The Unwanted Threesome

Story Info
My best friends wife.
1.9k words
3.76
79.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers

Bob and Krisandra had recently celebrated their sixth wedding anniversary with their best friend Rick. They had all been friends for a number of years since Bob and Rick went to Tech school together.

It had been almost four months since Rick and Linda had broken up and now it was just routine to stop at Bob and Kris's after work and weekends with a case of beer.

The one thing they all had in common is that they could drink. They had been known to go for days at a time when Rick was into Coke. Now a days it was just beer and pot.

One night, Rick took out his stash and twisted up a small joint and handed it to Bob to light. Without hesitation, he lit it and handed it to Kris. Although Krisandra didn't smoke pot, occasionally she would take a hit.

Funny thing about smoking pot and drinking beer. For some people it will make them talkative and others it will be time for a nap. Unfortunately for Bob, he fell into the later category. Within a half hour of smoking, Bob was done for the night leaving Rick and Kris to stay up and talk.

Inevitably, the topic of discussion always seemed to turn to sex. Kris could talk to Rick about things that she just couldn't with her husband. Kris confided in Rick about how her sex life had just become routine. Bob had just lost interest.

Rick had always had a secret crush on Krisandra but had never acted on it because of his best friend Bob. Rick just couldn't understand how anyone could lose interest in someone like Kris. She was a petite dark haired Scorpio with big dark eyes that seemed to change color when she got excited.

It was now two AM when Rick excused himself, "I think it's time to go home."

Krisandra smiled and walked Rick to the door, The both leaned in to share an innocent kiss that became anything but innocent. Rick pushed her up against the wall and kissed her deep.

"Mmm No, Rick..... Noooo. Bob is just in the other room. I can't." Kris whispered.

Rick kissed her on the forehead and proceeded to go home. He masturbated as soon as he got home thinking of how great it would have been to have her right there in the back hallway.

Rick waited a couple of days before returning to Bob and Kris's on Saturday night. Kris and Rick only shared a secret smile and the beers were opened. After a couple of beers, they decided to walk down town to the nearest of bars, about three blocks away.

It was last call and closing time before they knew it and had to head back home. They all had enough to drink that night with having all they could do just to stay walking on the side walk.

Krisandra looked at Rick, "You are not driving home tonight. I'll fix the couch up for you."

It wasn't the first time Rick had stayed the night. With the drinking and driving laws the way they are, it was the right decision.

"Well, seeing that I am not driving anywhere, we might just as well burn one." Rick said digging out his stash.

Bob cranked the stereo with a little ZZ Top as Rick fired up a healthy joint. Kris passed on the joint and grabbed a pillow and a blanket from the bedroom and laid them on the couch.

"Whoa," Bob said as he got up and staggered to the bathroom. As he returned he flopped down in the recliner, "I'm fucked up man."

Rick just laughed. "Anyone want a beer?"

"I'll get it." Kris said.

Both Rick and Kris raced each other to the refrigerator laughing. Rick grabbed Kris's beer and opened it for her, then grabbed one for himself.

Krisandra looked around the corner of the refrigerator to her husband passed out in the recliner. She set her beer on the kitchen counter and grabbed Rick's jeans at the front waist line and pulled him toward her. "Oh my God, I am so fucking hot right now. I want you, right here, right now." Kris whispered. She looked up innocently at Rick gently biting her bottom lip, "Do you want me?"

Rick without hesitation, kissed Kris deeply, then picked up her 115 pound frame and set her on the kitchen counter pulling her dress up to her waist. He wasted no time pulling her panties to one side exposing her long dark labia. Kris guided Rick down to her awaiting wetness and cried out loud as he began to suck her slippery labia and plunge his tongue in and out of her.

"Yes.... Yes, ooooh... ooooo, Rick.... Ooooooooh......" Krisandra moaned out loud as Rick concentrated on her swollen clit.

Rick came up for air and glanced around the corner as he undid his pants. Bob was still passed out. Rick pulled down his boxer briefs exposing his throbbing cock. He grabbed Kris off the counter and lowered her onto his awaiting cock and pushed her back hard into the refrigerator trying to regain his balance and pound her deep.

Kris screamed as Rick's full seven inches bottomed out again and again deep inside her.

Rick set her down and turned her around. He took her from behind as she braced herself against the refrigerator.

"Oh, ooh... ooooh....oh... oh... oh..." Kris moaned with every stroke that Rick made.

Kris continued to move as Rick pursued with every full stroke. From where she was now, Krisandra was in full view of her husband only feet away from her. The excitement of doing something so wrong and the chance of getting caught was just too much for her to control.

As Rick grabbed her long hair, Krisandra started to shake and cry out. "Oh fuck, Rick.... Rick... I'm coming........ Ahhhhhh!"

Rick felt her flood gates open but didn't slow down. His strokes only picked up speed as he felt himself explode deep inside.

Both Rick and Kris now on their hands and knees, Rick felt Kris's muscles tighten around his softening cock deep inside her as he began to slip out of her wetness." Noooooooo."

Rick's heart raced as he struggled to his feet, pulling up his pants and underwear. Kris stood up readjusting her panties. They kissed each other deeply and held each other, both bodies still trembling from the intense orgasms. No words were exchanged. They both knew what they had just done was wrong. Still, it felt so right.

Trying to break the tension, Rick laughed, "What did you do with my beer?"

Kris just laughed and headed for the bedroom. Rick grabbed his beer and sat on the couch. Before he sat down, he stopped for a second to notice Bob still sound asleep in the recliner adjacent to the couch.

Rick began to relax and stretch out on the couch when he noticed Krisandra coming out of the bedroom, completely naked. She stood with her back to the kitchen light which highlighted her wet labia. She walked toward Rick fondling her 34A breasts and playing with her nipples. Kris stopped only inches from Rick's face and began to masturbate running her fingers up and down until parting her labia and inserting two fingers of her right hand.

Rick could smell her juices as she pulled her fingers free and laid them on his lips.

Kris bent over and laid on top of Rick. "I have to have you again. I'm so fucking horny. I can't stop." She whispered.

Rick kissed her as she slid to the floor and knelt next to the couch. She frantically undid Rick's pants and helped him pull them down giving her free access to Rick's throbbing cock.

Rick could hear Krisandra's frantic breathing as she began to explore all seven inches of his aching meat. A little at a time, she began to take more and more until she had all of him down her throat and she started to gag. She would stroke his cock, then alternately suck the tip of his cock hard.

As Kris took him again deeply, she screamed as loud as she could with Rick's cock still in her mouth. Rick looked up only to see Bob behind Kris.

Part of Rick wanted to leave, but in reality, he was already busted.

"You fucking whore! You slut! You want his cock? Huh? Suck it! Suck it!!" Bob yelled out as he slapped Krisandra repeatedly on the ass.

Kris fought back her tears as she tried to continue to suck Rick's cock while her husband fucked her from behind. She had fanaticized about two men before, but not like this.

Bob slapped Kris on the ass again. "You little slut, bet you like all your holes filled. don't you?"

Bob pulled out of Kris's soaked pussy only to force his cock into her virgin ass .

"Noooooooooo, Bob, pleeeeease, Noooooooooo, Ow...ow...ow......."

"Shut the fuck up slut. You are going to take my cock in your ass.... And did I tell you to stop sucking his cock? Well, did I?"

"Ow, Bob.... Please no, I'm sorry....."

"Sorry?" Bob forced his cock in further and further until he was completely buried deep in her ass. He began to pull out, then began making long slow strokes.

"Oh God, oooh ..." Kris screamed.

She tried to suck on Rick, but Bob's relentless strokes in and out of her ass took all of her concentration. She hung on to Rick's cock with her left hand, stroking it when she could. Her right hand rubbed hard on her clit. She had never had anal sex before, the thought of it even repulsed her.

"Suck him!" Bob yelled out slapping her on the ass again.

Kris took Rick deep down her throat as she felt herself beginning to cum. She rubbed her labia and touched her clit as Bob began to take her hard. The faster he pounded, the more the intensity built inside.

Kris gagged as she felt Rick's hot cum began to explode inside her. She lifted off of him but continued to stroke wildly on his cock as he continued to shoot his load.

"Oooooooh My God, oh my Gaawd! I'm coming...... Ohhhhh... ahhh.... Ooooooooooooooh.............." Krisandra screamed. As her flood gates opened, Bob made three more strokes until pulling out and shooting his load all over Kris's back and ass as if to mark his territory.

Bob got up, got dressed and walked to the bathroom. Krisandra laid there limp, totally drained and covered with cum.

Rick assisted Kris's lifeless body to her feet and proceed to pull up his jeans. He followed her out into the kitchen where he met Bob coming out of the bathroom.

You could cut the tension with a knife and there was dead silence. Rick didn't know what to expect. Bob was a fairly large man and had been known to have quite a temper. He stood between Rick and the doorway and Kris stood by the sink still totally naked, her inner thighs glazed from her massive orgasm, and her ass reddened from Bob's pounding. Quietly, she began to wipe all the cum from her face and hair.

"I think it would be a good idea if you didn't come around here anymore." Bob said in a calm mono tone voice, then stepped aside.

Rick left that night without saying a word. The friendship dissolved that night between Bob and Rick and the marriage between Bob and Krisandra a few weeks later.

Bob eventually moved back to Florida. As for Kris and Rick, they hooked up a few times in the upcoming months, but that's another story.

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers