Boob Registration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers

"Let's go outside."

Amy follows him out through the glass slider. He directs her to lie down in a lounge chair next to the small pool. Tom removes his shorts and stands in front of Amy with his cock hanging between his legs.

"Play with your tits," Tom orders.

Amy keeps her eyes locked on his. Her fingers dig into the soft flesh of her huge globes. Her hands move them around on her chest. She rubs her thumbs across the hard nipples. Then she lifts one of her nipples to her mouth. Her tongue snakes across the hard nub. She repeats the ritual with the other nipple. Tom can see the lust in her eyes. She loves playing with her tits. His cock begins to grow.

"Now move a hand to your pussy," Tom instructs her. "Keep squeezing your tits with the other hand."

Amy pulls her knees up with her feet on the lounge chair. She spreads her thighs and moves a hand down between them. Tom watches intently as two fingers part her folds exposing the pink opening to her pussy and the swollen clit poking out from the top of her slit. Amy slides a fingertip across the hard nub. Tom's cock continues to grow.

"Push two fingers up your cunt," Tom demands and watches as her index and middle finger disappear into her body. "Fuck your pussy. Dig your fingers deeper."

She does. Tom watches her fingers plunge in and out of her cunt in short rapid jerks. Her other hand squeezes her breast and pinches her hard nipple. Her fingers go faster and faster. Tom can hear faint squishing sounds from the juices sloshing around inside her body. His cock is now poking out from between his legs.

"Now smear cunt juice across you nipple and lick it off with your tongue."

The throbbing in Amy's pussy is intense. She loves being controlled like this. She loads her fingers with cunt juice and smears it across her right nipple. Her tongue circles the erect nub poking out from the top. She sucks it into her mouth. Tom's hard cock is pulsing with excitement. He resists the temptation to touch it. Amy crams two fingers back up her cunt. She coats them with more pussy juice and repeats the ritual with the other nipple.

"Put a finger in your ass," Tom orders.

Amy pulls her knees back by her tits. She slides her middle finger, which is dripping with cunt juice, to her tight sphincter and twists it into her body. Tom watches it disappear into her asshole. She looks up at him with lust filled eyes and moves her other hand to her clit. He can see that she is going to cum soon. The excitement of performing like this is too much.

"I'm going to put my cock in your mouth. Keep fingering your pussy and ass."

Amy loves having a cock in her mouth and feels her cunt twitch when he slides between her lips. His hard flesh moves across her tongue. Amy pushes a second finger up her asshole and continues to rub her clit. Tom grabs her head and slams his cock in and out of her mouth in a series of powerful jabs.

The explosion hits like a volcano. Her body twists and jerks against her thrusting fingers. Tom rams his cock down her throat and holds it deep muffling her shrieks and squeals. Juices pour out of her cunt and dribble into her asshole. Tom finally pulls his cock from her mouth. She coughs up a flood of spit as she tries to catch her breath.

"Now I'm going to fuck your tits," Tom tells her.

Amy is still recovering from her orgasm when he straddles the lounge chair and slides his hard cock between her two oversized melons. Amy spits all over it. She squeezes her tits around his shaft and slides them up and down his length kneading his cock with the soft flesh. Tom fucks his cock up between her two beauties. His knob bounces off her chin on each thrust. Amy bends her head and lets it slide into her mouth.

"I love the way your cock feels sliding between my tits," Amy moans. "My pussy is so fucking wet. Cum for me baby. Cum on my tits. I want to feel hot cum spraying all over my nipples."

Tom's cock is throbbing but he doesn't want to cum just yet. He lets her continue to torture him with her tits and mouth until he is about to burst. He pulls away at the last second and steps back. He remembers another skill she described to him over the internet and he is eager to experience it.

"I'll cum on your tits baby, but first you have to jerk me off with your feet."

Amy smiles up at him and lifts her feet in the air. The toes of one foot curls around his knob while her other foot rubs up and down his shaft. Amy slides a foot under his balls and rubs his scrotum. Then she wraps the toes of both feet around his shaft and jerks him off. Amy loves everything that is happening to her. Her pussy is on fire. Her nipples feel like they are going to explode. Her feet move faster and faster over his cock. She concentrates the pressure on his knob. She wants him to cum. Amy looks into Tom's eyes and sees the desperation. She lifts her hands to her tits and squeezes them firmly.

"Cum for me baby. I want to feel it squirting between my toes and splashing all over my tits. I want to lick it and suck it and eat it. Hurry. I want your cum. Please baby."

An image of cum drooling down her creamy white melons and dripping from her hard nipples combined with the excruciating pressure her feet are applying in just the right places on his cock are more than Tom can take. He swells between her toes. Hot cum surges up his length and explodes from the tip like a water hose.

Amy watches the creamy ejaculate soar across the short distance between her feet and her tits. The first blast lands just below her neck and oozes down between her breasts. A second and third spurt splatters her lily white globes. Amy slides her toes over his spewing cock and feels his hot seed ooze between them. It runs over her feet until it is streaming down her calves.

Once he is drained Tom steps away. He watches Amy pull a foot to her mouth and lick cum from her toes while gazing at him with lust filled eyes. She does the same with the other foot. She looks down at her tits and sees cum splattered across them and dripping from her nipples. She licks them clean one at a time. Amy uses her fingers to scoop up the rest and sucks them into her mouth to savor the taste.

Tom looks down between Amy's spread thighs. He swollen pussy is pulsing with desire. Beads of cunt juice cling to the open folds pushing out from her gash. He drops to his knees and buries his face between her legs clamping his mouth over her pussy sucking the juices from her body. Amy pulls her knees back by her shoulders and squirms against his probing tongue.

"Ohhhh... oh fuck..."

Tom moves to her clit and rakes his teeth across the engorged nub. At the same time he shoves two fingers up her cunt digging them around inside her tight passage. Amy's head is spinning. Tom knows how to eat a pussy. His lips and tongue and teeth are driving her crazy. She grabs his head and tries to pull him into her womb.

In one quick motion Tom pulls his fingers out of her pussy and rams one deep into her asshole. Amy arches her back and screams. Tom clamps his lips around her pussy and drinks the pungent juices practically squirting into his mouth. He adds a second finger to the one up her ass and pumps them in and out. Amy's orgasm gets a second wind. She is exhausted when it finally subsides.

Tom has another treat in store for Amy, one he knows she enjoys and has done in the past. He stands over her and aims his cock at her tits. A stream of golden pee splashes across her cum covered beauties. Amy feels it spray directly against her sensitive nipple making her pussy clench in another spasm. He moves his hot stream to her other nipple. She looks up at him with desperate eyes.

"In my mouth."

Amy feels his hot spray move up her neck and splash against her chin. She opens her mouth. His pee hits her lips and then shoots across her tongue. Amy swallows and opens her mouth for more. She slides a hand to her pussy and rubs her clit. Hot pee pours over her lower lip and runs down her body. She gulps another mouthful.

Tom points his cock at her head and drenches her hair. Amy's finger moves faster across her clit. She loves having him pee on her like this. Tom leans forward and pushes his spewing cock between her lips. His flow is beginning to slow. She gulps down what she can but some still pours out from her lips. He drains his last few drops. Seconds later her pussy explodes.

"Oh fuck," she says when he pulls his cock from her mouth. "I've never cum so many times so quickly. It's like you know just how to push my buttons."

"I do," Tom replies with a smile. "Let's jump in the pool and clean up. Then we can go check on your friend."

Liz is still passed out when they walk into the room. Her naked body is face down on the bed with her legs slightly spread. The creamy cheeks of her shapely ass are separated by a dark crevice down the middle. Her swollen pussy peeks out from between her thighs.

"It is a nice looking ass," Tom says looking at Amy with an evil grin on his face.

"Do you want to fuck it? I know she likes it that way. I'll get it ready for you."

Without waiting for a reply Amy buries her face between Liz's cheeks and bathes her sphincter with spit. She pulls back and slowly works a finger deep into her tight orifice. Liz moans. Amy drools spit down her crack and works a second finger up Liz's ass. Liz lifts her head off the bed. Her eyes flicker open.

"Wha...waz happening," she says still in a drunken daze.

"It's okay, sweetie. Tom is going to fuck you in the ass. You asked him to do it to you that way. Don't you remember?"

"I did?" Liz replies slurring her words.

"Yes you did," Amy lies. "You want him to fuck you in the ass."

"Oh. Okay," Liz replies in a trance.

Amy gets onto the bed and rolls Liz on top of her in a 69 position. Amy's face is just below Liz's cunt right in front of where Tom is standing. Amy takes him into her mouth and loads his cock with saliva then guides the tip to Liz's sphincter. He pushes and feels her slowly open around his knob. From only inches away Amy watches his cock disappear into her friend's asshole until it is completely buried.

Liz's body is relaxed from all the alcohol. She easily takes his cock into her ass. Tom fucks her with long deep strokes going faster and faster on each thrust. Amy shoves two fingers up Liz's cunt and licks her clit. Liz is moaning with pleasure. Amy pulls her fingers from Liz's pussy and slides them under Tom's balls. She buries one up his asshole searching for the button that will set him off. She finds it.

"Oh fuck... AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH..."

Tom's cock explodes. Jets of hot cum fill Liz's asshole. She gasps. Her body shudders and then collapses like a rag doll. Tom pulls out and watches cum slowly trickle across Liz's pussy and drip onto Amy's face. His cock deflates. Amy rolls Liz's limp body off of hers. She is out cold. Amy sits up and looks at Tom with a wicked smile.

"That was fun," she tells him. "I wonder if she'll remember what happened to her."

"Probably not," Tom replies. "What do you want to do now?"

"Let's go jump in the pool and then play some more," Amy replies with a grin. "You haven't fucked me yet."

"You'll have to get me hard first."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," Amy says and runs out to the pool.

Tom dives in after Amy and catches her around the waist. She tries to squirm away but his grip is too firm. Amy spits in his face. Tom slaps her across the cheek. She rakes her fingernails down his chest leaving welts. He grabs her by the hair and pulls her to the shallow end of the pool. Tom twists Amy's arm behind her back and bends her body forward over the side exposing her naked ass cheeks above the water.

Tom raises his free hand and brings it down hard on the lily white sphere of her ass. Amy squeals. A large red welt appears. His hand comes down on her ass again and again each time with more force than the last. Amy is crying out with pain and squirming to get away but he won't let her go. His cock grows bigger and bigger until it is poking up from between his legs like a flagpole.

Tom times his next move perfectly. Just when his hand should have connected with Amy's ass cheek he thrusts hard and buries his cock deep in her cunt. He grabs her hair and yanks her head back. Tom slams into her again and again. Amy's squeals of pain quickly turn to gasps of pleasure. Tom leans forward and sinks his teeth into the side of her neck. Amy cums hard. Her pussy squeezes his cock in a series of intense spasms.

Tom climbs out of the pool and sits back in the lounge chair. Amy joins him. She straddles his lap and impales her pussy onto his throbbing cock. She leans forward and kisses him hard on the lips shoving her tongue into his mouth. Her slick breasts slide back and forth across his chest. She lifts her ass in the air and slams her pussy down his length again and again. His thrusts up into her at the same time driving his cock deep into her cunt.

Tom reaches back and cups her ass cheeks to guide her fucking motions. His fingers slip into the crevice between her rounded cheeks. He finds her sphincter and pushes his middle finger deep into her asshole. Amy moans into his mouth and rides him even harder. When he shoves a second finger up her ass Amy holds him deep in her cunt and grinds her clit against his pubic bone. Her whole body is shaking.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH..."

Her pussy clenches against his cock in a series of orgasmic spasms as one explosion after the next sends Amy spinning into another dimension. Cunt juice pours from her opening and dribbles down his balls. Amy holds him deep inside her pussy, her whole body trembles and shakes until the orgasm finally subsides. They kiss like two lovers. She finally sits up with his cock still inside her.

"I want you in my ass," Amy says with lust filled eyes.

Tom knows how much Amy enjoys a hard cock up her ass. He watches her guide his swollen knob to her sphincter and push down against it. There is little resistance. She easily opens around him. Her asshole clings tightly to his cock as it plunges deeper and deeper into her bowels. Once he is all the way inside Amy rides him like a pro squeezing his cock with her asshole each time she bounces on it.

Amy rubs her clit to a quick orgasm and climbs off his cock. She gets on her hands and knees so he can do her from behind. Tom spanks her and yanks on her hair as his cock pummels her asshole with hard deep thrusts. Amy loves it. She fingers her pussy to another orgasm. Tom mounts her from the top with her legs back by her ears. His hands go around her neck and squeeze while his cock plunges in and out of her ass. Amy grits her teeth at him.

"Yes... fuck my dirty little asshole... fuck it with your big hard cock... make me feel it..."

Amy digs her fingernails into his shoulders and begs for more. He slaps her face and slams into her hard and fast. She can't get enough. Tom rolls her over and holds her face down against the lounge chair. He rams his cock between her cheeks and deep into her asshole fucking her like a madman. He pulls her head back by the hair and whispers in her ear.

"I'm going to rip you apart until you beg me to stop."

"Yes... please," Amy gasps.

Tom squeezes her thighs together with his knees and pummels her asshole with hard deep strokes. His hand smacks her ass cheeks again and again leaving bright red welts. Amy is screaming with pleasure. One orgasm after the next shakes her body to the core. Tom does not let up and continues to pound her asshole until she is whimpering.

"Roll over slut," he orders.

Amy rolls onto her back and looks up at Tom with wild eyes. She can't remember ever being this sexually excited. She wants more. She wants him to use and abuse her until she can't stand. Tom straddles her body and slaps her tits hard. Amy yelps. He does it again concentrating on her swollen nipples. Amy feels her pussy clench and release a gush of cunt juice between her ass cheeks.

Tom slides up her body and jams his hard cock into her mouth and down her throat. He pulls out and slams it back into her mouth again and again until Amy is gagging and choking. Tears run down her face. Spit drools over her cheeks and neck. Tom feels his balls swell and is about to cum when they hear the sliding door open. Liz is standing there with a towel wrapped around her naked body.

"Wha... whaz happening? Where am I? Who's he?"

Amy squirms out from under Tom. He stands and faces Liz. His cum-filled balls ache. Her glazed eyes glance at his hard cock which is poking out from between his legs like a flagpole. Liz sways and stumbles when she steps through the door. The towel drops to the ground. Amy jumps up and grabs Liz before she falls. She guides Liz to the lounge chair.

"Liz, this is Tom. He's the nice man we met at the pool. We came up here to get our boobs registered, but you had too much to drink and passed out."

"Oh," Liz replies with a slur. "Boob registration. That's really stupid. Did we have sex?"

"We did," Amy tells her. "You enjoyed it."

"Oh," Liz mumbles.

Liz is clearly feeling no pain and barely conscious. Amy lays the lounge chair flat causing Liz's head to fall over the back edge. Tom stands over her with his hard cock swaying in the air. He spreads his hands shrugs his shoulder looking at Amy for guidance.

"What do we do now," Tom whispers.

"We fuck her," Amy replies with an evil grin.

"I heard that," Liz slurs with her eyes barely open. "Don tell my husben..."

"Of course not," Amy tells Liz as she spreads her thighs and moves her face between them.

Tom bends his knees and brushes the tip of his cock against Liz's lips. He leans over and puts both hands on Liz's tits. His fingers knead the soft flesh and tug on her hard nipples. With her head bent back over the end of the lounge chair his cock easily pushes into her mouth. At the same time Amy pushes Liz's legs back and tongues her asshole.

Tom feels Liz's tongue moving against him as he goes deeper. Whatever concerns she might have had seem to have dissipated. He moves his cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster stabbing at her throat on each thrust. Spit pours from her lips and runs up her nose and into her hair.

Amy shoves two fingers up Liz's cunt as her tongue continues to probe her asshole. Tom jams his cock into Liz's throat and holds it deep until she struggles for air. When pulls out a flood of spit runs down her face as she catches her breath. Amy flutters her thumb across Liz's clit. Her body jerks and twists violently in orgasm. Amy clamps her lips around Liz's gushing cunt and drinks the tasty nectar pouring from her body.

Tom rams his cock back down her throat and fucks Liz's face like a madman. Cum is churning like crazy in his balls. Liz's hair is completely matted with spit which is pouring down her face. Amy crawls out from between Liz's legs, moves behind Tom and buries her face between his cheeks bathing his asshole with spit.

Tom is about to lose it. He pulls his cock from Liz's mouth and aims it at her face. At the same time Amy shoves a finger up his ass. His primeval roar pierces the air. Hot cum sprays like a geyser from the tip of his cock. It splashes against Liz's nose mixing with spit pouring out of her mouth and running down her face. He shoves his cock into her mouth and down her throat draining the last few spurts from his balls.

Tom steps away. Amy moves closer and spreads her thighs tilting her hips forward. A stream of hot pee shoots out from her pussy and splatters against Liz's face. She moves the stream up Liz's body and over her tits. Amy moves even closer and pees directly into Liz's mouth. Most of it is pouring out of her lips, running up her nose and over her forehead then into her hair which is already matted with spit and cum.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers