god, Cathleen!" I moaned, trying to fight it.

I knew I had to get my necklace but the power was to strong, it was just around my neck, just grab it and drink it's contents! I kept trying to control it, telling myself to reach for it. But I couldn't do it. Things were about to get really bad!

"Cathleen," I moaned as I reached behind he, I grabbed onto her neck and pulled it into myself. I can't do this! I can't let this happen! I licked her neck.

But it felt so good, she tastes so sweet, you can smell her sweet magic! I longed for it's deliciousness, longed for it's power, I needed it's sweet elixir! I kissed her neck. Her face shown of sweet pleasure. Then the piercing pain I was all too familiar with ringed in my mouth. My canines got longer, then I bit down hard into her neck!

She screamed, piercing the air, I drank heavily. Her energy slipped down my throat, like honey. Her metallic pungency excited my tastebuds. My moans were quite as her moans got louder. I couldn't stop. I drank for what seemed like an eternity.

I finally realized what I had just done, her limp body lay on the ground, so weak it slowly perished. What had I done?!? I knew there was only one more thing I could do. I walked over to her limp dying body. I picked her up in my arms. Tears fell gently. What had I done?!? I looked at her amazing nude body, her gigantic tits were firmly against her now pale body. Her silhouette of pubic hair, and deliciously pink pussy lips. Stop it I yelled to myself! I quickly pulled her to me, I had no other choice. I lifted my wrist to my mouth, which was red with her delicious essence. I bit my wrist and let blood poor freely.

"Cathleen," I wept, "There is no other way, you have to drink my blood."

Cathleen moaned quietly, I was running out of time. I put it to her mouth, and as soon as it touched her lips she drank it, it poured from my veins down her succulent throat, which had only just previously been swallowing my rod. She kept drinking, I could see some energy returning to her. Her skin began to fill slightly with color. I smiled, as she began to wake up.

"Drake, what happened?" Cathleen cried out, "Your blood was so amazing, it slipped down my throat with such ease, it tasted so sweet, like cinnamon sugar!" Cathleen moaned.

"Hun you're a Vampire now," I said with a struggle.

"What are you talking about?" Cathleen said confused.

"Vampires are real and now you are one," I said as I looked down sadly.

We sat there in bed with nothing more than a blank expression. I felt so bad for what I had done. I reached around my neck and opened my elixir. Cathleen and I split it. This was the beginning of a horrible new life! That was two months ago.