The Unrequited Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Caressing her wet hair as she serviced his manhood, he instantly became hard in her talented mouth. He loved Marie and they had a very active sex life so her unexpected shower visit was not that unusual, but given that he had left her hours earlier out in the swamp he wondered how on earth she pulled it off. Feeling her left hand grip his ass, he steadied himself on the shower head as he gave in to pleasure. As waves of pleasure shot through his body the surreal moment melted like snow over a camp fire. Whimpering as he felt his now completely erect and throbbing cock pop out of her mouth, he looked down at her face and his eyes widened in terror. Gone was the woman of his dreams, replaced by the fat pink naked body of the trucker.

"You should have taken our offer Tony!" He cackled as he gripped Tony's ass and lunged forward and bit off his cock. Shrieking in agony and terror, the last sight Tony had in his eyes was the sight of his own castrated blood soaked body in the tub, viewed from his disembodied head the trucker ripped off of his neck.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12