Boob Registration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,982 Followers

Tom and Amy kiss as the last few spurts of pee shoot from her pussy. Tom slides his hand between her legs and feels the warm flow dribble through his fingers. He finds her clit and rubs it. Amy moans into his mouth and humps against his fluttering fingers. Her body stiffens and begins to shake. She pulls away from the kiss and gasps for air. Her pussy clenches and releases a gush of cunt juice that splatters onto Liz's face mixing with the piss and spit and cum.

"You and Liz are welcome to stay as long as you want," Tom tells Amy. "I have the room until 11 tomorrow. I'm going to clean-up and watch the end of the ballgame."

Tom sees Amy help Liz into the pool as he heads inside to shower. He dresses, packs his overnight bag and heads out the door without saying goodbye. The girls are still out by the pool. He tells reception to let them stay as long as they like and pays for another night. As much as he would like to stay, Tom has a plane to catch.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,982 Followers