The Unwitting Guardian Ch. 07A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers

"HEY!! What the hell are you doing?!" she exclaimed, jumping away. Ryna had found what he was looking for though, and hastily placed it in his back pocket before she noticed the scroll was missing from her bag.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it, you're just so cute," Ryna lied, trying to scare her off.

"You really think that...?" she asked quietly, blushing again, "I mean, wait a minute, you're a pervert, totally undeserving of Naek's Scroll! I'm leaving!"

She turned and sprinted off, forgetting both to check the bag for the scroll, and her reflector cloth. Exactly as Ryna had planned.

"That was awkward though. I really don't enjoy touching girls other than Sensara just for the hell of it. And she'll castrate me if she ever finds out that I touched another girl's ass, even if it was through a bag," he muttered to himself as he sat back down. He took the scroll out of his pocket, examining it for the first time. It was about a half inch in diameter, with a red back to the paper. It was clearly very old, evidenced by the many wrinkles visible on the paper.

He opened it and read the first section: "To all of my descendants, I am Naek Harcourt, 1st bearer of Carl, and 2nd Headmaster of the Extra Academy of Ruk.

For many, many, and I mean many years, I have studied in the hope that one day, I could relieve my family of the very curse that I brought upon our family. It is unknown how exactly I acquired the demon known as 'Carl', all I know is that, with his own affirmation, I am the first human he was contracted to. Now this may seem rather confusing if you don't know who I am referring to. Carl is a demon that is inherited by the youngest member of the Harcourt Family when the current host dies. He grants the host immense strength, speed, and perceptions, as well as several other nonhuman abilities I will elaborate on later. The trade-off is that he continually requires sacrifice in order to use his abilities, with the price growing larger in proportion to the amount of power the host wishes to gain."

For example, to use anything over 75% of his power, you must sacrifice a limb. Fortunately and unfortunately, he inhabits the host's body as well, and as such, he does not wish to cause the premature death of his host, as that could have adverse effects on him. On the topic of Carl's habitation of bodies, releasing his powers causes drastic changes to the host's physical appearance. Typically, the host's hair will become white, leaving the original color only at the tips, horns will grow from the forehead of the host, and claws will grow from the hands and feet after 50%..." Ryna read.

"Wait a minute, I already have white hair and horns, I thought that was just how Diuwels were," Ryna muttered, continuing to read.

" Carl grants many abilities that haven't ever been exhibited as Talents by other Ruks. He allows the host to use Demon Fire, a flame that can be molded by the host's will into any shape or form. Control over the Temporal Plane is another of Carl's rather amazing abilities. This ability is actually able to be used by the host even when they don't have Carl's power activated. Essentially, this power allows the host to pause, fast-forward, rewind, slow, or speed up the time of any object. I personally would pause the universe when I moved, making it seem as though I simply appeared wherever I resumed time. The third and final ability that I have come across in my years of study and commune with Carl is the existence of a 'Full Seal Release', of which even Carl seemed fearful. His description was of a giant explosion that would absolutely annihilate everything within several hundred miles, even the very air we breathe, in the form of a perfect sphere. This, he said, was the only way to kill him completely."

Now, you may wonder why I haven't done this if I consider Carl such a curse. The simple reason is that this blast would destroy any planet it is unleashed upon, However, if this could be unleashed in the void beyond my planet... Ah, I apologize, that is but the ramblings of an old man. But if there truly is anything beyond this planet, I would assume that all of us known as 'Extras', the scum of society for the crime of being born with two Talents, rather than one, would vacate our positions here to take one among the infinite stars that fill the sky. But, alas, I confess, if such a thing were to happen, I would not doubt that their hatred for those who oppressed them would follow them, poisoning the beauty of the galaxy for them."

The only thing left to inform you of, my beloved descendants, is how one goes about actually summoning or communing with Carl. I have left an image of the seal I commonly employed during the exploits of my youth to summon his abilities below this letter. As for communing, I have found that it is not a skill everyone who inherits Carl has. I was lucky enough to have been given the ability to muster enough concentration to hear him. He told me that 'if one summons the will to speak with me, then all they need do is call out my name and I shall respond'. Basically meaning that, if you wish, and are indeed able to speak with him, mentally call him, and he shall respond. I warn you though, he has a rather casual tongue."

I apologize, I have noticed that the young ones have little patience for long lectures, and this letter is dragging out rather long. I have given all I know about him to you, descendant of mine, and I ask for only one thing in return. How generous, right? Right, back to my one request. I ask that this scroll be given to every inheritor of Carl so that they don't make some heinous mistake that I could have prevented. Any heinous mistake I couldn't have prevented is fair game, though.-Naek Harcourt, some form of your grandfather"

Ryna reread the scroll several times, soaking in every bit of information. Finally, after he had spent hours copying everything into his own notebook as a back-up, he decided to see if he had truly inherited this Carl, or if this was someone's idea of a bad joke.

"This has been quite the first day of school," he remarked as he sat back in his chair, relaxing. Gathering his concentration for several minutes, he finally thought one word:

Carl!

Yes, what is it, Ryna, I believe? Came an unfamiliar voice from deep inside Ryna's conscience. Startled, he almost lost his concentration.

Umm... Hi, I guess, nice to meet you.

Kid, if that is all you wanted to say, you didn't need to contact me. He chided.

Chill out bro, it is just a little awkward talking to a guy that has lived inside you without your knowledge for...how many years?

I've been in you since you were born. That is why you permanently have white hair and horns. Or didn't you notice that none of the other Ruks had the same features as you?

I was three when they abandoned me. Three is not the age most kids become entirely aware of their surroundings and notice differences between themselves and others... just saying. The voice laughed, a deep booming sound inside his head. It occurred to Ryna that he must look really strange to anyone passing by, but he ignored the thought, turning back to the conversation.

So, Carl, how old are you? Like, how long ago was that scroll written?

Human years don't really apply to me, but if you must know, it was about 25,000 years ago, give or take 100.

So, you're like, the oldest living thing in the galaxy, and you reside in my conscience? Feel free to pipe in with advice whenever you feel like it, you know.

I am a demon, not your mentor. Any advice I would give you would just be bad anyway, I really don't understand Ruk culture and habits.

Ruk? Like, what Old Man Naek was talking about?

Yes, you are Ruk, did you not know? Carl seemed confused by Ryna's response.

Umm... no, I had no idea, I thought I was a Diuwel. That is the one thing I remember about my childhood.

I am unaware of this term, Diuwel. But, I haven't been able to communicate with a host for over 10,000 years, so hey, that seems like a possible reason why.

Oooo, I almost feel special– Ryna's stomach grumbled, breaking his concentration, as well as alerting him to the arrival of lunch time.

"Well, that was interesting. Carl seems like a chill dude though," Ryna mumbled as he packed up all of his things, careful to roll up to scroll and place it delicately into his ugly bag. He made his way out of the library, apologizing to the librarians for his loud behaviour. It was a short walk back to his classroom. He opened the door, and every head in the room turned to face him.

"Boss! Who was that hot chick who came in here looking for you?!" Juras exclaimed.

"Uh, who came in here earlier?" Ryna asked, forced back against the door as the gang members crowded around him.

"It was this hot chick with brown hair and tits-to-die-for! She said she was looking for you, but we didn't know where you were, so we told her which desk was yours, and she put something inside it! Raas wouldn't let us look, and he wouldn't tell us who it was, so you have to!" demanded the small blue humanoid.

"Um... Well, I think that it was probably my girlfriend, Sensara," Ryna said, squirming awkwardly.

"Did you say Sensara? Like, Sensara Liuna? The school's #1 student, and the granddaughter of the headmaster? Not to mention the next heir of the Liuna Corporation!" the bald-headed guy who had been next to Juras exclaimed\asked. Ryna nodded.

"That's our boss! Seducing the school's #1 student, and quite possibly the school's #1 hottie before the first day of school!" the white afro-man exclaimed, overjoyed.

"I deem her acceptable for you, Boss Ryna," Ulgo announced, stunning the whole crowd to silence.

"Boss, you just got Ulgo's approval! Even Juras' girl didn't get Ulgo's approval! Congratulations Boss!" another gang member said in hushed tones, still shocked by Ulgo's announcement. Ryna took the opportunity and broke through the crowd to get to his desk. Inside it sat a plain blue box with a note on top. As he opened the note, what must have been the entire gang piled up behind it to read it as well.

"Darling Ryna, I want to 'talk' up on the roof. Come alone, and bring your lunch too, okay?" The note read. The entire gang backed away as Ryna turned, lunch in hand, to walk out of the classroom.

"Juras, you're in charge till I get back, I assume the teacher is still M.I.A., so don't worry about him. Boys, Boss is about to go get lucky, so I'll see you later," Ryna said jokingly as he left the room. The dull roar of "Go get her Boss!!" echoed through the hallway as he made his way to the stairs. He ignored the signs put up to scare 1st years away from the older year's corridors. He made his way up to the roof, not even hearing the shouts and threats coming from the students in the older hallways he passed.

He opened the door to the roof, and was immediately greeted by the sight of the open sky. But no Sensara. He stepped out onto the roof, sighing when something smashed into his back, forcing him to the ground.

"What the hell?!" Ryna exclaimed as he hit the ground.

"Surprised? I wanted to get the jump on you this time!" exclaimed Sensara's familiar voice.

"That is great, you got me. Now let me up please," Ryna pleaded.

"Maybe, I don't know. I kinda like this position," Sensara teased.

"But I can't see your beautiful face when I'm facing the ground. And that, is a travesty," Ryna flirted, feeling her shift off of him. He stood up and grabbed her waist and tickled. She shrieked in delight, grabbing at his hands.

"S-stop, I need to breathe!" she pleaded, making him let go of her.

"Fine, but only because I am extremely hungry. I, for one, suggest we commence eating as soon as we can," Ryna joked, looking around for where to put his lunch down.

"Up there," Sensara said, pointing to the flat roof over the stairs, where she had ambushed him from. He walked through the air up onto the roof, noticing her own lunch and a blanket spread out. He watched as Sensara struggled to pull herself up onto the roof.

"You could have helped, you know!" she huffed when she finally made it up onto the roof.

"But it was more fun watching," Ryna said, putting his hands up to block his face when she playfully punched at him.

"You suck, you know that? Anyway, how was your first half-day at school?" she asked, crawling over to the blanket and started to eat her lunch. Ryna opened his up as well, explaining about the gang, how he became its leader, the odd ninja girl (minus the actual acquiring of the scroll), the scroll, and his conversation with Carl.

"All in all, a rather boring first half to the first day of class," Ryna joked as he finished talking.

"Holy shit Ryna, that is awesome! Like, this Carl guy, he lives in you?" Sensara asked, fascinated.

"Yeah, but I don't think we should really telegraph the fact that he exists, or that I can talk with him," Ryna warned, finishing his lunch.

"Of course not, I don't want you to get so much attention that I can't get you whenever I want you, like right now," she flirted, pulling him into a kiss on her blanket. Ryna laid down on blanket, letting Sensara straddle him while they kissed. She removed her shirt quickly before Ryna caught her lips again.

Ryna's hands quickly migrated down to her ass, and under her skirt. Sensara moaned into his lips as she felt his fingers gently brush over her clit through her panties. He stroked her womanhood lightly through her panties, feeling them soak through with her love juices. Gently, he pulled her panties sideways, exposing her pink pussy. He plunged a finger into her, sending a bolt of pleasure through her body.

"You're such a... mmmmm... tease, Ryna," she moaned, thrusting her hips against his hand, trying to take more of his finger into herself. His other fingers "accidentally" brushed against Sensara's clit, making her buck up violently.

"You're really sensitive, ya' know that?" Ryna teased, taking the opportunity to release her breasts from her bra. He traced her areola with his tongue, evoking more moans from Sensara.

"M-more, I like that," Sensara demanded, pulling his head into her breasts. Ryna indulged himself momentarily before pulling away.

"Well, I'm done with lunch, let's go," Ryna said, trying to keep a straight face as he got up.

"WHAT!! No way, I haven't cum yet, and I am all important here!" she exclaimed, catching his arm and trying to drag him back under her.

"While that is most certainly true, I plan to make you scream, loudly. And the top of a school building is not the most private place for that," Ryna explained, still trying hard not to burst out laughing at the dejected look on her face.

"I don't care," she said simply. Ryna bent back down so that he was eye to eye with her. He was having a hard enough time controlling both his laughter and his raging boner as it was, so why did she have to make this so damn hard?

"But I don't want to share your screams, their minzez," he announced, putting a comic twist on the end. He stood back up and hopped off the hut, landing gracefully near the door to the stairs.

"Wait Ryna! Come back here now!You can't just leave me all hot and bothered here!" she demanded, more joking than serious.

"Sure I can, see ya at the dorm room," Ryna said, pulling open the door.

"I am seriously going to beat your ass when I get back to that room," was the last thing Ryna heard her say before the door shut behind him. He made his way down the stairs and back to his classroom, unaware of the danger he had placed his classmates in...

Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers
12