The Unrequited Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

"What the hell?" she exclaimed as she observed that hanging from every branch were bottles, hundreds and hundreds of bottles. They were quite a sight, all dazzling in multicolored hues in the late morning sun Looking closely at one dangling in her hand she observed that they were not all the same. Some bottles were quite new, such as the diet coke bottle she held in her hand, while others were very old, like a green thick jug hanging from another branch. Each were tied by twine to a branch and she had never seen anything like it in her life. Muttering under her breath she smiled "Well, I guess the old lady really was losing it after all." Deciding that Gus was probably finished bathing now she started back inside but as she looked back at the bottle tree she did find it odd that it lined up perfectly with the part of the house that was "out of synch".

Finishing his shower, Gus stepped out of the tub and jumped when he glanced up at the mirror over the sink. The hot steam from his shower had completely fogged up the mirror, and he saw writing on the condensation. He was startled at first, but seeing the heart shape that had been drawn on the glass he realized that Jasmine must have left him a message, having traced it on the mirror after she had had her bath. Inside the heart was a phrase Gus did not immediately recognize, but he knew enough French to understand the words. Smiling as he read it, he hated to wipe it away but he needed to shave.

"Je Te aime, Joues di Miele" he repeated as he traced his finger over the words. Smiling he took out a towel and dried off the mirror.

Hurriedly he finished up and got dressed and rushed down the stairs. The sooner he humored his sister and got the lunch over the sooner she would get off his back. Knowing she would insist, Gus put on a white dress shirt, black dress slacks and nice shoes and socks. Normally always casual, he knew better than to dress like a bum today. Reaching the foyer, he saw Margaret and said "Did Jasmine leave?"

"I guess so, I was outside." Smiling as she saw her brother she added "My, you clean up well! I am sure you are going to sweep Sarah off of her feet."

"Don't get ahead of yourself Sis" He barked. "I am going along with you to lunch to shut you up but that is it. Trust me, you don't want your assistant dating me anyway."

Walking outside Margaret smiled. "Just keep an open that is all I ask." Unlocking her Mercedes, she got into the driver side. "You are getting older Gus and you need to start thinking about settling down. You can't really expect to spend the rest of your life chasing girls and hooking up with..."

"Sluts like Jasmine!" Gus snapped. "Look Sis, I know you mean well, and I am going along with meeting your friend as a favor to you, but don't start bad mouthing my friends."

Her face now in a frown, she winced at his words but did not respond. Driving the rest of the way to Commander's Palace in silence, once they pulled into the parking lot her face softened. "Ok Gus, we are here. All I want you to do is meet her and if you hit it off great, if not, well no harm no foul. Deal?"

Smirking he shook his Sister's hand and said "Deal!"

Walking into the restaurant he spied an attractive blonde sitting alone at a center table. As she noticed he and Margaret approaching, she smiled and stood up, nervously smoothing over her formless dress. She obviously had a good figure, hidden though it was under a black high necked dress and for a moment Gus thought maybe having this "date" had possibility. His hopes were dashed before his unquenchable erotic appetite could grow too large after he a large silver crucifix hanging around her neck. Sighing to himself, he whispered to Margaret. "Is that her?"

"Yes. See, told you, you would not be disappointed."

"Yeah, she is a Hottie, but a bit prim for my tastes. I mean what is with the black dress and cross?" He continued in a soft voice.

"Well, her mother told me she was originally going to be a nun before she went off to college and decided to study interior decorating instead. Be nice to her please. Her parents are big contributors to Pete."

Laughing to himself he thought. "A NUN!" Looking back at Margaret he mouthed "You Owe Me BIG!!!" before they all sat down.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12