The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 04

Story Info
Beth gives in to her lust for Titus.
10.4k words
4.62
95.9k
141

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2019 by Stormbringer

Chapter 4: Sexy on South Beach

Beth was still exhausted when she returned home. She tossed her keys and Ashley's underwear on the bureau and stripped off her clothes. David was still sleeping, snoring softly. She unhooked her bra, sighing with relief as her breasts sprang free of their constraints. My panties are rather boring, she thought, pulling them down over her legs. She grabbed Ash's panty and held it over her crotch. The sexy bottoms were too big for her. Ashley's hips and rear end being larger than her own. She tossed the panty into the trash bin and climbed into bed beside David. Still exhausted, she quickly fell back asleep.

After a few hours of sleep, Beth was on her side and felt David's penis poking her in the rear. She could hear him snoring softly. She'd been dreaming about the hardcore scene she'd witnessed between Titus and Ashley last night, only in her dream she was Ashley. Half asleep and very aroused, Beth reached behind her for her husband's penis. She moaned with disappointment when she felt the small prick that almost entirely filled her hand. Still, it was hard and ready, so she spread her thighs and guided it towards her wetness. No sooner had the little grape-sized head started to penetrate her was the penis yanked from her grip. David rolled over and leaped out of bed. A few minutes later, she heard him dry heaving in the bathroom. "I'm never drinking that much again," groaned David when he came back. His erection was gone, and his penis had shriveled up again. The tip barely dangled over his balls. He slipped back into bed and was soon asleep again.

Beth slept past noon. She got up, showered again, and dressed for work in the ugly waitress uniform. The extra sleep must have helped for she didn't feel that bad except for a slight headache. David stirred, and she fixed him some soup. They barely spoke. The slightest noise made him wince and she was also hungover, horny, and working the night shift tonight followed by the breakfast shift tomorrow. Not a great start to the year.

Beth was exhausted when she got home close to midnight. Titus wasn't home, and it looked like he hadn't come home. There was a half-eaten pizza on the table. She stripped and collapsed in bed next to David. He rolled over and pushed his hard penis against her rear. She groaned in disapproval and kept her thighs closed even as he reached around her nipple. "Too tired," she mumbled pulling his hand away. He grunted in displeasure and rolled over the other way. She fell asleep almost immediately.

It seemed like no time at all that her alarm woke her. The sun hadn't even come up. Beth was wet between her thighs again, but she couldn't remember the dream as she climbed out of bed. She went through the motions, showering, dressing in a clean uniform, and heading off to work. The only good thing about the breakfast shift was that she got home at noon, but she was always too tired to do anything and usually took a nap when she got home. She stripped, climbed in bed, and pulled her mask over her eyes. She closed her eyes and rolled on her side. Just as she fell asleep, she was woken up by the sound of Titus' motorcycle pulling up outside. She heard the door open, then the sound of his heavy footsteps on the stairs. She couldn't remember if she'd locked her bedroom door. Her nipples popped out and she felt her thighs turn wet at the thought of him bursting into her bedroom again. He stopped outside her door and it slowly opened. Beth sat up, clutching the sheet to her body as she ripped off the mask. "Get out," she yelled at the giant black man standing in her doorway.

Titus was wearing tight jeans and a white tee shirt that hugged his muscles. He was silent for a moment, dark eyes sweeping down her form and the way the bed sheet clung to her buxom figure. He was holding a bag. "Put that on," he told her. "We're going to the beach." Then he turned and left.

Beth gulped as he disappeared and went back downstairs. She finally relaxed her grip and let the covers fall off her breasts. She reached down for the bag. It was from Spicy, the same sleazy story that the Christmas lingerie had come from. Inside were a box and several sets of skimpy bras and panties. The underwear was lacy and sheer. You'd be able to see her nipples and pubic hair right through it. She'd never be wearing them. She pulled the box out and opened it. At first, she didn't even recognize what it was. The black and white material was just triangular patches and strings. The box said it was called a wicked weasel and from Australia. She lifted it out of the box and finally realized that it was a tiny polka dot print string bikini! It was black with small white dots all over it. "I can't wear this," she whispered, staring at it.

Beth slid her legs out and sat up on the edge of the bed. She eyed the bottom. It didn't make any sense at all. The material was only on one side. Beth stepped into it and sat up, pulling the bikini up. The material just covered her crotch and she had to stretch it out to make sure her pubes were tucked in. She twisted her hip and stared down at her bare ass. The rear piece of material slid up between her buttocks. "I can't wear this," she said again. Beth took the top and had some trouble figuring out how to put it on. It tied behind her neck and again behind her back. The top was tight, the polka dot triangles only covering half her breasts and squeezing them so tightly, the outlines of her nipples stuck out. Beth walked over to the full-length mirror. My god, she thought, I look like a whore. "I can't wear this."

Beth pulled her robe on and walked out to the stairs. "TITUS!" she yelled down to the bottom floor. "I can't wear this. It's too small."

He appeared downstairs, a beer bottle in his hand. "What the fuck's the problem?" He climbed the stairs, his huge bulk filling the space from the railing to the wall.

"It's too..." Beth untied her belt and held her robe open for him. "I'm practically naked in this thing."

He froze momentarily, and his eyes widened approvingly as he took her body in. His gaze made her nipples swell, becoming even more prominent under the top as they stretched the material out. She caught herself smiling, enjoying the effect her body had on this man. But she hated him, and her frown returned even as she realized her vagina was leaking. "See," she said.

"Yeah, I see, and I like what I see." He continued to the top and she stepped back. "Keep it on and we'll go hit the beach."

"I can't wear this out. I'll go put my normal suit on and we can go..." The words trailed off as Beth froze in surprise.

"What's wrong?"

Beth shook her head. "I'm not going to the beach with... with YOU! I don't... know... what I was thinking."

Titus smirked. "You weren't thinking. You were following your womanly instincts."

"What do you mean?" Beth closed the robe and pulled it tight, suddenly uncomfortable under his gaze.

"To obey the superior male."

"Nonsense."

"Then why did you put the bikini on? Why does it arouse you, displaying your body to me?"

"Screw you, Titus. It does no such thing."

"You think I can't tell?" He smirked. "I can smell that needy pussy from here. I can't wait to introduce it to my big black cock."

"Shut up!"

"Turn out that white pussy for the black man."

"Shut the hell up!"

"You won't be able to feel David's little penis ever again after the Titan gets done integrating your fine ass."

"That's never going to happen, asshole." At first, he had started to scare her. Now she was just livid at his arrogance. "Get out now," she ordered. "Get out before I call David."

Titus' stare had been intent and intimidating, but at that, he suddenly laughed. "Call the sissy. He can watch my cock turn you into a slut. Wimp would probably love it."

"Get out before I call the police."

Titus quit laughing. He reached behind him into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He didn't speak, just turned it around and showed Beth the video. The color drained from her cheeks as she watched herself jerking off Titus' huge cock. Worse, she didn't even look disgusted. She was staring at it intently, focused on making him cum, then turning and looking right at the camera. She was checking the stopwatch, but the video made it look like she knew she was being filmed. She couldn't take her eyes from the screen watching the whole incident replay. "Cum for me," she said before looking at the camera. "Give me your cum." The 13" black cock was so angry and swollen looking, it looked like it was about to explode. "Here it comes baby," said Titus. "Cum already. I want this big black cock's cum." She looked back at the camera. "Noooo!" And then it did explode. One large wad covered her face and it kept cumming and cumming, wad after wad.

"What do you want?" she said, softly. Beth fully expected her nigger brother-in-law to demand her sex. She shivered. It was bull shit, but a part of her feared that his huge cock might just turn her into some sort of slut. It had to be bull shit? Another part of her down between her legs was rapidly lubricating itself in the anticipation of finding out. There was no way it could be true?

"Well, I'd like to share this on social media," he said. "But I'll settle for a trip to the beach. I'll be waiting on my bike."

Beth stared in disbelief as he turned around and walked back downstairs, draining the beer. She stumbled. Her legs had gone weak. Her breath came out in rasps. She'd been holding it. She turned and staggered into the bedroom. Beth dropped the robe and went to her bureau, grabbing a dress, and pulling it over her head. She was filled with relief that he wasn't blackmailing her into sex but also felt frustrated and angry with him. Even angrier then she had been before.

Titus was sitting on his bike when she came out. Beth knew she looked lovely. The dress was one of her rare form hugging outfits. It was a short summer dress that left most of her legs as well as her arms bare. The tight bikini top had her displaying more cleavage than normal. He wasn't happy with it. "Just the bikini," he ordered. "Lose the dress." Beth froze, angrier than ever, but with little choice, she pulled the dress off over her head and dropped it on her lawn.

Soon she was mounted behind him and roaring off nearly naked through her neighborhood. Her hands wrapped tightly around his broad chest. Her hands felt his hard muscles beneath the tight tee shirt. Motorcycles scared her, and she pressed her breasts hard into his back as she held on in fear. They turned onto I-95 and headed South. She laid her cheek down on his back watching male eyes turn on her from each car that passed. One lowrider filled with Cubans fell back just behind them. She looked over her shoulder to catch the young male in the passenger seat taking a picture of her bare ass, thrust out above the seat. They sped up and passed the four men laughing. "Yo, your puta is muy fino," yelled the man that had taken her picture. Titus gave him a thumb's up as they drove off. If there was one class of male she hated more than niggers, it was spics, especially Cuban spics since they were all over Miami. Their treatment of women was just as misogynistic as any black man.

Titus pulled off the interstate and headed towards South Beach. Of course, he was taking her to the most popular beach. He found a parking spot on Collins Avenue. Titus stripped off his shirt and pulled his pants down. His swimsuit was as obscene as hers. It didn't fully expose his ass but left some cheek exposed. He shoved his phone under the fabric. The front was little more than a sack that tightly gripped his wadded-up cock and balls. He placed his clothes in a storage compartment and removed a small tube of tanning lotion. Titus had no shame and proudly took her hand as he headed East to Ocean Drive. Beth liked South Beach but found the cafes and bars too expensive. Across Ocean Drive from the buildings was a manicured park with palm trees and then the beach.

Miami is second only to New York in the number of modeling agencies and their numbers doubled in the winter. The beach reflected that. It was filled with young attractive people. Several were actively modeling. A handsome young man was modeling swimsuits, posing by a palm tree as a photographer snapped his picture. On Ocean drive, a young woman in an American flag bikini was jumping into the street between cars as another man snapped her picture. Just at the edge of the manicured park, another model was posing. She was stunningly attractive with fake breasts and wore a black bikini with a spider web mesh covering over her body. Her lips were full, and she wore dark eye shadow under equally dark hair. Titus stared at her even as she stared at him, eyes widening when they rested on his bulging crotch. The photographer noticed him also.

"You are magnificent, my brother," he said, staring at Titus as he lowered the camera. He stared hungrily at the black man's crotch but didn't appear to be gay. "You pose for me sometime? I pay you big cash?"

"I might be interested," said Titus.

Titus turned to speak with him, revealing more of Beth. His eyes fell just as hungrily on Beth's body. "Your woman is very fine too. I give you a thousand dollars to both pose for me."

"When and where, bro," said Titus.

"No thanks," said Beth. She instantly disliked the man. He was Cuban, sweaty and ugly. His shirt was open showing a big gut and a sweat-drenched hairy chest. He also had an exaggerated manner of speaking using his hands and scrunching up his face. She had the distinct impression he was purposely doing an impression of Al Pacino from Scarface.

"Ella vendra a," said Titus.

The photographer smiled. "Tendrá que pagar más por un video de ti puta."

"Voy a ver lo que puedo hacer."

"Soy Esteban," he said. "Si no su tal vez, ella desesperada para el dinero." He cocked his thumb towards the model.

"Por qué no ambos?," said Titus and they both laughed.

Titus knew she didn't speak Spanish and that she hated hearing people speak it around her. All Beth had caught was that his name was Esteban. The man handed Titus his card and turned back on his model. "Yo te llamo más tarde, hermano," were his last words.

"I'm not modeling for him," said Beth as they walked down the beach.

"Pays more than that stupid diner," said Titus.

"I don't like how modeling objectifies women," she stared off over the clear blue water. "This isn't the first time I've been asked, but they only wanted swimsuits or underwear, nothing tasteful. I might model everyday wear." She paused. "Not for a creep like him though." Beth looked down the beach at all the young people. "Can we go now? I feel like they're all staring at me."

Titus looked around. "Many are," he concluded. "And many are staring at me." He faced her and flexed making a muscle with his right arm. "God's gift, baby."

"You are quite impressive," she admitted, somewhat reluctantly. Neither Beth nor any of her straight feminist friends liked men with muscles largely because they tended to by pigs. One complained about them all the time, yet she only hooked up with fit men. Her eyes took in his chest. His abdominals were amazingly defined. "Very impressive," she admitted, less reluctantly and suppressing a desire to run her hands over his chest. It wouldn't upset her too much if David were a little fitter.

"It's not just my upper half that's impressive either," he said with a chuckle, finally relaxing his arm from making a muscle.

Beth's eyes automatically went down to his bulging briefs straining to contain his enormous penis every bit as much as her bikini top was squeezing her breasts. It looked like he had an extra-long kielbasa coiled up in his suit. The stretched material hugged every ridge and vein on the obscenely large cock. Beth felt her nipples swelling. They hardened to their maximum length, her entire areola puffing up and out from her breast. She quickly took her eyes off his crotch.

"You're equally impressive, sis," he said. "You're built like a stripper."

"I hate my body and I hate it that men don't see past my figure. I hate showing it off and I hate this bikini."

Titus reached out and took her shoulders. She looked up at him and found herself trembling a little. She half felt that he was about to pull her into his arms and kiss her, but what he was doing was worse. His strong hands slid up over her shoulders to her neck. His fingers yanked behind her neck. "Well if you hate it that much, maybe you should take it off."

"Titus!" she gasped, her hands catching the stretched triangles on the bikini just as it was falling off.

"Relax baby," he said, smirking, and stepping back. "Most of the girls here are topless."

"I don't want to be one of them," she complained, holding the cups over her breasts and trying to grab the neck strings.

"Take the top off Beth," he ordered. He pulled out his phone and held it up.

"I'm not going topless," she said, shaking her head. "Hey, no pictures."

"I just want to show you another video."

It was hard to see the screen in the sun, but Beth saw herself lying on her back, breasts, and face covered in the black man's sperm after he had used her breasts to get off. She was watching Titus leave the bedroom. "Nigger," came her voice over the phone and then to her horror, she watched herself scooping up his sperm on her fingers and licking it off, clearly loving the taste. Then she got up off the bed and walked into her bathroom. Titus reentered the room, giant black banana cock sticking out in front of him. His penis grew, filling the screen and then he turned the phone up to his face, winking at the lens before turning it off.

"Call me a nigger again and I'm going to spank that fine ass red."

Her face was already scrunched up in horror that he had filmed him going down on her and then titty fucking her. He'd fast-forwarded the video to the end, but the whole file was nearly thirty minutes long. Her face scrunched up even more at the threat of being spanked like a petulant child. "What do you want?" she gasped. David had watched her stroking Titus' cock off, but he didn't know that Titus had snuck into her bedroom, performed oral sex on her and then used her breasts to get his cock off. She could claim she thought it was her husband at first as she'd been asleep, but she couldn't explain her obvious enjoyment at the taste of his seed or the orgasms. "What do you want?" she said again.

"Just what every black brother wants," he replied, grinning. "To walk down the beach with his topless white sister-in-law."

"Let me see you delete the two files and I'll do it."

"Sure baby," he held the phone up. "Beep beep beep," he said, pretending to press the phone. "Deleted."

"Fuck you," she grunted. She held her arm over her breasts and reached behind her for the string at her back.

"You're not in charge here, I am." He shook his head. "Like I said the other night, you'd be beautiful if you smiled more and wiped the ugly look off your face. It's not just me either, you usually walk around like you hate the world, Beth."

"Damn you," she grunted, handing him the top when he held his hand out, palm up. "You're nothing but a misogynistic, blackmailing pig." She straightened her back and slowly lowered her arm.

"You are quite impressive also, your highness," he said, taking in her tits and body. She was practically naked but for the thin strip of fabric covering her pubes. "Uh oh," he said with alarm, looking down his body.

Beth glanced down just as his penis swelled and started to uncoil just as her nipples had turned swollen while staring at him. The sides of her mouth curled up in a smile before she quickly suppressed it, angrily frowning again. The effect her body had on the black man shouldn't fill her with pride, but to her shame, it did. "What now?" she hissed.