The Unwitting Guardian Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sex inside the president's office, how corrupt of you," Ryna teased, letting his hands rest on her ass. She began to mumble a retort, but was cut off by her own gasp as she lowered herself all the way to the base of his cock. She leaned forward, placing her hands just above his shoulders, then began to bounce up and down on his cock. Ryna occupied himself with her tits, lightly circling one nipple with his tongue while pinching the other between his fingers.

Suddenly, her back arched, and her moans hit a fever pitch. Her pussy tightened as she fucked him furiously, bringing Ryna close to his own climax. "Sensara, I'm gonna cum!" he exclaimed. She got off him, exposing his pussy juice-covered cock to the cold air of the office. She knelt between his legs and got to work bringing him the rest of the way. She kissed the tip, then let her tongue dance around it, touching him teasingly. She continued down his cock to his balls, giving them the same treatment the head of his cock had gotten.

"Sensara, that's not cool, you can't tease now," Ryna complained, running his hands through her hair, nudging her head toward his cock in an effort to make her do something more substantial. She finally gave in, and reached up to stroke him. Her hands were quickly sticky with his precum, and with a final grunt, he released his hot cum onto her face. She stood, making a show of letting the cum dangling from her upper lip drop onto her tongue, then she wiped the rest onto her finger, and slowly licked it clean.

"You act like I wasn't going to make you cum eventually," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Sensara, I stay awake at night worrying about whether or not you'll let me cum. It haunts me every time I'm alone," Ryna said sarcastically, "you have gotten a whole lot better at sucking than you were before,"

"That's cuz you're here for me to practice on, whenever I want," she replied, locating her clothes. When they were both fully dressed, Ryna checked the time.

"It's not too late to go to the celebration," Ryna said, intertwining her fingers with his.

"I don't know, I'm pretty beat, and who knows what they'll say. Especially since you made no attempt to disguise what we were doing," Sensara said, leaning into him so that his arm was in her cleavage.

"I was actually joking back then. I thought you were going to bill me for damages to school property or something. Or lock me up for perceived violations of school rules. Or some other completely non-sexual thing," Ryna said honestly. Sensara just laughed.

"Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt anyone to go to the celebration, even if it is celebrating you guys breaking school rules. Besides, you'll receive punishment enough tomorrow," she sighed, though a devious look was in the corner of her eye. Ryna asked what she had meant on the way to his classroom, but she refused to elaborate.

The party was going full-swing when they opened the door, and at first it seemed like no one had noticed their arrival. There was confetti flying, balloons bouncing around, drinks that Ryna suspected were more than slightly alcoholic were set out on the table, and there was even a ball being thrown around the classroom. Markan and Natalie were in the center of the room along with several other people, absorbed in what looked like an intense game of Jenga. There were various other games out on tables, each surrounded by a group of people, looking at it like it was the most important thing they had ever seen. Ulgo of all people was sitting at a table across from someone in what appeared to be the closing stages of a card game, almost completely surrounded by a crowd of fellow gang members, "ooo"-ing and "ahhh"-ing at every move. Ryna decided they were having a swell time without Sensara and he, and closed the door quietly.

"I'm suddenly feeling tired," he said.

"Haha I had a feeling you might feel that way," she said, a knowing look in her eye. They took their time walking back to the dorm, Sensara lead them on detours to see parts of the campus Ryna hadn't ever been to. The rest of their night was quiet, though Ryna was still puzzled by what Sensara had said.

The next morning, they woke up and made their way to the school. After their customary kiss-goodbye, Sensara had an extremely mischievous look in her eye.

What the hell is she so happy about? Ryna thought as he opened the door to his classroom. He sat down in his usual spot by the window, half heartedly conversing with his friends as they filed in. The door rattled open one more time, and someone walked to the podium at the front of the class. Ryna stood up to see who it was, and stepped back in shock.

"Hello class, I'm your new homeroom teacher," Iures said, smiling at the astounded group.

12