The Unspeakables Ch. 01

Story Info
Jessica wakes up and finds herself pantyless.
1k words
4.2
127.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the record, this is my first ever story of this kind, and it was written in about 20 minutes. So bare with me if it isn't exactly great.

"Jessica! Wake up would you?"

It was my mothers voice calling me through my bedroom door. It was 1pm and I was still in bed after a big night. What a night it must have been, I thought, as I pulled back my bed covers. Finding myself still in my denim mini-skirt and my tight blue shirt. I felt I had no panties on underneath my skirt...man, what a night it had to have been. To bad I couldn't remember it.

I wish I could though, I could smell the familiar smell of sex all over me. I wanted to know who I fucked, but only so I could fuck them again. I figured I'd find out at the next party. You see, it was my 20th birthday party last night. We went out on the town at the local pub, then onwards to someplace I can't remember right now, it'll come back to me soon.

I stepped into the shower, turned on the taps and sighed as I felt the cold water splash against my chest, making me shiver, slightly with pleasure as it hit my now hard nipples. I reached over and turned the hot taps on further as my other hand sub-consciously cupped my c-cup breasts.

"Mmm, that's better" I whispered as the water warmed my body up. I grabbed the soap and soaped up my hands, before rubbing them up and down my stomach. My hands easily sliding over my soft skin, they moved upwards, towards my chest. Feeling very turned on now, I moved my hands up an over my tits, my palms rubbing over my erect nipples making me breath a bit deeper than I normally would.

Before I knew it I had my back leaning against the shower wall, with my legs spread and a hand between them, rubbing up and down my pussy. I was moaning loudly as my left hand rubbed and pinched my nipples. I slid two fingers in my pussy, moving them in and out as I closed my eyes and waited for my orgasm to come, not rushing it.

Meanwhile, Matt, Jessica's brother was next door in his room rubbing his cock up and down with a pair of his sister's panties he had found while she was asleep. He was just about to cum all over the insides of them, when his mother called from outside his bedroom door. Hoping to god she didn't come inside he listened as she said "Matt, can you go to your sisters room and get her dirty clothes for me? I need to put a wash on."

"Uh, yeah sure" Matt replied. He pulled up his pants, and put the panties under his bed, for later use. He walked out into the hallway, his massive hard-on showing through his pants, luckily his mother was gone. He walked into his sisters room, finding it empty of Jessica, and her clothes. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom that came off his sister's room.

He turned the knob, and slowly opened the door. He peaked inside...he could see her clothes on the floor about a metre inside the room. He eyes trailed up to the shower, he couldn't see his sister through all the steam in the room. He figured he could pick up the clothes and leave without her seeing him, so he edged into the bathroom and bent down to pick up the clothes, which he did. Little did he realise that the closer he got to the shower, the easier it was to see it...so as he raised upwards, he found his eyes trailing up his sister's legs, and up to were her hand was rubbing up and down her pussy.

Instantly he dropped his sister's clothes in half shock, half amazement and found himself staring openly at his sisters pussy.

I was about to orgasm...but for some reason I opened my eyes just before I came, and found my brother on the other side of the shower door, staring at me. That sent me over the edge, as I felt my pussy contracting around my fingers, as my knees buckled as I slid down the wall. I moaned loudly as I finished cumming all over my hands. I opened my eyes to see my now-naked brother opening the shower door, and stepping under the water.

After sliding down the wall, I was now crouched on the shower floor, with my back against the wall. My brother's hard cock was pointing out from his body straight in front of my face. I licked my lips as I grabbed his cock in my hand, pulling it closer to me as I closed my lips around it. I pushed my lips down his shaft, then back up again as I heard him moan.

I couldn't believe it. I had my 18 year-old brother's cock in my mouth, right after he watched me orgasm, and we hadn't even said 'Good morning' yet. There's time for that later though, I thought as I pushed my head down, so I felt the head of his cock pushing against my throat.

I pulled my head back, and off his cock as he moaned he was going to orgasm. I rose up slightly, so my chest was at the height of his cock, as I rubbed my wet hand up and down his thick cock, feeling the hardness against my soft skin. I felt his cock bulge, as I felt his first bit of cum land on my wet breasts. I rubbed him hard as he continued to shoot his cum, some of it landing on my neck, as the next part hit my other breast.

I looked up at him and smiled, before he stood up, turned around and left the shower. He got dressed, picked up my clothes and went back downstairs to give them to my mother. In the meantime, I soaped up my breasts again and cleaned them off, before going into my room to get dressed myself.