The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 12

Story Info
Beth empowers herself.
20k words
4.15
43.2k
68

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Epilogue

Beth winced when she heard the tires squeal behind her, followed by a crash. She hoped she wasn't the cause of the accident. She glanced over her shoulder and saw that it was a simple rear end collision and the two drivers were already out of their cars, arguing. There didn't appear to be any injuries.

"Almost there, Atlas," she said, pushing the carriage in front of her as she went for her daily jog. They reached the end of the block and Beth slowed, turning the carriage around. The baby was sleeping peacefully. She pushed him in front of her picking up speed until she reached her preferred pace. She didn't glance at the accident, but both men quit arguing when she passed and she could feel their eyes on her body.

Beth was wearing yoga pants that tightly hugged her well-rounded ass. Her belly was exposed, tanned, flatter and trimmer then it had been before she got pregnant. Her sports bra tried and failed hold her EE cup breasts in place. They bounced each time one of her feet hit the ground. The argument picked back up soon after she passed.

A mile later, she was back at Mary's, pushing the carriage into the garage. She lifted Atlas out, breathing steadily, but feeling enough energy she could have done another two-mile jog. She carried Atlas into her room, setting him down on the bed while she stood and pulled the sports bra off over her head before leaning forwards and pulling the tight yoga pants down. Almost right on que, Atlas started crying. His green eyes staring hungrily at her dangling breasts.

She lifted him to her bosom and sat naked while he suckled greedily on one of her large nipples. Beth sighed with relief, feeling the milk draining from her heavy breasts. The doctor told her she was hyper lactating which is to say that her breasts were over producing milk. She was producing a lot of milk, but she wasn't convinced her body hadn't just synched up with Atlas' greedy desire to nurse all the time. He was already in the top 100% for size and weight of the average six-week-old.

Her free breast suddenly squirted out an inch-long gusher of milk. It happened almost every time and the reason she preferred breast feeding nude or at least topless when she got a chance.

The suckling began slowing down as Atlas' nursing was putting him back to sleep. Her wet nipple popped out of his mouth as his head fell down. Beth lifted and carried him over to Teddy's crib. She put him down and walked over to get a breast pump to remove the rest of the milk from her other breast.

She filled a bottle and checked the classifieds on her tablet. There was nothing available that could match the money she'd make stripping. She sighed at a society where women could make more nude dancing then teaching children, but truthfully, she missed the stage and the adoration of the crowd staring up at her nude body. It was also almost Christmas and the winter crowds were starting to flock to South Florida. It was time to go back to work and she decided to keep dancing until Atlas was old enough to wonder what mommy did for a living.

Beth stepped into the shower, washing her hair and the sweat off her body. She dried off and examined her body in the mirror. She was flawless. Her body had bounced back quickly and along with her diet and exercising, she was more toned now then she'd ever been. Daily Aloe Vera and Cocoa Butter applications around her stomach and thighs had virtually eliminated her stretch marks with her tan hiding the faint remains.

Beth gave a glimpse to the baby and satisfied he was still sleeping, she laid down on her bed, turning on her side to pull out the black dildo. Her body became aroused just looking at the realistic shaped plastic shaft. Her nipples were hard and already leaking more milk as she spread her legs and brought the head down to press against her pussy lips. Beth whimpered as the head penetrated her. She tensed up and relaxed as she worked the dildo a little deeper with her hand. She increased her pace, tensing up again when it hit her cervix, a broad smile crossing her face when she buried the foot-long shaft. Beth's pussy squeezed down around the toy, cumming hard. Two tiny jets of milk shot up from her hard nipples as she came. A relief she hadn't felt in months washed through her body as she slowly removed the dildo. She was fully healed and ready to have sex again. Beth put the dildo away and got up off the bed.

She heard Mary pulling up outside as she walked over to the closet and pulled out Charli Ray's little redneck cowgirl outfit. Beth was wearing it as Mary came upstairs and entered the room. "Going back to work?" asked Mary.

"Tonight, if you can watch Atlas."

"Happy to," said Mary, walking over towards the crib.

"There's plenty of milk in the fridge when he gets hungry." Beth finished dressing, slipping her feet into the cowboy boots. "Also, tell Teddy I think I'm ready for him as soon as he's free."

"Christ girl, he'll make himself free. He's been dying to sink his cock in you for months."

**********

The staff at Temptations was thrilled to see her walk in dressed for work. She'd stopped by before to show off Atlas. Coincidently, she'd chosen the same day Zoe had chosen to visit to show everyone her blue-eyed black skinned baby. Zoe had also had a boy and her baby was every bit as large as Atlas. Zoe was having a harder time getting her body back in shape then Beth was. She still had a distended mommy belly hanging out under a small tee shirt. Her butterfly fairy tattoos were unidentifiable. Esteban grilled Beth and when she'd be coming back to work. He wanted to promote her as a star performer. He pulled out his cock and ordered her to suck it while the dancers passed Atlas around gushing over the beautiful baby greedily looking at all their large breasts.

Today, Esteban was out of town so Beth had a talk with one of the managers about making her schedule more permanent. Mary loved watching Atlas, but she wouldn't be willing to give up spending her nights with one of her bulls. She'd need to find a babysitter at some point.

Beth was surprised at how excited she was getting just waiting to go back out on stage. Her nipples were already hard in anticipation. Arachne was her lead in as she was a crowd favorite. Apparently, Titus' voluminous seed hadn't gotten to one of Arachne's eggs or the spider-woman stripper was on birth control. A young buxom Latina that went by the stage name Amora was excited to be following Beth. Amora wore a big blonde wig and a sequined short dress. She had developed her own following and basically was just doing a Charo impression that only the older men got. Arachne finished dancing and collected her money, giving Beth a wink as she returned back stage.

"Let's hear it for Bethany Beach," yelled the DJ as Kid Rock started playing.

There were whistles and hoots as the crowd went wild. Beth strolled out and began her routine. She began to make money even before she'd removed her clothes. She'd missed this more then she'd realized. Beth danced basking in the adoring gaze of all the men in the club. There were cheers when she freed her now slightly larger breasts, leaking milk making them glisten under the stage lights.

Her set finished and Beth bowed, trying to gather her bills off the stage even as men continued trying to give her money.

"Wow!" said Amora, staring jealously at Beth, though Beth couldn't tell if it was at all the cash in her arms or her breasts.

Beth walked out to mingle while Amora was doing an erotic slow dance to Bolero. Men immediately called her over for lap dances. Beth wiggled her ass back into a young man's crotch as his friends hooted and hollered. It was the young man's 21st birthday and he was like a kid in a candy store all wide eyed with disbelief to be in his first gentleman's club. She moved on to her next customer as Martin's Livin' Lavida Loca switched over to Miami Sound Machine's Bad Boy as Amora went fully nude.

Beth returned backstage after giving 15 lap dances and sitting at the bar with some men, getting them to buy her expensive drinks. Her least favorite part of her job.

Beth walked out on stage for her second set amazed at how crowded the club had gotten. She began to dance noticing many familiar faces. Men were staying to see her dance again. Normally, men either moved around sampling Miami's numerous gentlemen's clubs or left to try to get laid in many of the clubs in South Beach. Now new arrivals were pushing to get up close to the stage.

Her nipples were hard and glistening again under the gaze of over a hundred men. She turned her ass to the crowd, bending to lower her panty, spinning around fully nude. Nearly two hundred men stared at her nude body, waving bills, but all those men, all those eyes suddenly came down to just two brown ones. She stumbled in her routine momentarily, but caught herself, turning her gaze deep into the crowd as her body sensed the lone alpha male in the bar. Teddy grinned at her, just one face in the crowd, but as far as Beth was concerned the only real man there. She locked eyes with Theodore Freeman and the crowd gasped and cheered suddenly as both her breasts discharged a squirt of milk. Beth crawled across the stage as men showered money down on her, but she was only dancing for one man and he was so far back in the crowd he didn't even have a good view.

After Titus, Teddy had one of the most perfect cocks she'd ever seen and tonight she was finally going to get that big black hunk of man meat in her pussy. Her pussy was gushing and her thighs were wet. The men by the stage could see how her body was reacting. They watched milk dripping from her pendulous breasts. Bigger bills were replacing singles as men rewarded this sex goddess with larger offerings. The money wasn't slowing. A fight started between two men jostling to reach the stage to tip her. More men filled the gap as the bouncers pulled them back.

The DJ sensed something was going on. He was staring too and the music had stopped for nearly a minute before he came to his senses. "I think Bethany might have one more song in her," he announced. Ass-N-Titties by DJ Assault started playing. Beth thought it was crap, but it seemed appropriate and the crowd roared.

Afterwards, one of the dancers had to help her gather up the money. Beth was in a hurry to get to Teddy, but the crowd would have none of it. Men pulled her into their laps waving twenties at her. More wanted private sessions, giving her even more money to squeeze her breasts, letting her shoot milk in the faces or mouths. Her nipples were acting like leaky faucets, drops of milk constantly forming and dripping off the tip of each nipple. Each time someone touched them or she brushed against someone in the crowd, they gave little squirts of milk. She hadn't even made it halfway through the crowd when she found Teddy. He held up a twenty.

"Hey, I was next," growled a man, waving his bill at her, but Beth ignored him. She straddled Teddy's lap and buried her breasts in his face as he stuffed the twenty into her already overflowing garter.

"I need you bad," she whispered in his ear.

"Ditto baby," he grunted as she on the hard shaft in his lap, bouncing to simulate fucking. He looked up at her, trails of white liquid sliding down his cheeks into his enormous mustache. "How soon can you get off?"

"Not soon enough." Beth bent her head, kissing Teddy. "I'll meet you in the parking lot," she said, rising off his lap.

Beth tried her best to get backstage, but so many men were demanding lap dances, she was worried she'd feel threatened if she turned them down. She danced to the point of exhaustion before finally making it backstage. Beth pulled maybe three hundred in twenties out of her garter staring at it, seeing a few fifties and even a hundred in her fist.

"There's more in here," said Lulu, opening a drawstring sack. Beth dropped her handful of bills into the bag. "This is literally a sack full of money," said Lulu.

"Wow," she Beth.

"I want to know how much, but I didn't have time to count it. We're all making a fortune out there and my sets about to start."

"Thanks, Lulu."

"No thank you. We're all setting records tonight."

Beth dressed in the cowgirl outfit and one of the bouncers escorted her out the back door. She was grateful, the crowd was really worked up and a lot of men were milling about out front. She felt safe with Brian. He was nearly as big as Titus and an off-duty cop. He'd made it obvious he was interested in her when she first started dancing, but he had none of the presence that real men possessed and she'd turned him down. "That black guy looks suspicious," said Brian, nodding his head toward the parking lot. "He's right by your car too."

"He's cool," she reassured the bouncer, patting him on his bicep.

"Alright. Amazing job tonight Beth."

"Thanks." She left her bouncer and walked over to Teddy. "Jesus, take me home and fuck me."

"Your wish is my command, dear lady," said Teddy with a laugh. "My place is closer."

"I'd rather be close to Atlas."

"Mary's happy to watch him all night and she knows I'm here. I'd rather do my place."

"Fine then. I'll follow you."

**********

Teddy was a tenured professor and had made some money. His home was fancy and on a canal with a nice sized fishing boat, "The Salty Swallow," tied up on the dock out back. "I'm impressed," she said. The entry foyer was decorated with African relics. There was a large wooden shield on one wall and a zebra skin spread out on another.

The house wasn't full of just African cultural symbols either. There were objects from all over the world and a lot of them were sexual in nature. One display held small Japanese figures in various sexual positions. Another the same only the figures were Indian and showed acts from the Kama Sutra. A vase from Ancient Greece was painted with people having sex. A stone from Ancient Egypt showed a topless woman on her knees before a Pharaoh type figure with an erect penis. None of the males were particularly hung. "A few are authentic, but most of replicas," explained Teddy as she looked around curiously. They moved down a hall lined with lovely photographs of African animals on a Savannah with one showing a younger Teddy sitting in a jeep while a lion stared curiously at him. The door at the end of the hall was open and showed a large bed. This room was furnished normally and looked comfortable. "That's the master bedroom," he said, obviously.

Beth walked into it, pulling the now familiar knot on her plaid cowgirl shirt. It opened and fell off her back as she shrugged out of it. She was wearing a tight pushup bra. There were wet stains around her nipples. She unhooked it, sighing as her breasts sprang free.

"Not here," gasped Teddy, staring at her breasts. He motioned towards a closed door in the hallway.

Beth followed him, a little hurt. Was she not good enough for the master bedroom? Did he only fuck his sluts in the spare room? Was Mary allowed in the master bedroom? Maybe, he just didn't like sleeping in a wet spot all night. He opened the door and stepped back, motioning for her to enter.

Beth walked into the guest room, half expecting some weird sex dungeon. What she got was almost as strange. The room was decorated with more sex objects only here was where he kept the alpha male art.

The bed was large and the room was almost as big as the master bedroom. Spread along the wall, facing the bed were all sorts of phallic representations with the majority black African, tribal figures with enormous penises. Some large penises were on stands. One shelf held wooden penises, many partially rotten. They looked old and all of them were a foot or more in length. One was white, curved and appeared carved out of an elephant tusk, the point rounded into a mushroom shape. All the objects were pointed at the bed. "Many of these are authentic." Teddy walked to a black figure in a barrel. "And a few are tourist novelties." He lifted the barrel and a huge penis on a spring popped up.

The wall above the headboard was filled with shelves holding more figurines only these were gravid females. Squat shapes with big bellies and full breasts were everywhere. Teddy noticed her attention. "Some are replicas of Venus figurines found in Paleolithic sites around Europe." There was an oval rock carved with swirling patterns representing three circles together. "That's a replica of the giant rock in front of the Newgrange burial mound near Dublin. The symbols aren't indentified, but I believe they represent breasts and a pregnant belly."

He wrapped his arms around her from behind. His wrinkled black hands undid the buttons on her shorts and pulled the zipper down, before sliding up her waist to cup her breasts. Teddy kissed her neck as his fingers pinched her nipples, drops of milk leaking out as he kneaded them. Beth moaned. She turned into him, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately, his handlebar mustache tickling her cheeks. Teddy's hands came down to her hips, struggling to pull the tight jean shorts off.

Beth helped him. She broke the embrace, swaying her hips and working the shorts down just as she did to strip them off on stage. She bent down, to pull them all the way off.

Beth fell to her knees, reaching in to undo Teddy's pants. She aggressively yanked them down, watching his great black cock rising up to full erection. She helped it along by wrapping her lips around the head and bobbing her head as she sucked the tip. Beth loved his cum. It was even better than Titus', but she pulled her head back until his cock left her mouth. She planted a kiss on the tip and looked up at him. "As much as I love sucking your cock, Teddy, I really need this big boy somewhere else."

Teddy grinned, helping her to her feet. He spanked her ass, pushing her in the direction of the bed while he finished undressing. Beth sat down on the edge, scooting back on the bed. She stared at his bobbing cock while Teddy grabbed her leg and worked her boot off. He dropped the boot and she lifted her other leg so that he could strip her completely, leaving her fully nude. She'd removed her navel piercing as her belly button came out during her pregnancy and the hole had healed.

Teddy climbed on the bed, kneeling between her legs. He guided his huge black cock down towards her opening. "I've waited half a year for this."

"Me too," she whispered, staring at his cock with some trepidation. Teddy had the biggest she'd seen yet at fourteen and a half inches. "Go easy," she whispered, her heart rate increasing and her body trembling.

Teddy grinned, pushing his huge cock head down between her pussy lips. "Don't worry, it's like riding a bike." He pushed forwards until the head of his cock was inside her. More inches soon followed as he seesawed it in and out.

"Jesus, you're big Teddy," she moaned. Beth's hips were already responding. At the halfway point, she had her first orgasm and another every inch after that. Her legs clenched around his hips, pulling him deep. "Fuck me," she cried, writhing on the bed.

Teddy released her legs and moved above her. He looked into her eyes while pumping his cock in and out. He pushed forwards burying his giant shaft up to his balls. Beth trembled, cumming hard around his big black cock. The old feelings were back. Her vaginal muscles were clamped down hard around his shaft, her tremors pulling at it, trying to milk the seed from his shaft. Her body really was built for taking big cocks.

Teddy laid down on her, slamming his hips into her while she raised her hips into his thrusts. They kissed before the old man buried his head into the pillow beside her gasping for breath. Beth gently nipped his shoulder, gazing up. Her eyes took all the figures with the pregnant bellies above her. Her gaze turned down Teddy's back at his flabby black ass rising and falling and at the myriad of cocks all pointing towards her spread legs.