The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 07

Story Info
Beth learns about alpha males.
14.6k words
4.48
54.2k
62

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 Flirting with Disaster

"Something smells good," grunted Titus walking into the dining room.

"Mmmph," agreed David, chewing his chicken. Beth's smile had left her face as soon as she heard Titus' motorcycle pull up. "Beth cooked me dinner," he said after swallowing.

Titus looked down the table. Arrayed on the top was a roast chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, corn, and rolls. "Looks good. How very domestic of you Beth."

"Fuck you very much, Titus," she replied.

"Just haven't seen a lot of home cooking come out of you and that's one of your top wifely duties."

"We're celebrating my promotion to partner," said David, before Beth could respond to his sexist comments. "What you got there?"

Titus held up a bag. "This? It's a new phone." He glared at Beth.

"What happened to your old one?"

"It decided to go for a swim. It's all set up, just gotta get my info off the cloud. I always back up everything." He winked at Beth. The giant black man went and got himself a plate. He sat down and started serving himself.

"Seriously?" asked Beth, angrily. "We're trying to have a romantic dinner. Titus."

"I'll leave you alone after I eat," he said, taking what was left of the chicken. "I'm picking up a shift tonight." He also emptied the remaining corn. Beth looked like she was about to object, but he interrupted her. "And soon I'll be leaving you alone for good. I'm hitting the road on Valentine's day."

David's fork clanged on the plate. "That's great. I mean, I'll miss you and all."

"Save it," said Titus, taking most of the mashed potatoes. "I know what Ben Franklin said about fish and houseguests and I've been here a lot longer than three days. Longer then I wanted to be here even. I doubt I'll be around much until then anyway. I'm trying to pick up as many shifts as I can at the bar and I need to give a proper goodbye to my female friends."

"Speaking of leaving, I'm going away another three days maybe longer."

"Really? Is that my life now?" Beth frowned at her husband.

"Just during tax season. Most of the year, I'll be working 9-5. Maybe if you quit the diner, I can get more meals like this?"

Titus watched Beth give David a stern look. "Yeah," said Titus. "Your dinner is fantastic," he said, noticing that Beth looked a little pleased. "If you were barefoot and pregnant, you'd be perfect."

Beth looked like she was about to explode, but then she calmed down and smiled. "After giving us the good news that you're leaving, I'm not going to let you get my goat."

"Your goat?" He chuckled. "I wasn't after your goat. I was trying to raise your hackles or make your blood boil. Make you see red. Maybe even drive you crazy."

"Get under your skin," added David.

"Shut up, David," she snapped. "As for you Titus, shouldn't you be leaving for work?"

"Yep, I should." He pushed his cleaned plate back and stood up. "Congrats on the promo, David." He turned to leave.

"Titus, your plate," yelled Beth after him.

"Be a doll and take care of that for me," he answered, turning around and giving her two thumbs up.

Beth's eyes narrowed, and she growled. "I'll get it, honey," said David, standing with his empty plate. "And I'll clean up for you."

"You're a good husband," she said.

"Why don't you go take a bath?" he added.

Beth sighed and rolled her eyes. "Why not?" She left the room, heading upstairs. Asking her to take a bath meant he was interested in sex. He liked her clean and smelling nice. Plus, the bath allowed her to shave her legs. She walked to the bathroom and ran her bath water.

Beth left the bath, stripping off her clothes. Sighing as her breasts sprang free of the bra. She smiled as stripped enjoying losing the constricting clothes. She was bent over sliding her shorts down when she noticed the gift box on her bed. It was long and white, like a wine bottle and it had a red bow on it. How sweet, she thought, David had bought her a gift. Her smile fell when she realized it was probably some slutty piece of lingerie he wanted her to wear tonight.

Beth sighed again and lifted the top off. There was something long and dark wrapped up in white paper. There was also a card on top. Confused over what it might be, she reached into the paper grabbing the hard-plastic cylinder while picking up the card with her other hand.

For scratching that itch, your husband will never reach.

-T

Beth stared in disgust at the black dildo in her other hand. Like she'd ever use a sex toy! The black cock shaped dildo was incredibly lifelike and could have been modeled after Titus' huge cock except it was only a foot long. What kind of woman used something like this? Women who'd experienced a man like Titus but were married to a man like David, that's who, her brain responded.

Beneath the dildo, there was an instruction sheet from the BBC LOVER'S BOUTIQUE here in Miami. She scanned the sheet. Use lubrication if needed. Spread legs. Insert in vagina repeatedly. Fantasize you're being mounted by a black stud. Warning: The BBC LIFELIKE DILDO is no replacement for the real thing. Let us help put you in contact with a real black bull for total sexual satisfaction.

Beth jumped when she heard footsteps on the stairs. She shoved the box and dildo under the bed scrambling for the bath. She made it just as David walked into the bedroom. She slipped into the bath just as the door opened. He had an inane question for her which was basically just an excuse to stare at her in the bathtub. He appeared dumbfounded that his wife was letting him watch her take a bath. She teased him, washing her breasts while he removed his tie. By the time she was sliding her razor over her lathered leg, He was down to his boxer shorts and they were tented out. She giggled when his little penis suddenly slid out through the slit in his boxers. It looked for all the world like a hot dog was sticking out of his underwear. "Hurry up," he said, gulping, and staring at her body. Beth stood and started drying her body. His penis twitched, and she wouldn't have been surprised if he'd squirted right then and there, but David wasn't the young premature ejaculator he'd been when they married, and he held it together.

David slid over to her side of the bed and started kissing her while playing with her nipples. She'd been horny lately and wanted sex, so she became aroused quickly. Her husband could arouse her, but he couldn't satisfy her. He mounted her and grunted eight minutes later. He collapsed on her, his penis withering inside her just as her pussy muscles pushed the spent prick out of her along with almost all his semen. David groaned in pleasure and rolled off her while Beth reached over to the nightstand for a tissue. She'd spent the eight minutes wishing he was just an inch or two longer, an inch or two thicker. Wishing he could reach as deep as the dildo under the bed.

David was asleep minutes later while Beth laid on her back, staring at the ceiling. Her body was craving Titus again. It had been four days since Titus had set her up for a photo shoot with the Cuban photographer. She'd started craving some big black cock the very next day. A day after that, her pussy was still craving some black cock while she was also getting hungry to taste his seed. A day later, she wanted to get her ass fucked again. Worse, last night, her brain had started wandering to Esteban's large cock. It was no Titan, but it was satisfyingly large, and she was certain it was ready and willing to fuck her again. She squirmed under her sheets, subtly raising her hips into the thrusts of a hung imaginary lover.

She managed to fall asleep briefly and awoke to Titus' motorcycle pulling up outside in the early morning. It was well after his shift had ended, meaning he'd hooked up with one of his sluts. No telling what he'd done to her or how many times, but it still wasn't enough for the fecund black man. Moments after arriving home, he had a porn playing and she could hear him masturbating. Knowing his thirteen-inch monster cock was hard and ready a room away did nothing to alleviate her arousal.

Beth slipped out of bed and grabbed her tablet off the nightstand. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door. There were four new videos since the last one with Beth and Titus. She'd been so mad at him, she'd refused to check his online folder. One video was Ashley. She was crying and looked upset, but when he pulled out his cock and ordered her to suck it, she was down on her knees blowing him. "I'll miss this," she told him looking up into his camera. One last pearl of cum appeared on the tip of his dick. She kissed it, looking up at him submissively. The next was a wild looking tattooed woman with a purple mohawk, multiple piercings, grinding her pussy hard into his cock while sitting in his lap. She turned and looked at the camera lens, sticking a pierced tongue out at the camera. The last was his co-bartender and the bikini-wearing beer girl, sharing his cock, and eating each other out in a bedroom somewhere. Beth only fully watched the later, finding herself drawn to the attractive women as much as seeing them both serviced by Titus. It was the beer girl's first time in a threesome or with another woman. The more experienced bartender helped instruct her and by the end of the hour-long clip, the younger girl was very much into it.

Beth masturbated a little to the video but was unable to get herself off. She was still horny when she went to bed. Despite her frustrated state of arousal, she fell asleep dreaming she was laying nude in a giant bed alongside Ashley, Helen, the bartender, the beer girl, and surprisingly her man-hating college professor. The women were all nude, kissing, and caressing each other's bodies while two Tituses were climbing onto either side of the bed, cocks already erect to satisfy them. The dream faded before any actual sex got started when she awoke to her husband shaking her shoulder.

"I'm off. Not sure when I'll be back, three days minimum and maybe as much as a week if I have to drive all the way to Atlanta."

"Be safe," she responded, arching her neck and puckering. David bent down and kissed her goodbye.

"Get some more sleep. You look tired," he told her before leaving.

Beth did just that. The dream didn't come back. When she awoke, she glanced at her alarm. Beth jumped in fear, pushing herself back away from the nightstand and what was on it. The dildo was standing up beside her clock. Her mind was only confused for a moment. Titus had to have done it as a joke. Indeed, the note was leaning against the base. Her lip curled up in a brief smile. It was a little funny, but the smile faded turning into a sneer when she thought of Titus and the fact that he'd snuck into her room while she slept. She looked past the dildo at the time. "Shit!" she grunted. She was already late for her shift at the diner. She hadn't set the alarm as her shift didn't even start until 11:00 am. She never slept this late. She grabbed the dildo and hid it under her pillow in case David forgot something and came back.

Beth slid out of bed, walking to her window, looking down at the driveway. Titus' motorcycle was gone, so she was alone and safe. She took a quick shower, moving as fast as she could before dressing in the hated uniform. Beth tugged at the collar, pulling it away from her throat. The uniform was feeling more constricting every time she put it on. She felt a little relieved when she undid a couple more buttons than usual revealing some of her impressive cleavage. She briefly considered throwing on a white tank top under her uniform to cover her breasts, but there wasn't enough time.

Manager Bob was mad. "You're late," he told her stating the obvious.

"Sorry Bob, I overslept."

He snorted. "Well, get in there and go do some prep work in the kitchen."

Beth moved through the restaurant. It wasn't even busy, and the other waitresses were handling it easily and probably even happy not to have shared their meager tips. Beth didn't mind the prep work. It was mostly putting salads together, but over the couple of years that she'd worked here, she'd made about everything. The diner had basically taught her how to cook. Something she'd never been interested in as professor Dykstra considered cooking and cleaning domestic servitude. Manager Bob eventually let her take some tables after he felt she'd been suitably punished in the kitchen.

The diner never picked up much that day. Beth counted her tips on her break. Twenty-six dollars and some change weren't much, but her average per table was up. Probably due to her additional exposed cleavage, she thought, looking down at her chest. She decided to experiment a little and undid another button. Her cleavage now bordered on scandalous. She wondered if manager Bob would say anything to her and if her average per table would go up even more. After eating one of the salads she prepared, she took out her phone and went to Titus' online shared folder. She went back to the beginning, watching the clip of her jerking off Titus while being timed. Watching it was a mistake as her pussy was dripping when she returned to work. Dinner was a bust probably because there were severe thunderstorms approaching and regular customers were staying home. The skies to the East were already darkening, blocking out the setting sun.

Her first table was two older women, sisters and regulars who came in for the early bird special. They tipped like it was still 1965 in their minds. She had two more tables during the entire dinner hour. One was a married couple in their forties. The husband's eyes went straight to her cleavage and he was embarrassed when his wife caught him looking. After that, he looked away from her each time she was at their table, but Beth caught him staring whenever his wife wasn't paying attention. He tipped her thirty percent.

Her last table was occupied by two men in suits. One was older, in his fifties, powerfully built, but a little heavy. The other man was early twenties and very handsome. It was the older man's stare that had her nipples hardening as she took their drink order. He was blatantly staring at her cleavage. He had the same aura of confidence and masculinity that Titus or Esteban had. The young man was better looking, more fit, and closer to her age, but he was clearly subservient to the other man. It wasn't just an employee-boss relationship either. The young man looked at the older one like he was a god. "I don't know, are you on the menu?" asked the older man when she came back for their order.

Beth felt her pulse increasing and she flushed a little. It was the oldest, stupidest line in the book, but instead of ignoring him, she giggled and placed her hand on his arm, leaning forwards so that her open blouse hung open. "Seriously fellas, what can I get ya?" She took their orders, winking at the older man. She flirted with the businessman the several times she came over to fill their drinks.

"Trust me, you'll love Temptations. It's one of the classier clubs in Miami," said the older man to the younger as Beth was coming up with the check.

"Sure boss," said the younger. "The wife doesn't much approve of those places."

"Then don't tell her," laughed the older. "Well, here comes the best-looking girl in Miami. What's that you got there, sugar?"

Beth blushed. My god, the man was a dinosaur! "Dessert's on me," she said with a wink. She placed a dish with a slice of apple pie on it in front of him. A swirl of whipped cream covered the crust with a cherry topping it. She bent down again. Four eyes going to her cleavage.

"Well thank ya, darlin," he laughed. "I can think of better places to put the whipped cream."

Beth touched his arm and squeezed it again. "Here's the check. I'll take it when you're ready. If I can get you anything else let me know."

"Where's mine?" asked the younger man, looking enviously at the pie.

"Only real men get free desserts, junior," said the older man.

Beth turned pale as she walked away. The man sounded like Titus. Her hands were shaking as she helped another server clear a table. The two businessmen were leaving when she came back. "I'll be right back with your change."

"We're good," said the manly one.

"Thanks then. Have a good evening."

"That depends on you, sugar." He winked before turning to leave with the young man.

Beth shoved the check and bills into her apron before taking their plates to the kitchen. After clearing the table, she went to the cashier to close out their check. The businessman had left her an eighty percent tip! She'd always been loath to use her looks and sexuality to her advantage, but eighty percent! That was worth a couple of buttons and some flirting.

A business card fell out of the bills.

The older man was an investment banker. Beth's eyebrows shot up. That was some big bucks. She flipped it over. There was writing on the back. It read simply: Budget Inn #303. Her vagina had been wet flirting with him. Now that he'd invited her to his room, her arousal started running down her thighs. She needed cock...badly, but she couldn't fuck a stranger. Could she? She already had with the nasty Cuban, but he'd caught her off guard. Instinct was telling her that... Lee "Mac" MacFarland had a big cock and could give her exactly what she needed not that she believed any of Titus' "real man" bull shit. God, she needed a real man right now!

"Excuse me, Beth. Can I see you in my office please?"

Beth looked up just in time to see her manager pull his eyes away from her cleavage. "Sure, Bob."

She followed him into his office. He seemed nervous. Bob was a jerk, but he wasn't a tough guy. Confrontation wasn't his strong suit. "Shut the door behind you please." He sat down at his desk and motioned for her to take a seat. "Beth, I need to talk you about your performance of late... blah blah blah blah." Beth nodded. "Blah blah... disciplinary action." She came alert. "I'm going to write you up and it will go in your file. Three of these is grounds for termination. I believe I've been very fair and patient with you, but your absenteeism has been excessive this year. You've never been the friendliest from a customer service perspective... blah blah blah... but I have seen great improvement along those lines over the last few weeks."

She stared at him. Bob was average looking, a little thin, cute in a mousy way. Beth started wondering how big his penis was. Big enough to satisfy her? David wasn't going to cut it anymore after Titus. Manager Bob wasn't much of a lady's man and he didn't have the aura of masculinity that Lee "Mac" MacFarland had, but he wasn't a stranger and she could probably control him. Bob would be discreet too.

"Blah blah blah... apply yourself and I might promote you to head waitress."

"Head waitress?"

"Yes," he nodded enthusiastically. "That's the right kind of attitude. You know Beth, I've always thought you had what it takes, but I always got the impression you thought you were too good for this job. Honestly, you could go far...Unh!" Bob found himself staring down her cleavage at her dangling breasts as she leaned forward in her chair, putting both hands on his knees.

"Maybe even assistant manager?" she asked, falling to her knees between his legs.

He nodded, partially in shock. "Um, Beth... Mrs. Shorthose, uh what are you doing?"

Beth ran her hands up his legs, rubbing them. "I don't know Bob. This isn't like me at all. I just feel so inspired by your coaching session and your faith in me. I want to thank you somehow." He gulped as she moved her hands up to his belt buckle and started undoing it. "I really want to suck your dick."

"Oh god," he moaned. "This is wrong," he said, even as he opened his knees wider. "Um Beth, you realize I'm not promising you a promotion. Company policy prohibits..."