The Unrepentant Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katthrynn
Katthrynn
130 Followers

"Please, oh please fuck me." I whispered, barely aware I spoke at all.

"You want me to fuck you?" he whispered.

"Oh yes, please fuck me." I breathed thrusting my hips against his fingers. He rolled over me without saying another word. I felt his cock fill me up with one thrust. I was so wet he slid into me easier than going down a waterslide. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up to him. My face was buried against his chest. My arms were wrapped around him as I held on to him for dear life. All the time he was driving into me deeper and deeper again and again. It felt incredible.

"Oh God, Oh god yes, I'm cum…"

He pulled my head back and cut off my words with a kiss. "Shhhh. Talking is for later." He whispered to me.

Nodding, I bit my lip and tried to stay quiet. Normally I make a lot of noise during sex. Moans and groans, words and shouts. I figured everyone could use some encouragement. I wanted to speak, to call out to God how good it felt. Staying silent felt unnatural. It added to the whole other worldly feel of this encounter. Unable to speak, my awareness of my body became heightened. I sank deep into my body. The world beyond the dark bed disappeared. All that existed was this hard thrusting filling my cunt and my hips rocking back. My legs wrapped around him and I felt the steel cords of his thigh muscles. Held tight against his chest I felt his smooth skin and the wisps of his sparse chest hair. My cheek was pressed against his hard nipple. His biceps and forearm muscles rock hard and tight around my body. Deeper and deeper I dropped into my body. I could feel it building. The climax he'd stopped when he silenced me was building again. Stronger, harder, violent. I could feel it coming. My body was beginning to shake. My head thrash back and forth. I bit my lip hard to keep from crying out. I could feel him driving into me more intensely. Deeper and harder. His cock was swelling. I heard his breathing coming heavier, panting. Yes, YES! I thought. It was coming - my climax. It was erupting all over me. My body spasmed and shook. I got light headed. Tiny pinpricks of light flashed behind my eyelids. I felt him bite my shoulder and squeeze me even tighter. His cock exploded seconds after my orgasm started. I heard his tight high-pitched moan become a deeper drawn out sigh.

We lay trembling, still wrapped in each other, waiting for our bodies to stop shaking. Slowly we came back to reality. The room beyond the bed slowly took shape again. Our grips on each other slacked. He kissed me gently on the forehead and rolled next to me. He turned me around so we were spooned together. It was okay to talk again, I could tell, but I didn't want to. I thought about blowing soap bubbles as a kid in your back yard on a really sunny day. You can run around and chase them and pop them abruptly. Or you can let them float lazily in the sun and watch the top of the bubble get thinner and thinner and the bottom get thicker and thicker until it gently breaks apart. I knew that talking would break the bubble too soon.

We just lay there letting the bubble float slowly back to the ground. I could not even begin to tell you how long we lay like that.

Drifting in through the open window came, "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" Some idiot was doing a beer bong outside. That told me the bubble had evaporated and we had to go back to the world now.

John sensed it too. He kissed me on the back of the head and his relaxed arms pulled me to him in a tight hug.

"That was the most amazing fuck I've ever had in my short sexual life." I said at last.

"I hear ya." He said in agreement. I didn't know if he meant it was the most incredible fuck for him too or that he could tell it was the best I'd ever had. I couldn't bring myself to ask.

"You are an amazing young woman." He whispered into my hair.

I rolled over in his arms and gazed into his eyes. They were still heavy with lust and passion. He kissed me again. It was sensual and languid. Full of spent passion still being savored.

"I don't want this to end." He said.

"Me neither." I answered snuggling closer to him.

"But I have to get back to the party." He said.

At the same time I whispered, "but we have to get back to the party."

We both laughed.

"We can't leave at the same time." He said.

I nodded.

"I'll leave first. Then you come out a few minutes later. Okay?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled.

He pulled me close and kissed me again – the last kiss. It was long and devouring and filled with unquenched desire. We both knew this was the only time and wanted to drink as deeply as we could. Reluctantly he pulled away and got up. I watched him get dressed as I had watched him undress. This time I was satisfied and replete with that satisfaction. I was like a cat licking cream off its whiskers. The spiteful and mean reason I had come to this encounter was far away in a dim corner of my mind. In this moment I was simply a sexually satisfied woman watching her lover walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John had gone and I lay there deliciously sore between my legs. I knew I should get dressed and back to the party, but I was still savoring the afterglow. I stretched to enjoy the bruised aching of my body when the door opened. I gasped and pulled the sheets up. Brian came in and stopped.

"Oh God, you look amazing." He said as he stared dazedly at my body.

"Brian, what the fuck are you doing here?"

My words snapped him out of it. "Getting you. Come on."

"Come on where?"

"Outta here. You got what you wanted. Now what do you expect? Flowers and breakfast in bed? You need to get out of here."

"I'm spending the night."

"You're kidding."

"Well, not here here. But here at the Carson's. I told them my parents didn't like me driving at night."

"Is that true?"

"Actually it is."

"I'll drive you home."

"You will?"

"Yeah. Now come on. How long do you think it's going to be before some other horny couple wants to use the guest house."

"Oh yeah," I realized I should get going. "Go wait in the living room. I'll be out in a sec."

Brian left and I pulled on my clothes. I checked my hair and my make-up. They looked all right, but I definitely had a just-been-fucked look about me. Good. Just what I wanted. Now to go say good-bye to Mrs. Carson.

Katthrynn
Katthrynn
130 Followers
12