The Unwitting Guardian Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers

"At the risk of sounding cliché, its because no one else can make you feel the way I make you feel. And vice versa. Plus I make one seriously good bag of microwave popcorn," Ryna joked.

"You're hopeless. I really oughta just dump your ass, but for some reason I just can't," Sensara said, smiling.

"Let's go home, okay?" Ryna asked, letting her go. She nodded and began to lower herself off of the roof. Ryna appeared underneath her, catching her as she dropped.

"What are you doing?" she asked as he walked toward the edge of the roof that faced the direction of the dorm building.

"Carl reminded me that I don't need to use the ground, so I'm gonna test it with two people," Ryna said, putting a foot on the edge of the small guardrail separating them from the edge of the roof.

"Can your first test not be off of the top of a 5 story building?" Sensara asked, a flash of fear in her eyes.

"There's no fun if there isn't any real danger, right? Now, would you prefer to go down piggyback or princess-style?" Ryna asked. She rolled her eyes, then gave it serious thought.

"Piggyback, that way if we hit the ground I'll land on you and only be slightly mangled. You'll be dead though..." Sensara said woefully.

"I find your lack of faith in my abilities disturbing," Ryna joked as he put her down behind him. She clambered onto his back quickly, then locked her arms around his neck.

"If we die, I'll never forgive you," she said. Ryna laughed and gleefully pushed off of the guardrail and into the open sky over the small courtyard in front of the building. He intentionally let them fall for a few feet, just to scare Sensara. He heard her gasp a little as the wind whipped her hair back. Then he focused and felt his feet hit something solid below them. He sunk a few more inches until he managed to bring them to a complete stop, standing mid-air. He smirked.

"You're an ass you know that? You let us fall a little on purpose!" she exclaimed, a little louder than she meant to.

"I'm right here, no need to yell. Besides, no one got hurt did they?" he said. Sensara began to answer when his P.U. went off in his pocket. "Sensara, be a dear and see who that is for me?"

"Alright, but I'm adding that to the list of 'Dumb Shit You've Done That I Should Break Up with You For' just so you know," she whispered into his ear. She slowly removed one of her arms from the deathgrip she had on his neck, then reached into his pocket and pulled out the compact piece of metal. She flipped it open and pressed it to her ear.

"Oh hey Boss, we weren't expecting you to answer. Anyway, Juras thought of some killer advice for you. So when she gets really mad, just get up real close and kiss her. He said that will cool off her temper really quickly," came Ulgo's voice from out of the P.U.'s small speakers. Ryna chuckled slightly, and Sensara blushed.

"I prefer it when he just lets me hit him," she said. Hearing her answer must have surprised him because there was a moment of silence. Ryna laughed and kept walking ever-downward toward the dorm.

"L-lady Sensara? Well, he did better than we thought he would then," Ulgo replied.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Ryna asked over his shoulder, pretending to be offended.

"Nevermind Boss," Ulgo said hesitantly. Ryna laughed. They were about half of the way down to the ground.

"Well, if we're done here...." Sensara interjected, "I need to finish beating him up,"

"Hahaha, alright, we'll leave you two–uh, Boss?" Ulgo asked, a flash of alarm shooting through his voice.

"Sup?" Ryna asked nonchalantly. He had a pretty good idea of why Ulgo was alarmed, but he decided to play it cool.

"I'm not quite sure how to put this, but are you, uh, outside? Right now?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm outside, why?" Ryna asked, still feigning ignorance. Sensara caught on and piped up.

"There's a lovely breeze out here," she said. Ulgo paused for a second, probably trying to think of a way to ask what was on his mind.

"Are you say, walking down through the air?" a voice rasped from the P.U.. Ryna didn't recognize the voice immediately. Sensara however, did.

"Grandfather? How lovely of you to join the conversation," she said, tensing up. Ryna could almost feel her temper flaring up again. Clearly she hadn't entirely let go of her anger about the whole Bikini Paradise thing.

"Yes yes, its me. Don't choke him so much Sensara, he might drop," Sensara blushed and loosened her grip a little, "Now, there is the small matter of signing the release forms for the trip,"

"Mail it to me Gramps, I'm a little busy now," Ryna said. He nodded to Sensara and she reluctantly clicked it off. He rapidly descended the rest of the way down, alternating between 10 foot drops and just walking down, always in the direction of the dorm. Ryna finally stepped back onto terra firma about 15 feet from the entrance to the dorms.

"And you were worried we were gonna fall," Ryna remarked, chuckling.

"It was a perfectly natural reaction, you jumped off the side of the building!" she huffed indignantly. They walked quietly after that, Ryna still chuckling as they made their way to their dorm room. Once they were inside with the door safely closed behind them, Ryna enveloped her in a hug from behind and nibbled lightly on her ear.

"Sen..." he whispered into her ear. She moaned a little and leaned back into him. She turned her head a little so that she could see him.

"No." she said just as their lips were about to touch. Before Ryna registered what she had said, she stamped down hard on his foot. He emitted a surprised cry of pain, then crouched down to rub his wounded foot.

"Just cuz I forgave you doesn't mean I forgot all about it. You're still in trouble buster, and that means none for you," she said in a cutesy way. She rubbed her finger across her lower lip in a sexy way that sent a little spike of pain to Ryna's crotch.

"Alright, but was stepping on my foot really necessary?" Ryna asked, standing up again.

"Would you have let go otherwise?" she asked in response.

"...fine, be that way," Ryna grumbled.

"Oh, I plan to," she replied. With a smile, she turned and strode toward the closet, intentionally swinging her hips to torture Ryna. She didn't even bother trying to hide herself as she changed, letting him have a full view of her lacy bra and panties.

"This is gonna suck if she keeps up like this," Ryna thought, "right before the beach trip too. Man, I really need to work on that self-control thing."

Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers