The Unrequited Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it is about time we go upstairs and take care of this!!!"

Back at the party Sarah and Gus had found a private spot on the upper patio of the Vallandingham estate. Overlooking a formal garden, it was truly breathtaking. Rows and rows of sweet and pungent flowers; rose bushes and jasmine, all in full bloom wafting their delicious scents upwards towards the patio where they sat. Looking over at his companion, Gus smiled, as the evening was turning out to be far more enjoyable than he had thought it would be. Far from having to fake attraction for the daughter of one of his brother-in-law's donors, it was coming quite naturally. Still smarting from Jasmine's seemingly inexplicable behavior the night before, the sight of this glorious long legged, curvy blonde was just the tonic he needed. As they drank flute after flute of chilled champagne, constantly being refilled by uniformed butlers, they both were feeling the effects of the bubbly as the night progressed, and Sarah's prudish shell slowly began to crack.

Giggling as she finished another glass, she slipped off her high heels and seductively placed them in Gus's lap. Winking, she said "These heels have been killing my feet all evening. I hope you don't mind if I take my shoes off."

Feeling her small silky soles rub against his tuxedo pants Gus winked back as he instantly felt his member jump to life. Cupping her left foot in between his palms, he said "Well, you know, I am quite the massage expert you know. There is no sense having a pretty young thing like you in pain all night, here let me see if I can help."

Purring in pleasure as Gus's strong hands worked their magic on her feet, her eyes popped open in shock when she felt him lift her foot to his mouth and begin sucking her toes. "Oh my!!! Oh, OH, OH!!!!" she moaned as Gus continued his oral attentions and then put her foot back into his lap.

His eyes now open wide too, Gus gulped as he stuttered. "I I am so sorry Sarah. I overstepped my welcome. I guess I just lost control."

Looking back at him and now feeling her whole virginal body blush with the twinges of overwhelming lust, her smile told him that he had nothing to fear. Taking her foot, she accidentally brushed against his erection and felt herself grow wet as she placed her big toe back on his now open mouth.

"Don't stop. I liked it!" she blushed as he began sucking her toe again. Feeling herself grow wetter and wetter, and seeing his obvious arousal grow in his pants, she added "What do you say we go somewhere private for a while, like, well, how about back to your place? I would love to see your house. Your sister cannot shut up about it."

"Are you sure?" Gus responded, his brain a stew of mixed emotions. Nothing would satisfy him more than enjoying the charms of this beautiful silken wonder, but, he knew that not only was she an innocent, and drunk, he did not feel right about taken advantage. This coupled with knowing that if he deflowered Sarah, the absolute and unrelenting wrath of his sister would pour out on his head like scalding hot lava. "I mean won't your parents think..."

Taking her foot out of his hands, Sarah leaned forward and whispered into his ear. "Don't worry about them. I will take care of it. I often go down to visit friends in the quarter and I will just tell her that my friend needs me and she won't wait up."

Shocked as the words left his mouth, Gus said "Look Sarah, I really like you, but... Well, I don't want to be the one to take your, I mean, I want you but, I..."

Kissing him deeply, she whispered again. "I trust you Gus. I know you want to have sex with me, and I want to with you too, but am saving myself for marriage. I hope I did not give you the wrong idea."

Visibly relieved, he nodded and grew even hornier and intrigued when she added. "That does not mean we can't still have some fun you know" and winked and ran off to her talk to her parents. As he watched her glorious ass scamper back up the long lawn to the fully lit estate of the Vallandinghams, he sighed. Never in his whole life had it been him reluctant to have sex, and seeing the moonlight posterior of Sarah teasing his eyes as it sashayed up the marble steps to the Georgian mansion, he knew it would be very hard resisting her charms. Feeling his cock straining to burst out of its formal prison, he laughed. "Yes, very very hard."

Following her up the steps, he jumped as he felt his sister's hand grip his shoulder. "I am watching you brother."

"JESUS Margaret! You scared the shit out of me."

"Good!" she winked. "I saw you and Sarah out in the garden, and it seems you two are getting along quite well."

"Yes, she is quite a lovely girl. A very lovely girl."

Wincing as he felt her nails stab into his shoulder through his white tux jacket Margaret hissed "Remember Gus, be a good boy. This is not just another pussy conquest for you."

Rolling his eyes, he grinned. "I know, I know."

Margaret stopped speaking and plastered a forced smile on her face as she saw Sarah bounding down the steps, her face beaming as she stared at her brother, but then dropping when their eyes met. "Evening Sarah, I hope you and Pete are having fun."

"We are, we certainly are." Looking her up and down Margaret beamed. "You look lovely my dear, absolutely lovely. I hope my brother here is not monopolizing your whole evening."

"Oh certainly not!" Sarah shot back and she reached out and played with Gus's goatee. "Your brother is a true gem, such a good Catholic boy. He has been a real treat."

Seeing her stroke her brother's face, Margaret smiled. Obviously her plan had worked well as it was quite obvious that Sarah was beyond smitten. As Sarah removed her hand she sighed. "But sadly, I have to run. I just got a text from a very good friend of mine and she needs me. I hate to have to leave the party, but I really have to go."

"I am sure your parents are disappointed."

"Not really, they know how Shelia is." Turning now to Gus, Sarah winked and continued. "It was a real blast with you tonight. I really am sorry to see the evening end. It is such a shame I have to go into town, but..."

Taking her hand, he lightly kissed it and winked back. "Yeah, it is a shame. I guess I should probably leave too then. It was a real pleasure hanging out tonight."

Watching Gus and Sarah interact, Margaret exhaled in satisfaction, like a cook watching a perfect soufflé come out of the oven. Any number of things could have caused the soufflé to fall. Knowing her brother, he was always an unknown factor, but now she was home free. Sarah was smitten, but now was leaving, so she would get credit for fixing her up with Gus without having the risk of him screwing it up. Watching the two walk up into the house, she smiled as she thought to herself "Mission Accomplished!"

Now walking through the enormous home and out into the paved round entrance drive, clogged with Bentleys, Mercedes and Jaguars, Gus and Sarah stole a lingering smoldering kiss as they each went to their separate cars. Firing up his motor, Gus put the top down and thoroughly enjoyed the drive back to New Orleans.

The evening had been perfect and as the silvery moon cast a magical glow through the Spanish moss hanging from the trees, he wondered how on earth he was going to resist having his way with this beauty once they were alone at his house. Still, shifting uncomfortably in his seat as his cock throbbed at the thought, he had more fun with this would be Nun tonight then he could ever have imagined and the sacrifice was worth it. Looking into his rear view mirror, only one set of headlights could be seen and it was Sarah, diligently following him back to his house. Driving through the deserted back road he hoped that Doug and whatever activities he had planned for his house had ended early as he was happily going to be home much earlier than he had expected.

Standing at the top of the stairs at back at Magnolia Grove, their bodies shimmering as the moonlight streaming through the stained glass, the three women glared intensely at the wall of rosaries.

"Sooooooo, this is it is it?"

"Yeah, amazing isn't it." Doug chirped back, literally trembling in desire. "Now, uh, where do you girls want to go "take care of business"?" he asked hopefully, anxious to relieve the incredible pressure in his testicles.

"In there!" Sabrina barked as she pointed straight at the wall.

"In there? What do you mean, THERE? How, it is just a wall?"

"No, it is a door. See, look carefully at the edge."

Looking at the edge of the wall, Doug pulled up one of the rosaries off of the nail and saw that she was right, it was a door. A long hidden door obviously, covered entirely by the wall of rosaries but a door nonetheless. Glancing back at the girls, he almost shot his wad as he saw them start to slip out of their dresses, their glorious nudity flopping and jiggling into his view. Feeling his body warm, the intoxicating feeling of lust that hit him when he walked into the house now amped up dramatically as the colorful designs of the moonlight shimmered across their naked bodies. Sabrina, looking at him while she licked her lips, shimmied her panties down her long legs and kicked them over onto his face.

"Yea, that is where we are going to give you the fucking of a lifetime boy. In there, right in the heart of Magnolia Grove!!!"

"You girls are freaks!" Doug laughed but added "But beautiful freaks." Looking back at the door he scratched his head. "Hey, I don't know if that is going to be possible though. These rosaries are nailed in here pretty tightly and it looks like some of these have been in here for years, possibly even centuries. Gus would kill me if I fucked up his house while he was gone."

Hearing this, Sabrina frowned and looked over at her equally beautiful naked companions. "OK Girls, let's go home. Dougy does not want to play tonight."

His stomach dropped as he saw them pick up their dresses and start to get dressed again. Holding up his hand he yelled "No wait, don't leave. I want to play! I DEFINITELY WANT TO PLAY! It is just, well, there are so many rosaries up here, I don't want to screw things up for Gus. Maybe I can pry some of the ones off of the edge and we can get inside." Bending the nails back, the first of many ancient glass beads came off in his hand. Looking back, he smiled hopefully as he saw them stripping again.

After five minutes he realized it was going to be quite a job to remove enough to open the long sealed door. Watching expectantly, the girls purred as they rubbed their hands over each other's bodies as they called out encouragement to Doug. "Faster Doug, faster. We can't wait to ride you all night in there."

Exasperated as he pulled his hand back in pain as he pulled his fingernail back on one of the stuck beads he snapped "Yes, but, this would go much faster if you helped." Wishing he could take it back right after he said it, he jumped when he felt three sets of hands start unbuttoning his shirt and removing his pants. "You are a good sport Doug." Sabrina purred as she hissed into his ear. "A very good sport to indulge our, well, very odd eccentricities. I tell you what. Once we have taken care of your business and you are slumped over exhausted in the afterglow of the most satisfying night of pussy of your life, we will put all of these rosaries back up for you. I know you are worried about Gus, and we can appreciate that, but babe, it all will be worth it." Leaning down, she snaked out her tongue and lazily licked a long wet trail up his shaft as he moaned. "DEFINITELY WELL WORTH IT."

As she spoke and licked, the now naked Doug jumped as he felt two other tongues join hers in teasing his now fully exposed and rock hard cock. Inspired and now committed, he jumped up and attacked the wall like a madman, ripping and shredding through the rosaries like a hedge clipper on an overgrown shrub. Laying back on the ground the three girls undulated on the ground in delight as they saw each holy relic hit the ground, shattering as it hit the ground. Stepping back, his body covered in sweat, Doug grinned as the last rosary dropped to the floor, his mind shocked by his own horny fury. There before them stood an ancient wooden door, studded with thousands of nails that had held the relics.

Spinning around in triumph, he was shocked when the three leapt up like beasts and literally knocked him against the wall. Kissing and biting his naked flesh like madwomen, Doug was in heaven. Now free of the rosaries, Sabrina reached up with her free hand, her mouth still firmly gripping his cock while her other hand teased his balls and pushed the colonial style tarnished brass door handle down. All paused as the door slowly creaked open to reveal the secrets inside.

Sabrina and the other girls held their breath as the secret room was revealed. Not knowing what to expect, their whole being burned in desire to get inside the room with a hunger that could never be satisfied. Once open, what they peered into was darker than the bottom of the deepest coal mine shaft without a lantern. "Turn on the overhead light Doug, let's see what is in here."

Delirious with desire, Doug flipped on the wall switch in the hall and the huge crystal chandelier hanging over the stairs flickered on. Joining the girls, he too stared into the darkness and despite now having some outside light streaming in, the room seemed even darker.

"Crazy isn't it?" Doug exclaimed as he stared into the void. "It is like the light is being sucked into the darkness and absorbed". This was no ordinary darkness but actually seemed like a living being, undulating and pulsing on the ceiling and walls as it fed on the energy streaming into the long locked room.

Doug yelled out "Oooof!" as was knocked breathless by Sabrina who gripped his cock and threw him inside, now ravenous with a burning lust she had never experienced before. Falling onto the rough dusty floor of the hidden room, obviously unseen by human eyes for centuries, he coughed as the dirt flew up from his impact and got absorbed into the inky darkness. Looking back at the open door, he saw the three beauties now rush inside and launch themselves onto his body.

Despite the creepy location, and the uncomfortable splinters that were boring into his ass from the long buried floor, the taste of warm wet pussy that flooded his mouth as Sabrina mounted his mouth was made even more enticing by the feeling of his meat being impaled by Angelique. Daniella was not out of the picture either as she clawed and scratched his stomach as she ground her sopping hot pussy on his chest and eagerly devoured Angelique's wet mouth in a deep French kiss.

Sweat poured off of all of them as Sabrina gyrated her sex on his mouth and Angelique rode him faster and faster, feeling his desire to shoot well up in him like a static charge. Her pussy was so wet, so tight, Doug was in heaven. Feeling his legs start to straighten out stiff, the ocean of boiling cum in his balls began rising to eruption. Sensing this, the girls fucked him even harder as Sabrina began to chant.

"Oh dark lord Azmodeus, thy time hath come. Arise, Arise dark lord from your eternal sleep and wreck your just vengeance on the followers of the Nazarene. Accept this unholy carnal sacrifice from your devoted servants as nourishment to thy satanic majesty. Feed on his seed and body as our offering to you."

Underneath Sabrina, writhing in absolutely pleasure, Doug spasmed as he shot the largest load of his life into Angelique, spewing his spunk hot and deep into her warm wet folds. Feeling him spasm and writhe beneath her as he came, Daniella pushed Angelique backwards and quickly impaled herself on his still hard cock. Screaming in a mixture of pleasure and pain, Doug continued to spurt as he shrieked now in agony and not pleasure. Something was wrong, desperately wrong. Now having orgasmed for five minutes and still remaining as hard as he had before, his heart pounded in his chest like a sputtering tractor. Feeling his life draining away like sand Sabrina chuckled as she stroked his wet hair between her legs, he continued to moan in pain as he could not help but pleasure her sex with his tongue and lips.

"Shhhh, Dougy, Shhhh. No need to fuss, there is nothing you can do about it." Feeling him bucking wildly to get away, she laughed. "There is not a chance in hell you are going anywhere before we all get our chance. Plus, you have already been marked for a higher purpose, so you might as well lay back and enjoy this." As the smell of sex and sweat permeated the darkness, Angelique lay back exhausted against the bare walls, her whole body tingling in pleasure and lust. They had all dreamed of this moment for so long, and now that it was here she was speechless. Reveling in the afterglow of her orgasm, she looked up in horror as she saw the darkness hovering over the ceiling now begin to pulsate and throb like a living liquid. Not noticing, Sabrina was now taking her turn on Doug, and as she shrieked out her moan of pleasure she opened her eyes just as the wall of black poured over all of them.

The moans of pleasure from her mouth now were replaced by screams by them all as the liquid darkness coated them like hot steaming tar. Doug lay lifeless beneath her as his heart finally gave out and he died, his hard on still as rigid as ever. Their screams quietly muted as the tarlike substance boiled and bubbled over their bodies and their forms slowly dissolved into the wood in a great black boiling puddle. As the last trace of them evaporated from the floor a deep voice boomed from every direction in the room.

"Thy sacrifice has been accepted daughters! I have awoken!"

12