The Unwilling Petboy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Puppies, in begging posture, your weight must be supported mostly on the balls of your feet, while your legs are spread wide to display your genitals at all times. Whisper, Porcelain – spread your legs wider – show those watching how much you want to display yourselves. Don't whine – show-animals is what you are now. You have no higher purpose than to make your owners proud. Good puppies!

"With your weight properly distributed, the begging motion will flow through your spine and up into your front paws. Raise your mitts up and show why you need to beg – you do not have the use of hands and a human must provide for you. Owners – you will notice how that comment made all the petboys in the room get a little harder – that loving dependence is yours to train and shape.

"Puppies, good begging means small, cute circles of your paws in time with the urgency of the begging. Now use your faces and your eyes too – really display how much you need the world to give you what you need. Dig deep, find the puppy inside, and believe in the beg with all your heart. Oh, that's OK, Mummy's Girl, lots of pets cry the first time they really get in touch with the beg. Now, all of you, practise with your owners and I shall judge a winner."

Jenny stood over Truffles as he debased himself in a show of begging. She corrected his posture, sending a thrill down his spine whenever she laid her warm hands on his body. Jenny tutted when Truffles' begging motions went too fast or too slow, and she tried to coach him to take the right facial expression. He kept disappointing her, which crushed his naked soul, until he started trying to beg her not to be upset with him and her face lit up in pure delight. Then Truffles thought about begging her not to stop being pleased with him, made his body convey to his owner how much he wanted it to be so, and his reward was a smile that made Jenny's blue eyes go wide and tear up with joy.

All other thoughts fled his mind, and he tried visualising all manner of begging scenarios for his mistress's amusement. He could tell by the way she reacted that they all seemed genuine to her, and the trainer ruffled his hair in reward for what a good boy he was being. Truffles tried begging her not to stop, mainly communicating what he wanted with his eyes, but she just shook her head and walked off. She controlled rewards, not he. A really good petboy would have known that.

"Enough!" called the trainer after half an hour of begging, "all your puppies really took the opportunity to acknowledge their mistresses, but only some really got it deep down. We can work on that. For today, joint winners are Whisper and Truffles. I always think boys make the best beggers, and no one knows helplessness like non-consensuals. Good boys!"

Truffles yipped with pride and Jenny ruffled his hair again, which thrilled him like pleasure sent from the Goddess herself. The trainer went around the owners, handing them some kind of small device that Truffles couldn't make out from the floor. He craned to see but cringed back down when Jenny threw him the look she reserved for when he was a bad boy. Shame crawled over his skin.

"Owners, today's final task is word training. Part of the fee you paid was for the special implant I just handed to you – please gently insert one implant into each of your pet's ears then let them rest there. The narrow end in the ear, the flared end outside, yes. That's right. I'll now set the implants to engage."

The implant squirmed as it came alive, then it stretched itself deep into Truffles' ear canal and expanded. His heart pounded as he lost all hearing completely, and he looked up in panic to Jenny for reassurance. She answered him with a peaceful gaze, which was enough to help Truffles catch his breath and submit to what was coming. Long seconds passed, then Truffles' hearing came back in a rush. He barked happily and Jenny said something to quiet him, but he only caught the shush, not the words themselves.

The trainer's lips moved and all Truffles heard was a gabble of nonsense. No, he heard 'puppy', then 'dog', then more gabble and still more unintelligible words. He picked out odd words from the stream, like 'sit', 'stay', 'good boy', 'bad girl', but the wider meaning was lost to him. The trainer had taken his vocabulary and replaced it with that of a bright animal. None of the owners seemed to mind in the slightest, and now they could discuss their pets' training without the human animals knowing a thing.

The trainer finished talking and Jenny strode up to Truffles. 'Sit', she said. Truffles sat, eager to get the trial over with. He wanted to hear all her words again. Jenny gabbled away as she turned to the trainer, then gabbled some more at Truffles. She seemed happy when he did nothing in response. Then he heard her clearly say 'roll over'. He was so happy to hear real words that he did just that, rolling onto his back and making his cock and balls bounce for his mistress. He felt better to hear her familiar giggle in answer.

Jenny put Truffles through his paces, giving him command words to make him sit, stay, roll over, fetch, and even run to the other side of the gym, then sit, then heel, then do it all again. Between commands he was rewarded with a 'good boy' when he obeyed, or a 'bad boy' when he did not. Jenny used no other force whatsoever – just the few dozen words her petboy was allowed to hear so long as the implant was active.

The other pets were wearing the same shocked expression as Truffles, and reacting with the same delight when their words of reward were forthcoming. Their owners kept the commands coming in a steady stream, never giving the pets time to relax or think. Obedience was the only thing for them to do.

Over a strange hour, the scent of their fear gave way to the scent of heady excitement when they were praised. The puppies grew more and more confident that they only had to act on words they recognised, and Truffles found that in the spells when there were no orders, his mind had calmed. He thought only of Jenny. He found comfort in her happiness. When he looked down, he found his cock rock hard and dribbling.

The group broke up and Jenny led Truffles further into the commercial district. He was utterly reliant on her as never before. She had left the implant on but locked his cock back up in its chastity cage, and now she dragged her leashed pet around her favourite clothing stores. Naked store slavegirls held his leash as his owner tried on new outfits, all while gabbling unintelligible words to the shop staff or into the mic implanted in her central nervous computer – talking to her friends, perhaps.

Truffles learned the lesson she seemed – he thought – to want to teach him. She controlled his world absolutely. But without the distractions of human speech, she was showing him what he could get from his other senses. He really noticed each of the shop slavegirls who held him while Jenny changed. He could sense the heat coming off their bodies, could taste their arousal or their amusement in the scent that they left on the air. The whole city was bursting out for his attention, and he took turns focusing his senses on everything he could while Jenny shopped and shopped.

Back at her apartment, Jenny shut the door and dropped her clothes onto the floor, putting on a bright yellow pyjama top that showed off her small breasts to Truffles' great pleasure, and to the twitching of his caged cock. Jenny didn't bother wearing anything on her lower half, but she never ordered Truffles to lick her. Instead she lay on her sofa and stroked his hair as she watched entertainments, then made their evening meal, and never for a second did she deactivate the implant.

When she decided it was time for bed, she sent Truffles to the bathroom then locked him in his cage for the night, while his horny penis raged against its imprisonment. Jenny walked just a little way away from him, then turned and squatted down in full view of the petboy in his night-time enclosure. She licked a dainty finger and lowered it to her clit, then held her petboy's eyes as she masturbated freely.

Truffles knew the smell coming off of her – sex and power, one and the same. He watched helplessly as his owner used her nimble hands to drive herself into ecstasy, and he pawed uselessly at the bars as the frustration overwhelmed him. Jenny was clearly enjoying her power over him more than ever, and he gazed adoringly at her perfect body as she looked back at her obedient puppy-slave. His wide eyes might have been what drove her over the edge, and her guttural screams as she came were carried perfectly through his new implant.

Truffles whined in protest at his captivity. He felt the desire for Jenny's pussy overwhelming his senses, driving him mad with lust, but she kept him locked up like the pet he was while she pleasured herself and gazed down at her property. There was no cruelty in her eyes, just the look of a woman enjoying her place in the world and her power in it. The automatic reaction of her petboy to that look was to cower down and show his submission – it was one of the ways he knew she had broken him.

Jenny kept on masturbating in front of her pet until she was completely spent, then looked down on him with sleep in her eyes and blew him a kiss before she turned out the light. Her yellow top landed on the floor and she slept naked as only a free person could – by choice. "Good boy, Truffles," she said, "lie down." He did.

***********

It had been a tough week with the implants in his ears always on. Truffles had come to rely on his sense of smell and taste most of all – there was a meaning that his owner conveyed with the scent she left on the air or the trace she left on a chair, a table, the bed – and Truffles had needed to learn to read all these clues to work out what was going on. The sense of power that emanated from everything Jenny did grew and grew – by taking absolute control of his body, she was getting deeper and deeper into the petboy's mind, and he knew it.

Truth told, he'd found himself enjoying the loss of his hearing, and having to rely on his other senses. It was like solving a puzzle, only the reward was a very happy owner who seemed more willing than ever to let Truffles enjoy her body and his own. Jenny seemed more secure, more happy, than Truffles had ever seen her. She took him every day to the training centre, where he learned how make his petmale body work with a fluid grace that brought real applause from the head trainer herself, and made Truffles bark with pride.

Jenny was everything to him now, and he felt like he was to her, albeit as a petmale rather than an equal. They could no longer use words – Truffles couldn't even listen to a full sentence and bark his agreement – so they had to demonstrate their mutual affection in other ways. For Truffles, that meant eager obedience and making his owner proud. For Jenny, it seemed to mean showing Truffles that her dominance was infused with passion, with love, with pride in his journey from free male to petmale.

'Good boy,' said Jenny to Truffles after he completed a lap of the assault course in a new personal record. The praise kept coming. Truffles could beg so convincingly now that he had mostly convinced himself he was the helpless animal he pretended to be. He knew was never helpless when Jenny was around, and the little rewards she gave him for good behaviour just increased that loving dependence. Every bit of praise lit his mind up with happiness.

Without being able to understand human speech, Truffles had started to pay more attention to the other petboys and petgirls he met. They had a language of their own, things they said with their bodies, barks, faces, paws, even with their genitals, which after all were forever on show. In that language, they had accepted him as one of their own, and he had done the same – it left him feeling sorry for the human pets who hadn't mastered it yet. The good ones would work it out, like he had.

Truffles graduated the basic pet display training with a 'Best in Class' rosette, and he wasn't at all surprised when Jenny started taking him to amateur shows. From then on, he spent most weekends running obstacle courses, begging in front of a panel of judges, racing other petboys in his weight class, and trying his best to heel, sit, stay and roll over with perfect motions. Jenny showed him some of the comments made under videos of his performances, not a few from old acquaintances who were happy he'd finally found the right woman to look after him.

Jenny spent hours styling and restyling Truffles' head hair, or applying little touches of makeup to further animalise his face. All the best show pets had these touches, and it made Truffles feel warm and content that his owner was willing to spend so much time on his appearance. It helped him get even more in tune with her too; there was an alchemy between them now, which meant he could follow an order without having to think at all.

At night in his cage, he thought only of Jenny and what happiness he could bring her, or of the happiness she brought him. The cage no longer rankled him – he knew now that he needed discipline and order to function well, and there was no way he could be allowed to bound around the apartment at night, lest he wake Jenny up by accident. She needed her energy to take care of them both. He trusted her to let him out, and passed the time with pleasant thoughts of serving her.

Their visits to shows continued, and eventually Jenny enrolled Truffles on the intermediate-level show-pet course, where she took his devotion to her even deeper through liberal application of the crop and the occasional reward of a messy puppy orgasm in her hand. She didn't mind when he didn't get best in class for that one – they both knew they'd tried their hardest, and they would keep doing so from now on.

***********

'Next case,' said the judge.

In her smartest outfit, Jenny walked out into the middle of the courtroom floor, trailing Truffles behind her as he crawled on the dark unyielding hardwood. He had been ordered to follow behind and never told to stop, so that was where he stayed. His owner didn't even need to leash him. He sat down on his haunches and spread his legs to put his puppy cock on show, which he hoped would please his owner if she noticed.

The judge, Jenny and an advocate gabbled away, almost all of it obscured by the filtering implants in the petboy's ears. He caught a few words – his name, 'slavery', 'obedient', 'good boy', and he smelled Jenny's rising excitement as the hearing went on. He tensed up as the thought hit him that she might be here to return him back to the state's custody. Hadn't he been the best pet he could be for her? She had never seemed capable of any such cruelty. Besides, that wasn't what this smelled like to Truffles, who thought he could trust his senses to guide him, and tried to calm himself.

The judge got down from her bench and joined them on the floor. She had Truffles sit up and beg, encouraging him to put on his best show for her. Truffles imagined she was deciding his fate and tried to beg her with his eyes not to let him be sold on. The powerful woman loved the display, and he could smell her getting wetter and wetter. When she made him roll over, he sensed her breath catch each time his puppy cock came into view, and when she stroked his hair and fondled his balls, it was clear to him that she had experience with pets like him. Her warm touch calmed him and made him long for an orgasm.

When the judge had had her fill of Truffles, she turned to a display screen and watched as Jenny and the advocate debated the graphs and charts displayed there. Truffles thought he recognised his own health data in amongst it all, from the times Jenny had shown it to him. His nanites were obviously transmitting in real time to the screen – all the displays were well into the green, except one in the red – his edge of anxiety perhaps?

The judge gabbled away and Jenny made the display change, delving back into Truffles' past and even brining up medical records from before his transformation. Since she had bought him, even on his temporary contract, she owned all the records on him that existed. His Jenny, his protector. What were they doing there? What kind of hearing was this?

Jenny made a long, impassioned speech, gesturing over to the waiting petboy, who sat obediently on his haunches and tried to work out what was going on. The judge's scent changed from excited to curious, then to a scent that Truffles knew as pure power. He only smelled it on dominant women, not slavegirls, and now the courtroom was filling up with it. There was more back and forth between Jenny and the judge, but now Jenny was smiling, laughing, reassuring, and Truffles' heart leapt when he saw that she was happier than ever.

A bang of the gavel sealed the deal, whatever it was, and Jenny clicked her fingers to the worried petboy and walked out of the courtroom, with her pet following close behind. He yipped and yapped at her, no longer able to contain his frustrations. What was going on? Jenny made him wait for it. She would not tell him in the street. She would not tell him on the monorail. She would not tell him as she took him through the park, past all the other petboys and petgirls, on the long way home.

Only when she got through the door of the apartment and had let her smart clothes fall in a heap on the floor did she deactivate the hearing implants and let a grateful Truffles understand human speech again.

'You've been such a very good boy for me Truffles, so very happy and obedient. The judge thought you were just the peachiest petboy she'd ever seen – a true natural, she said. She was impressed at how well you came round to your real purpose in life once it was shown to you. It's good news, my beloved petboy. Your wellbeing has increased so much, for so long without dropping, that she granted my request.

"I now own you until the day you die – you'll never be free again, never have to live the stressful life of a free male, and you can forget about getting your voice or hands back. You're my puppy forever! Now, let mistress remove that cock cage – I'm going to fuck my puppy in the arse unitl he cums and cums and cums. I know you want it – just look at that tail go. Good boy!"

12