The Unusual Berries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkjames46
mkjames46
21 Followers

Judith opened her eyes knowing immediately that some time had passed but could remember little of what had happened. Looking from the leaves above her to the clouds in the sky, she remembered she had done this before, that she had woken up like that before. Sitting up, she was not surprised to see herself both naked and covered in sand. She gave a gentle squeeze to her own breasts as if to make sure she was really living this and not dreaming. Then she turned, and instead of seeing one other beautiful naked woman, she saw two, both covered in sand, Hetty facing her and in the fetal position as if to show off her very nice ass even while asleep, and Mara on her back, bare breasted and almost proud, as if to say she was proud no matter what. Judith smiled to herself and wondered amusingly how she had ended up like this again.

Then, she suddenly realized she knew exactly how. She had eaten those berries, and then suddenly... It was if she had lost all control of herself. Did she really eat out Mara's pussy? She wanted to believe it hadn't happened, but there was the image, right before her. Looking down at Hetty's ass, she was flabbergasted that Mara had very likely buried her fingers into Hetty. In still a dream like state, Judith slowly put her hand on Hetty's lower back and ran her fingers straight down Hetty's ass, stopping suddenly when she felt Hetty's vagina. She had an orgasm with these two, she had licked and touched and kissed where she never thought she would. And yet, she was surprised to find she did not regret it...

Rowing back in the boat, Hetty began to reach towards the berries excitedly. Mara gave her hand a quick slap.

"What?" Hetty said hurt.

"I know you want more, but you have to wait, remember?"

"But why? We know how fun these berries can be!"

"Yes, they are most wonderful," Judith said, smiling to herself. "But Henry doesn't know what they do yet..."

mkjames46
mkjames46
21 Followers
12