The Unwanted Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was both awed and shocked by Steve's cock. She began tugging on it with both hands and then she began running her hands up and down his foot long shaft, stopping only to put on more vaseline. Beth never took her eyes of Steve's cock as she stroked it. She became memorized by the rhythmic movement of her hands gliding up and down his shaft and entered a strange dreamlike state. In her dreams, her hands turned into lips and she was impossibly swallowing all twelve inches of his rod down her throat. Then her lips grew hairy and his cock was pounding into her vagina, no her vagina was for her husband. Steve was fucking her pussy. His massive shaft darkened, turning black and then she was the blonde slut in the video taking his black cock up her ass. She dreamed she was Steve's slut and all three of her holes were filled at once by three 12" cocks. She moaned softly at the thought of having all her holes stuffed full of cocks that large.

David moved around to the side to get a better view. He heard his wife moan and realized that his worst fears had come true. She was completely enthralled by his brother's gigantic penis and after seeing it for himself he couldn't blame her. David was both worried, ashamed, and surprisingly, excited at the same time. If these two had been strangers, he would be observing the most erotic sight of his life. He wasn't used to seeing Beth dressed so sluttily and it was easy to pretend she was some porn goddess stroking off the penis of some well hung stud. David's little penis was so hard it ached under his pants and he yearned to release it.

Beth's tired arms brought her out of her dream and she hated herself for the thoughts that had gone through her mind. She didn't want to take her eyes off that beautiful cock, but she managed to glance at the clock. Then she glanced back, she must have been confused about the time, because she could swear she had started jerking him off fifty minutes ago. Impossible, she thought, it should have been over in five minutes, but then why were her arms so tired? She glanced up at her brother-in-law and found he was still staring down at her an arrogant smirk on his face. There was sweat on his brow and he was breathing heavy. She felt his cock throbbing under her hands, and she returned her attention to his shaft. The head was swelling up even bigger and its eye was opening and closing with each stroke of her hand. She started stroking it faster now. The power she felt at knowing she was about to make him orgasm giving her arms the strength to finish. Beth brought her head down to get a better view of the drops of semen that were about to trickle out of the pee slit. The hood just continued to swell even larger and just when she thought Steve was going to last forever, she saw the eye open wide and then his hot white seed was spraying her face. Her mouth opened wide as she pulled back in horror and she saw a long strand of his cum blast from the head of his cock and it flew into her mouth, striking the back of her throat. Beth gulped as she tried to scream and swallowed his hot cum down before she had time to think. More strands of semen hit her face and breasts soiling her red bra. She fell back trying to escape his sperm bath and even more of his semen splattered on her belly and abdomen. Beth scurried to her feet and ran up the stairs crying.

**********

She could barely see herself in the bathroom mirror through her tears and wiped her eyes. The beautiful woman she had been proud of an hour ago was gone, replaced by a sperm covered slut from one of her husband's pornos. She saw her soiled new lingerie, splattered with semen and she stripped naked, throwing the stained bra and panties into the trash. She stood there panting heavily watching her large breasts rising and falling with each breath. Beth was very confused. She had read somewhere that the male orgasm normally only filled up a tea spoon, yet Steve's cum could fill up at least three shot glasses. Some sperm was dripping down over her left nipple and she went to wipe it up with her finger, but instead found herself rubbing his semen around her hard nipple, moaning as the pungent aroma of so much cum overwhelmed her sense of smell, intoxicating her with it's smell. She still could taste him in her mouth as she brought up her cum coated fingers and began to lick them. She found herself scooping up his semen and shovelling it into her mouth trying to taste more. Beth became a ravenous animal and couldn't get enough, licking around her lips trying to get it all. She then eyed the sperm on her nipple and she bent her neck and pushed her breast up, licking one long nipple clean. Beth was out of control, scooping a glob of his seed out of her belly button and quickly sucked it off her finger. The only semen left untouched, was on her abdomen and it was trickling down onto her pubic hair. She scooped it up and was about to bring her finger up to her mouth, when her hand reversed course and pushed her cum covered finger into her vagina, trying to push his seed deep into her womb. Beth's legs grew wobbly as she fingered her hungry pussy. She collapsed to her knees, then she fell forward on her shoulder before the toilet, with her ass thrust up in the air as she rapidly fingered herself. She moaned softly and opening her eyes saw the light reflect off another glob of semen on her red bra hanging out of the trash can before her. Resting her weight on her shoulder, she reached out her free hand and scooped it off the bra. She stared at it shining on her fingertip for a couple of seconds before bringing her hand up over her rear end. She pushed her cum covered finger into her rectum, pushing his remaining sperm deep into her ass. Beth was trembling and moaning softly as she moved her fingers in and out of her two holes. It was a strange, fulfilling experience, and she felt an unfamiliar, but incredible feeling growing deep within her belly and then it erupted spreading waves of pleasure throughout her body. Her ass clenched her finger tight and she felt her pussy expand and contract as the finger in it got soaked by her juices. The powerful feeling frightened her at first, until she realized that she must of had her first orgasm, while pushing another mans sperm into a place only her husbands had gone and another place no man's cum had ever been, until now.

Beth felt another one coming and tried to fight it, whispering "I hate him. I don't want that big cock," over and over again, but she shook and almost screamed as the second orgasm overwhelmed her and the pleasure caused her to pass out to dreams of being dominated by her brother-in-law's giant cock.

She awoke soon afterwards to a pounding on the door and she pushed herself to her hands and knees, her head hanging before the toilet.

David stuck his head in and said "You ok there honey?"

Beth nodded and pointed at the toilet like she was going to throw up.

"Yell, if you need anything," he said. "and Beth I'm sorry about all this." David saw his wife look at him sadly without saying anything and he said, "I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom." David closed the door a little relieved. She wasn't as covered in his brother's cum as he thought. If she was sick to her stomach she probably wouldn't have had time to clean it off. So, he reasoned, it must have looked a lot worse then it had been. David felt a little better, as he stripped and got into bed.

Beth threw herself into the shower. The strange urges that had overwhelmed her were gone and she was filled with self loathing as she tried to scrub all traces of his sperm off her body. She spent thirty minutes rubbing soap everywhere his cum had touched her and she still didn't feel clean. She finally got out of the shower when the hot water turned cold. There were tears in her eyes as she brushed her teeth, at least five times, rinsing out her mouth with mouthwash after each one. She looked at the toothbrush and threw it into the trash on top of her ruined lingerie. She could by a new toothbrush tomorrow.

Beth hated Steve more then ever now. No decent man would ever make her do what he did. Why didn't he warn her about the size of his orgasms? She was disgusted with her husband from not stopping her from going through with it and for not being a man and throwing his brother out of their house, but most of all she hated herself for reacting the way she had.

David lay in bed waiting for his wife. He was hornier then he had ever been in his life and was worried she would be too pissed off or sick to her stomach to make love to him. He needn't have worried, Beth practically threw herself on him. She spread her legs and ground her pussy against his pubic hairs trying to get him deep inside her as she rode him up and down. She was trying to kiss him but all he could think of was his brother's semen shooting into her mouth and he kept turning his head away from her.

Beth felt her husband squirming underneath her to avoid kissing her mouth, and she figured he must think she had vomited. She forcefully grabbed his head and kissed him on the lips slipping her tongue in and out of his mouth. He resisted at first and then kissed her back. She needed the familiar taste and smell of her husband to cover up her memory of Steve. Typical of David, she felt his penis swell up and ejaculate inside her after five minutes. His small load didn't even penetrate as far as her finger had and did little to stop the invading sperm of his brother. Still, it was the best sex they had ever had and she collapsed beside him, exhausted.

They lay side by side panting and David yawned saying, "Steve sure is well hung, isn't he?"

"I had no idea there were cocks that big," she whispered back, staring at the roof, eye wide open at the memory.

David's eyes narrowed, "What did you say?"

Beth caught her mistake and replied, "I said, I didn't know penises got that large."

"Oh" said David closing his eyes, "I love you Beth,"

"I love you too." she replied thinking about Steve's cock. Beth laid awake all night thinking of the foot long monster waiting on the couch downstairs. Exhausted, she finally fell asleep about dawn.

Steve slowly stroked his cock all night waiting for Beth to come to him. No woman had ever been able to resist his penis once they had seen it. The sun was coming up, when he realized she probably wasn't coming and he was both surprised and delighted to think that he had a challenge on his hands.

Chapter 2: Pool on New Years Eve

David finished combing his hair and headed downstairs while Beth was still in the shower. He hadn't slept well as he kept having disturbing dreams about his wife and brother all night long. He kissed his wife good morning and noticed she looked exhausted, like she hadn't slept very well either.

He went down to the kitchen and poured some coffee, Steve was sitting at the table reading the sports section of the morning paper wearing only his sweat pants. Steve's eyes were blood shot, showing that no one had gotten any sleep that night.

David sipped his coffee and looked out the sliding glass door, out over the neighbors houses at the Miami skyline in the distance. He adjusted the glasses on his nose and summoned his courage drawing himself up to his full height, which was still a foot shorter then Steve. David turned and looked at his brother quietly reading the paper. "Steve," he said. His brother just grunted in reply, not taking his eyes off yesterdays scores.

"I want you to know, that I consider your behaviour last night to be disgusting and immoral. If you ever so much as attempt to do anything like that again, I'm going to ask you to leave."

Steve couldn't believe his ears. The wimp had actually stood up to him and for a split second he was proud of his little brother. David was clearly quite nervous and was shaking as he reprimanded his much bigger sibling. Steve never regretted anything he had ever done and he tried to imagine what being remorseful felt like. When he thought he had it, he got a sad, apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry David. I know I can be a jerk and last nights behaviour was way out of line. It was just that I was drunk, and I hadn't gotten laid in three days, so I was horny as hell.. I know Beth doesn't like me and I promise I'll show her more respect from now on."

David sighed in relief when Steve didn't kill him. He thanked his brother for understanding his position and left for work. He walked out onto the deck and was heading to his car when it hit him. That had been only three days worth of cum, yet it had been more sperm then his own balls produced in a year. What if it had been a week since Steve had gotten off? A year? David briefly pictured Beth drowning in a pool filled with his brother's semen and shuddered in horror at the thought.

Steve watched his brother drive away and promptly removed his sweats, throwing them out into the living room on the couch. He sat there clad only in his tight white briefs from last night and as he had a good hard morning erection, it showed off his bulge superbly.

Beth was also trying to drum up the courage to face Steve. Everywhere she looked were reminders of his big, thick, cock, from her can of hair spray to the curtain rod in the shower. She finished putting on her bulky, pink waitress uniform and went down into the kitchen, knowing Steve would be there.

She suppressed a gasp when she saw him sitting at the table practically naked. His legs were spread wide showing off the enormous bulge beneath his underwear as he sat there quietly reading the paper. She tried to suppress the memory of last night as she got a bowl of cereal out of the cupboard. Beth opened the refrigerator and found herself staring at a large fat cucumber. She ran her hand down the hard, rough skin of the cucumber and grabbed the carton of milk behind it. After filling up her bowl, she saw three long bananas sitting on the counter and thought that one would taste pretty good in her cereal, so she grabbed the biggest one and peeled off the skin. She looked at the long white fruit and decided she didn't want to cut it up to put in her bowl for some reason and stared at it lying on the counter as she ate her cereal. Beth was uncomfortable with Steve in the room and she wanted to get moving. She looked up at the cock on the wall and realized she was running late. She grabbed his meat out of the freezer and threw it into their cock pot, to let it slow cock all day. It was David's turn to make dinner that night and he would finish it when he got home. She was relieved to think that it would just be her and her husband as Steve would be bartending until late. She grabbed her purse and the banana and walked out onto the hard wood dick and around the garage to her car. She sat in her car in the driveway for a couple minutes and thought about Steve. Just thinking about him made her mad and she was growing angrier by the minute. Why had he ignored her? She had braced herself to be humiliated and teased by the man she hated and all she had gotten was silence. Why hadn't he thanked her getting him off? She didn't even know if he had enjoyed it and for some reason she hoped he had, but did he throw so much as a kind word in her direction. She even wished he had laughed at her when she came into the kitchen, anything but ignoring her. Oh how I hate that arrogant bastard, she thought.

Beth was thinking of Steve's hard body as she looked at herself in the rear view mirror. She brought the banana up to her mouth to take a bite and rested it on her lips, seeing it in the mirror. A horrible, foreign thought popped into her mind and she pictured herself crawling under the kitchen table and pulling down Steve's briefs, she had to know what it was like. Beth watched her mouth open and instead of biting, she pushed the banana in deep. She saw her cheeks bulging out as she took the long banana further into her mouth. She thought how natural it looked having something that large in her mouth and pictured how good the slutty blonde in the porno looked stuffing that laughable little seven inch penis down her throat. She was curious as to how much she could take and pushed the banana in deeper until she gagged, crushing the pulp. Like a starving animal she shoved the rest of the banana into her mouth, swallowing most of it without chewing. Beth was still hungry and thought about running inside for another banana, but then remembering she'd have to pass by Steve to get it, so she started the car and left for work.

**********

The rest of the week went by without incident much to David's relief. Steve had announced that he would be leaving by the end of January and Beth seemed a lot happier knowing he'd be out of their house soon. She avoided him whenever possible, but when he was around she seemed to make every effort to get along with him, from picking up after him to doing his laundry without complaint. She even seemed to anticipate when he wanted a beer and she would bring it out to the living room for him before he asked for one. She still complained in private to David, however, telling him she couldn't wait until he was gone.

New Years Eve

The three of them were getting along so well that Steve invited them to come out to the bar he worked at, to ring in the new year. Steve told his brother that he'd hook them up with drinks as he'd be quitting soon and didn't care if he got caught and fired. Steve fed them free beers and shooters all night and they were quite drunk by the time midnight rolled around.

"Three...two...one....Happy New Year," everyone shouted and the noise makers went off as the crowd downed the traditional glass of champagne.

Beth turned to her husband and gave him a quick kiss. Then seeing Steve had no one to kiss, she leaned across the bar, smiling and puckered up. She felt Steve grab the back of her head and he held her lips to his as his tongue slipped inside her mouth. She wanted to fight it and resisted at first, but then she began kissing him back. Beth could practically hear her nipples pop out under her bra as Steve gave her a kiss that curled her toes. She pulled away from him breathing heavily her face flushed, caught between wanting to slap him or begging him for another kiss. She stared at him for a moment before turning back to her husband, he was out of it and hadn't seen anything. Steve just nonchalantly returned to his bar tending duties like nothing had happened.

Beth told David she was ready to go and realizing that they were both too drunk to drive home, she asked Steve to call them a taxi. He told her that he'd be off soon and would drive them home. They could take him to pick up his bike in the morning. Beth agreed as Steve hadn't been able to drink to much while working and seemed sober.

Beth was really wound up and wide awake. She wanted to keep celebrating as she sat next to Steve in the front seat of their car. David on the other hand had passed out in the back seat. She glanced over at Steve driving. He was wearing khaki shorts and a tight blue tank top that showed off his biceps well. She couldn't resist glancing down at his crotch and was excited to see the large outline of his cock underneath his shorts. She glanced away before he could catch her staring at him.

Steve pulled into their driveway, shook David awake, and asked, "Anybody up for some pool?"

Both David and Beth said, "yes" and they left the car and went into the garage. David had an old, beat up pool table in there and they grabbed some pool sticks and got ready to play. "Beth go get us three beers," Steve said as he racked the balls.

Beth was half way to the kitchen before she realized he hadn't even said please. Who the hell does he think he think he is? Just cause he's got a big dick and can kiss like Casanova doesn't mean he can order me around like his servant. Then she paused in thought, he had been ordering her around all week and she had waited on him willingly, craving his attention. He had practically ignored her and she was dying to be acknowledged in some way for jerking him off. Her cheeks flushed with anger at herself and her brother-in-law. I'm an educated, liberated woman, she thought, but why am I behaving this way? She grabbed three beers and stomped back to the garage.