The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 09

Story Info
Beth looks for satisfaction from a gym trainer.
7.5k words
4.38
41.7k
47

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Thar she blows!

Beth's mouth still tasted like Gus' cum when David got home. He kissed her, too polite to say anything about her breath, but she noticed his nose crinkle slightly. He stepped back, looking her up and down. She was back in the sweat shorts and tank top she'd worn watching a movie with him and was braless again. "I haven't had lunch, mind if I have a bowl of cereal before we go out to dinner?"

"Sure," said Beth, reaching up for the cereal on top of the refrigerator. She felt her top rise above her nipples, glancing at David. Her husband had a little smirk, staring at her breasts. She came down off her tiptoes, the top falling, but catching on her nipples. She gave her husband a stern yet playful stare as she handed him the raisin bran before pulling her top back down. "Anything else?"

"Only my lovely wife upstairs and in bed."

"Tonight." She lowered her hand so that it covered her belly button. "I had a protein shake for lunch and still feel full. Besides, I washed the sheets and haven't made the bed yet."

David beamed at the thought of sleeping in his own bed, freshly washed beside his stunning wife. "Well I can't wait," he told her. "You look so beautiful. It's not just the sexy outfit. You're glowing. The tan looks good on you too." He'd never seen Beth so happy and cheerful either. Her resting bitch face seemed like it was gone forever.

"Just happy to have my husband home for a night."

"Not just one night, three days and I can work from home. I'll even be here for Valentine's day."

Beth struggled to keep smiling. "That's... great, honey." When would she get any time alone with Titus?

"It is great, but I have some good news and bad news. Mom wants us over to dinner on the thirteenth. She wants to cook Titus a going away meal before he heads off West."

Beth rolled her eyes. She and Mary didn't get along that well. They'd never connected. Beth considered her mother-in-law to be an embarrassment to feminism. She had rather loose morals and dressed like she was in her twenties and not a 53-year-old middle aged woman. She did have the figure for it, trim with great skin, and full breasts. David was even a little embarrassed by his mother's outfits. She never wanted for male companionship and had several older black gentlemen that she dated. David never stopped by her house without calling first, not wanting to run into one of them. Beth lost all respect for her when she brought a black man as her date to their wedding. Not just any black man either, Jean Baptiste had been a Haitian refugee. Now he owned a construction company and had thrived in the South Florida construction boom over the last three decades. Beth found herself trembling a little when he took her hand and leaned in to kiss her cheek, congratulating her on her nuptials. He'd held her hand a little too long, staring into her eyes. They'd also danced, and Beth found herself remembering the hard tube that kept pressing into her stomach whenever he pulled her a little too close during their dance. At that time, she didn't believe something so big could have been his penis. She assumed he'd had something in his pocket. She hadn't cared for Mary from that day on. David's mom wasn't a bad person, but between her sexy outfits and proclivity for black men, they just didn't have anything in common. Beth frowned. "What's the good news?"

"I already told you. It's Titus' going away meal. Hopefully, he'll be out of our lives for good and we'll have our home all to ourselves."

"Aren't you going to have your cereal?"

"On second thought, let's just go have an early dinner." He handed her the cereal box, grinning as her boobs popped out when she reached up to place it back on top the refrigerator. "I'm going to go shower and get changed."

"I'm going to empty the dishwasher and then I'll get changed."

"Just wear what you have on now. We'll just go to Mama Maria's for pizza and beer. Nothing fancy."

"I can't wear this to dinner," said Beth, shaking her head at her husband.

"Why not? I dare ya." David started flapping his arms. "Chicken! Buc buc buc buc buc." He flapped his arms as he turned and raced up the stairs.

Titus got home while David was upstairs. Beth heard him come in. She stood up from the dishwasher, his big strong arms wrapping around her from behind, hands sliding up under her shirt to squeeze her breasts. He bent down to kiss her neck. "David's home," she whispered.

"I saw," said Titus, his fingers pinching and tugging her nipples. She pushed her ass up and back into his swelling erection. "How long?"

"Until after you leave." Beth was suddenly overwhelmed with sadness. "I need you."

"Sneak out tonight and we'll fuck in the garage or outside or something. Just wake me. We'll get together whenever we can."

"Okay." She turned up into him and they kissed, breaking it off when they heard David coming downstairs.

"No sex with him until I leave and no blow jobs either," whispered Titus, stepping back

Beth nodded, turning away, opening the refrigerator. She grabbed a beer and handed it over to Titus just as David entered the kitchen.

"Beth!" David raised his eyes at her. She frowned. He pointed at his chest, frantically.

"He's trying to tell you that your nipples are hard," said Titus, opening his beer.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, looking down. Her nipples were so swollen and pointy, they'd stretched the top out lifting it so that the bottoms of her breasts were exposed. The top was also hugging her nipples so that the entire outline was visible. "Got a dose of cold from the freezer," she explained.

Titus grinned. "Well guys, have a nice dinner. I'll just have some cereal. Beth, can you hand me the box?"

"Sure." She turned back, rising on her toes. She started reaching for the box.

"BETH!" David came up to them as she went back down on her heels. "I got it," said David, reaching up for the cereal.

"Oh!" Beth turned on Titus. "Asshole," she said, halfheartedly punching him in the arm. Titus laughed.

"Let's get going," said David.

"Alright," she said, squeezing out between the two men. She faced her husband but raised her ass to scrape against his brother-in-law's bulge as she passed. "I'm ready."

"Aren't you going to change?"

"Nope. I'm good."

"You're going out like that?"

"You dared me. Who's the chicken now?"

He pointed a finger down at her nipples, making little circular motions. "But?"

"They'll go down." Beth flapped her arms, racing to the front door. "Who is chicken now? Buc buc buc."

The next two hours at Mama Maria's was the proudest of David's life. Beth's nipples did go down, but only a little. He areola flattened back into her breasts, but the nibs stayed hard. As fate would have it, a lot of his friends were eating out that night. Peter and Dean, two fellow tax accountants, formerly coworkers and now subordinates since he'd gotten promoted were there with their wives sharing a pizza. They were both nerdy, average guys as was David, but Peter and Dean had average looking wives. All four had met Beth, but none had any idea what she'd been hiding under her bulky dresses. The two men stared at her in awe. The two women stared in disgust, looking from Beth to their husbands. They hadn't cared for her to begin with, now they hated her.

Jim from the gym was there with some other over muscled oafs. He was half black like Titus but favored his white parent more with almost albino like white skin, but African features. He had the short curly hair of a black man, but the pigment was off in his hair making it light reddish brown. Beth thought he was hideous, but he was very popular among the ladies. He'd been their personal trainer for a while, but he yelled to motivate David, calling him a weakling girly man. David told her if he wanted that abuse, he'd have joined the army. David dropped out. Beth had just started going back but had only been a few times and hadn't run into Jim. He hadn't seen her wearing anything other than bulky sweats from when she'd gone with David. Jim shook her hand, checking her out appreciatively and she felt her areolas puffing out again under his piercing gaze. Her pussy quivered when she touched him. He complimented her physique and had her bend forwards touching her toes while he pulled her ass back into his bulging crotch. Her pussy immediately started drooling as the swelling cock pushed into it. She didn't want to pull away, but her top was ready to fall over her bosom and expose her breasts at any moment. He pointed out some areas that he could tone up on her body. Jim offered some one on one time with her, warning her that it would be a long and hard work out that would leave her exhausted, but well satisfied. She politely told him that she preferred working out alone. He left, slapping David on the back hard enough her husband stumbled, telling David to come back to the gym again so they could start working that paunch off.

Sam and Jack, two of David's clients were having dinner. They owned a small business and seemed stunned to meet their accountant's wife. Beth watched them checking her out from the corner of her eye. Jack's eyes roamed from her breasts to her piercing, staring at it a moment. He nudged Sam, whispering something to him and the two started laughing while staring at her husband.

Lastly, Frank and Joan were there having pasta. Joan met Beth's eyes, a look of disgust crossing her face. Frank stared lustfully at Beth's figure. They argued about something for a bit before leaving.

David beamed at all the attention his wife was getting. She was better looking than all their wives, the hottest woman in the restaurant. Sam and Jack bought their dinner as well as another pitcher of beer as congratulations on David's promotion. After eating, the two men came over watching David and Beth play pool, joining them for the next game. Peter and Dean came over to watch, leaving their wives chatting angrily. All four men were watching Beth while David watched them watch her. The four sat in chairs along the wall while Beth leaned over for a shot. She sank the ball, smiling and walking around to the other side, now facing her admirers. Sam and Dean's mouths were hanging open. Peter looked shocked while Jack was wiping the sweat off his brown. She leaned down for another shot, feeling her top hang open under her breasts. She must have flashed all four of them! Now she was flashing the entire restaurant. Beth missed and stood back up. She turned, noticing a lot of male eyes glance quickly away from her. She pictured herself climbing up on the pool table and dancing nude before all these lesser men. She was once again, the goddess that these men worshipped, her areola returning to their engorged state under their gaze. The next few times she had to make a shot, she took her time and let them stare.

David put his hand on her knee, moving it up her thigh while they drove home. "You were so hot tonight," he said, smiling proudly. He moved his hand up to her inner thigh.

"Down boy," she said, lifting his hand up. "Look, I'll dress as sexy as you want, but next time I'm wearing a bra. I think I flashed everyone while playing pool."

"Oh!" exclaimed David. "Yeah, that's a bit much. Well, they can look, but I'm the only one that gets to touch." He put his hand back on her knee.

"Sorry to break this to you, I'm having some female issues."

"Oh," he said again, looking crestfallen and withdrawing his hand.

At home, the couple headed upstairs. Titus wasn't home and was probably working a shift at the club. Beth was a little drunk and the alcohol along with the inadvertent flashing she'd done at the pizza place had made her horny. She was also sleepy but wanted to stay up until Titus got home so they could sneak outside or downstairs to fuck.

Beth and David stripped on either side of the bed. Though not much physically, he'd never had qualms about being nude around Beth. He walked nude to the bathroom and when he returned, Beth was rubbing lotion into her breasts making them shine and her nipples stick out. She glanced over at him. He was just staring stupidly at her breasts. Her eyes moved down to see his little hot dog sized penis sticking out from under the slight paunch. "Maybe you could...?"

Beth crinkled her nose. "Sorry honey," she apologized. "I gave it a try just because I know you enjoy it so much but putting your penis in my mouth really betrays my feminist ideals."

"Oh," he said, looking thoroughly dejected. He slumped forwards and headed for bed.

"Wait," she said. He was pathetic, but she felt sorry for him. Beth's hand was still slick with lotion. She walked towards him and pushed him back on the bed. He fell backward, legs hanging over. "I'll beat you off," she said, kneeling between his legs. Her hand wrapped around his little penis. She could hold almost the entire shaft, with just the crown sticking out. Beth jerked it a couple of times, but David's little penis withered in her hand. "What's wrong?" she asked, staring at the limp prick.

David looked embarrassed like he didn't want to explain, but she just stared up at him. "I just can't stop picturing you holding my brother's thing in your hand.

Not it was Beth's turn to say, "Oh." She released his penis, still, it's five inches, but floppy.

"That thing's a freak of nature. I mean how do women even take that thing. I fill you up real good and his thing is almost twice as big as mine."

No, you don't and it's a lot more than twice as big as yours, dear, she thought. "It is hard to believe, yet Ashley and Helen both seemed to love it."

"I know, right? They were like addicts."

Beth inched forwards and bent down, kissing the base of his penis just above his little grape balls. She licked up his penis, feeling it swell again. When she got to the crown, she sucked it in her mouth. It quickly turned hard as she bobbed her head a couple of times.

"Uh, Beth? Um, I thought you didn't want to do that anymore?"

"I'm not," she replied, arching her back. "Just getting it hard so I can do this." Beth lifted her breasts up and squeezed them around his prick. They were still oily from the lotion. She hefted and lowered them around his penis. "Didn't one of those sluts in your porns do this?"

David just nodded. His was looking down at her in awe. Her nipples were sticking out between her fingers as she titty fucked him. His penis had completely disappeared trapped between her prodigious breasts. It didn't take long for the semen to well up in his balls. "Unnnhhh!" he cried out, somewhere between a grunt and a whimper. Beth slowed down, bobbing her breasts only a few more times before she pulled them all the way up. His spent penis plopped down on his crotch, now just a withered two-inch worm. "Thanks," he muttered, falling back on the bed.

Beth pushed herself up off his knees and walked to the bathroom. It only took a couple pieces of toilet paper to clean the several drops of cum between her breasts. It was almost no mess at all. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. David had slid up under the covers and was already asleep. Beth stared at the drawer where she'd hid the black dildo, but she wanted the real thing. She slipped into bed, determined to stay up until Titus got home, but she was asleep within minutes.

Titus didn't get home until David and Beth were eating breakfast. Beth glared at him suspiciously. "Late night?" asked David.

"Normal," grunted the black man. He looked tired. "But when we closed, everyone stayed for a shift beer which turned into a going away party for me. We all went clubbing along South beach until dawn." He yawned. "I need sleep." He didn't even wait for breakfast. Titus just climbed the stairs to his room.

"And what would you like to do today?" David asked his wife.

Follow your brother upstairs, she thought. "I don't know," she replied.

"Let's go to the zoo."

"The zoo?" Beth sneered. "Don't you have work to do?"

"I'll get it done." He held his hands up in surrender. David looked at her sadly.

Beth calmed herself. She forced a smile and reached out to pat his hand. "I'd love to spend the day with you."

He perked up. "Let me go get changed then." He put his cereal bowl in the sink and headed for the stairs.

Beth waited for the footsteps to die off before pulling her phone out of her pocket. She went to Titus folder, gasping at the new video clips he'd posted. Beth was kneeling, jerking both Titus and Gus off. Staring at both their giant cocks did nothing to quell the growing need in her pussy. She quickly put the phone away when David came back downstairs. "Ready?" he asked.

"Let's go," she replied, standing, a genuine smile brightening her face. She was dying to get fucked by a real man, but something else had made her happy. The only new videos Titus had posted were of her. He'd kept his promise not to fuck any of his bimbo whores.

Beth wore tight jeans and a spaghetti strap halter. The day was colder than normal, so David wore jeans and a hoodie. They held hands as they strolled the zoo. "It's been forever since we've visited," said David happily.

She squeezed his hand as an answer. She'd come here with Titus on one of their excursions, holding hands with the giant black man. It wasn't that she didn't want to be here with her husband, it was simply that his half-brother was more fun. David would read a plaque and point out facts he found interesting about the species while Titus would make jokes and laugh. His comments while watching a monkey masturbate had her giggling. As they approached a zebra, she speculated whether they were white with black stripes or black with white stripes. Titus directed her to the enormous dark phallus extending out from one male and whispered in her ear, "Clearly black with white stripes."

"Want to go out for dinner again?" he asked as they headed home.

Beth was feeling increasingly irritated. "Maybe later. I think I'll hit the gym first." Working out always helped relieve some of her frustrations.

"I'll go with you and we can go eat right after."

"Sure," she replied, looking over at him and raising an eyebrow.

David shrugged, taking their exit off I-95. "I could use a workout."

The arrived home. Titus was out. David pulled his old gym clothes and bag out of the closet. Beth changed at home, wiggling into her yoga pants and sports halter. She put today's clothes into a bag to change into after her workout.

The gym always had a steady crowd and was open 24 hours. The receptionist was still on duty. David's membership card had expired. If they'd arrived an hour later, she could have just swiped hers and let him in with her. David had no interest in renewing his membership. "Why don't you go ahead and workout? I'll wait in the car."

"You sure?" she asked. "I'm usually about forty minutes."

"Take your time. I have my laptop and I can get some work done."

"Okay honey," she said, kissing him on the cheek. She swiped her card and headed for the exercise bikes. Every male eye immediately checked her out. She smiled and nodded at some. They were fit good-looking men, but none of them were real men.

Beth mounted a bike and started peddling. It was an advanced machine that showed a screen. She selected a mountain road. She loved the mountains and the views. Miami had its own views, but the land was as flat as a level. Beth started peddling, watching the screen.

"Well, hello there gorgeous," said a deep voice.

Beth was peddling harder to get up a sloped road. She glanced over, trying not to make a face at the ugly man looming over her. "Hi Jim," she said, looking back at the road.

"Need a trainer?"

"No thanks, I'm happy doing my own thing." She leaned left as the trail curved.

He reached out and touched her shoulder. "You sure? I'd love to put you through some stretching exercises."